FBI TAKING OVER PITT ABUSE INVESTIGATION

foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/09/22/brad-pitt-reportedly-under-investigation-for-alleged-child-abuse.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_allegation_of_child_sexual_abuse
twitter.com/Cred
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3798877/Vials-blood-knife-play-kissing-brother-lesbian-flings-sexual-kindergarten-bizarre-history-Angelina-Jolie-s-love-life.html
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html
youtube.com/user/maddoxaom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

laughable.
When a nigger or redneck slaps his kid nobody gives a shit

Seriously?

What did he even "allegedly" do?

This all just sounds like Jolie trying to make Pitt look as bad as fucking possible.

She is trying to make him join the JUSTice League

he punched the nigger babbys. who wouldn't

But they only have a nigger girl.
And two Asians. And the one Asian seems cool as fuck just like Brad.

I bet it was the trap. He must have hit her while drunk and yelling what a failure of a human she is at 7 already.

I HURT MY KID'S TODAY

>FBI putting more effort into investigating Brad Pitt properly disciplining his child than Hillary Clinton's corruption

>He drank and smoked a lot of pot
>angie wasn't happy

that's what

His daughter showed her eyes in public so he honor killed her.

Oh fuck I thought this was Ben Affleck disregard this.

Top kek! Good one.

>Falling for the marriage meme
>2016

>adrian peterson literally whipped his 8 year old with a switch and got away with it

nothing will happen

I think there's one minor difference here. I'll let you figure it out.

>no spousal support requested
wow, great job ang-
>no i want to ruin your life with false abuse accusations
lol

marriage

All part of her plan to have single custody.

>Jolie literally said Pitt just yelled at them but never physically hit them

For a fucking minute there I thought Brad Pitt was the one one raped Corey Haim in his loose butthole

Thank god he just beat his kids

the fact adrian petersons kid had actual evidence of abuse and adrian outright admitted he did it?

angelina jolie is fucking nuts, typical insane "modern" woman

shes the one who should go to prison for child abuse

>getting married
>losing all your shit
>getting thrown in prison for yelling at your wife's sons

lol what a ****

Its just a horseshit story phoned in by one of angies people. nothing will come of it, but this type of shit goes a long way in a custody battle

I'd be yelling too if I was one of the most desirable men on the planet and the reality of my life was being stuck in a mansion with a psychotic cunt for a wife and a pack of niggers for my "children"

So he is the one who raped Corey right?

No. They would say actor. It was a director.

Jolie is using her UN clout to get the FBI to fuck with Pitt because shes a psycho cunt who wants to raise her gaggle of kids to be weirdo globalist cucks

>someone elses wifes sons*

This.

She's obviously just slinging mud at him for leverage in the divorce proceedings.

He probably spanked his kid once or twice or some absolutely insignificant bullshit like that and then she got all uppity and libcuck about it.

This is why you don't EVER trust women. If you've ever even considered sucking a dick, go gay right now. Your life will be so much better for it.

yep, she looks like a terrible mom

from what i saw on the news earlier today, Pitt got into a shouting match with one of their sons in a private plane. that wouldn't constitute anything illegal, but maybe he gave his son some tough love - a proper spanking - sometime later.

she's seeking sole custody, so this is all probably some astute lawyer's way of getting Angelina what she wants. the lawyer probably leaked the story to some shill journalist and now the authorities must investigate. i doubt there's much to this story.

I am honestly surprised it took so long for Angelina's insanity to catch up with Brad. Billy Bob Thorton ditched that cunt in like a year, yet Brad stuck around for over a decade while raising her entire UN petting zoo while he could have been fucking prime pussy all over the world.

Brad Pitt must be a saint. Or a fucking retard. Maybe both

Kek

Women have never raised a child properly.

If someone is too crazy for Billy Bob Thorton, that's real fucking industrial-strength crazy.

someone save the baby before she's sacrificed to moloch

Link?

Don't ever trust this in these cases surrounding a divorce.

False confessions are real things and most of the time it's because women (Or men in rare cases) will feed these stories into their children until the child believes it's true in order to spite their ex spouse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_allegation_of_child_sexual_abuse

>woman who had a vial of her then husbands blood around her neck

But Brad raising his voice is the unstable one

so is it safe to assume shiloh took on the butch trans role to score oppression points so her mother would love her? or did angie brain wash her into being a cross dresser so she could get rid of her privilege? either way sad as fuck

molested corey haim

if that's true, then she's fucking dangerous.

I saw it on Dexter

WE'RE BEING SHUT DOWN BOYS.
twitter.com/Cred Forums

Bitch has Cambodian citizenship, a bunch of sanskrit tattoos and cut her tits off.

But Brads a danger to the children top fucking kek

brad pitt wasn't even in the industry when the corey haim shit happened

>adrian peterson literally whipped his 8 year old with a switch and got away with it
as he should and anyone else

>if that's true,

what do you mean "if"? She wore Billy Bob Thorton's blood around her neck. This was also during the time when she french kissed her brother in front of everybody during some award show.

>Thank god he just beat his kids

Oh, so you were joking. Got it!

Almost had me there for a second.

angy hates her own daughter cuz she's white and blond lol. It's getting more and more obvious that these fucking black children grabbers and philanthropists for the 3rd world, just hate white people.

Are you have a giggle m8 or are you just underage b&?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3798877/Vials-blood-knife-play-kissing-brother-lesbian-flings-sexual-kindergarten-bizarre-history-Angelina-Jolie-s-love-life.html

if angie gets the kids will the beta uprising finally happen?

Worst part is after he's cleared he won't even be able to sue for defamation because she's Angelina Jolie and people love her for some reason.

Jesus christ

I'm sorry I doubted you, it just seemed fake.

How can you marry someone so obviously unhinged?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html

There are two people that love her:
1. Misguided virgins who think just because a bitch is crazy means she is great in sack and is worth all the trouble (niether of which is true)
2. Crazy bitches like her and stupid SJW cunts who want to UN queen bees like her.

The first group lost interested and moved on to other waifus, which leaves only the second group, who would always side with a woman anyway

#SHOTSFIRED

>"All my kids are my favorite (except the white one)"

This is nothing more than a Republican funded lie to smear Brad Pitt's career.

I'm guessing Brad fucked so much prime pussy he got bored and decided to seek some other sort of thrill. That's the only explanation for Brad's retarded choice of marrying her.

Why the fuck does he want the kids anyway?

Is he just trying to get the white one? Why would you want to deal with a pack of niggers and asians every weekend?

#Justice4Cory

Didn't he support the decision to adopt the little shits? He probably has an emotional connection with them, like Angy does.

>"'In a moment of wanting to feel closer to my boyfriend I grabbed a knife and cut him. He cut me back.

i want to get off mrs UN representatives wild ride

the patients are running the asylum

>TMZ reported an investigation was launched after an anonymous caller reported an incident September 14 where Pitt allegedly got "physical" and "verbally abusive" with one of his children on the couple's private plane. They were reportedly flying from France back to the United States.

So, the kid fucking misbehaved, and Brad acted like the good father does. Slapped the shit out the brat. Well done. No FBI needed.

just another casualty of feminism

it'll save him money in the long term

if he has to pay for 15 kids through her spending it'll cost more than for 15 kids through his spending

dumb fuck is only now realising that being prudent is wise

i dont know how fucking stupid this cunt is but hes plenty fucking dumb to marry and get 30 kids with a mental fucking vagina

you don't get to decide what to do, CIS scum

Need a lawyer, Brad?

these fake articules

they said actor i thought?

>Maddox

Is that a proper name? Sounds like a sidekick character in a triple A video game.

Anything better than seeing a rich handsome fellow get completely cucked?

seeing a nice pale white girl get blacked

t. non-white

i hope Brad Pitt gets convicted and serves the maximum sentence

that way he will learn his lesson that he should have never married a total nutbar

Nope, as white as they cum.

All a prison sentence will achieve is Bard succumbing to his gay tendencies for good.

grow up
it's

He apparently hit the kid before mentioning the first rule of fight club: do not talk about fight club.

>have 6 kids
>she is taking custody
all that child support

brad is going to get JUSTed hard

OR...
youtube.com/user/maddoxaom

He's next you know. Gonna pull a Robin Williams

Not at this day and age, user
The state is obliged to intervene as the left lobbies for it disguised "protecting the weak"
Expect a lot more of kids like will smith's son

The FBI isn't on Brad Pitt's paycheck

There is literally nothing wrong with kissing your siblings.

God got him for that one

>skeleton for a wife
>three shit-skinned adopted children
>biological daughter wants to be a boy
can you blame him?

I would never talk to that person again if they smoked all the loud

>father disciplines his kid
>kid is fine
>aftermath and media coverage traumatizes kid for life
>it's the father who's abusive

No, but there is when you're clearly attention whoring

It is very likely she is completely insane.

Bear in mind that one of the two of their actual kids she's turning into a tranny.
Who knows what mindfuckery she's inflicting on the other one.

At this point shouldn't he just leave the country. He has enough money just get the fuck out while you can. Jolie has already ruined your only child and the others are foreigners so who gives a shit.

Wouldn't that be the easiest way to deal with this? Hell if he needs money I bet Mel would put him in his movies.

Not fake

more like she's trying to be more like her dad because she hates her mom.

Damn all these A-listers getting JUSTED

> Depp
> Pitt
> Jonah Hill getting publicly justed by a frogfu
> Brendan the I King of the JUST

DiCaprio was right all along

..man, im never getting married