What was with the suicide-shaming last episode?

made me feel uncomfortable.

id be uncomfortable too if i was so stunted that i was still watching southpark in 2016

Yeah as somebody who has committed suicide I felt really uncomfortable. Could they just like, no?

wtf, how were they shaming?

they compared suicide to quitting twitter.

and they implied people commit suicide for petty reasons like "getting back at people".

yeah suicide isnt something bad, it is a great escape form a shitty life. if i ever stop being a pussy i hope to one day kill myself.

Fuck off Tumblr.

And that is exactly right. You would understand if you were a therapist.

Actual suicidal people, don't bitch about it, they just do it.

more importantly
why do you need wi-fi for a LAN game of CS?

>and they implied people commit suicide for petty reasons like "getting back at people".

But that's true.

CSGO

>thats the joke

scott is a whiny little bitch who keeps saying he'll do it to get back at people "and then they'll be sorry" thats why most kids kill themselves. Even mackey knows hes full of it but goes through the motions

It didn't go anywhere like everything else this season

Dude I tried to kill myself once because someone didn't love me anymore. Depression is a mental illness and it is petty.

>tfw I gave up on twitter by 16

more importantly
who the fuck still plays CS

ded gaem

>_____shaming

go back to fucking facebook with this feminist intersectional studies bullshit vocabulary you fucking disgusting normie piece of shit

I think you got it the wrong way around there, buddy.

Having a social presence in today's world is like basically having another life online. Verify checks, followers, shit like that mean a lot on social sites and just by quitting one would equate to committing suicide.

The part where they "killed" Cartman should've been more than enough to drive this idea home, but this is Cred Forums and you niggers are one chromosome away from being complete retards.

The same people who threaten to quit social media for attention are the ones who threaten suicide for attention.

Is this bait?