Which one is the best?

..Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ip4rfxii3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

2 is pure kino

2 > 1 > 3
But all of them are good this should be considered as one of the better movie trilogies

1 brings me back to simpler times when all I wanted to do was play with Lego's and get green lights in school and get good grades so when report cards came out my mom bought me video games.

Fuck the feels.

1=3>2 but not by a lot they're all great films.

1 is experimental and 3 is sentimental. 2 is just a great, pure comedy caper.

>See also this franchise

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ip4rfxii3U

KINO

Toy Story 1 confirmed for fedora tippers

What they did to Fozzie in Muppet Treasure Island was unforgivable.

Toy story 1 was the ultimate toy story movie because it was before they were just looking for quick cash grabs and relying solely on name.
> YOU. ARE. A. TOY!!!!
Also fucking did was the perfect villain because that's how teens are. And then when woody shows his true power level to sid and they fuck him up. It's perfect

Are you from an alternate reality where Toy Story 2 was the one Disney made instead of Pixar?

Pixar stepped in to protect their characters and produced a feature quality film instead of letting them make one of their typical direct-to-vhs sequels.

Toy story 2 is very forgettable as is toy story 3 but toy story 1 which I haven't seen in 10 years I can still remember a majority of the movie

>Buzz opening video game
>Crossing the road
>Al's Toy Barn
>Woody's Roundup
>Luggage Chase

A bad memory is no substitute for an opinion.

I know how over used and stupid the phrase is, but Toy Story 2 is seriously a comfy movie. Like something about the tone, colors, I can't put my finger on it but it's just a seriously good movie that has a certain feel to it that just sinks you in.
The shot when Woody sees the giant cardboard cutout of him is just beautiful, like the music and lighting is just perfect

2 > 1 >> 3
3 just really bothers me because it's similar to 2 but with much weaker execution

>potato bank robbery
>king woody
>military guys getting in position
>andy getting buzz over woody
>buzz falling out the window
>buzz vs woody car fight
> flying with style
I can go on. I don't have a bad memory, TS2 was just really lame

Lol that is defiantly the first movie

>comfy

TS1 is the ultimate comfy. TS2 always felt weird to me like it wasnt meant to happen. I never had a desire to rewatch it, but I find myself watching TS1 pretty often

TS3 was shitty "muh childhood" film that people think is "epic" and "deep"

3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

What the absolute fuck is with all these contrarians saying 2 was the best?

1 > 3 >>>> 2

That's only like a half hour into the first movie
>pizza planet
>the claw
>Sid
>pterodactyl girl
>buzz becomes Mrs. Nezzbith
>spot
>"we see everything"
>creepy ass toys

They need to not make Toy Story 4

>toy story 4
>>what
>the quest to find bo peep
>>FLSKDJFSBNIEPO

I thought you were memeing. Jesus

Upon rewatching all of them recently I found 2 to be the funniest, although 1 and 3 are still great.

you just have shit taste user
it's okay

>tfw you lived long enough to see Pixar go from being one of the most creative and beautiful studios to another money grubbing machine

I think the more logical answer is that everyone here is a young shit who seen Toy Story first so they have a biased opinion.

C'mon, just let it sign off.....

I know what you mean dude. This movie instantly transports me back tony childhood. It has the greatest sense of child-like wonder you could look for in a kids movie.

They are all great in their own way. And play even better the older you get.

1> is about growing up, realizing the lies youve been told about the world and learning how to adapt, overcome and fit in.

2> is about moving into your 20s/30s and abandoning your childhood and losing friend. And having to find what matters most, which isn't money but friends and family.

3> is about coping with your mortality and the realization that youre dying soon and finding a way to pass a legacy on.

The Toy Story movies are truly masterpieces and possibly the most underrated fictional work ever created.

Wow, Muppets Most Wanted really was an homage to Great Muppet Caper. Caper's the only one I haven't seen yet, gonna have to watch it.

3 > 1 >> 2

1=21 was good as a stand alone. It was also the most witty and cynical one
2 was the most appealing in feels
3 tried to copy what 2 did but was more bloated

1>2>3

like nearly every trilogy ever made

4> my pussy b missin, wer da sheep at?

They all suck

1 > 2 = 3

Toy story for should be about the toys going to japan.
>mecha
>sexy anime figurines
>console games

I had no idea I wanted this. Make it rated AO too.

I want Woody to lose a fight against futas

>Toy Story 4
>Wood is abducted (again)
>It turns out, that the abductors are toys which were going to be on display in the same museum as where Woody was going to be, but since Woody and his group of toys never arrived, and they were going to be the center piece of the exhibition, the whole exhibition got called off, so now like vengeful Ronin, the toys which got thrown out because of this have crossed the Earth to satisfy their vengeance.

I was always more interested in Pixar's extremely early 3D animations anyways.

/thread

>This won't happen because the studio won't want to alienate well adjusted adults

>The masses of people who broke down in tears because of Toy Story 3 is what the studio thinks "Well Adjusted Adults" is like
Things sure have changed since the 50s.

Not saying there's anything wrong with crying at Toy Story 3, but it's weird how being that affected by an animated movie is socially fine, but liking anything that's a Japanese animation is somehow this weird thing by default, regardless of actual content, just because the setup is ridiculous, though of course living toys aren't.

ON SULLA YSTÄVÄ

ON SULLA YSTÄVÄ