Fellow normalfags of Cred Forums, how do we finally rid this board of the manchild and virgin menace?

Fellow normalfags of Cred Forums, how do we finally rid this board of the manchild and virgin menace?

you already did
why else do you think it moves so fast now??

We must follow the lead of based Ornella Fleury.

My autism will always be here

More Baneposting
Cred Forums should become the biggest board by the end of the year
The fire rises, brothers!

I find the board quality goes up around 11 pm for me. I think it's because the majority of the manchildren have been put to bed by then, lest they risk tendie restrictions.

>The fire rises
4 you

But that's when Australians start posting

By getting magnificent and beautiful dubs

This is their safe-space.
Why take that away from them?

You can't

For some reason manchildren have appropriated cinephilia. Even if you manage to scare a few, there will still be. And change that for what? Pretentious pussified numales and poser roasties?

checked

4 you

desu the saddest thing to happen to Cred Forums was the expulsion of the weeb and the neckbeard. it makes me sick to my stomach to know that i am conversing with people who tab in and out of Cred Forums to and from facebook.

i wish it'd have remained autistic skellies and lardasses.

>who tab in and out of Cred Forums to and from facebook.
...on their phones

>4

checked

also checked

I have a phone pretty much solely so I can browse the internet in bed though. Not one of those Big Brother Facebook using loooook at me! nu-internet fucks who use terms like edgy and cringe

Honestly how can people not get laid? It's really not difficult at all

>Not one of those Big Brother Facebook using loooook at me! nu-internet fucks who use terms like edgy and cringe
Nice projecting there nu-male

;^)

If 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 or 9, normies leave Cred Forums forever.

I'll survive you normie cucks. You'll remember me in your finest hour. My body may be chained to this board, but my spirit will be free.

what a cutie :3

PIN

CUSHION

OF

DICKS

They're fat

DONT SAY THAT