Anyone else hype? Season 4 starts tonight

Anyone else hype? Season 4 starts tonight.

Not really
It went nowhere in season two and three.
Plus Megan Boone thought she was too good to show her sexy body in panties.... bitch!

last season was GOAT user

Only good episode was the one after Liz 'died'.
The backdoor pilot was awful.

I take it they didn't kill her off for real?

This show has nothing interesting about it

It suuuuuuuucks

Oh my goooooooooooood

It SUUUUUUUUUCKS

I marathoned the three seasons in two weeks once because my life is empty

Why is he so bald?

You're right, I feel bad too because I really like James and think he deserves better in his career, but this was just bad.

this is the kind of show I like to watch while eating fish sticks in bed.

fuck off the Blacklist is awesome

Proceedurally generated forgettable nonsense.

It was a lot better in Season 1 when they would bring in some "that guy" from the movie world to play a villain of the week and they would kill them in a gruesome way. The running plot got so bloated and was uninteresting to start since it's blatantly obvious they're making it up as they go. Stop pretending to have an overarching mythos and just do good story-of-the-week SCP-type stories and you have a show.

>he'll never surrender to the FBI and demand to speak only to you

Why even live?

How does Spader promote this show? Does he pretend to be excited about it? Talk it up?

>people still watch this fucking garbage

It became unwatchable. At least there were some redeeming well executed tropes but now it's literally throwaway drivel

>I'M DEAD
>JK
>NOW I'M DEAD
>JK
>HE'S DEAD
>JK
>NOW I'M DEAD AGAIN
>JK
>JK
>JK

Fuck off retard.

He puts that hat on when he is walking from place to place, hoping someone spots him and tweets about it.

Nope and I feel a little disappointed when they renew it every year.

The only good character is the ex-boyfriend

Is Tom our guy?

The only good episode in season 3 was Cape May where Reddington was reminiscing about Liz' mother.

The Tom side plots were dumb. Samar being a whore while Aram patiently waits was dumb. Ressler going super nazi was dumb.

Solomon was a great character. Adrian Monk was a good character and I liked how they gave his dogs to the DMV guy. Otherwise...meh.

When Liz turns out to be truly the daughter of darth vader, how will you feel user?

Great start to the season. Kinda felt bad Esteban got fucked over though, he seemed like he'd be based on Reddington's payroll.

More like BLACKEDlist