What would you do to survive?

What would you do to survive?

rape

not live in america

offer my tight virgin asshole as trade for safe passage through the night.

Barricade as best as I could
Hand my family the plate carriers I bought them, load up all magazines, distribute weapons and try to make a stand

Here's how you survive on purge night:
>Buy a tent
>buy food, water, protections (guns etc.)
>drive out into the middle of nowhere in the woods
>camp out the night
Easy

then i find you and slit your throat

sks and go innawoods

looks like you brought a knife to a gun fight

why did he bother to paint the clip

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice skate uphill

Nigga you playin checkers while I'm playing chess.

Good luck trying to find me in nowere... when i am elsewere

>clip

See I'm everywhere bitch

>What would you do to survive?

Band together with the rest of my neighborhood in mutual self-defense and hunker down. Which is exactly what 99% of people would end up doing. The Purch falls apart with even the mildest amount of thought.

I'm sure what that pic implies but we wouldn't be going out unless that was the only option, I'd want to hold my place down as long as possible

implying any of you would see me coming. i could just use a sniper rifle instead.

I'm not sure

Warcraft 3 - Dawn of The Dead

It's a game where you hunker down and face waves of zombies

Still in the wrong place ; )

Your mother was in the wrong place when I fucked her silly and made you

That's why you're both retarded now

fuck off reddit

Be Rich.

Zombies would be a completely different story
I'd try to get out of town asap

You wouldn't know where in the woods I would be.

what if somebody got their hands on a nuke?

Wouldn't happen. In the US there are so many security protocols and people involved.

I enjoy the trilogy as a popcorn movie and i really dont want a sequel...but i would like to see a prequel to know WTH happened to America to believe in such shitty idea

Shut up dad you are dead

Another Clinton was elected

lets just say, i enjoy a good hunt.

Lol soo easy to trigger

Kek

Bitch ass nigga you enjoy a good dick...like mother like son

the best defense is a good offense

if you know what i'm saying ;)

i'll feed your severed dick too your mother

Has the Bluray leaked yet?

Donald Trump was elected

Kill as many niggers as I humanly can possible. Just blasting one after another.

I'd just bolt my door shut and shitpost on Cred Forums honestly

Yes

The easiest thing to do would be to move to another country.

Honestly, thinking of doing this if Trump gets elected, god forbid :/

Have to wait you mother fininho first...take a seat it gonna take a loooooooong time

climb up a tall tree and stay there quietly until it ends

I'd try to steal a large amount of money somehow.

You can choose ONE movie character to assist you on Purge night, whether that be survival or hostile.

Who do you pick?

>A single night where everything is legal

>only murder takes place

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

If the monster is turned into a friendly, then I choose the Xenomorph. If not, I still choose it, then commit suicide. Just let it rape people to death.

>drive
>middle of nowhere

Pick one. Unless you live next to a desert and own a dune buggy, I'm betting that your driving isn't going to take you to the middle of nowhere, but most likely down some crazy fuckers quad/hunting trail. Good luck surviving after you set off one of his motion cams and he comes out to defend his rights.

Lol wtf!

Not everyone's a Le twisted fuckin psychopath.

But I would drive a few hours to a remote location in my offroad

>Not everyone's a Le twisted fuckin psychopath.
Implying that every single rural land owner isn't secretly waiting with anticipation for a chance to kill trespassing city folk, especially if they be non-white.

I wouldn't be driving to someone property buddy boy. I wouldn't even be within 50 miles of civilization. When I say "remote" I mean it.

>goes out in the middle of nowhere to get abducted by aliens

Lock the doors and windows and hope for the best in that regard, not much else I can as far as theft and destruction. I'm in the country though. I'd do what user said he just go camp out for the night. Big woods behind my house spend the afternoon going back then just sleep somewhere. Probably wouldn't even bring a tent. Just sleep in some little hidden spit. Wouldn't even need a gun chances of being found would be a million to one.

Why would anyone even want to be in the country when this happens?

what this user said.

You really don't think Aliens wouldn't be watching the Purge night for kicks? Maybe even putting on a human disguise and joining in for some Alien keks. You'd be setting yourself up for some serious Alien probing for sure.

Probably play the vigilante role. I'd only kill those who are breaking "laws", that is, laws that would normally be followed if it wasn't the Purge. I wouldn't feel bad in the slightest.

fag

>Purge 3 thread
>No mention of Afro Puffs girl with the big-ass tiddays

I WANT MY CANDY BAR YOU OLD FUCK

literally some of the worst acting ive seen

I'd loiter near a no loitering sign wearing a leather jacket while having a toothpick in my mouth. I'd also make sure to have a pompadour so people see that I mean business.

Your choice was:
1. critique her acting
2. admire her bouncing breasts
You had to go and take the gay way out

This is a flick sweetheart, what'd you expect?

Literally dig a hole somewhere in rheiddle of bumfuck no where and do not make a sound all night. Bread and water for 12 hours woudent be so bad. Also compound bow with infrared laser and nvgs.

Man she gave me jungle fever. Terrible acting tho.

>tiddays
grow up. why go out your way putting in more effort. just say tits

But your plan falls apart with even the slightest amount of someone not going with it

becuase its a good way to show enthusiasm for tittays you autistic fag

Get a rifle and learn to aim, which I already do. Literally every bad guy/girl on this show could be picked off from a block or two away. If I were in the Purge, groups of people would be scared shitless of me and running away like bitches. Reminder that the bullet of my rifle would tear through their body before they even hear the report of the gunshot.

This shit is what I find so bad about this movie.You make a movie that all laws are stopped for the night yet too pussy to show people getting fucked up.

The moment the horn rings you'd NEVER seen bitches on the street purging because they'd instantly get raped by like a group of men then you have the men fighting each other just to nut inside her first then after it's all done so no one pays child support they just shoot the bitch.

But instead we get
>kek no one rapes or steals everyone just kills

Roving rifle man takes you out. Dead

Jason bourne

then i sneak up behind you and slit your throat

Nope. He wouldn't even see me. I AM the roving rifle man if English is your second language and you didn't understand my post.

Stereotypical Mexican gangster tries to rape in the second movie

Would you smoke indoors too?

armor the fuck up, barricade my apartment, set up traps, get the most powerful weaponry i can
either defend my shit or die taking a few people out i guess

Will you protect me? I'll let you have sex with my wife's son

WOW are you me?

you cant go that far, like you cant kill a major politician for example
Googles happened

if its purge night and you decide to move to another country, good luck leaving all your shit behind and finding a seat on a plane, ctr shill
what? have u even seen the movie?

Droopy Dog

Haven't seen this one yet but isn't the whole plot of the movie to kill the politician

I presumed it was set in some post apocalypse world with no escape from america but tourists come over to kill people in the third one so I'd just fucking take a 12 hour holiday to japan or wherever

smaller politician though

Every night is purge night for Frank Castle.

Continue living in a 1st world country.

Ga ha. Stupid Murricans.

Is Cred Forums being shut down? Yalk wanna purge if it does?

I'm going to purge normies facebooks if it happens.

dr manhattan
i can convince the apathetic bastard to help me, dont worry

It's not like you don't know this shit is coming. Build a hidden bomb shelter with redundant air supplies. Stock up on ammo just in case.

Take a flight for holidays during this time period?