Mr. Robot?

So all of these theories that Elliott is Tyrell are now disproved? Angela was on the phone with Tyrell and Elliott was actually shot this time.
Help me out Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWbgqsCSCEE
twitter.com/ItsRamiMalek/status/711088560015876096
youtube.com/watch?v=a15yqZ1uL9A
youtube.com/watch?v=uO4RfLw35is
youtube.com/watch?v=iDjqKg3pcOg
youtube.com/watch?v=3yDP9MKVhZc
youtube.com/watch?v=r5j4dou8osU
youtube.com/watch?v=EMfNB3fakB8
youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU
youtube.com/watch?v=BhB6Lb7_kN8
youtube.com/watch?v=JG6x4MHdTWM
youtube.com/watch?v=P5GHQNnPUuo
youtu.be/Phrxu3lrnEY?t=357
youtube.com/watch?v=vt41LU3BQhw
youtube.com/watch?v=6IXr5dZ9iAk
youtube.com/watch?v=aAj__InxjhI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Esmail confirmed Tyrell is real and the shooting actually happened

it's in one of the new interviews after the finale he did, i think variety or hollywood reporter

THEY STILL HAVENT EXPLAINED WHY ELLIOTT CHOSE "MR. ROBOT" AS THE NAME OF THE STORE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EMAILS STOP WITHHOLDING INFORMATION

anyone have a webm of young elliot thinking of the name before it cuts to black at the end?

that was one of my favorite endings this season , i just like the flashbacks with how his actual dad is

Dats cute, mane.

Yeah Slater's role was kinda meh this season. They can only do so many flashbacks, him sitting in the background occasionally berating Elliot will be boring. He needs to get in control again.

How is it that someone acting like a Cred Forums poster can get an Emmy?

he's a badass actor

you're worth more than you think user

Badass? Nah. Good at playing weirdos? Yup.

this Cred Forums poster actually has marketable skills and impacted the world in a significant way

reminder that Tyrell doesn't love Elliot, he loves Mr Robot

>"he loves Mr Robot"
>another Tybot shipper

THANK YOU.

id watch any combination of that sex scenario, 2bh

So if you're daitng someone with multiple personality disorder, and a different personality emerges during sex that doesn't like you, did you just commit rape? Even if you pull out instantly you were in there without consent, straight to jail.

I like to think that Mr. Robot let him fuck Elliot's body during this whole thing.

BONESAW RIBBIOT

>Rami adopted Slater's mannerisms and speech pattern for this scene
too good

My nigga.

Fuck. Guard POV scene when?
Email, get on that

But the question is: Did Rami and Slater fuck and/or kiss at least once in real life?

of course, they're method actors and really wanted to get into these characters.

Total pros.

>“Let me first just say, I'm phenomenally grateful to Rami Malek,” he said. “It's almost like he's my wife.
Yeah they fucked

You think Rami called Slater "daddy" as he bounced on that cock?

Mmmyes.

of course, it's what Slater likes!

Also, they even got the same strong jaws,

this perfect casting here

Why are there some many faggots on Mr robot's threads?

Handsome men I'd guess.

>26 posts
>11 posters
More like one.

Blame email for getting the perfect cast to homolust after

I think it's me and two others.

>tfw meds ran out three days ago and I forgot how much I am a horn dog without them

flashbacks to hannibal threads. these homos seem to like a lot of my favorite shows too.

just a fbifu fag myself but dont mind the homolust posts tbqh

>dont mind the homolust posts tbqh

Aww, thanks, user. May FBIfu step on your junk and eat your sandwiches or whatever you're into with her.

back before the reveal in season 1 i honestly thought they were going to fuck at some point

Eh, I personally don't have any excuse, I'm like this all the time

Oh, my.

They still could.

Hannibal vs Mr. Robot?

I don't necessarily think it's been proven that Tyrell isn't also another side to Elliot -- what if Tyrell shooting Elliot was just him shooting himself, using Tyrell as a means of convincing himself to shoot himself i.e. if Mr. Robot and Elliot are the same person, and if Mr. Robot has shot him before, it'd also make sense that Elliot and Tyrell are the same person/an extension of one mind (otherwise if it was just his own ego, he might be in too much fear; maybe he creates characters/personas to take the responsibility of certain actions for him, sometimes they take over or sometimes he's in control, it all depends on the situation and what his mind is capable of handling before he essentially shuts out the "truth" he can't seem to bear to hear).

Trying not to get to meta here, and frankly, I think in the context of this show, everything should be questioned even if it appears "confirmed." The fact that the FBI lists Elliott and Tyrell as two separate people with no mention of Mr. Robot is interesting and this seems to be the best evidence that they AREN'T the same person (even more so than the act of shooting Elliot).

Any other possible theories to still support why they may be the same? Their personalities are overlapping in many ways, at least.

homolust threads best threads

It's better when Tyrell is a very eager participant.

Damn, that guy in that gif is like, perfect
makes me even kind of mad

Someday, you'll find your flirty redheaded commie, user.

Literal faggots need to go to tumblr or YouTube or something trap loving faggots are okay though but you other guys just got to go i'm sorry.

I've only seen S1 and it sounds like this show went from Fight Club Hackers to How Weird Can We Be? based on what I've heard you people say.

Is it worth watching the second season? Is there actual depth to it, or is it like LOST where the writers just don't know what they're doing and just making weird for the sake of weird?

>trap loving faggots are okay
LITERAL ENTRY LEVEL SHIT

it's the same shit. only difference it's really slow this time, so you should be fine if you binge the whole thing.

email pls let this happen

Pshh. It's Tybot time, son.

Can't help it Cred Forums, I miss him...

>his amazonian gf

truly he won in the end right?

It okay, user.

Anyone else dislike the explanation for Romero's death?Wanted it to be significant.

tumblr

Well, it happens, sometimes shit just goes down.

Also

the curse of the arcade finally caught up with him

Actually I really don't think it's truth considering Whiteroses speech about coincidences

user, tumblr hates faggots.

That's true, almost forgot about that scene.

Maybe.Just feel like they made such a big deal about it in the early part of the season and then just discarded it like a used condom instead of giving it proper attention.

Why do your meds have to do with your homosexuality ?

I'll explain to all of you since you seem really stupid to not get the complexity of the story

-WhiteRose and Elliott both can hack not only computers but also time. They are timehackers and shifting between realities makes things come true
>Tyrell (Tyler Durden) was real, then Mr Robot killed him, then became another one of Elliott splitted personalities, then he made him real by hacking the time. That's why he was so scared that Elliott was computing, he was going to delete him from reality
-WhiteRose is another one of Elliott personalities that he made real through hacking time
-"He erased his history" isn't just a meme phrase, it will be very important
-be prepared for a totally crazy S3 involving time travel, reality warping and Elliott finally able to teleport himself

Only to be revealed in the last episode he was in a mental institute and most of the show never happened or did but not like Elliot thought it did

>So all of these theories that Elliott is Tyrell are now disproved? Angela was on the phone with Tyrell and Elliott was actually shot this time.
>Help me out Cred Forums

Elliot getting shot was pre-planned (when Angela called in, she knew it already happened). This means that Mr Robot was playing a mind game with Elliot that would eventually have to lead to this outcome. The whole confusion about Tyrell being alive or not throughout the whole season, "observing from a distance" experiences, etc - I think that was all part of Mr Robot's plan so that Elliot (and the viewer) would think that Tyrell might be just another of Elliot's personalities.

And when Dom finally rounds up the whole crew, Elliot can honestly tell her that he tried to stop Tyrell and that Tyrell shot him.

If you are dating someone with multiple personality disorder it's always rape because you're a retard and retards can't consent.

not him but antipsychotics almost 100% reported to dampen the libido. as do some antidepressants with some people.

I know, user, I was disappointed with how unexciting the S2 finale was, too, but time travel isn't the answer.

Bi, actually. Anyway, they're for my anxiety disorder and they kill my sex drive nearly completely. Since I've been without them for a while, I've been incredibly horny as well as dizzy, having difficulty with speech, and sudden full body weakness. I just refilled it so I should be better by the weekend. My meds have nothing to do with my bifaggotry it's just that going from a couple of faps per week to multiple faps a day while still being horny at the slightest provocation is kind of an inconvenience.

>tfw Joanna was getting choked earlier in the season to prepare to get choked in the finale just like Mr Robot preparing elliot to get shot

I still don't understand why he was okay with Elliot getting shot. He cares more about the plan than his own life? Is the only cause for Mr. Robots existence to execute the plan? I feel like there's too much investment now for him not to value his own life (then again he is just a figment of imagination, albeit a very smart one)

I just need to see Elliot begging for cock.
Don't even care whose. Leon, Tyrell, Mr. Robot, FBI, anything goes

>hackerings

>this is not some tv show

>we are not so different
got its like this show is conspiring to make me projectile vomit

>A character we have seen three times approaches one of the main cast

"You know, when I was a kid I had this idea that growing up means growing a beard"

>main character stare silently

"But then I realized it's all about a choose: the choose of eat or be eaten!

>secondary character leaves

"Think about it"

>another scene, there's Elliott doing laundry
>dark synthpop music playing
>Elliott talking to himself

"routine means the circle of life, life is uneasy to approach to a standpoint. We have to live with our fears. Connecting people isn't just meaningless 90s internet manifesto: it's also our worst fear"
>Mr. Robot approaches
"Man, this turkey sandwiches are amazing!"

>FBI agent approaches on of her collagues
"So you did have fun last night?"
"Yes, I accepted his cookie"
>Plot twist: Tyrrell nailed FBI loner agent

>Written by Sam Esmail

NNNNGH

youtube.com/watch?v=QWbgqsCSCEE

its annoying how on point this post it is and how many pseudo intellectual teen/developmentally stunted adults eat this shit up.

ARE WE REALLY SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE THAT CHRISTIAN SLATER COULD BE "ELLIOT'S" FATHER?

THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE!

he looks like he could be a mix of christian and the mother

Also this twitter.com/ItsRamiMalek/status/711088560015876096

>portia looking jealous

she knows she has more competition now

first it was slater, now it's baestrom

>Twitter Bio
>part time rodeo clown

I want to punch him for being such a cutie.

Yeah, they're both very pretty looking froggos, but other than that, I don't see the resemblance

how can punch this qtp2t

Not in the face, pls

I'll punch him in the arm then grab his face and make out with him.

It'll be in the arm. I'll cuddle him afterward.

Why Mr. Robot threads derail into gay threads

we lost hannibal, let us have this.

Because many handsome men combined with onscreen vague homolust, son.

TYRELL A CUTE

Yes, he is.

don't forget
> two men in business suits in an empty fancy room
"We've got the President to do this, but he won't say it on the national."

"That COCKSUCKER, we own him, once we do this routine he'll be kissing my toes blah blah something about we got the dirt on him."
>Price nudges on his seat and makes a chair fart before prepping his lips again
"Ya know, politics. huh. it's a {insert haiku here}. Get China out of the Congo. Also get Jason Derulo for the event to entertain the kids because I totally have all these connections."

>insert title
>insert pseudo divergent song choice

Yeah, they did it, I can see it in their faces

Did what, user?

This

Fuck, user.
They fucked.

I didn't think Kino was real, until Esmail made me see the light

Aw yeah. Rami rode that dick more than once.

I wish he would ride mine, instead

Oh, user. I think he has plenty of ass to go around.

Man I'm happy for Christian. How many years has it been since the Uwe Boll disaster? Christian's career has been crashing since then, with a ton of shit roles. Now he's finally got something decent under his belt again.

holy fuck i completely forgot he was in Alone in the Dark.

>Tara Reid as a scientist

Christian, bro...

he looked good in the movie at least

A Golden Globe and an Egyptian twink. Life is good for Slater.

that and he's managed to age very well

Indeed he has. Plus he's /fa/ as fuck.

Yeah, he looks genuinely happy about being in this show.

he might be the most handsome man ive ever seen no homo

I thought he was a KDE-Guy

I still do not entirely believe he is real

He's not NEET though and, despite his behavior, he actual has people that like/love him.

Just finished the episode.

That's fucked up. Why couldn't they just let them be?

Nigga do you really think they're just going to kill off two useful characters?

Romero is literally useless, and Cisco did what he needed to do.

It's the new supernatural for fat landwhales.

hoping they bring them in to convince them like Angela

If dark army wanted to kill them it would be done by now. They go in guns blazing.

There's gotta be a reason Darlene isn't in a single flashback

>supernatural

Nothing is that bad.

>people believe he was really shot

Well, shit. Hopefully.

I figured they were cleaning up loose ends but maybe they're "special" like said.

Please Esmail no more flashbacks next season.
I don't care about "the gang" little history

Thanks for reminding me I watched that awful mess of a movie.

That muslim girl was cute without her hijab.

Aren't you usually supposed to bring a date to these type of funct- ooohhh, I see...

They're not special in the least. They were talking about undoing the hack. They're sliced.

Fuck you, I do

youtube.com/watch?v=a15yqZ1uL9A

Favourite song from the series?

Also the title cards in this show are fukken beautiful, super eerie.

the soundtrack for this show i pretty stellar

i liked this because of the choice of music and the scene it accompanied

youtube.com/watch?v=uO4RfLw35is

That's a pretty good episode.

Title cards this season were shit though. Dumb kike email though he could do it all.

Nothing will touch the Tyrell card or the flashback one from s1

The thing is: it's not even lowkey. They've just haven't made an announcement yet.

>I can't wait to have more scenes of Mobley looking angry and Trenton staring at the camera for 10 minutes
why
pls why

you think his wife is okay with him banging an egyptian froggo on the side?

People often sacrifice themselves for revenge. It's not unreasonable that there is some part of Elliot that's now unlocked and hellbent on a twisted sense of justice with no regard to the consequences.

youtube.com/watch?v=iDjqKg3pcOg

The Phil Collins song when that guy burned the money was good.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yDP9MKVhZc

choke me, tyrell

She probably encourages it.

I love it.

>shipping Mr Robot and Froggo

You're all just LARPing as homos, that shit's digusting

Froggo is too pure for that

I love the music on this show so much.

Mingus from ep8
youtube.com/watch?v=r5j4dou8osU

I don't understand how Dark Army allowed the FBI to collect those many clues unless Tyrell and Elliot are completely expendable.

Also, how the FBI was compromised but still manage to keep all of that information under wraps.

I like the fact that they finally gave some dimension to characters that in season 1 couldn't be flatter.

>also Trenton is a qt

Fandom or show?

Wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=EMfNB3fakB8

DIRECT fight club reference

Take your pick

The true supernatural equivalent was Psych. Which USA funded enough to get that guy fat as fuck

Agreed.

>too pure
you're delusional, right now he's probably begging for a good, hard fucking

Not even close to anything from s1. It was just a way to retcon their Cred Forums Fawkes masks. Which make no sense since Elliot browses fucking Cred Forums on the show.

hate to be that guy but
>s-sauce?

>found this cover like 5 years ago
>love it, learned to play it
>now normies will think I found it on Mr. Reddit

I hope my FSociety-fu makes it in S3

Turn Down For What

youtube.com/watch?v=HMUDVMiITOU

youtube.com/watch?v=BhB6Lb7_kN8

Though I still like the Jill Scott version best.

He's probably riding Slater's cock trying to squeeze another load out of him.

Why waste all that time on Joanna? Literally worthless. Why the fuck was she paying off the parking lot guy in the first place?

Haram

Wasn't she on scrubs?

Delete this

>letting her hair down

That's not halal.

i had to check imdb but doesn't look like she was but yeah she's probably been a background character in quite a few things

i don get the last scene with angela. how does she know tyrell and seem to be completely ok with him shooting elliot?

People still like this meme song? That has to be the most annoying piece of shit i've ever heard in my life.

Never.

Don't make me hack you m8, I learned everything from this show

she tells Tyrell that Whiterose told her to expect a call from him.

Plus like she told Tyrell, he had to do what needed to be done. She's totally on Whiterose's side now and ends justifies the means.

Think Tyrell is working for her. I think she has split personalities too or something.

i was answering his question is all, didn't say i liked it.

Mohammed says you can disguise as a kafir if you're being targeted by a cult of murderous chinese.

>it's the same girl

Today was a good day.

M80, plz.

That's a hungry bottom.

no homo

You obviously never watched The Pacific

anyone know the name of the moth song that played when dom was walking horseface through the fbi office

>Elliot browses fucking Cred Forums on the show

No he doesn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=JG6x4MHdTWM

>"we can put everything back the way it was with what I found"
nigger approaches
>"do you have the time"

Episode 1

Are you gonna help him, user?

That's not the real Cred Forums, it's their own mock up.

Mohammad sure did cover all his bases.

Well duh, Cred Forums is copyright, it's still supposed to be Cred Forums

Kristen Dunst ruined your fantasies some time ago, lads.

Why would he browse Cred Forums instead of reddit?

Sam just confirmed that Elliot is dead and Tyrell is the new MC.

RIP sweet prince.

thanks my famalama

Stop being obstinate and churlish.

Because reddit mods would delete mentions of "robot society" for being racist

Thank fuck. Time for a less autistic protagonist.

I don't know why you guys attribute shia beliefs from their 12 imams to him.

>tfw no bf

:(

What distro does froggo use?

It would have been a great ending episode if

SHE WASN'T ON THE SCREEN 99.9999% OF IT REEEEEEEEEEE

So trading one psychosis for another? Tyrell is basically American Psycho.

>implying Tyrell has any shred of mental stability

but she can take it take it take it

Am I the only person who likes her and her stupid face?

No.

was she born a woman? I legit can't tell.

>dev mode enable on the browser

woah so hacker

shes my wayfu brah

>super leet anonymous hacker
>using jewgle

Really makes you think

at least angela was barely in it. i feel like shes just arbitrarily shoved into the plot because we need to be reminded that she exists.

Someday, user. Someday.

Hows does one defeat Joanna in mind games
Is Scott going to prison?

Why did his autism seem to disappear after the first 3 episodes?

He couldn't even walk into a bar at the start, now he's got no problems except for his split personality thing

sure, that's why Rami said he had already shot a scene from season 3

Because all 4chin posters deserve an emmy, m9

I hope not ;^)

It didn't, watch Steel Mountain ep, 5 I think

man, did you stop watching or something?
he's always autistic and awkward as shit, even in S2 during the whole prison arc

Who knows?

I'm going to need you to stop.

His anxiety thing severely dissipates

I would try to shove mine up my ass.

She couldn't access her husband's money. So this was partly to get at his severance.

But, yeah...Scott is going to be a scapegoat to at least lessen the charges against Tyrell. You didn't think she actually fell head-over-heels for some shitty DJ?

The way the scene was executed, it was to show how Elliot doubted reality and his perceptions to the point he even thought a person that´s not him was him. If the point of the scene was to show that Tyrrell and Elliot are the same person, then they wouldnt have shown all that part about how senses are inputs to the brain, they would have linked the scene to the previous reveal of Elliot having a third personality.

Because like any person with social anxiety, at times it can be worst than other times.

Why?

He's literally the only one on IMDB for 2017 as of now.

Could you BE more wrong?

holy shit that is waaay too fast for a regular breathing pattern

straight up anxiety inducing

You're gonna make me cry, user.

It okay, user. Rabu... forever.

Crap. I was hallucinating, the dream is still on.

What was your favourite pure kino scene this season?

Mine was Angelas "everybody wants to rule the world"

the "take it take it take it" scene was mine

Why does this show give me a Mass Effect vibe?

Some of the OST sounds very similar:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5GHQNnPUuo

youtu.be/Phrxu3lrnEY?t=357

Plus I swear that little boy is the kid in ME3

And the muzzie reminds me of Tali

the karaoke scene was great, definitely one of my favorites

The last portion of the episode where Cisco amd Darlene are shot at. The ominous music playing throughout made it

I hope we get more Rami as Robot next season.

She's cute with it too though. She's best girl.

I want to pat all of fSociety's heads and tell them they are good hackers.

If they have a way of getting the keys though Whiterose would be all into that. Imagine being able to dangle that over Price.

Plus the only reason she wants to do that is to go back to her family. If DA sort her out she'll probably be back in the game.

I actually think there's something going on with Trenton we haven't discovered yet. I hope she ends up being recurring or main next season.

wtf they had great title cards this season.

also Esmail is muslim/arab what is with this dumb meme

Did you not watch the last episode where she gets red pilled by White Rose? She's dark army now

i thought it was interesting that the FBI didn't include her in the FSociety group on their whiteboard. Just as an associate in the bottom left. maybe they didn't have enough evidence to conclude she was a member or...?

she was listed as a person they need to interview (shama biswas)

The whole idea that covering your hair is necessary is a modern thing. Before that it was more individualised to culture. Not anti-hijab or anything though if anything the opposite. It does have some religious basis and I think some of the scarves Trenton wears are really pretty.

I just noticed the Mr Robot source name was revealed that early.

Mr. Robot Season 3: Trenton becomes a Timelord and does flashpoint

Anyone have this track?

They didn't have enough on her to link her I guess. I think Trenton's probably the best pure hacker out of the group too and did a lot of the grunt work, so she probably knows how to cover her tracks.

There's definitely more going on with Trenton than we've seen if she's discovered something that big, and also the fact that her surname(Biswas) isn't Iranian at all, which fits with them casting a Desi.

could be a flashback

Yeah I was about to say, looks like she's the only one who actually covered her tracks the best out of all of them to not even be suspected

>looked up Biswas
>it means "trustworthy"

ESSMMAAAAAIIILLL

I desperately want Angela's screentime to be reduced and Trenton's to skyrocket. Her fucking Darlene would be an optional bonus.

she totally seemed to have been crushing on her in S1, shame it was downplayed this season

Can't wait for Tyrell to develop an alternate personality as a result of trauma and it looks and acts just like Elliot so he can fuck it.

stop with the bullying already

Would you be okay with more Angela if it were the implied Dom fucking Angela scene we're almost definitely going to get?

only if i could tounge punch both their fart boxes

while this song plays youtube.com/watch?v=vt41LU3BQhw

mind blown

They made a big deal about it and then freaked the fuck out and went on self preservation mode
Pretty much everything the rest of F Society did in this season was a result of Romero's death, I'd hardly call that

We've seen at least three members of the Dark Army shoot themselves to carry on the cause.
Mr Robot is the part of Elliot that's been completely alienated by White Rose, imo

I didn't actually understand the point of the diagram on the FBI board

youtube.com/watch?v=6IXr5dZ9iAk

Well it's supposed to tell Darlene they were watching them for a while, but we all know that so it was a pretty pointless scene yeah.

Cisco being a sketch is really fucking creepy

Maybe I've spent too much time looking at composites of Jane Does from the 70s though

it shows how much they know about everything, and that they know Elliot is a key player in all this too (for example they know he's Sam Sepiol, and thus planted the Pi in Steel Mountain, meaning he took part in the data destruction). They've been tracking everyone for a long ass time.

We already knew Elliot was the key player when the Dark Army said he was behind stage 2, thanks for confirming it was a pointless scene.

that fsociety was fucked from the start. also that tyrell and elliot are seen as the main players, along with angela being a key player too.

>handsome
you mean beautiful

we did sure, but we never knew what the fbi knew. they always would cut away when they were getting info (like that banker guy,) and ollie was probably the biggest info source in that whole diagram.

Finale made me appreciate the season and the show a lot more. Hype levels were off the charts all season long anyway but I was beginning to question the quality of the show during the later S2 episodes. S3 will be a blast most likely, hope Sam doesn't go too overboard with that one.

Email is the best pepe collector

Almost everyone except for Mr Robot looks like a frog

What's it with Email and girls that look weird. Like not full blown ugly, and can be considered attractive sometimes, but something is off about their faces

EVERY THREAD

okay guys I've got a theory that's going to blow your collective minds

Elliot is made up by his dad after he got killed when he got pushed out of the window. He couldn't cope with the loss and just kept pretending his son was still alive, living out what he thinks Elliot would have done.

pls tell me what you think

Fucking hell if this is true

But then explain Elliot's interactions with gf/sis/tyrell

>you will never be gay

>FBIfu says she know Elliot is involved
>wtf Mary Sue how did she know

>Email spells it out to the audience that FBIfu knows Elliot is involved
>wtf pointless scene waste of my time shit show

He's really doing it for you idiots at this point.

Can anyone explain why even though Elliot's psychiatrist, friends and family know he's crazy they don't get him on medication?

I unironically believe this now.

Angela's "test" scene was legit unsettling.

He was on medication before the series started. He told them he was taking pills and he got better and didn't need them anymore. They believed him.

>FBIfu says she know Elliot is involved
>wtf Mary Sue how did she know

Nobody ever said that tho, everyone (including show characters) was convinced the FBI was into them.
People expected something from the finale, like maybe some flashbacks of Mr. Robot talking about his plans or something, we didnt get anything juicy

But they know he's been acting crazy during the show though, and experiencing memory gaps and acting like two different people

I'm happyhardonhenry.

I think you are all missing the main point of the scene which is that Darlene now knows the full scale of what's happening.

She will probably tell all to the FBI to save herself/end up being killed, I can't see any other direction her story goes now that FSociety is basically finished.

yeah i guess you're right, she probably thought something like fsociety was the main player.

>Reminder that Tyrell loves Elliot in the way that cultists love their leader.

This season was so bad, who even cares about most this misteries that keep popping up? They fucked up the moment they decided to focus on the fight club shit with this show. I was shopping they would dial it down and maybe season three was going to feel more like the first one, but if the finale is anything to go by they'll keep with this shit.

Leave my FbiFu alone

If the fbi know about shaylas connection to elliot why havent they questioned him about it

youtube.com/watch?v=aAj__InxjhI

Chills every time.

Would Cred Forums be interested in a low budget show on Youtube similar to Mr Robot, it will be less autistic and I know a guy that looks like Tyrell.

name "1" show is better then this currently airing.

Yes its not perfect and tries too hard sometimes still its best like far.

They dont know anything its all just Fbifu plans and shit, director seems to let her to do it sometimes...

They showed pic to Darlene to verify all this. They have no evidence or whatsoever. Darlene may realize she is fucked up and talk will see.

Oh wow, I completely forgot about that one.

It's called black humour. It's called life.

I thought it was brilliant, desu. Even Dom thinks it's hilarious.

I mean that theres some other agent who is investigating the death of shayla, who just happens to be elliots neighbor

From their perspective, asking her neighbors if they know what happened would probably be one of the first steps to finding her killer

I really liked Joey Badass in this. Even though it wasn't a big part it, I felt like he was casted perfectly for it.