Are they actually in love?

Are they actually in love?

She's really pretty. I hope I can get a girlfriend like her one day.

Is anyone?

I want Mike to show up with a new girlfriend so we can get "is X replacing Jesse?".

Also, what ever happened to her? She's not on Half in the Bag anymore.

HOW?

maybe. we are jsut a bunch of assholes on the internet so can we even know for sure though?

I thought she was with Mike and Jay was hard fucking Jillian but I guess they're just random women they know.

you need to edit the image a bit because the archive ban it

she is kind of cute, but has an annoying laugh. worst part of best of the worst episodes with her in them.

He better be smashin that or else I will

how would jay be hitting gillian? she is way outside his league. i mean have you seen her ass?

Druggies can't into love dude.

Gillian pls

No, show me.

don't forget the fat

Why do you care? You don't know these people. Why are you all so obsessed with the personal lives of RLM? Why is this board so creepy?

3rd best rlm

RIP

dont have any screencaps saved at the moment, give me a few minutes to find a decent scene in feeding frenzie

literally Jaded Nerds: the show

>no max

They're the closest thing I have to friends.
>tfw seen most of the crew multiple times because I live and work near them
>never speak up or say hi because I don't want to come off as creepy or a stalker
>can confirm a few relationships but don't want to cause chaos on the Internet because I see them as my friends, and myself as a silent protector from afar

Maybe back when Jay was a troll, but he's probably the most fuckable guy on the internet right now.

>I don't want to come off as creepy or a stalker
>I see them as my friends, and myself as a silent protector from afar
Choose one.

>>can confirm a few relationships but don't want to cause chaos on the Internet because I see them as my friends, and myself as a silent protector from afar

I hope this is a pasta
I hope this a joke
I hope anything other than this being true for you.

WHY ARE THEY HIDING ETHAN ANDREW STOKLASA

Talking about RLM faggots is almost as bad as the endless capeshit discussion

sage

I don't care how you see me fag. I'm not ratting out their personal lives to some chink on a Malaysian basket weaving forum.

grabowskis > plinkett > hitb > review > botw > prerec

You cared enough to reply :^J

How can someone be that incorrect about Jack. He's no rich but he is miles above Beardfat.

I'd like to burn both of them in crematorium

Okay you got me there. I was just confused by your post. I clearly made my choice, in not autisticly harassing them when we're eating tables apart. So they don't have to notice me twice a week. It's not like I go out of my way to find them. I just live in like the same 10 mile radius of most of them so I end up frequenting the same stores and restaurants they do.

rich is my least favorite now

my favorite way to watch RLM is through my big TV while i recline in my comfy chair, but Rich just ruins this. You never know when he is going to start shrieking into the fucking mic for no fuckign reason.

I sometimes put on some rlm when trying to fall asleep and just listen to it, and then out of NOWHERE, Rich's laugh wakes up my entire household.

Rich's laugh is beautiful

i literally don't know who these people are but that's a really cute redheaded chick

Oh yeah no, I love it. But when trying to get into a quiet, peaceful mood, it does not help.

Still waiting for pics of Gillian's ass

how about killing yourself

Get the FUCK OUT

Any rule 34 of thess two? Or erotic fanfic?

No gay Mike/Jay shit.

Umm... haha. You need to cool down.