Let's ahve a moment to laugh at/ feel sorry for all the jaded angry neckbeards who cant appreciate this great movie...

let's ahve a moment to laugh at/ feel sorry for all the jaded angry neckbeards who cant appreciate this great movie because of "MUH Feminism"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dfm4gvxNW_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That was just a meme during the movie's release. The movie is fine

They deserve neither sympathy nor ridicule.

Poor taste is its own reward for them.

you should have taken a moment to proofread your post

I don't care about feminism, I just think it's a bad movie

Fury Road one of the ugliest and most retarded films in recent History. And those garish, cartoonish, orange and blue colours produced in computers should be illegal. Really, why do people love to be submitted to this kind of empty horrifying visual and aural aggression? A fascistic anti-human audiovisual experiment. Simply put cirque du soleil for bros.

TFA was awful feminist pandering

Fury Road was a legitimately good movie and had pretty much nothing to do with feminism.

>And those garish, cartoonish, orange and blue colours produced in computers
I really do love this copypasta

>and had pretty much nothing to do with feminism.
I like Fury Road, but this is completely untrue. Even though an argument could be made that it's feminist message was a bit more evenhanded than the vast majority of feminist movies.

>the patriarchy (Immortan Joe) was brutal, but it worked and maintained some semblance of civilzation
>the matriarchy (Many Mothers), though loving and caring, was a complete failure because of women's inability to sustain a civilization
>the only way a matriarchy could work (Furiosa taking over the Citadel in the end) is if it takes over a previously established patriarchy that did all the hard work beforehand

>I really do love this copypasta
It's true though. The director himself said he wanted the movie to be black and white.

Flamethrower guitar guy was responsible for elevating this movie from a 'flick' to 'pure kino'

lets not even talk about them, maybe that trend will die out?

You could have started a nice thread that wasn't based on fostering negativity OP

youtu.be/dfm4gvxNW_o

His name is Doof, m18

explain how its feminist

>mfw it was a real flamethrower despite appearing like oversaturated CGI

At it's basest level, it's a story of dominated women escaping from and taking revenge on their warlord, rapist husband.

That's enough for any text to be fundamentally 'feminist'.

It's on cinemax. who wanna /live thread/ here

Don't mind me, just waiting for the inevitable crossover.

if you think about it it's actually saying women can't run a society on their own and need men to help protect them from other men

Which is true.

The comic is interesting, actually.

>Wives all act sullen and angry whenever Joe sleeps with them
>Miss Giddy teaches them stuff, mostly about "muh freedom"
>Joe sends Furiosa to protect them from horny Rictus
>Furiosa and wives don't get along
>Splendid tries to abort, Furiosa stops her
>Tells wives they're lucky and wouldn't last a day outside if they were given freedom
>Later Joe decides to finally sleep with Cheedo
>Dag protests so Joe fucks her instead
>Gets pissed after and rants that the wives get food, water, shelter, safety, a teacher, and amenities that even he can't afford to enjoy, and that the least they could do is be grateful

Honestly the comic made it half look like the wives were spoiled and wrong for leaving in the first place. If that was intentional, I have no idea.

I sort of took away the notion of comfort/safety vs freedom, which seems to be a prominent theme in a lot of fiction nowadays. I got the same idea from the movie, maybe it was more obvious there?

When they drove into tthat tornado it was pretty cool and the warboy was a real qt

>Miller will never direct a Tank Girl remake

Yeah, I mean in the comics both Furiosa and Joe were calling them out on not knowing shit about anything, complaining about "muh freedom" while bathing in water that people below have not a drop to drink, and getting pissy about their only job (to lie back and think of Australia as Joe fucks them),

Hell, after catching Splendid trying to abort her child-by-rape Furiosa flat out calls her a murderer on par with herself. I thought that was pretty surprising too, given the "it's muh body" narrative feminists love.

Yeah, you raise a good point, I thought that seemed pretty surprising when I first read it.

Seems like all notion of abortion disappeared by the time of the movie. It's too late in the pregnancy for Angharad, but the other wives seem to just plan to have their kids in the Green Place.

>and the warboy was a real qt
faggot af

I don't even get where that "muh feminism" came from, there was like zero GIRL POWER if you don't count Furiosa. All the women they saved were just damsels in distress, those desert ladies were introduced just to be killed in climax action scene, because you need to have casualties from both sides. Feminists should hate this movie.

It was thematically feminist, but it didn't star 'muh Mary Sue' characters that are so prominent in B-grade feminist movies.

tf did you just say to me, lil bitch??
you finna get fucked in the ass speaking to me like that boy

>it's a long car chase soft reboot

wow so amazing, it's was especially epic for the win how the guy had a guitar that shot fire

There is no implication that Furiosa's talkover was a success.

She could have been gangraped and thrown off a cliff five minutes after Max left.

At the end of the day, she took over by murdering the former leader, a very "male" thing to do. There was also nothing female about her. Joe didn't even consider her rapeable.

before it came out, they were pushing that it was a feminist movie to rile up neckbeards, and it worked!

If you consider the comic canon, then in the larger 'universe' of the movie's setting, The Citadel is transformed into a much more egalitarian city, with water and food available to all in plenty.

>freedom" while bathing in water that people below have not a drop to drink,

>When max first encounters them and they're just dowsing their hair with water and letting the hose run on the ground.

>pale crack addict one still indignant

Even in the apocalypse, women manage to demand and waste the most stuff. Made me mad.

It didn't work, shills peppered social media with fake stories about the feminist themes and then changed to their sockpuppet accounts so they could pretend to horrified neckbeards acting all indignant.

Or in Cred Forums's case, they didn't change any kinds of account because they were posting anonymously to begin with, and were aided on their way by hundreds of cleverdicks who helped to stir the pot by pretending to be upset too.

90% of online hype is generated by literal paid publicists and promoters doing their job (shitposting on social media all day, it's what they get after studying four years of a journalism degree), and 9 of the remaining 10% is generated by irony and Poe's Law.

Only literal children and mental deficients actually get riled up by identity politics, and there's really a lot less of those on the internet than it seems.