I killed them. I killed them all. They’re dead. Every single one of them. And not just the men...

>I killed them. I killed them all. They’re dead. Every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They’re like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals. I hate them.

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Z29OVZLbZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

P O T T E R Y

Thats heavy.

>meme thread
please fucking kill yourmom

This sounds like a racist thing Uncle Ben would say in those fake Spider Man Raimi threads.

>KAT
don't remind me

It always bothered me how padme just accepts and tells him what he did was ok should have gotten him some jedi therapy.

CRAAAAAAWWWLING IIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIN

>impyling the sand weirdos didn't deserve it

They deserved it but a=Anakin is clearly mentally unstable

during that yoda scene after, was that qui gon's voice calling out to anakin?

Qui Gon would never join you

it sounded like he was yelling at him to stop.

He was a good fiend.

I will defeat the sand...every grain. Of sand shall fall before me!

FROM MY POINT OF VEIW, YOU KILLED THEM.

yeah and somehow we are supposed to believe that she still finds him sexually appealing after this scene

Ahahahaha fucking hell didn't know this was ylyl

Tbh they just tortured and killed his mom. I'd be pretty pissed too

oy vey

>tfw you realize how great a father figure Qui-Gon would've been to Anakin

Seemed like he really had it out for the kid. Was taking away the best guidance he had part of Sheev's plan?

>best guidance
youtube.com/watch?v=_Z29OVZLbZk

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
liam neeson is known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed portman's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with liam barely able to force it past the knob, and portman moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on liams throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

>i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

What, like you do to the thought of it?

>Luke, did I ever tell you about Order 66? Yes, I remember it well: the Emperor struck down with great fury... an executive order of the Republic for all of its clone troopers to execute every Jedi on the spot. Now, Jedi aren't easy to kill. Unless of course, you're organic, sentient cannon fodder with a literal chip in your head who lives only to carry out the will of the Galaxy's politicians. Then for some reason you can literally team up on a Jedi and gun them down like a petty thug. It was a good time.

Why would he say that about black people?

she is an elitist young woman who doesn't know anything but wealth and luxury.
That he killed some subhumans literally doesn't matter to her, but to him it does, because he used to be the same type of subhuman