Which is better for watching kino with

Which is better for watching kino with

what kind of girlfriends have you had wtf is this

It's a stupid debate because I don't have either :'-(

You should change the "will have sex with you" to a ?

Clearly you either hate your gf or want to bone your sister.

Watching a movie with your brother while smoking a joint.

gay

Whoever made that picture clearly does not have a sister or apparently never met a sister or talked with anyone who has one.
Didn't even think that was possible.

I made it and I do have one

You have a shit sister

I wonder what it's like to have a brother.

And apparently you have a shit gf

My girlfriend always buys me bunch of gifts

Also I never liked my sister and she doesn't like me either

Whoever made this image has never had a sister or a gf

*had

They're all shit senpai. You'll eventually realise yours is when she inevitably cheats on you. And she 100% will. If she never does, it's only because she did and you didn't realise it

sisters irl are not like your chinese cartoons, you virgin mongoloids

Well gee, glad to see OP isn't biased at all

You should probably marry your sister

being this assblasted kek

Its pretty good, hes a criminal and i am a good boy so we have that Ying Yang relationship where we learn eachother stuff about life.

Love him to death.

Gets a lot better when you're both adults

>implying your sister won't cheat on you
I had a sister for 4 whole fucking years. Bitch started being a sister to my brother the SECOND he was born. I haven't trusted women since.

t. child of divorce, no wonder you're overly attached to a family member

>tfw only child
>tfw will never have a girl that knows the real me to bond with in a non romantic way

once my parents die I will be alone in the world

fixed that for ya m8

>hes a criminal
that sucks

I'm sorry you were cheated on but that's no excuse to shitpost on Cred Forums.

OPs image is 100% correct. Still I have no desire to watch a movie with my sister. We can play childish games like matching cards though.

I wonder what it's like to get dubs.

Maybe its hard being a sister to a living autist.

top kek

are you my brother?

but the only reason to watch a movie with a woman is to fug during or immediately afterward

>needing an excuse to shitpost

JUST

Im trying to get him into school, he has one year prohobation then he will move to my house (i live in a different city) while i go to college he will study to be a fireman! Obviously i am a big inspiration for him to stop doing that shit.

And thats, why you need a brother.

preach that truth user!

nothing better to eat in the morning than your little sister

You can also watch her have sex with another man without it being awkward

Whenever I watch movies with my older sis, all she does is text every fuckin 5 minutes.

>not being the eldest

Agelets, when will they learn

Tell her to stop doing that then, you incredibly autistic cuck.

redpilled

>telling your older sister what to do

you're supposed to take the phone and put it in your underwear

Real patricians spend the weekend at home by themselves high on kratom having jerk-a-thons to weird fetish shit interspersed with watching mentally ill people stream on twitch. It's an immersive Oculus Rift version of Gummo

What is like having a younger sister? My only sister is 15 years older than I am.

Can you even climax/ejaculate on kratom? I heard it was an opiate like high

Brothers are for disciplinary and protective problems.

Sisters are for emotional and social problems.

You either teach her that thats its not okay to text while watching a movie with you, or you keep being "that" beta male cuck brother that she wishes you were rather born a girl.

>My only sister is 15 years older than I am

Your parents are sick

>15 years older

kek, talk about you being an accident.

i wonder what its like to have a sister

>Sisters are for emotional and social problems.
>talking to your sister about your emotional or social problems

Sounds kind of gay. Anyway you can't just tell your older sister what to do. She won't care and in this case will probably make her not want to watch movies with you. You can tell your girlfriend what to do much easier than your sister.

do you have have 6 older brothers? are you the youngest child? are you Mormon?

answer no to any of these and your family is really weird

its like living with a brother that annoys you and has vastly different interests than you but she happens to be a girl that you find totally unattractive

Not worse than one might think

t. I have a fugly sister

Holy shit bro, i have 3 older sisters and you are telling me what you can and can't do?

do you know that she views you as a fucking girl? no wonder she fucking ignores you, she probably thinks you are pathetic.

You know how many times i have hit my sisters for doing they did the wrong thing? and guess what, they learned, they also came to me later in life when they needed help with something.

Thats what a brother should be, a guardian.

Not a fucking cuck.

>You know how many times i have hit my sisters

t. Muhammad
What the hell, if I ever physically hit my sister while we were adults I have no doubt she would never want to see me again and rightfully so.

Because you have already spoiled her.

You have failed her, you have failed being a brother.

She is probably dying inside without you knowing and she won't tell you because she doesn't trust you.

Also i gave them a slap, i didn't beat them, i love my sisters.

Slapped them for what? I have a feeling you overreacted many times.

No one just goes around hitting their sisters. Even my brother who has beaten his girlfriends would never hit our sister or our mother or any of our female family members. I can only assume you're a muslim.

>it's okay to beat my gf but beating my sister woah that's too far

Your brother sounds like a fuckface

My parents had my sister about a year after they got married, they were about 20 then. A couple years later they had a son. Unfortunaly, my only brother died when he was about 12; he was choked to death in an accident. I was born a year after that. My mom was 37, I think, and my dad was 40, so it was pretty much the last change for them. If my brother hadn't died, I wouldn't have been born.

Let me start by saying they were spoiled by my parents and they would let them do whatever they wanted.

Here is one example: One of them once stole my parents car when she was 15 while on drugs and crashed it, i went out to look for her, found her, first making sure she was okay, took her home then slapped the living shit out of her "you can't do that i'll call the cops" "do that, because it seems you can do whatever you want anyway", she started crying and ran to her room, then the next day at breakfast she hugged me and told me she would never do it again.

>I literally have downs syndrome - the post

Sister is forever. Random women you're dating at the time is not. Neither is ok though. You shouldn't be beating women.

Sister is a lot more likely to start it

Your brother is a retard.

I would never beat a women. But a slap is far from a beating.

Why is knowing my deepest Darkest secrets considered a plus? My sister would never talk to me again if she knew half of mine

It's the same thing.

Did you ever make them suck your dick as punishment?

>Sister is forever
Thats not true. I stopped talking to mine. I hate her.

No its not, if you think it is i hope you never have children.

>a slap to the face when a woman does something completely messed up is the same thing as punching her and tossing her around for no reason other than you're angry at something

Okay

She's still your sister regardless of if you talk to her or like her at all.

I like to watch stupid movies that would be too boring to watch alone with a girl. That way i can laugh at the bad parts for myself and snuggle with the girl to keep me entertained otherwise.

>t. only child

Thought that about my brother until he died a year and a half ago. You should suck it up and at least be nice on holidays and her birthday or whatever. I regret the shitty brother I was very, very much.
I hate being the one to give the responsible dad advice, but in this case I feel it's justified

Only one of those categories matters.

Women are for sex.

Have you seen how fucked up the world is getting right now? That's because after thousands of years of surviving on this planet, we suddenly decided that women should get to have opinions. Now we're doomed.

>Thats not true. I stopped talking to mine. I hate her.

You'll get over that once you're both grown up. Only kids hate their siblings unless they were literally molested by them or they're a drug addict or something.

Not him.

For a family relationship to work, you need both parts to be active.

I think what he is trying to say is that his sister doesn't care about him or uses him for other purposes than love, while he wanted to retain contact she ignored him and now he has let go of her because there is nothing to retain.

But does your girlfriend give you her dirty panties to masterbate with?

Spoken like a true virgin

inb4 "bro i have a gf shes super hot and lets me treat her however i want fuck uuuu"

Ok slap a woman with intent to hurt her, tell it to a judge and see if you committed a crime or not. Don't be stupid. And stop beating women. You wouldn't want them, if they were bigger than you, slapping you in the face would you.