What is this going to be about?

what is this going to be about?

Tax collection in 19th Century Mongolia, obviously.

if Nolan doesn't win the academy award for it, the Oscars will forever be known as a joke.

I love watching WW2 movies involving the British; just seeing how big of a slobs they are and how big of assholes they are to each other is hilarious.

Bob's your uncle.

ITS GOING TO BE ABOUT

A B S O L U T E

K I N O G R A P H Y

BASED NOLAN SAVING THE BLOCKBUSTER WITH AN ORIGINAL PROPERTY YET AGAIN

BIG BUDGET CINEMA IS TRULY A WASTELAND WITHOUT NOLANDS PASSION PROJECTS

kys yourself

It's a Saving Private Ryan rip off. Dunkirk was a beach landing during the allied invasion of France.

The invasion of Les Bains

It will be an actual movie made from a desire/passion to make it rather than a big studio intervention. Nolan is so big now he can basically do whatever he wants.

No shoved muh diversity, muh reboot cashmoney, muh quips, muh sjw, muh millenials etc. Just like in the old days, actual filmmaking.

But still a fuckton of exposition and clunky choreography/blocking tho.

>what is this going to be about?
from that poster, im guessing too many people wanted to take a joy ride in their boat and it leads to a lot of boats sinking. rated R for saying two fuck words

pure kino

I posted it again

The evacuation of British troops from the French mainland after being repelled by the Germans invading France

This.

I can't wait to Bravo Nolan for this slice of kinography.

Its gonna be about an hour too long.

inb4 harry styles is rescued by a quintessentially british family and falls in love with the daughter and converts to islam changing his name to Mohammed Styles

God, this board is such shit.

fuck off with your reddit-tier racism

The British are based, fuck off Frenchie

>A FILM BY CHRISTOPHER NOLAN
>A FILM

the hype is real

bunch of limey cunts fleeing across the channel as the french hold the germans at bay

They already are

yes but there will be less white people hopefully

Reality: brits moving into boats to go home while germans are sipping wine in the town
Movie: ebil nazis throw everything at defenseless brits much sad ;_ ;

>>>/tumblr/