Letterboxd General - /lbg/

James "Big Jim" Healey edition

Discuss recently watched movies and post profiles

QOTD: What's your favorite movies set near a beach?

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/
letterboxd.com/white_water/
letterboxd.com/machill54/
letterboxd.com/rodent/list/movies-on-which-straight-peoples-opinions/
letterboxd.com/jacobknight/
letterboxd.com/colonelmortimer/
letterboxd.com/Cubei8/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>letterboxd

Top Sensation is a good movie set near a beach

god i wish that were me

letterboxd.com/OriginalName3/

Could you explain me why bronson is so great? I thought that tom hardy was great and that main synth song was awesome as well but I didn't get the rest of the movie.
Thanks in advance

This was a gay post

Healey is a fag

>James "Big Jim" Healey edition

Oh wow, haven't seen this faggot in ages. Remember when he and his fat bitch friend would make Letterboxd threads with the express purpose of shilling their atrocious short films? Yeah those were fun times.

I'm pretty sure Healey's films are just as garbage now as the ones he made in the past. Truly a sign that raw talent, vision, creativity, skill and intelligence are not required at all as long as you're a ny jew or suck hundreds of cocks (or both in healey's case).

Fenech is bae

cool thread

>look up James Healey on letterboxd
>gave 5 stars to Blackhat

the fuck?

does Knife in the Water count

whats everyone watching today

letterboxd.com/white_water/

letterboxd.com/robotpie/films/diary

:^)

Naked Prey remake never ever.

white_water = embryo

letterboxd.com/machill54/

hi

letterboxd.com/rodent/list/movies-on-which-straight-peoples-opinions/

>all the straight people ragging on carol for being "boring" (because straights don't understand what subtlety is)
>showgirls is in the list

my sides

machill yourself

I actually saw a review with a trigger warning on it yesterday. Letterboxd is going down in flames.

She's specifically referring to Carol as having subtly so Showgirls being on the list is irrelevant.

You knows these things solely exist specifically to trigger you, right? Ignore it.

The top rated review on The Neon Demon pretty much killed all desire I had to engage with the letterboxd community.

I understand not liking the film, but the cunt who wrote the review is a legitimate fucking retard whose Twitter is filled with posts about how Mercury's orbit is affecting her mood in addition to all the feminist garbage. The review has 398 likes only because it's a "strong womyn standing up to the patriarchy".

Letterboxd went full retard the minute it became open, which is made perfectly obvious to anyone by looking at the quality of these threads over time.

>he;s not a healeyhead
baka desu senpai

I do every g*dd*mn day amigo

>tfw healey messaged me on facebook asking why I unfriended him
>inb4 having facebook
>inb4 adding him as a friend to start with

>inb4 adding him as a friend to start with
This deserves some questioning, to be perfectly honest.

kill me

One day soon Big Jim will be taking Elle Fanning to pound town at a Hollywood orgy and you won't be there because you selfishly rejected his friendship.

I have more faith in Hentai Cop to make it than Healey

I just hope Jim can find it in his heart to forgive you.

Ah yes I remember those days, back when these threads actually served a purpose, namely to hand out invites/get invited.

It's actually strange that these threads have existed for so long, past their original purpose, and have become what is essentially a popularity contest, more about the drama concerning literal whos on the internet, and everything else but actual film discussion. But you shouldn't really expect anything less.

It's strange that people crave for this consistent vehicle to shill their meticulously and duplicitously crafted profiles in hopes of validation, rather than seek out public forums and ways in order to discuss matters that concern art, the human condition, and yearn for the questions we ask ourselves every waking hour, and through the medium of motion pictures, when they profess their love for such a medium.

But alas, genuine discussion has taken the proverbial back seat to pretense, instigation, and meme culture. The real shame is that one can no longer find genuine interest when everything is so inundated in matters of social concerns, and this depressing truth reveals the true nature of people, that they are more involved with appearances than actual things of substance.

Faith? Have you seen that atrocious thing which Hentai Cop made and calls a film? You're basically comparing a log of shit to diarrhea. Thor despite being an autistic slav showed more promise and imagination than those two faggots put together.

You can't learn anything genuine about real life from watching movies, you pretentious knob.

who the fuck is Thor? he wasn't at my letterboxd birthday party

lol fag

>Ah yes
>alas

lmao look at this fucking nerd

his movies are shit. sure, sume shitty filmmakers actually make it, but why would it be Healey and not one of the other hundreds of indie filmmakers posting their shit to Vimeo?

*tips fedora*

Healey is such a fag

>QOTD: What's your favorite movies set near a beach?
Sonatine

Healey is such a fag

lol

wew

lad

dubs

>Dear White friends,

>It's time to stop.

>Sincerely,
>Your trans-racial pal,
>CoryBurning

How louche

made me throw up

Another list that ostracises bisexuals. Typical.

I think Duke of Burgundy is one of the best movies of the decade but guess my opinion doesn't matter since I'm straight

If you don't like Healey you don't belong here

Is The Thin Red Line worth watching?

No Malick is an untalented christ-cuck

This is a stupid question. Probably bait

Letterboxd has turned into a goddamn shithole lately, link people to follow to this post that arent fucking SJW/tumbrl shits

>lately
kek

No not really.

reminder that exodus > seven samurai in every way

letterboxd.com/jacobknight/

letterboxd.com/colonelmortimer/

>I LITERALLY can't watch a movie because the director has different beliefs from me
libcucks, ladies and gentlemen

@@74646607
Reminder that this is the kind of reply hot posts deserve

If you like bad existential poetry voice overs in your war movies.

letterboxd.com/Cubei8/
I felt the same way. Alot of it was done well but it didn't feel like it fit together, I can't put my finger on it