Thanks, I'd never seen it before.

Sith guilt

The Force.

he remembered it was his duty to his wife's son

Ahsoka

>Thanks, I'd never seen it before.

>2 0 1 6
>hasn't seen return of the jedi

Is this that post-ironic irony epic meme that ive heard so much about?

whatever you say underaged dudeshit. it should be a law that you have to be old enough to have seen starwars to post on this board

Your fuckin dead kiddo

did you know you could be old enough to have seen it but not have seen it

What's It like living under a fucking rock?

Do you not understand sarcasm or are you just pretending to be a retard

he was being sarcastic you moron (singular)

finally know how this movie ends now!

Sith kill their masters all the time, he thought it was his time to shine.

He actually was the chosen one all along.
Bravo, Lucas.

I CANT HANDLE THIS IRONIC SHITPOSTING

IF YOU HAVE OR NOT SEEN STAR WARS, SAY SO

IF YOU GIVE A SHIT WHETHER OR NOT SOMEONE HAS SEEN STAR WARS, ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

FUCK

>le coffee sipping reaction maymay
LITERALLY r.eddit personified.

After figuring out who Luke after A New Hope, Vader didn't want to kill Luke. He didn't want Luke dead. His plan was to have Luke join him, and then they'd both kill the Emperor, and then they'd both rule the galaxy as father and son (with Vader presumably becoming the new Emperor). It's because Luke was right, there is still good in Vader, there is a part in him that still loves Luke simply because he's his son (and also that he's a connection to Padme, which was his whole reason for becoming a Vader).

Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Vader saw how Luke kept to his ideals even if it meant losing everything and realized what a little bitch he'd been when he had his Jedi hissy fit.

Luke was also the only person since his mom that didn't shit talk him to his face.

He never really sided with Sidius, just had to tag along until a chance to kill his master presented itself. When luke refused to join either side Vader had to think things thru. Vader realised many things. He could let Luke live like Obi wan did with him, he could make Padme legacy live on, he could put someone other than Sidius in charge (remember, he didn't actually approve of sidius plans, he could save his son ffrom the same fate he had (probably remembered his body being in flames), he could save his son, he could see he was actually a role model for his son despite everything he did luke still looked up for him and he had to step up to what his son believed in. I Like to think its mostly this last one and him seeing himself as obi wan back then as a father, steping up for his son and obi wan kindness and hope for Anakin

He realised he had a kawaii son who was prepared to do anything for him.
Honestly would you not kill Sheev so you could have a perfect waifu? I would

hownew.ru

It was his son.

That was basically it.
I just wonder how saving his own son freed him of his last sins? The guy butchered like a dozen small kids during the Jedi purge. But guess that is all forgiven, cuz he saved his son.

From his point of view, the younglings were evil. What's so hard to understand about that?

His wrongdoings weren't excused, but the fact that he realised he did bad things saved his soul from eternal evilness, hence his appearance as a force ghost. He was still guilty but at least he also knew it.

>he can't understand internert sarcasm
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid?

nice damage control

22 years later he got over himself