It's a Cenk angrily denies the armenian genocide while Ana has to sit there, silently biting her tongue...

>It's a Cenk angrily denies the armenian genocide while Ana has to sit there, silently biting her tongue, knowing she is bringing shame to her family and her people by not challenging the brute episode

>It's an Ana angrily yells that she is better than the people who make Harambe memes and fires off a ten minute impassioned rant about how sick memesters our episode

>It's a Cenk demands Karen Straughan make him a ham sandwich episode

>It's an Ana spends 5 episodes crying that senpai shaming is wrong but then calls Alex Jones a fat fuck episode

>It's a Cent spends the production budget on magic beans so has to ask Qatar and Oman for more funds episode
Did I miss anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nJjvcgFoJJ0
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI
youtube.com/watch?v=IRUTtRnDiLM
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEbhOtC9klbDAmqMIdoFD55Og4MN-BZye
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks
youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=exUMuE4QRD4
youtube.com/watch?v=vHEQ7zoidOo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to cum on her tits.

EVERY LIBKUCK HAS A TRIGGER

ITS ARMENIAN GENOCIDE FOR THIS FAGGOT

FOR PATTON OSWALT ITS HIS DEAD WIFE

>It's an Ana clearly needs Rogan's cock to fill her mouth episode

It's a
>FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! HANG UP THE PHONE
episode

It's being called a cuck for Sargon.

>'fox news deliberately put only hot blonde bimbos on their panels'
>'to discuss how offensive this is is a panel of hot blonde bimbos!'

When it's a John Iadarola says something fucking stupid again episode.

>It's a Cenk spends ten minutes talking about how Sarah Palin said black lives matter aren't people, but then had to issue a retraction because he misheard her when she said they aren't peaceful, and then acts like a smug child and makes fun of the people who pointed out his error, instead of eating humble pie like any decent human being would do episode
It was a pretty funny mistake to make, desu. He could have just apologised like a man and issued a retraction. What a baby.

I'm actually interested jn this show now.

>It's a the hosts use expletive language and become emotionally unstable and over the top in reacting to the story so they can come across as passionate because they believe that this validates their viewpoint or makes them come across as more genuine but it only ever makes them look like petulant children rather than adults episode

These are my absolute favourite

Honestly, the Harambe video is the best one of these. I don't think they'll ever top this.
youtube.com/watch?v=nJjvcgFoJJ0

At this point I'm only subscribed to them so I can check if their videos are getting spammed with dislikes. If they are then I'll watch them.

the comments sections are hilarious

SJWs fall for everything. You'd think by now they'd have copped on to the obvious trolling, but they haven't, and its glorious

>What's equally disturbing to me is the number of racist (harambe) memes
>Show five examples of memes
>Literally one is racist

>"Buzzfeed explains that Cred Forums started it"
What the FUCK am I watching?

>It's a black people who disagree with us are uncle Toms episode
>It's a white cops are literally executing black kids who dindu nuffin and black people should really do something about it episode
>It's a 70% of white people are deplorable, evil racist who think that's okay episode
>It's a peaceful protest turns violent after cops teargas innocent protesters who turned to looting in self defense episode
>It's a trying to make #loserDonald happen episode
>It's a randomly generated black drug dealer NPC in a game has the same fist name as some black kid who was shot, therefore game developers are racist episode
>It's a Cenk blatantly lies about what Sam Harris said episode

>those two jump for Harambe events
>they're in Australia
Based shitposters

ITS RAPE, ITS BILL CLINTON, IT SAYS RAPE

OP here. I forgot about the Sam Harris travesty. How the fuck did I forget the Sam Harris travesty?

>it's an alex jones triggered the shit out of them episode

>I'm actually interested jn this show now.
It's actually a horrible libcuck show where they lie all the fucking time.

her shrill PC cackling aside, I still regularly beat off to Ana

>It's a Crowder managers to deliver an oscar worthy impersonation of both Cenk and Ana episode
>It's a based Dave Rubin cameo episode
youtube.com/watch?v=lsVONO75utI

Remember that time that one of the founders of TYT Dave Koller called Cenk, Ana and Jimmy out on their bullshit? Probably no, because TYT deleted the video soon after it was posted. Luckily some clever shrew snagged it, anticipating their cowardice...

youtube.com/watch?v=IRUTtRnDiLM

Dave was on a Stefan Molyneux stream recently. He's gotten red-pilled since leaving TYT

>it's a Steven and straight Jared do the same dance move miming to POGO for the nth episode in a row episode
>it's a Steven reminds everyone of Mrs. Crowder again episode
>it's a I skip over the stupid skits and ads between segments episode
>It's a Louder With Crowder goes daily episode

Based Dave is slowly becoming more and more conservative. He's a libertarian now, he'll probably endorse Trump when Johnson's campaign ends.

Crowder > Rubin >>>>>>>>>>> “““anti-feminist community”””””

He's still voting for Gary Johnson. But yeah, if you watch The Rubin Report he still says he's a liberal and whatever. He's cool. His entire schtick is that he wants people on his show he disagrees with so they can offer their views. He pushes and challenges those views in a respectful manner that encourages debate.

I was watching Milo (I know, I know) at University of Houston the other day giving a talk on the alt right and he mentioned Rubin and the entire audience applauded. He also mentioned democrat feminist Christina Hoff Sommers in a positive light. It's kind of interesting that there's this whole movement of people who are allying themselves who don't always disagree but encourage eachother to talk. I'm not with the alt right but I respect that they allow discussion much more than the left. I don't know, I just think it's pretty based. I greatly prefer watching these people who I may not agree with dialogue with eachother as opposed to some shit like tyt or Samantha Bee where all the questions are loaded and the host has editorial control.

:3

I will watch a few videos every now and then if I have nothing else to watch, and notice they all seem to have 50:50 ratings, with many having far more dislikes than likes (and its not just spamming as the comments usually reflect the ratings)

does this actually affect their earnings? or are they solely based on ad views regardless of ratings?

she can get it any day.

>Implying Louder will ever go daily

Cenk said recently something like "we got the view but not the money". The ex-CIA (I think) guy is always making digs about them not paying him. There are probably loads in the same boat. I really don't think they're the unstoppable behemoth the roach makes them out to be. As people get tired of their PC shit I can see them being in serious trouble in the future. Especially when Ana gets knocked up.

>Did I miss anything?
Right, right!?

Ana, or Lee Ann Mcadoo from InfoWars?

Who is the best person on TYT and why is it Jimmy Dore?

>Ana will never beat you with a leather whip while berating you about being a fat fuck and how much better she is than you

Ratings are part of the youtube algorithm. Recommended videos are based on how similar they are to your viewing habbits, the current video you're watching, and most importantly the retention of other viewers (i.e. how long they spent watching that video), and lastly ratings. This is why youtubers are releasing longer and longer videos. It's also why youtube favours lets play, because you end up having viewers chain watch fifteen 20 minute episodes in a row. Ofcourse this only works if audiences watch the whole video. So it hurts them, but not by much. The real problem is that nobody is watching them any more because they went full retard.

Have you got any proof of that? He comes out with just as much bullshit

He's the worst. I agree with him on Hillary though

logically anyone would know she would never say that but its hard to think when the ideological fire has you. I know, I went of on a Muslim rant after the orlando shooting, because the gay guy I know still kept going on about how its religion of peace and no worse than Christianity

Because there's just so much shit to remember.

Lauren Southern, from Rebel.

cracked tv
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html

> I rather be a SJW than a fucking piece of shit
good argument

>I know, I went of on a Muslim rant after the orlando shooting, because the gay guy I know still kept going on about how its religion of peace and no worse than Christianity
Your ideological fire was based on facts. You can cite statistics. Your friends ideological fire was based on feelings, like Cenk's, it had no basis in reality.

Why is it that the conservative channels always have the more attractive women?

nah, that was cringe

>You will never pour a bottle of piss on her because she claimed she identified as an attack helicopter
Why live?

Because the only attractive liberal women are paid to be liberal in Hollywood, which is 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of women.

Hard to believe she's 21, she looks almost a decade older.

why does he blink so much?

THE MORE RELEVANT QUESTION IS WHAT DID HE MEAN BY IT

>veiny manish feet with pink nail polish

saved for later fapping.

Got anymore?

What's his end game?

you people are disgusting

get a real fetish

like diapers

>joker looking fuck
lel

>What's his end game?

Saving this planet

>Cenk demands Karen Straughan
i hate this cunt so much

GO TO BED SHILLARY

missed a few 0's there

That's not even a fetish.

because being unattractive is not part of their platform. a lot of women oriented "liberal" conversation is focused on how its ok for them to suck and how others should just learn to deal with it. same when they beg for money on kickstarter/indiegogo. conservatives are about aiming for an ideal (even if an impossible one) modern liberals are about telling you that you are fine the way you are (and then controlling your behavior with taxation of unhealthy food,etc)

I've never thought of Crowder as funny but this made laugh. Also Rubin is based af.

The more relevant question is what did he see off screen

like giantesses. some people claim to have it

says who?

>never thought of Crowder as funny
I dont know, I was watching him call Trigglypuff an amoeba live (before we all found out what she looked like) and that was my first exposure to him and I remember laughing at that.

its hilarious how hard she tries to fit in with people like Cenk and how much she fears saying the wrong thing

>It's a Cenk angrily denies that Turks are genetically inferior episode
>HBO presents Cenk Uygur: Mad as Hell

Dave's face is getting more swollen and yellow with each video he posts. I hope he's not sick.

Jimmy is a massive hypocrite, moralizer, and he was abused as a kid. What are the chances that a horrible secret is revealed at some point in the future?

Liking feet isn't a fetish.

Unless you call liking ass/tits a fetish as well. It's a part of female body. So it's natural to like it.

>it's a cenk flip-flops and loses it on syrian migrants episode

anyone with the webm of ana being all sexy n shiet?

It's the side-effects of swallowing the red pill

is Alex Jones still a massive truther? Paul Joseph Watson disavowed his own past trutherism and conspiracy theorism in general in the AMA he did a few days back, but remains a prominent figure in Infowars.com

it a fetish. like liking X amount of body hair, X amount of body smell, basically if its a tag then its also a fetish.

Yeah Alex Jones is still crying about flouride or whatever.

ALLAH YOLUNDA CENK EDELİM

ŞAN ALALİM ŞAAAAAAAAAAAN

KURAN DA ZAFER VA DEDİYOOOOOOOOOOOR

HAZRETİ YEEEEEEEZDAN

>that reaction
Wouldn't Stefan be happy?

any choice Rubin sound bytes?

>it's a Stefan talks about the welfare state, single moms, taxes as coercion, r/k selection theory, race and IQ, the mainstream media, or economic collapse episode
>it's a Stefan turns a call from any one of his callers no matter what the subject into a lecture on any of these things whether it's even tangentially related or not

Why is conservative media so comfy?

anything can be a fetish. A fetish doesn't have to be sexual. If you're going to use words then at least use them correctly. Prefix it with "sexual" if you have to.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEbhOtC9klbDAmqMIdoFD55Og4MN-BZye

All of these are good and short.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Not sure if it was worth it. He used to be a top qt just four years ago.

That's a laughing Stef

GET OFF THE STAGE YOU FAT FUCK

>top qt
>no eyebrows
>big ears
he looks better now

>Marrying someone with the same first name as you
Lol

How can anyone hate a man so jolly?

>FOR PATTON OSWALT ITS HIS DEAD WIFE
I don't think you have to be a liberal to be angry when people mock your dead wife, user.

This is the most accurate representation of liberals and conservatives I've ever seen.

KEK, THATS MY SUSHI SPOT RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER

COLUMBUS HAS TURNED TO SHIT SINCE THOSE FUCKING BIKE LANES

They don't mock his wife. They mock him for trying to be a smartass by saying Hilary looks fine to him. They remind him that he did not notice anything was up with his wife. its petty and cruel but not as bad as mocking a dead wife

Has he ever been triggered by it, though?
I've never seen him respond to the comments.

Sorry for engaging in wrongthink.

this pictures fucking hilarious. alex jones is a retard but i fucking despise cenk.

He's mental, but he's self-aware enough to be hilarious

I hate the skits and the faggy dancing too, but it's still the best political podcast in terms of organized redpill content segments.

I'm also not always too keen about his debating tactics; I feel like he could be redpilling more liberal debaters if he was more charismatic and less obnoxiously confrontational. It would also make it easier to book dumbass liberal guests which may allow for more variety in terms of guests with fewer repeat guests and less preaching to the choir. He's always at his best when he has to define his opposition to a topic clearly, even when I think he's wrong.

TL;DR: he needs to become a better interviewer

It's still something that's pretty low and would upset pretty much anyone it was aimed at. But I wouldn't expect most of the bitter social retards who rage at celebrities on this board to understand that.

They're not young and their not turks. What's up with the name

He does reach into those topics but the thought experiments that come from them are always connected to the conversation.
>it's a Stefan spends 5 minutes explaining something simple to a stoner teenager and he has to repeatedly make examples for another 30 minutes before the caller gives up and pretends to understand
>it's a Stefan debates an incompetent fucking idiot instead of someone with at least more than 3 points to make episode

Cenk is turkish roach. Young Turks comes from an older secular political movement in Turkey.

You couldn't have nailed that better. Stefan never has debates with anyone who is a credited expert on said subject. Possibly because they've never heard of him OR they have heard of him and realise he's a twat.

In Stefan's head I imagine it's actually because they're scared.

Which is responsible for the Armenian genocide, which Cenk denies ever happened.

because celebrities are not seen as people. Those posters are usually venting and don't really mean any of what they say. Best place to see this would be youtube were people post a lot of shit when they don't expect a reply but if the channel owner reply then they backtrack fast, especially if the owner is old or has cancer

He CAN debate competent people, I listen to his podcasts while at work and he genuinely has strong logic and a wide knowledge of shit to debate people who say Trump is a racist, shitty businessman, lying about all of his policies. But he keeps debating retards.
You don't do several podcasts every week going through 100 sources proving and disproving things and NOT know shit.

>he doesn't buy the filters
Get a load of this guy

But why does he deny?

I wish Dean Cain was my dad

LMAO I know nothing about roach history but is that true? And he really named his network after them? And Ana works for a network with that name?
Fucking hell lol.

All roaches deny the armenian genocide. They're basically a race of dindus.

>but is that true?
you could google it instead of asking or you know go to link that was given

Because they deserved it, as do all kaffiers. The Ottoman Empire will revive like a pheonix either through immigration or war.
And because they're not considered the West so they don't have to teach self-hatred.

I just wanted to have some discussion :-(

wot u on about m8?

Because he does not want the "white guilt" that comes with being implicated in a genocide? genocide is hard to live down for most countries.
They even marched in Germany because reichstag said that armenian genocide did happen

Flouride filters?

I suspect most people don't know any more of their history then you. usually people don't look past the bits that are relevant to their agenda

she's a coalburner lad

Ben > Wes > Jimmy > Cenk > Brett > Michael > Ana > John > Hasan > Jodie Foster > Chubby black guy

It makes me mad that I'll never see Ana naked.

you've lost me

Why is such a blatant communist SJW feminist propaganda that fuels HATRED on men allowed? Why isnt the show shutted down already? They WANT white males dead, that's what they care about. This is hatred, we are in jeopardy

I'd genocide the shit out of her pussy

Didn't realise this was still around

Alex Jones thinks fluoride in the water is bad for your brain.
You said Alex Jones is crazy.
He mocked you for not believing Alex Jones when he said to buy the fluoride filters.

I think.

IDK.

arguing with people about Trump's policies ultimately comes down to opinion and interpretion.

You go and listen to the bald cunt witter on philosophy, economics etc. and go look at the rebuttals from actual people in the know instead of blindly following your new messiah. Just because you keep giving him ONE FUCKING DOLLAR doesn't mean you have to swallow his piss every opportunity

They're pretty much inciting racial hatred at this point. It's really fucked up.

Soros bankrolls it.

THEY'RE TURNING THE FROGS GAY!

free speech, faggot

I wish.

Soros bankrolls Black Lives Matter too.

How do you think Cenk can set up a fucking studio for a gay youtube channel that nobody watches?

Soros will bankroll anything that incites instability because it generally leads to less sovereignty and more globalism so he can conduct his businesses better.

Its fucking disgusting that turd world parasitic immigrants think they are entitled to a say in how an alien country, culture and history does things. You fucks didn't sail across the ocean on mayflower and then shoot an indian in the face and impregnate his wife. Shut the fuck up or go home.

>allowed
because people should be allowed make shows they want including propaganda. What you should be raging at is the fact that a big part of the general population is not educated enough to know bullshit when it sees it

what do you get out of denying the armenian genocide

Alex Jones is great entertainment but you can't take him seriously.

>It's an Ana angrily yells that she is better than the people who make Harambe memes and fires off a ten minute impassioned rant about how sick memesters our episode

link?

Objectively superior left wing internet show coming through

>It's a lolbertarians getting BTFO yet again episode

Pride. My homeland was a good country, they dindu nuthin.

Free speech should have limits btw, leftist propaganda should be banned

see

>Hate speech isn't free speech
Neoliberal shill fuck off.

Free speech ends at a call to action. Everything and anything before that is fair game, even if I don't like it.

there must be some from her clubslut phase

Link?

this one?

Anna get a nosejob??

i cant keep up with his tin foil shit. glad he exists as being right 1/1000 times is still worth it

Fuck off SJW, guess you like your dindu rap too

Right wing free speech rights should end where an antifascist's boot begins.

das it mane

What even is this shit and why are Cred Forums always talking about them

>listening to him at work because I have nothing else to do means I worship him
People never even get to Trump's policies because the media is successfully burying so much bullshit that you have to explain political-media marriages, pull out your phone and show them what Trump and others actually said and what they were told was a lie, the media did their job well. It requires purely an accumulative knowledge from studying these things and covering both sides, which he's done so he should stop debating retards.

I'm not a big fan of Crowder's neocon Christian politics but his show is pretty good. However, I can't stand his debates anymore. He fixates so much on pedantic minutiae and refuses to move on even after the mistake has been corrected. I completely agree with Crowder on guns but that Christopher Titus segment was awful. It went absolutely nowhere and Steven just came off as a smug prick.

>Pro free speech regardless of whether I agree with what the person is saying
>SJW
Lol

You're literally arguing you can censor someone if you disagree with them - the biggest hallmark of SJWs.

Free speech should have no limits.

>tin foil

muh CIA meme

> Young Turks
> Both old as fuck

Lol?

its like im in a loop

Name 3 occasions they lied

Nice false flagging.

Filthy dumb liberal scum

Is this tv/film or just shitty youtube talk show hosts?

>Jokes on you I'm just pretending to be retarded

youtube

isn't it free speech to say it should have limits? checkmate

For being a gay couple they sure look straight

It's one of the only "shows" on youtube.
It's every bit as Cred Forums as a netflix show.

Being guaranteed freedom to say your ideas doesn't guarantee anyone to listen.

>armenian genocide
>there are still armenians
I bet you believe in the holocaust too

>a picture supposed to be funny is a meme

>This white guy wasn't killed while being arrested
>This black guy was killed while being arrested
>Undeniable proof that all american cops are racists.

Because true conservatives are always more attractive. Liberals are a messy mishmash of troubled groups who need goverment aid....and even more troubled whites who are looking for causes to make their meaningless lives more interesting.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Y1LIAE8FlQ

You might be a little disappointed...

Ruining Earth

Crowder's debate skills are actually really good, like almost Le Autistic Jew Man Ben Shapiro good. He doesn't let his opponents have an inch slipping anything by. It's why he so adamantly will not move on until a point has been absolutely clarified. It prevents weaseling from the opponent.

However I'd love to see him try to debate Matt Dillahunty on God.

yes its free speech. you may note that I have not told you to shut the fuck up. even me saying shut the fuck up would not stop you from saying it. Im not hunting down your workplace or doing anything else to stop your shitposting

Stefan is 100% right about all of these things.

There are still native muricans and Ainu. genocide= the act ,not the results.

*braaaaaaaaap*

ARMENIAN GENOCIDE

2 of them were racist but yeah

Ben Shapiro is excellent. He literally slays his opponents into submission.

Um is this thread on autosage?

It's a mild form of tourettes when people blink hard like that

>2 of them were racist but yeah

are you counting where the woman thought the generic fat black woman was Gabbie Sidibe? Because that is not her at all.

No, only one. The gorilla is factually an african american that got shot. The Gabourey Sidibe one was racist.

I'm usually all about watching the whole show while I do cardio, but that episode was so bad that I just turned it off and took a walk instead. It was autism levels I couldn't digest, and I too agree with him about the second ammendment.

He's too fucking smug and he loses sight of the big picture every time he has a heretic on the show, but I do love that segment he did for Sky where he completely BTFO that presenter about semiauto weapons. It's like the one situation where his style worked.

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS THREAD AUTO SAGING?
REEEE FUCKING MODS

Because Cred Forums was sold to Soros recently.

no but really:

DID ANA GET A NOSEJOB?

>Thread randomly starts auto saging nowhere near the bump limit

What did (((Hiro))) mean by this?

Should we make a new thread?

He knows whay his audience wants to hear and he gives it to them

Also check'd

It is.. look it up
and even if it wasn't that doesn't change the fact that it was racist.

>comfy, on-topic discussion about podcasts, a totally Cred Forums-related topic as deigned many moons ago
>thread is civil and largely free from shitposting and absent of cuckposting or pointless memeing

>gets autosaged

weeeeeeeeeeeee I love this ride

doo eet

Do it when we hit page 10 otherwise itll just get deleted. And be more subtle with the OP.

>He doesn't let his opponents have an inch slipping anything by.
And he's right not to let them. The problem is when even after they admit fault he keeps bringing it up over and over again. We get it Steven, you got him. You didn't let him pull a fast one. Now make your actual points.

Nobody can really compete with lil' Ben. Ever single debate is a reverse Shoah.

REEEEEE MODS WE NEED /ALTMEDIA/ NOW

Cred Forums long ago was engineered by moot to be a shitting ground, things like board culture and actual discussions drive away the lowest common denominator the administration wants to attract widely for site hits to drive up ad revenue.

Cenk's interview with jared taylor is fucking golden. He got blown way out.

>our

mein fucking sides. Those are some spicy memes.

Who got blown away?

>There is nothing worse then the crusades
>There is nothing worse then nuclear bombs
Jimmy is clearly based

Did "Dicks out for Harambe" originate here and spread to twitter? The first time I saw it was in a Leslie Jones leak thread but then I heard someone say it out loud in public at a restaurant.

I assumed the origin was racist, but searching for it on Google seems to yield no results about its actual meaning. Am I going crazy?

I don't know where else to ask this

Half those memes are probably made by black people
Jesus christ

>there is nothing worse than the crusades
Literally everything is worse than the crusades.
- Islamic slavery on blacks
- Communism (150 million people killed)
- muslim destruction of the Middle East
>nuclear weapons
Created by a Jew. Only used as a deterrent against Communist Russia (an inhuman regime that slaughtered tens of millions of their own people in the name of Leftism)

>black people
>creating memes

Wew lad

>It's a Ana gets tirggered by Stefan Molyneux joking about her makeup episode
youtube.com/watch?v=exUMuE4QRD4
>It's a Cenk invites a conservative author to debate his new book, but Cenk was so triggered by the title he didn't read it and whines about it for 20 minutes episode
youtube.com/watch?v=vHEQ7zoidOo