youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE
vid.me/God0
youtube.com/watch?v=lzvKRu2BTUw
winteriscoming.net/2016/09/17/romance-rivalry-benefits-jonsansa-marriage/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

Dany is fat! Fat!

wow these threads still going?
be honest with me here... is it 90% shitposting, 10% discussion?

So GoT is going to give us everything we want in S7? Like will we get To see Dany fucking her nephew or Jon fucking his sister cousin? I would even be ok with Sansa fucking Littlefinger, too.

How many of you believe in the Meera is Jon's twin theory? I like it a lot.

More like 99%.

Just because they boy have dark curly hair?

>So GoT is going to give us everything we want in S7?

Only if we make a big meme out of it, like the SS abandoned plotlines. It means we need to focus our meme magic on Howlin' Howland Reed to get D&D's attention.

>similar looks
>both exact same age
>Howland Reed was with Ned at Tower of Joy

grrm.livejournal.com/498526.html

What did he mean by this blogpost?

The series will end with the Dothraki settling Westeros and breeding all the white widows.

That he would like to see his wife railed by some Somali. We already got as much from reading about his waifu getting drilled by a giant mongol and a human parrot, so it's not exactly news.

Do they look similar in the book or is this just a show only thing?

White bitches can't resist those Mongolian cock.

only the show

Got 404'd because not enough posters thanked Uncle Benjen.

So, which sand snake do you think Euron will wreck? I hope it's not the titty snake.

I wanted them to get rek'd by Gregoir for delicious irony, but what can you do.

>Thank you, Uncle Benjen.

BASED GRRM

>Show Euron: Sad chubby pirate
>Book Euron: ASOIAF'S antichrist
For what purpose?

Unlike GRRM, D&D actually plan to finish the story. Introducing a new, powerful villain late in the game wouldn't be a good move to that end.

>page 8

Slow morning for /got/...

they switched the roles of victarion and euron. So euron is stupid lard cunt and victarion is daario

Victarion is a stupid crazy warrior cunt, not a stupid lard cunt.

come on m8 he's pretty fucking stupid

pretty hilarious though

He's definitely dumb as fuck, not disputing that. But the lard part, I just can't see. Dude's gotta be jacked. Also,

>that pic

>Introducing a new, powerful villain late in the game wouldn't be a good move to that end.
then why did they include a new, powerful villain late in the game? why not cut him like so many other characters

Because he isn't a new powerful villain. He'll be Cersei's stooge at best.

hodor

>Because he isn't a new powerful villain.
hasn't been mentioned before last season, controls the iron islands and the majority of the fleet

>He'll be Cersei's stooge at best.
pulled that straight out of your ass

If D&D want to pander and give people what they think they want.

You'll see a strong game playing Sansa

You'll see a strong cashing checks and breaking necks Dany

You'll see Jon becoming more of a Messiah

You'll have Arya killing more people and then reuniting with Jon

You'll have Tyrion making le witty remark against someone who can make them back

You'll get Jaime hooking up with Brienne

You'll get jonaerys and gendrya

>You'll see a strong game playing Sansa
>You'll see a strong cashing checks and breaking necks Dany
>You'll see Jon becoming more of a Messiah
>You'll have Arya killing more people and then reuniting with Jon
>You'll have Tyrion making le witty remark against someone who can make them back
>You'll get Jaime hooking up with Brienne
>You'll get jonaerys and gendrya

But it's pretty much what we've been getting last season.

>they let a thread with almost 150 posts die
>when apparently all they would've needed were two replies spaced over two hours to bridge the gap to 5:30 and 6:00 when more anons would start posting

Yes, but even more of it now, with shipping bonus

Not all of us have a degree in imageboarding at a pretty high academic level.

youre pathetic

we're already getting a weirwood scene which mean bran is coming to save the rest of the season again until the big ebin meme battle episode

Not that user but still not sure that's a North scene with Bran

It's not that cold or Winterlike yet.

It's because of ass-bleeding little faggots who throw baby tantrums and get regular posters/bumpers banned.

More set info

watchersonthewall.com/fresh-details-big-battle-game-thrones-season-7/
>Game of Thrones will be visiting several exciting locations later this fall, and today we have new details about one of them and their role in season 7, courtesy of Los Siete Reinos.

>Extras casting in Malpartida de Cáceres, Spain kicked off earlier this month, providing a hint at season 7 and confirming that GoT will be filming in the area from November 14th through December 15th. We know from the casting announcement and process that HBO was hunting for Unsullied soldiers, and we also learned then the show was searching for a large amount of horses to use in a sequence for filming there.

>Light spoilers below the cut!

>It was commonly believed that Game of Thrones would be filming a battle in Malpartida’s beautiful Los Barruecos National Monument, but the latest spoilers have us shifting our attention a bit.

>The newest info from Los Siete Reinos confirms that the battle will not happen on the water- it will take place alongside it. Game of Thrones will be shooting on a private property a few minutes’ drive northeast of Los Barruecos called Las Breñas. Los Siete Reinos has also heard strong rumors that the battle will include at least one dragon.

>There apparently will be filming nearby in the more aquatic Los Barruecos area referred to as Barrueco de Arriba, but on a smaller scale for more individual scenes. The exact specifics are not yet known.

>Furthermore, Los Siete Reinos has learned HBO will be using carriages or wagons in a scene to carry characters. As they note, we’ve rarely seen characters in a litter like this, and it was often nobility like Cersei, Tyrion or Lady Olenna. We have occasionally seen characters like Sam and Gilly journey in carriages, but most likely it will be a leader of some type being brought to the battlefield.

>regular posters/bumpers

There's no point bumping a thread full of nasty slags that make me think of anal sweat just by looking at their pictures.

>battle not on the water

Well, there goes Euron's advantage.

What won't they do to make Dany win?

>Jaime pushed a little kid out of a tower
>Jaime's little kid fell to his death out of a tower
>Jaime made Bran lose his legs and his ability to climb
>Jaime lost his sword hand and his ability to fight

woah...

And she's gonna capture King's Landing.

Even though D&D teased that something would go wrong for her, just like every other season, she'll get over it and come out stronger.

Fucking hacks, fucking George

It's probably a flashback and if it's a flashback then it's a bran scene

Jon is going to unite with the WWs and defeat mama Merkel aka Dany.

But jaime can still fight. Jaime hasn't paid enough.

>tfw bran has to chop his own arm off too

>irish italian german welsh
GURM is a spic to the bone, who's he trying to elude?

Cuck in the north

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

Jon is the Trudeau of ASOIAF. Go back to Cred Forums

Doesn't have to be winter... the visions can take place literally anywhere in any weather. If it's a weirwood scene it's like 99% likely got to do with bran

Olly eternally BTFO

Yeah I guess.

Hopefully it's something related to Rhaegar.

Cause if not a flashback, it might just be some current scene in the South

>tfw no soapy titwanks

Her and Kit would make a cute couple desu senpai

why did she dye her hair?

Friendly reminder that Rhaegar was an insane autistic rapist.

Movie role.

Some indie hack shit called Huntsville.

Shamalamadingdong twist, her character's name is Josie STARK, she has a giant wolf tattoo on her upper arm, and she's blonde then dyes her hair red by the end.

That is pretty close to her natural haircolor tbqh familia

>Friendly reminder that Rhaegar was an insane autistic rapist.
>rapist
i'll give you the other two

No, it isn't, not even close

She's a natural dark blonde. Would post pic but it's not related to career so don't wanna chance it.

I think we've all seen the lunchables picture

i dont believe i have

Do Sansafags ever acknowledge that she's a willing accomplice in the poisoning and eventual murder of her innocent 9 year old cousin who loves and trusts her?

To be fair, Sansa is pretty retarded. She thinks about how Robert's future wife is going to love his hair. She may not be aware of what is going on.

But the Maester tell her straight up that Sweetsleep is fucked up and he shouldn't have it?

Is it her twisting stuff in her mind again and forgetting what actually happened so she can protect her sanity by keeping stuff happy or innocent?

Sansa really is gonna fall off the deep end and die after partnering with Littlefinger.

In books she was gonna spend 5 years in the Vale under him and being his pawn which has to mean something. And even now has twisted her thinking and her memories to fit lies, like remembering Marillion as killing Lysa and the truth of what happened as just being a bad dream that keeps her from sleeping. All the while she somehow stays ignorant of her helping to kill her own cousin for what she wants, Winterfell and the North with the Eyrie and gallant knight for a husband as bonuses.

D&D are clearly just trying to make it more dramatic and ambiguous to not piss off sansafags, and get people to tune in, and focus on something that the books and how George styled and came up with Sansa, have made clear. She will turn on her family and she will turn on Jon if he's in her or Littlefinger's way.

But D&D may decide that it doesn't matter how Sansa goes down as long as she does, so they might have her sacrifice herself somehow at the last minute to take down Littlefinger to keep sansa stans happy where in the books she'll just go down with him as a traitor.

no

>want to go talk about some ASOIAF and GoT with my anonymous online friends
>can't find /got/ near the top
>"huh"
>search catalog
>find it
>"noice"
>enter
>catch up on a few conversations
>go to reply
>last reply: 22 minutes ago
I-is this it, senpaitachi? Have we finally become the Game of Thrones™?

Calling it.

Dany's fight with Euron sends Viserion or Rhaegal flying away and they get North to Jon.

Screenshot this

it's the longer offseason, combined with cut characters (why would stannisfags post stannis anymore now that he's dead), shit arcs, no book, delayed filming and summer being over.

still haven't seen the body

Sansa's just a horrible self centered bitch.

1. She lies to cover for Joffrey, betraying her sister and dishonouring House Stark. Why? Because she "loves Joffreey and wants to be Queen and bear him golden haired children". This leads to: Nymeria being banished, Lady being executed and Mycah being murdered (cut in half), of which Sansa only sort of cares about Lady. Oh, and Sansa's lies make Arya look like a liar when she is in fact telling the truth.

2. She is blasse after Ned is attacked and Jory Cassel is butchered (a man she grew up seeing EVERY DAY). She is concerned for her father, but cares nothing about Jory.

3. To prevent separation from her "prince", she rats out Ned's plans to flee Kings Landing leading to the massacre of the Stark host and execution of her father. Note she does this AFTER Ned is attacked and Jory is killed.

4. When put under guard with Jeyne Poole she is annoyed by Jeyne sobbing over her dead father (Jeyne probably knew he was dead and probably saw portions of the massacre). Sansa is relieved when her child hood friend is "taken away" and never asks for her. Jeyne is sold to a brothel and likely sexually abused/exploited for years prior to being delivered to Ramsay Bolton. Oh, and despite Sansa later marrying Tyrion and gaining some degree of freedom and power, she never asks after Jeyne.

5. Or Arya, for that matter. She forgets to ask where Arya is when she meets the Queen after the massacre.

These five "groups" of actions illustrate an underlying callousness or coldness about Sansa, even at a young age. A disregard for other "lower class" people as being equally human. Mycah does not matter. He can die to protect "her Joffrey". Jory is easily forgotten. Arya can be a liar and her wolf can be killed to protect "her Joffrey" None of these people or wolves truly matters compared to what Sansa "wants".

You don't need to

believing Renly's whore

>still being a stannisfag after he killed his daughter
>still in denial
>thinking "renly's whore" would lie about killing him

>have 5 sons
>2 generations later only one male Stark left

What the fuck?

Why is George such a hack?

Benejen was a retard for going to the Watch after Brandon died.

And we'll never learn why he did it, either.

>finally gets home
>finally blogs
>says he has work to do
>comes out with this shit about immigants

We're literally a month and a week away from the time last year that he thought he could finish Winds of Winter, and he still hasn't

War killed them all off

Does this mean Kit Harington is uncut?

Yeah thats totally unheard of in war times

>the books will never be finished

Yeah that didn't make any sense to me either.

Even if Ned had Robb by then, Starks seem to die plenty and kids do young all the time especially in the North as has happened in the Stark family. Couldn't even consider Jon an heir cause Ned's not gonna get him legitimized and if both Robb and Ned die, Cat sure as fuck won't get Robert to do that and raise him.

Benjen joining young may or may not have been stupid back when Brandon and Rickard (since even aged he could remarry and have more kids) were alive, but not after.

Thank you Uncle Benjen

Then they're fucking retards who don't realize they need to marry and have kids and maybe, just maybe, not fight on the front lines so their House doesn't go extinct.

The other Great Houses didn't go through all this shit.

>The other Great Houses didn't go through all this shit.

Yes they did. The Lannisters are an exception because they breed like rats.

House Arryn has lots of other branches, poor and proud, or uncouth and rich, but they have them.

Houses Tully and Greyjoy we don't have a lot for so I don't know what the fuck is going on there.

House Baratheon doesn't make much sense either but we also don't have a good family tree for them.

House Martell's fine since they let females inherit

House Tyrell has kids and cousins out the ass.

And yet the greatest house of Westeros, the Tardaryens, are pretty much extinct (thank you based Old Gods). It's not that out of the ordinary to happen to the Starks (and if you include branches, there are the Karstarks).

That's cause they intermarried too much

And Karstarks are generations and generations back.

They may have married some female Starks in some more recent generations, but that's not gonna help you inherit much.

Fucking hack George says there might be offshoot branches of House stark in Barrowton and White Harbor but probably also from centuries ago

>it's a Ramsay wants Jon to proclaim him Warden of the North even though he's rebelling against the Crown and Warden is a military designation given by it

Why not just King in the North? Is Ramsay retarded?

How did this direwolf die?

In the books, does the Vale know there's an Arya Stark in the North married to Ramsay Bolton?

Bloodraven warged it to supply the Stark children with direwolves.

Waifuposting counts as discussion right?
So it's more like 80-20.

And then Night King warged Jon to convince Ned to let them keep them?

who..
what is that?

New waifu - Night Queen

There's no need for a new waifu, sophie/sansa is enough for any true man

No, but Broraven did call Jon to notify him. There's a part where Jon hears something that Bran doesn't that alerts them to the wolves (or to ghost, I don't remember clearly).

What did he mean by this

>No,

And how can you be certain? Bran getting Summer is important for Bran getting to the 3ER where he can then trick him into breaking the magic of the Cave letting NK kill his enemies. A plan within Bloodraven't plan,

>doesn't that alerts them to the wolves (or to ghost, I don't remember clearly).

It was to Ghost

CIA knows

Why are you talking about Night King warging? Did I miss something about him?

It's just ironic night king fagging

>Bran getting Summer is important for Bran getting to the 3ER where he can then trick him into breaking the magic of the Cave letting NK kill his enemies

are you fucking retarded

(yes this is a rhetoric question)

Well yeah cause he's the one who worked it out with the Crown to send Jeyne under the guise of Arya, but still weird that the Vale's gotten no word or anything of what's happening in the North.

Will Arya save Jeyne and steal her face?

No, she'll find out what's going on in the North and with Jon and that'll be her motivation to quit the Faceless Men and go to Westeros

What if Ramsay won? What was he going to do? By marrying Sansa he rebelled against the crown. It would be a matter of time before they went after him. I am pretty sure Dany would not have been too fond of him.

>It would be a matter of time before they went after him.

He'd enjoy it while it lasts.

Moat Cailin might stop an army if they're marching, which he'd probably think keeps him safe from the Crown if Winter hits, but Dany's got a shitload of ships so she can land right in the North and dragons to burn Winterfell or lift a siege if she has to. His own men might finally turn against him if they get surrounded by Dany's army in Winterfell, see dragons flying overhead and they start burning keeps one by one to get them to surrender.

Sansa's life is forfeit though

>House Arryn has lots of other branches
What? No they dont. Shut the fuck up.

Why do you think Harrold Hardyng is important?

Yes there are

A Feast for Crows - Alayne II

>There are several branches of House Arryn scattered across the Vale, all as proud as they are penurious, save for the Gulltown Arryns, who had the rare good sense to marry merchants. They're rich, but less than couth, so no one talks about them.

Why the fuck is everyone posting in a Jonautist thread? Someone make a real thread preferably with Bran or Stannis in the OP.

Based Jon thread

Thank you OP

Because we're already getting 404'd even withot thread wars.

>120 posts in
>only 1 maisie

how could you let maisie posting drop below 1%?

AHHH

AFTER CONS

AFTER TRAVELING TO NEW YORK

AFTER GOING TO EUROPE

AFTER ATTENDING EMMYS

AFTER ATTENDING BOOK SIGNINGS

AFTER ATTENDING BOOK AWARDS

AFTER TRAVELING TO EUROPE

AFTER 6 MONTHS OF FUN

TIME TO WORK!

*blogs about immigrants and movies*

Fucking fat piece of shit.

By getting Maisiefags banned. A great achievement, I say.

Don't forget

>AFTER NFL SEASON

Football will take him all the way until winter. Then he'll be traveling again or helping with the show being filmed.

The NFL regular season is upon us. And with it, the agony and the ecstasy.

I got a taste of both yesterday from my two teams.

The Jets ripped my guts out and stomped on them with an agonizing one-point loss to the Cincinnati Bengals in the morning game, as the Jets have a habit of doing. But in the afternoon game, the Giants made me smile and whoop and cheer with a rousing one-point win over the Dallas Cowboys.

A single point was the difference in both games. The difference between joy and despair.

Ah, we sports fans are a strange and peverse bunch. It really makes no difference whatsoever to my life whether my teams win or lose... yet somehow it makes a vast difference to my mood. And these close games are going to kill me, I swear. Even that wonderful Giants victory could easily have become a second agonizing defeat, if a certain Dallas wideout had cut right instead of left when he caught the game's final pass from the rookie Cowboy qb.

Fwiw, the Jet defense looked formidable even in defeat, sacking Bengals qb Andy Dalton seven times. How Gang Green managed to lose the game despite that boggles belief, but after decades as a Jets fan, I am used to being boggled.

The Giants defense was not nearly as impressive... but given that last year Big Blue had the worst defense in the NFL, I still have to give them props. I had rather hoped the Giant offense would rack up hundreds of passing yards against a weak Dallas D and crush the boys, but that did not happen, alas. Still, they played well enough to win. Odell is still amazing, the rookie wideout Shepard looks like the real deal, but the real highlight of the day for me was seeing Victor Cruz catch a touchdown pass and do his salsa dance. Cruz is one of my favorite Giants of all time, a true Cinderella story, and a lot of people thought he would never make it back after his devastating injury two years ago. It was so great to see him dancing.

Ah, well. A long season awaits. More agony, more ecstasy.

Why does sophiefag do it?

He gets banned then comes back and posts the same shit that got him banned in the first place and gets banned again

So that new watchers on the wall report seems to confirm Dany lands somewhere either Dorne or somewhere in Essos to her way to Westeros and while docked Euron's fleet blows her the fuck out. Sounds fun.

Mental illness. What else would you expect from someone who worships that repugnant slag?

STOP FUCKING POSTING AND GO BACK TO WORK YOU FAT FUCK

THAT'S HALF A CHAPTER RIGHT THERE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GURM is 68.

He's fucking dead before ADoS releases.

>He's fucking dead before ADoS releases.
Implying he'll live long enough (care enough?) to publish tWoW is optimistic at this point.

Talking about aDoS is ridiculous.

Why don't the wildlings just sail past the wall to Westeros?

Sophie is many things, but she's not repugnant.

They don't know how to build ships large enough to sail all of them or enough to sail them in small groups

What adjective would you prefer? vile? nauseating? wretched?

Has to be Dorne.

Doubt she'll land in Essos for anything. Not unless it's to get more supplies, things for Winter and let her troops get some Free City pussy before they go off to fight.

The Watch has warships at both ends that BTFO.

I'd still seed and breed her so she's none of those things to me.

They why won't Mance just hop over the wall, steal some ship schematics and come back to build them?

Also the wildlings have technology much more advanced than rafts.

>why don't 100,000+ uneducated retarded savage build ships to cross treacherous frozen waters patrolled by the NW ships, in order to land somewhere and get annihilated by the army of wherever they land?

You're not very good at logistics are you?
>Why didn't the westerosi people just eat Aegon's 3 dragons?

Cause you still have to be smart to understand those schematics, and in the time you're over near the shore building those ships, the Watch will learn about it and fuck your shit up

Better than storming a 700 meter high magical wall.

Killing a few hundred NW members and breaking a gate is more of a challenge than building ships to carry a hundred thousand people when you have no shipwright expertise at all?

how?

primitive people always use simple means : Hit on shit until it dies, hit on shit until it breaks. That's their strat on the wall.

If they knew how to device smart plans or build ships enough to carry the largest army in westeros, they probably wouldn't be wildlings anymore, and wouldn't have been for quite a while.

And again, the real issue is, where to land?

If they land anywhere but the north, they're gonna get rekt by all of westeros.

If they land in the north...
Why in the absolute fuck would you build a few thousand ships just to cross a wall and settle 100 feets past it? They know how to climb it. And (if it wasn't for Stannis) they knew how to kill people and get throught the wall for people who could not climb it.

Ok they were shit warriors and the NW might've lost with a 10:1 KDR but they would still have lost.
Hell they didn't even grasp that their arrows wouldn't do well against the NW defenders on the wall... You want to put these guys in charge of building the largest fleet of all time?

They could build small rafts ( and they do, Eastwatch see them once in a while ) but that's it.

I just found out there are only 7 episodes in the next season. Fucking hack writers.

I'm not talking about hundreds of thousands, just wildlings in general

>Why in the absolute fuck would you build a few thousand ships just to cross a wall and settle 100 feets past it?

Because no white walkers

That just means less filler but more rushing.

Thannkfully we'll be getting character deaths.

Sansa hanging when? Day of the Rope when?

Death to all who betray their kin

The Karstarks and Umbers are so fucked.

Their top brass will be beheaded, the lackeys can choose hanging or taking the Black, their women will be made to marry Wildlings or loyal Northern Houses.

The nights watch patrol the coast with ships.

>I'm not talking about hundreds of thousands, just wildlings in general

well, in this case, it already happens. the NW stops them all the time, they have a few battle-ready ships, whatever plank of wood the wildlings can half-assedly build is not contest for them.

When they don't just drown on their own, the NW just sink them.

I assume a few managed to do it, just like a few manage to climb the wall. But not any big numbers.

Guys I just spent the last hour digging Stannis scenes from season 5 and made a tribute. Check it out:

vid.me/God0

On a side note, he appeared in almost 40 minutes total in his last season.

>not using hearts on fire by hammerfall as soundtrack

And you call yourself a Stannisman?

Very touching. I'm a Stannisfag and a bookfag but albeit rushed I thought his season five story was some well done and deep shit.

>BIRDS IN THE SKY
>PUNISHED STAG

It all makes sense now

which other fandom have former stannisfags jumped onto?

Or have they stopped caring altogether?

And you current stannisfags, what's the point? He's dead

CUTE. A CUTE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lzvKRu2BTUw

>CUTE. A CUTE!!!
I know right?
Iwan is just adorable.

>iwan
>not rory
>not gwendolyn
>not sophie mussing up kit's hair
>not even george

We see you rheon

Mophie a shit

I believe that if the books follow the same plot, it will be heartbreaking. Not because of Stannis, but because of Shireen, Davos and the fact that the claim to the throne was legit. Not to mention that at this point in the books they are in the middle of a snow storm.

I don't care if D&D hated Dillane, they could at least not made Stannis not so cartoonish, the season finale would have had more impact.

pretty much this, desu

>it's a someone wrote an editorial on the benefits of a jon/sansa marriage episode

winteriscoming.net/2016/09/17/romance-rivalry-benefits-jonsansa-marriage/

Why won't this shit die? Sophie's already said she wouldn't do it.

Because fantasy is a genre that attracts the most childish, shallow, and simple minded of audiences.

Then why is no one bringing up Jon marrying Dany?

They do that too, though. Even in this very own general.

>Sophie's already said she wouldn't do it.

lmao like she has a choice

Media and people interviewing Dany sure don't.

Only time I remember Kit getting asked was before this season even happened and he said they'd either fight or fuck and the crowd there was cheering

*Emilia

GoT literally did a "romantic" photoshoot of Kit and Emilia. I don't know what media you consume but that's the pleb favorite pairing.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

That was years ago and way before they characters were gonna meet.

They're not even talking about a Jon Dany pairing after this season even when Dany's bringing up political alliance through marriage

Is there anywhere I can read the TWoW chapters that GRRM has read at conventions/festivals? I've read all the ones he released on his blog and whatnot.

Say what you will but i've never and would never kiss and look at my sister like Jon did

Probably because you don't have to look up to her like he does

Why am I aroused?

Fuck bros, I miss /got/ season already

No more waiting only until spring, now we have to wait until shitty, uncomfy summer.

And only like 7 episodes...

Kit's a small guy

I dont miss it nearly like I used to. Probably because its gone downhill. Im now here just to see how it ends until we get the real story. Hopefully.

Yeah it sucks. You should just go ahead and kill yourself

>sudden reinforcements win the battle
>Wow GOT sure has some amazing battles
Really wrinkles your scrotum

I want to impregnate Maisie!
not really

It's time.

For her to get naked? It's been that time for like 10 years.

Why'd D&D have to make Jon act like a retard and also have pretty much everyone fine with Sansa pulling the shit she did?

He still deserves to be King more than her, but he still came off like a complete moron off that battle.

And no fucking way would the Lords and Wildlings that sided with Jon and Sansa not call her out for not telling them about the Vale and call bs on any excuse she had for not telling anyone. In fact, Sansa didn't even give a reason for not telling Jon when she was apologizing, we just assume it's cause she didn't trust him or base it on what Sophie said where she wanted credit and cause it led to a a more dramatic battle

Hang yourself pedo

I actually can't wait for the first photos of her when the red comes back, and everyone is sending her all the typical broken English comments about "want marry" and "dump my balls down your throat" and "so lovley make dick very big sweetie"

Inb4 she wears a wig this season

King of night

for everyone

I want to impregnate Sophie!
100% srs

because nothing makes any sense anymore. looking further than that is an exercise in futility.

>I should've told you about the vale forces!
>yeah you should've

that's what Jon replies, seriously?
what about
>yeah...why didn't you?
Because that's what i'd ask.
That's what anyone in a story that makes any goddamn fucking sense would ask.

If they want to make some cheap barely believable bullshit excuse for why Jon doesn,t cast her out for it sure, fine. But have him ask her for a reason at least.

That was a long time coming, I mean it's obvious that D&D NEVER got into characterization and all, but now it's even more apparent. The characters, for a long time, have not behaved like their characters would (Davos, Stannis, etc.. ) but now they don't even behave like characters anymore. There's not a single person in the world who wouldn't have ask Sansa to explain herself.

>jonautist hasn't killed himself yet

He'd only rise again just like Azor Jon

How can you tell when he rises?

>fatass neckbeard
>rising

A disturbance in the autism extraverse

That happens when the fatass get out of bed

Everybody loves isaac :^)

kill yourself faggot

Thanks for adding to the thread

you are easily upset (^:

Not really. People are tired of your attention whoring in every thread. We get it dude. You have AIDS. No one cares.

being this assblasted over a three word post, holy shit

When do you expect to go into Hospice for your AIDS?

>>yeah you should've
>that's what Jon replies, seriously?

He didn't bother even asking that.

He went directly telling her that they need to trust each other.

Didn't call her out, didn't scold her, make her feel bad in any way or show how wrong she was or how it hurt him and the others, nothing

If she wears a wig this season then she's definitely dying this season.

whats your reasoning for this statement

I hope she does die

Not that user but my guess is that wearing a wig shows less commitment after all these years since she now wouldn't have to keep getting her hair dyed and taken care of to maintain that color and it'd let her jump into other roles she may have contracted for much easier even while she's filming or right after.

It shows a certain detachment between her personal life and professional lives as she can stop being "Sansa" by taking the wig off

This. She is starting to distance herself from the role. It's only healthy. she still has to dye that shit red again for Jean Grey though. There will be at least one more X-Men movie

my dick

>20 minutes into sieging and chill and he give you this look

I put the over/under at 23 for tits and 28 for "accidental overdose".

Even for X-Men she might decide getting a wig is better

How did he do it you guys?

targ genes

I want to marry Sophie!

But i'll settle for having children with her

>That song
What is with this strange overlap between Stannisfags and Big Bossfags?

>he doesn't believe in sanrion

Including Bran, they'll be the three povs/people of powerful families left to rebuild after Jon and Dany die, and they're already married

But Sandor doesn't seem to particularly like Tyrion.

Based

Bran

Who do you think is gonna die next season and how will they go

Be graphic please

Theon will get Aeron's WoW death for sure.

Stannis

Damn, I feel sorry for all those poor fuckers that stuck with Stannis til the end.
If Renly hadn't died they'd probably be getting drunk and fucking whores in King's Landing instead of freezing their balls off and dying in The North.

>can still fight
>barely manages to beat some random dornenigger
>struggles vs 1 sandsnek while Bronn casually fends off 2 of them
Probably couldn't even beat the Blackfish, like Bronn said.

>controls the iron islands
>powerful
Where is the logic here?

Mophie is bollocks anyway. I could believe Sophie isn't completely straight, but I don't think anyone seriously believes she fucked Maisie.

Isaac is cute as fuck and very very gay though.

Sansa, I think she's going to get betrayed somehow by Littlefinger or try and do something that is beyond her physical and mental ability and get stabbed pretty brutally.

OP pic is perfect for this morning. I am on my couch with a comfy blanket and watching the GoT season six marathon on HBO2.

>hasn't been mentioned before last season
Theon and Tyrion talked about Theons uncles in one of the first episodes.

>I'M NUCLEAAAAAAR I'M WIIIIIIIIIILD

Cast her

My gf

>try and do something that is beyond her physical and mental ability and get stabbed pretty brutally.

I'm thinking this. She'll team up with Littlefinger, try and be a full partner and come up with a plan of action, plan fails cause she's shit, Jon or the others find out, time for a dual hanging

Arya may arrive at some point when Sansa is locked up, they'll talk and Arya will mention that the lone wolf dies but the pack survives

Calling it, last episode of the seventh season will be called A Time For Wolves

Finally a high quality post that warrants a response in /got/.

She should be cast as Val.

Their nobles, they'd be beheaded (as much as I like the idea of Sansa being hanged /asphyxia fetish)

>Their nobles, they'd be beheaded

But think how impactful it would be if Jon can't stand to look at Sansa as she begs and pleads for her life. And looks away broken and in shame when he cuts the rope.

And traitorous nobles do get hanged, Robb threatened to hang Greatjon if he took his men and stayed in his keep

>page 7

Varys will tell them about how Littlefinger betrayed Ned

Also how the fuck could Sansa not know about this anyway, there were hundreds of people in there when he publicly betrayed him, fucking hack GURM

Samefag, otherwise kys potatofagging waifuists

Sansa and Littlefinger will be dead by the time the North is in communication with Dany or Varys

>Also how the fuck could Sansa not know about this anyway, there were hundreds of people in there when he publicly betrayed him, fucking hack GURM

Yeah, doesn't make much sense, but guess he'd just twist the story and tell her he put the knife to Ned's throat to keep the Gold Cloaks from killing him.

I'd also ask George why Sansa never asked about Arya or Jeyne

>I'd also ask George why Sansa never asked about Arya or Jeyne

That's because she's a self absorbed bitch who cares only about herself.

GRRM said TWoW and ADoS would go quicker than Feast and Dance. Why would he do that, just go on the internet and tell lies?

Because George is even more delusional than Sansa.

Because

Watching the Jon and Sansa reuinion scene on tv right now and I remember how sweet I found it. Now I'm just furious because you guys have me believing she is going to try to betray Jon.

Why is Daario being such a prick to Jorah out of nowhere in this episode.

Why am I alone on /got/

The episode where they're off to find Dany? I'm pretty sure Jorah was salty about Daario getting to fucc her.

Reminder that this time last year GRRM honestly thought he would have TWOW done by Christmas.

She has Tully blood, you should've known she'd fuck Jon and her family over

Not only that but:

>s7e2

>cold opening

>camera moves through a winterfell hallway in the way to the lord's chamber

>the sounds of sexual exertion can be heard

>view enters chamber, we see LF has Sansa bent over a sofa and is fucking the shit out of her

>LF: "WHO'SH THE KING?"

>Sansa: "You are, King Daddy Baelish!!"

>LF: "WHO HAS THE BIG FINGER?"

>"Sansa: "Oh you do!! oh oh oh!"

>camera pans away to the floor of the chamber

>It's Jon Snow's head

>Title sequence

Yeah but he didn't need to keep rubbing it in
You know you're right. Never should have trusted her.

You ciansafags still exist?

Based Ironborn scene.

Sit the fuck down Yara, a woman will never lead us

Even heard you have no cock

Where are my niece and nephew? let's go murder them!

lol kinslaying, sorry for not killing him years ago
lol gallivant
lol iron price

Based Aeron.

Rest of the scene is shit, but that Aeron baptism speech is based

>May Euron, your servant, be born again from the sea as you were. Bless him with salt. Bless him with stone. Bless him with steel. Listen to the waves. Listen to the god. He is speaking to us and he says we shall have no king but Euron Greyjoy. Let the sea wash your follies and your vanities away. Let the old Euron drown. Let his lungs fill with seawater. Let the fish eat the scales off his eyes. What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.

And they went for it, the absolute madmen.

Fucking ironshits.

Hope after all this Theon becomes their king and leads every ironshit to their death trying to sail across the Sunset Sea. Leaving only the more civilized iron islanders alive back home

Let Preston your servant be born AGAIN from the foil as YOU were.

Bless him with books.
Bless him with quotes.
Bless him with memes.

Listen to the threads! Listen to the GRRM!
He is speaking to us and he says we shall have no king, but Preston Jacobs.

Let the foil wash your follies and your vanities away.
Let the old Preston drown.
Let his lungs fill with theories!
Let the anons eat the reddit off his eyes!

What is thread may never die,
but rises again
harder and stronger!

Will Kinvara come back?

They won't just drop Dany being a Messiah and Kinvara wanting her to burn unbelievers will they?

Based NK

lol let's get the Kastarks, Northerners are more loyal

Sansa's a fucking retard

Actress said it's possible

>Back in Winterfell, they had eaten in the Great Hall almost half the time. Her father used to say that a lord needed to eat with his men if he hoped to keep them. “Know the men that follow you,” she heard him tell Robb once, “And let them know you. Don’t ask your men to die for a stranger.” At Winterfell, he always had a an extra seat set at his own table, and everyday a different man would be asked to join him.

And Sansa actually believes anyone would follow her when she didn't give a rats ass about anyone else ever in her life, lol

Wouldn't she know by now if she's coming back?

Or can she not say anything definite?

Dunno, just saw an article link in passing and didn't care enough to check further

And wasn't Arya the one known to make friends with anyone and who listened to people no matter their station?

And the one who knew how to run a household and do math?

Sansa a fucking shit

>And wasn't Arya the one known to make friends with anyone and who listened to people no matter their station?
>And the one who knew how to run a household and do math?

No that was Bran

Sansa was just groomed to become a broodmare to some lord and do nothing else

NO GODS, NO MAN, NO CHILDREN, ONLY NIGHT

No, that was Arya

>

Sansa knew all about the sorts of people Arya liked to talk to: squires and grooms and serving girls, old men and naked children, rough-spoken freeriders of uncertain birth. Arya would make friends with anybody.

>It hurt that the one thing Arya could do better than her sister was ride a horse. Well, that and manage a household. Sansa had never had much of a head for figures. If she did marry Prince Joff, Arya hoped for his sake that he had a good steward.

But yeah, Sansa's just meant to be there, be pretty, birth some kids and entertain

>Sansa could sew and dance and sing. She wrote poetry. She knew how to dress. She played the high harp and the bells. Worse, she was beautiful. Sansa had gotten their mother's fine high cheekbones and the thick auburn hair of the Tullys.

NO GODS, NO MAN, NO CHILDREN, ONLY AUTISM

Bran and Robb were the only ones actively educated to become Lords though

Yeah but running the actual household is women's work. And it can't hurt her and would help her to know all those people cause then unlike Sansa she wouldn't say retarded shit like people will still risk everything for the Stark name just because you have it or that they should get the Karstarks.

Based Randyll soon

Sam's a thieving oathbreaking cunt and he deserves death

Sam and Gilly will kill Randyll together.

Fuck you, no they won't.

Based Randyll's gonna be Dany's general and bathe in Lannister blood.

Check that detailing on the crossguard, lion's on the menu

Randyll is a fucking idiot

In regards to what?

Sam somehow absconding with his valyrian steel sword and safely getting to the Citadel, that's just hack D&D writing.

But if you're talking about how he treated Sam and made him join the watch, he did absolutely nothing wrong. Sam would've killed that House with how weak he is and how much he depends on others

>But if you're talking about how he treated Sam and made him join the watch, he did absolutely nothing wrong. Sam would've killed that House with how weak he is and how much he depends on others

Not really. Sam has his talents, Randyll is just such a dumb brute that he can't understand their use. He's a fucking idiot. If Dickon dies he has no heir. Even Tywin was a better father.

Bring that to my table and making me DINE WITH IT!!

RANDYLL!! RANDYLL!!

RANDYLL!! RANDYLL!!

RANDYLL!! RANDYLL!!

RANDYLL!! RANDYLL!!

Enjoy seeing your faggy husbando getting killed by his fat neckbeard cuck son and his inbred wife

Sam has talents, but not talents that make him fit for being Lord of that House or keeping it's prestige.

He can't fight, he can't hunt, can barely stand up for himself.

Look at season 1 Sam and tell me that fat fuck is fit to become Lord cause that's what Randyll had to look at and think of as his heir. That's what he had to deal with and tried to mold. Even Sam as he is now is too weak.

Not my husbando.

Just recognize baseness where I see it.

>Look at season 1 Sam and tell me that fat fuck is fit to become Lord

Yes he does. A lord doesn't necessarily need to hunt or fight, just look at Manderly, Willas Tyrell, Tyrion, and Bran, who could function as a lord (and a good one, according to Luwyn and Rodrik) despite his disability.

Randyll is stupid because he just gave up on his son instead of finding a way to make him more useful.

No he wasn't.

Those others besides maybe Bran showed or are known for more smarts than just reading books and could assert themselves. Sam's a weak fuck and House Tarly prides itself on fighting and being Warriors. First in Battle. Sam would've been another Tytos

>House Tarly prides itself on fighting and being Warriors

Yeah that's part of why Randyll is dumb. Sam would've been able to assert himself (as he did later) if his father didn't crush his confidence. He's the result of bad parenting.

Sam only asserts himself for Gilly or against other weak willed people in regards to her, and even that's inconsistent.

He's a shit, Tytos 2.0

>Manderly
Manderly fought when he was young. One of the knights guarding Davos was knighted for saving his life at the Trident.

This I actually love it

Thank you Uncle Benjen

Cast him

Jon Connignton

Bran the Builder

ygritte

Beat me to it.

Lads, the Boltons didn't know about burning bodies, right? so it means Stannis' body is still intact, right? could he come back as a wight?

Me on the left

>Not really. Sam has his talents
Like what?
Reading books?

I guess he could be an Harvard teacher or maybe a nuclear phys... Wait Samwell doesn't live on earth in 2016, he lives in Westeros in 300 AL.

He doesn't have any talents for this era, and he certainly didn't a few years ago before he was sent to the NW.

All he was doing was reading, eating, and fucking playing with dolls with his sisters.

Sam was fucking useless. Intellectual skills don't mean shit in that era if you at least don't accompany them with leadership skills or fighting skills.

Do you see Samwell leading the NW? Certainly not, right? Then how do you see him leading house Tarly?
Do you see him leading the Tyrell vanguard (or any vanguard), i.e. some of the best warriors/most brutal bloodthirsty fuck in all of Westeros?

Samwell inherits Horn Hill, the first move the Tyrell do is find someone else to lead their vanguard. Sam isn't fit to lead. Or anything war-like.

Yes, he has other skills. But these other skills aren't useful to lead Horn Hill. He can be a maester or some shit like that.

Yeah, I'll grant you, Randyll might have sent Samwell to the citadel when he asked. That might've been his only mistake. But at that point, he thought Sam was still not lost and could be turned into a man. Only, he was wrong.

Azor Cat

>Sansa's right there when Jon says the Night's King is coming
>Sansa's right there when Davos tells Lyanna the real war isn't between squabbling Houses but between the living and the dead
>Jon tells her they have so many enemies now
>she's still gonna betray him so she can be Queen

Will sansafags finally kill themselves when she does it?

He has no head

They'll probably spew hate on Jon and his bunch if it happens. Sansafags literally believe that Sansa deserved to be queen just because she "suffered so much", neglecting the fact that she is the source of her own suffering and only paying the price for her stupid mistakes.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Would Stannis have burned the Sept of Baelor if he took over King Slanding?

>LITERALLY based off of MOBAs

>small handful of sentients and their massive army of fodder

>GoT is one huge League of Legends commercial

new