Made me tear up 3-4 times

Made me tear up 3-4 times.
Almost forgot capeshit could be good

The Aunt May monologue while she's moving is one of the greatest in cinema.

>there are those who think ASM is a better franchise

>I posted it again

Spiderman 2 > Spiderman > The Amazing Spiderman > Spiderman 3 > The Amazing Spiderman 2

Truth.

This guy (or girl) knows what's going on

The "Raimi Spooderman flicks are good" has run its fucking course

Allow me to let you in on a little secret: they were never good. Get better taste

Raimi movies are evergreen class, shot beautifully, and sprinkled with that sweet 90s and early 00s humour and minimum feminism, but equality.
And it's about Spider-Man

A contrarian post -- on Cred Forums? I'd better screencap this... STAT!

I think the green dildo scene was very unnecessary.

The train scene felt like what would happen in real life if a masked stranger would save your ass.

>shot beautifully

no

watch more movies

>sprinkled with that sweet 90s and early 00s humour

you have bad taste

>minimum feminism, but equality

learn about genetics

>And it's about Spider-Man

be less reddit/co/v/

people have been whining about contrarianism since the board started but it doesn't change the fact that LOST was always shit, and tripfags like Krager were always shit, and capeshit of any stripe and colour was always shit, including Raimi's capeshit

BvS / Civil War apologists are the direct descendants of Raimi Spooderman apologists. they're not good movies, they're goofy as fuck blockbusters and no amount of rationalization will ever make them not terrible

>>there are those who think ASM is a better franchise
literally nobody thinks this

>bvs/cw apologists are descendents of raimi

The reason Raimi's is so good is that it managed to be so different from both BvS and CW and yet have (actual) emotions and (well-timed) quips.

Bracket items are absent from BvS and CW.

For what they are the Sam Raimi Spider-man films are well made and display competent filmmaking. Do you even remotely know anything about moving picture photography enough to suggest that it is not shot "beautifully"? Visually speaking the film's aesthetics and photography are not ugly.

You don't sound like a very smart individual because of your inability to accept a super hero film for a super hero film so you create bullshit reasons to prove to yourself, and others, that you are superior to the people who happen to enjoy these movies. While they are not the pinnacle of art, they don't pretend be either, but there is artistry involved in their filmmaking, and your failure to recognize that shows just how much of pretentious little bitch you are. Super hero films are just one type of genre film, and like every genre there are good and bad films, it's incredibly stupid to generalize things like you do.

this is the best scene in the entire trilogy. prove me wrong

>(or girl)
;)

Seriously, Raimi?

Hahahaha

the train sequence always gets me. probably one of the greatest superhero moments of all time, something the current offerings of capeshit lack.

Watch more movies you pleb fuck

old spiderman trilogy is dogshit

its much better with sound though. The fact that there's no music at all and it's just screaming and foley makes it so much better

Literally the most laughable, overrated sequence in any action or superhero movie ever. STFU.

I'm a patrician who feels no pressure to be a contrarian.
I also enjoy well made movies of any genre.
The contrarians like you in this thread are just stupid kids who'd fall asleep in front of good cinema.

ok

I would have loved to see Electro in a Raimi movie, really liked him as a villain.

Not him, but if you don't get this scene, it's better not to explain it to you.
You don't get this scene

>watch the train scene on youtube
>almost tear up
God damnit, now I have to watch the whole movie again.

>also watch it again
>spiderman punches ock in the face multiple times
How isn't he getting knocked the fuck out with spidermans strength? All he has is metal arms.

I think they tried to Raimify Electro and failed in ASM2.
There's a certain effortlessly theoretical element to most Raimi characters. Foxx failed at it.

Look at Campbell. He was to be cast as Mysterio in SM4. So fluent.

Because Spider-Man pulls his punches, even moreso since he knows Octavius isn't in his right mind.

Fun fact, all it took was a straight right cross to knock him out the first time in the comic.

ASM1 > Spiderman 1 > Spider Man 2 > ASM2 > Spiderman 3

Objective rating system.

Epic OP, simply epic.

Spider-Man 2 was pretty nice tho.

>there are people who hate Raimi's Spider-Kino

wow, bunch of degenerates

I like them, but it might be nostalgia. Good memories seeing the first Spiderman preview in middle school at the theater.

No girls on the internet, MIND YOUR PRONOUNS

This still gives me shivers. Classic Raimi. Just pure horror kino, in an action comedy blockbuster.

The real genius is that this is done like a horror movie. You don't EVER see tone changes in cinema like this.

EVER.

This is genius. It's what I'd want to see in movies more often. Then it goes to 4 multiple cameras. I mean the stunts in the shot alone, with the guys FLIPPING around alone is fucking GOAT.

REMINDEr, if you haven't seen the Grudge trilogy, YOU SHOULD.