/hansen/ - HvP & TCAP General

Hansen vs Predator

Episode 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=QJxXwRIQwVE
Killkit's court and sentencing information:
jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/CaseDetailDisp.aspx?source=Pending&Key=7fb057bc-9704-4cc3-b818-c732ed6a9517

Episode 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hbw4ZZbG5Q
Worm's court and sentencing information:
jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/CaseDetailDisp.aspx?source=Pending&Key=7a780ced-b786-47aa-8a4e-a2376733c5d7

Episode 3:
youtube.com/watch?v=jeKBL9yOdjc
Boss Papi's court and sentencing information:
jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/CaseDetailDisp.aspx?source=Pending&Key=4b141fc4-8c86-4aea-8dc9-f325c5d3bcef

All original To Catch a Predator episodes:
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0Bx5i7KZDL0-4WWlaaHBJZTRhVms

Legal definition of entrapment to confound delusional pedophiles:
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-645-entrapment-elements

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRhqyvvyauA
youtube.com/watch?v=k-u16l4mE2g
m.topix.com/forum/city/morada-ca/TP4IC3GATQBE1AGOS
youtube.com/watch?v=royVefhU_zc
nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-Arrest-Alleged-Online-Sex-Predators-in-Sting-316513461.html
youtube.com/watch?v=pkO2_LdgSas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Conradt
youtube.com/watch?v=BtRe4KaxfeE
perverted-justice.com/index.php?archive=kinky_man_in_corona&nocomm=true
youtube.com/watch?v=6vNDyI7FDG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

entrapment vs predator

DUDE ENTRAPMENT LMAO

*gets v&*

any /boo/ in ?

>wants to fuck 12 year old

LEL

mfw i see a pedo

>I can't control my horny level
>never gets old

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRhqyvvyauA

SHIT SHOW! and if you like it you are no better then these so called monster who's only crime is not committing a crime

>papist
>not a pedo
Sure thing, bud.

She said her name was 22

>t. pedo

Yeah, well Im not in jail for watching these faggot's lives get ruined lmao.

>attempting to have sex with 12 year olds
>not a crime

Every fucking thread.

PIDF plz go

>who's only crime is not committing a crime
kek

Fucken beautiful watching justice descending upon these rotten specimens. Anyone who uses the word 'entrapment' in relation to this show deserves to be jailed along with the pedos. There is no doubt that this show strikes fear into the hearts of other fetid animals who consider talking to children online.

Hahaha people still responding to the 'entrapment' bait after all these years. Love it! Never change dumbos!

>i was just pretending to be a pedo defender
You played yourself.

12 is under age of consent pretty much everywhere though.

not him but it's very easy to bait in these threads, especial with those knee-jerk amateur law students abound. i assume a lot of the people who still bring up entrapment are just fucking around.

Why doesn't anyone just be like, "fuck you, Hansen, I'm not sayin shit to you"

>papa just admitting everything for Chinese food

must be easy interrogating amerifats

they do but that's not entertaining to watch so they don't show those clips in the show

i'm sure there have been cases of that, but they don't air them. i think someone on tcap just left before saying anything though.

Because user, all that Cred Forums snide disappears and you turn into an absolute retard when you look into his soul-piercing eyes and his soothing yet guilt-inducing tone of his voice

>durr I dunno

Everytime

Some in the original series did

Ones who don't recognize him just assume he's a cop and probably figure they can talk their way out of it. Chris has a strong authoritative presence, he really sells it which probably intimidates them into talking.

They try but Hansen is very good at his job
I saw the full tape of one with a school teacher (seriously, the amount of teachers he gets is the most worrying part of tcap) where the guy admitted he fucked up and knew he was getting arrested and kept saying he had nothing else to say and Hansen, the smooth fuck, just kept pressing and getting more and more

It was really sad because it's one of the only times where I genuinely felt a bit bad for the guy. But ah well

12 is but not 14

14 is legal in a vast amount, 16 basically anywhere.

Deserving jail time just because of empathy towards people society tell you to hate. Instead of demonizing why don't you offer these people help

I DIDNT GET TO FINISH MY DINNER

In almost all the places where 14 is above the age of consent there is an age difference stipulation. Usually 14 with the other partner being under 18 or 16 is required, not just both being over 14, then over 16 or 18 it fully opens up.

>i left my headlights on. Ill turn them off and i promise ill come back

because they're super retarded gullible scum that think children would be interested in having their puss shaved by some near geriatric paraplegic who probably couldn't get it up if he tried, among other, more routine reasons

every thread, you're trying to play the pity card, you fucking moron, nobody feels sorry for these cunts

Jesus christ, did Chris Hansen make a Kickstarter because he ran out of TCAP money to spend on food? He really let himself go.

They must have so much fun reading dumb shit in chat logs.

JUST

there's a running theory that handsome is the one demanding snacks and food be brought, and/or baked before the target's arrival

you can see his clear anger with the latest target having brought along dinner only for himself, which is why chris continued to push him after he declared he didn't want to continue speaking

i'm of the opinion that BOSS PAPI not only didn't get to use the restroom that fateful evening, but that chris also stole his dinner (this is why they gave him takeout at the station instead of what he brought with him)

Wheres episode 4?

Hold up hold up hold up!

Does anyone in these threads genuinely feel sorry for these people? Please speak out. I will seriously process and take everything you say seriously. So go ahead and troll but you'll only be trolling yourselves.

Here is a recent pic of the gay decoy from TCAP

Do you think Hansen ate Papi's dinner?

A couple of them are clearly borderline mentally retarded or going through a really bad time/life, and in that respect I feel sorry for them
But aside from the odd exception where they bust like a 19 yr old college kid being an idiot whose life is now ruined, I'm pretty glad they're all in jail

The 3 they've got so far in HvP are all legit scary, especially the first guy

I wish we lived in the world where these people could be executed on the spot.

"Well Pepe, there's something you need to know. I'm Chris Hanson and I'm part of an investigation called Chris Hanson Vs Predator. You're going to be raped by this huge black man and will then be beaten to death by this mexican. How does that make you feel?"

No, maybe pity for some, but in the end they brought this on themselves. They had weeks, even months to just close the chat, drive back, etc, but they didn't they are full of confidence for what they are doing and "feel bad" when they get caught.

Not trolling that's what I believe.

it's all but a certainty
thought mailman was the most worrying myself, he had those serial killer mannerisms, the hug, sweated the most, etc.
fuckin laff'd

HE'S ABOUT TO LOSE HIS LUNCH

I think they only air convincing shit. I'd bet that there were guys they caught that got a slap on the wrist by not talking to the five-oh.

>tfw that's Pepe's fetish

Also
>raped by a black man

youtube.com/watch?v=k-u16l4mE2g

I agree with this but also this

You have to feel a tad bit sorry for them but they did bring this on themselves. They broke the law willingly and knowing that they were breaking it

I'm sure glad you ain't in charge

>entrapment

It's against the law to solicit sex from underage people....period.

If you are going to chat rooms and looking for this, it's your own damn fault.

>doesn't like competition

hey boo

>people defending pedophiles
I know Cred Forums is contrarian as fuck but I'm seriously you guys.

This

You're serious our guys?

>implying you have enough will to make a saving throw against Have a Seat Over There (at least a 1 against a will-4d120)

Heeeey baby.

>get BTFO
>I was only pretending
Every time:^)

100% of the defenders ITT wouldn't even make it to The Seat before being rendered unconscious by the sheer amount of anxiety they'd be feeling from being in a room with another human being that isn't a child

hehe, sure kid

Yes I'm super cereal

>Molester becomes the molest-e around The Hansen

>I don't want this cookie anymore.

Today in TCAP lore we have a legendary topix thread about Dr Maurice Wolin

m.topix.com/forum/city/morada-ca/TP4IC3GATQBE1AGOS

In which his former coworkers post as well as Wolin himself under the screen name "legal analyst" eventually blowing his cover

>that faggot arguing that the system is flawed
lel

i've always wondered about the logistics behind the investigations.

one of the decoys said in her leddit ama that in 2 investigations 39 guys showed up so that means there were around 20 guys

how many hours were there between different guys showing up? someone might orbit the house earlier that day or while there's another pedo and see him get arrested and leave

did they only have one guy come per day? it seems awfully inefficient

>thread still alive
has anyone been posting since the beginning?

Both of those scenarios have happened in the past. The cops chase down people who just drive away.

no they had several per day in at least some stings. i remember in one episode they had to rush a predator out of the house and just process him right away, so the other one could get in without suspecting anything.

What page does legal analyst show up? 869 pages is a lot to look though.

On more than one occasion there were more than one predator at the house at once. In a Florida episode there were two random pedos that got interviewed at the same time.

reminder the show literally is entrapment in every way, shape, and form, except entrapment isn't illegal for civilians because entrapment law was written under the assumption it wouldn't be possible for a civilian to induce another civilian into committing a crime without also being guilty of a crime. Reminder law enforcement can't conduct an identical sting, as it would be entrapment every time.

reminder the crime the show is built around, solicitation of a minor, is a virtual crime against an imagined victim in an impossible scenario (image related). For the statute was written when the only way to solicit sex from a minor was face to face, it's application internet discourse is a literal loophole.

>did they only have one guy come per day?
They had several instances when multiple guys came minutes between each other. There was one time that the next guy came about two minutes after the first guy. Hansen had to do a dual interview lel

learn what entrapment means

(You)

>thread began in 2006
>still active today
holy fuck 10 years of arguing about pedos

The absolute best one was when one guy drove up to the house, literally looked directly at the police hauling another guy out of the house, in cuffs, into a cop car, and drive him off. Then walks up and rings the doorbell.

Kinda destroyed all implications these people aren't entirely retarded. But hey.

Instead of giving him a (You) I'll give it to (You)

>mfw the show is not entrapment in any way, shape or form

its okay, I know there are no counter arguments.

>Never mind. I have admitted to engaging in obfuscating arguments. Accept my apology and move on.

>It was all for a good cause. More cynical posters will find it hard to believe, but planet Earth will very soon face a zombie invasion. A spectacular claim, but absolutely true. I can share evidence but must be careful.

>Those of us aware of the imminent invasion realize we humans have only a 50/50 chance.of success, i.e. survival. We (specifically, the pro-Wolin posters) now understand that Dr Wolin is Earth's best equipped leader to guide the human race onto victory. We have reached that conclusion through the most sophisticated but covert simulations. There is no one else with the skill set to save humanity. No one.

>For that reason, we are intent on resurrecting Dr Wolin's reputation. He has to be ready to lead, and we have to be ready to accept his leadership. Please work with us. Whatever the facts of the flawed NBC sting, this is bigger, much bigger.

>I will never be able to post again. Enemies are closing in.

These forums are amazing.

>look ma, I posted it again!

>this fishing for (you)s
i will give you one for your tenacity, but that's all.

>869 pages
>sucks to be that guy
>welp time to get dat der fresh boi/grilpucci/buttpucci

if you'd show up with a bunch of hansen pictures and shirts to sign could you get out

Just give your (You)s to the first user who donated his (You)

it'd only be bait if I left easily countered points. But its air tight.

>those dick pics were for you chris

Do people just know nothing about trolling anymore?

You don't troll with an airtight arugment. You troll with easily countered, messy arguments.

can you link the episodes? i bet they're comical

air tight like your younger sister, thanks to chris hansen.

anyone have the episode where the guy's alibi for not IM'ing the decoy was that he was at work and the transcript reads "at work lol"

you troll with easily countered, messy arguments, but pretending they are airtight. then repeat in every thread. that's the genius of it.

And yet most of these guys end up in jail.
So why doesn't the "entrapment " defense work?

... The only time I've ever heard the term "air tight" used in reference to a female, it was implying triple penetration, ass mouth cunt.

So why would hansen be airtighting my imaginary younger sister?

But it was never shown that they went to the chat rooms looking to fuck underaged girls.

Looking to fuck, sure, but pj conveniently never shows whole chat logs, so it could easily be the decoys initiating sex talk.

Here's one, it's the first segment-

youtube.com/watch?v=royVefhU_zc

Fucking shrekt
>dat episode where the excuse was that he went to the trap house to tell the girl he won't be going to the trap house.

Wow, nice over reaction.

I might be with you if you were violent towards child abusers. But to go off on someone just because they like kids, regardless if they ever did anything...

your sister has a an intact hymen, wears diapers and is sucking on a pacifier. chris hansen sees to that her orificial status remains status quo.

Nigga please, the only reason hanson threads exist is shitposting between white knights and realists.

>Most of these guys even say they went to chats before doing the same thing

>Hansen even pulls up other chats sometimes months earlier

Wew lad.

>I MUST GO SHOPPING

i fucking can't

> Talking to children online

Shit, guess im a criminal now, i replied to a comment.

>pretending

There are no counters to it. If it isn't entrapment, then law enforcement could run identical stings. They don't. They can't even run similar stings. They can barely even run internet based stings because advertising a decoy's presence constitutes the first move. A real life parallel to advertising a decoy online would be a john-bust prostitution sting that starts off with the decoy prostitute holding up a gigantic flashing sign pointing at her. Which would constitute entrapment, as these stings require the decoy to make no move what so ever.

The closest thing to a counter i've gotten is quibbling over how if hansen isn't law enforcement, and entrapment is only illegal for law enforcement, then hansen can't be entrapment. But, as said, this is a pure quibble.

>people fucking underaged teens are realists

>Castin actual pretty looking "underage" girls
>Yea you're pretty enough to be bait
>HAAHAA FUCKING CREEPS WHY ARE YOU ATTRACTED TO THIS GIRLS

The episode also contains predator hall of fame member hambubger

These days I feel the only reason I'm not in jail for posting on Cred Forums at all are the "must be 18" and "only a fool would take seriously anything posted here" bits.

#shotsfired

They deputized PJ in Ohio, because law enforcement is required to be involved in a sting in Ohio to be able to make an arrest. PJ effectively was under the control of police in Ohio.

>anyone who so much as questions hansen is neck-deep in kid pussy

why do you keep doing that? It doesn't even get responses.

>then law enforcement could run identical stings. They don't.
they do. nice useless wall of text though.

That doesn't change the fact law enforcement needs a civilian entity to do everything, otherwise its entrapment.

Prove it.

Is this the birth of a shitty new persistent general thread propped up by le reddit and other cross-posters? Hella f*ckin ebin

When they deputized PJ, PJ ceased to be a private entity with respect to the sting.

Eh... this has been a general for about a decade now.

Its just gotten a resurgence because hansen got a new series. But its shit so all people do is try to force maymays from the highlight reel.

nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-Arrest-Alleged-Online-Sex-Predators-in-Sting-316513461.html
when does this episode air?

Incorrect. As long as PJ came up with the sting on their own and police involvement was only token, it was not sufficient to qualify it as a joint, police directed operation, thus, not entrapment.

Avid "entrapment" poster here. Just fucking around. I dont actually have a problem with hvp or tcap.

Yep, i love these threads to argue counterpoint. Makes my work days pass so quickly.

However I honestly feel that some of the laws are excessive and i question the knee jerk reaction that most people have towards someone that suffers from pedophilia.
If they commit a crime, punish them. Sure. However i feel their pedophilia should attempt to be treated. Many people i know in real life have reaction like "should be killed" or "should be castrated".
Its almost impossible for someone suffering from it to get treatment. Even if theyve never committed a crime. Ive read a story about a teenaged pedo (legit attracted to pre-pub kids) whose life was ruined when he tried to talk to a therapist about it, since they have to report potential child abuse and people assume pedos cant control themselves.

Thanks, I've been waiting for something like that.

Now I'm legitimately horrified that entrapment is completely legal in this case.

B..but user kun.....do you want to stick your penis in my butt?

Its not really that surprising. A lot of pedos go into teaching because they love kids and want to protect them and nurture them. Its a bit of a misconception that all pedos want is to diddle kiddies.

>“Every time we put one in jail, the thought crossed my mind, 'How many times have they done this and got away with it before we caught them?'” said King. “I wish we knew. I wish there was some way to know.”

... uh, ask them? Shit dude, what the fuck.

>Thanks, I've been waiting for something like that.
10 seconds in google. was that too hard for you?
>still thinks this is entrapment
you are either an unsuccessful troll or a legit moron, which one do you want to be known as.

>Its almost impossible for someone suffering from it to get treatment. Even if theyve never committed a crime. Ive read a story about a teenaged pedo (legit attracted to pre-pub kids) whose life was ruined when he tried to talk to a therapist about it, since they have to report potential child abuse and people assume pedos cant control themselves

but most can't, as dozens and dozens of cases have proven, and this show makes a point to acknowledge on a regular basis, otherwise nobody would ever show up in the first place

He did an AMA on reddit and said that he ate a lot of the food the pedos brought

>hey dude, have you molested kids in the past
>no, i totally have not, i swear on my baby sister's virginity

how is it that none of them were ever able to spell condom

You'll never know me as anything, so it doesn't matter.

I still feel this is a total loophole and nothing will change that. Because of people's kneejerk reactions to it, I only see it being expanded in the future. This should bother anyone. But anyone bothered by that idea is just shouted down with PEDOPEDOPEDOPEDOPEDO.

because hansen specifically targets the stupid.

intelligent people don't make for good television.

I mean, in the sting. Act like the 14-15 year old is looking for someone with experience in their age range.

Another thing we go over, every thread, is TCAP and perverted justice and even the LEA sting posted earlier has proven, self-control only goes out the window when we start talking about teenagers, rather than prepubescent children.

And hot slutty teenagers, since time immemorial, have been referred to as JAILBAIT

How is it a loophole?

It was assumed when the law was written that a civilian can't entrap someone without committing a crime themselves, we've been through this countless times.

Its just about the only statute where its possible to induce a crime without also being guilty of one.

Prostitution stings, for instance, require the decoy to never give any real indication of sex for money.

You're wrong. You don't understand law enforcement or the legal system. It's okay that you don't, but unless laws are severely changed, there is no "exploitable loophole" here that can impact people's guaranteed freedom.
There are other issues with that, completely unrelated, based on completely unrelated laws, but those are typically laws like The Patriot Act in the USA or C-51 in Canada. Both of those are related to terrorism, both of those threaten freedom and security in their own ways. Neither of them have anything to do with catching pedophiles or predators. If you were seriously concerned about a "slippery slope" or about people's rights being infringed upon, those are the sorts of laws you should be concerned with.
Of course you're not, because you're a retarded pedophile or pedophile apologist, and you're not really concerned with justice or the law or you'd actually do a little research instead of arguing something completely unrelated.

mang, I'm just imagining a scenario where someone proposes to loosen entrapment because of the success with catching pedophiles with this loophole. With any opposition afraid to speak up for fear of being on the record supporting the rights of pedophiles.

Once something goes full kneejerk like this, shit does get bad really quick.

Same reason people talk to cops, they think theyll get treated nicer/easier if they tell their side of the story.

It's literally not entrapment by definition. That's what you don't understand.
What you think is entrapment and what is actually entrapment are completely different things. This is categorically, emphatically NOT entrapment, by any stretch of the imagination.
If you think this is entrapment, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of what entrapment is.

It is not illegal for the police to create an environment where crimes can be committed. They don't induce the crime, persuade them to do anything.

There is no loophole, or entrapment.

Cite me the relevant provision so I would know better.

I've already been proven wrong on this.

>it's a good pain
Is his dick the warp?

He can't, because he's wrong. That's not the reason it isn't entrapment. It isn't entrapment because there's no coersion or otherwise forcing of the perp to commit a crime. Creating an opportunity for a crime to be committed isn't the same as entrapment.

>this thread

I know I was only waiting for him to say "oh I just forgot about it but it exists"
It's silly how we can have discussions about this every fucking thread when the applicability of the defense of entrapment is clear in codal and case law
>I was only trolling

a lot of people's reasoning seems to be
>it's entrapment because cops can't do it without help since it would be entrapment
cops do it without help all the time, they just don't make television shows out of it.

We're talking about the difference between inducement and enticement.

Inducement is, classically, a cop saying "lets rob a bank!" or "40 a fuck!" and arresting anyone who says "sure!"

Enticement is just sticking a woman on a street and waiting for people to drive up and say "40 for a fuck?" and arresting them.

Stings around solicitation of a minor kinda trip all over this distinction. If the internet was the real world, this would be a prostitution sting where the decoy walks down the street with a huge neon sign saying "POOR AND HORNY" or "MONEY IS THIS GIRL'S APHRODISIAC" which would trip all over the line between inducement and enticement. But because its the internet, people forget you can't not advertise your presence. So the line blurs and just about vanishes.

>stings happen all the time
True, for all kinds of crimes
>/fit/ had a /prostitution/ general for a few weeks
>dem knowledge on how to spot a sting ad on backpages

I do, at least some.

Specifically the ones that seem like they legit have problems interacting with people, social interactions. Its not hard to believe theyre not actually pedos, just someone looking to get their dick wet with anyone that will have them. I can imagine them getting excited when the decoys dont immediately reject their advances, like everyone else does. Then the decoy says "im only 14" and they freak out and think "no, thats wrong". Then giving in because theyre just that desperate.

I have a hard time believing people like that are dangerous. Like, theyre not going to go out and kidnap and rape kids off the street. However, when presented with an opportunity to have sex with someone that wants to fuck, theyll take it.
If the decoy acted like any other girl/woman, the "predator" would never be in that situation.

In a previous thread i compared it to "stealing" money.
In short, Most people wouldnt rob someone face to face or pickpocket their wallet. However, a lot of people would probably keep a bank envelope with money in it, even if it had a deposit slip that could identify the owner. Or buy a wallet/purse at a yard sale for $1 when they saw the previous owner forgot to take out their hidden, emergency $20 bill.

Mang, I really thought I had something good there. I hate that we're back to quibbling over the line between inducement and enticement. As its such a boring and lame quibblefest that can never go anywhere that its not even enjoyable.

>difference between inducement and enticement.
Source me bro

why is hansen so nervous lately?

Ive actually read a lot of people in these threads say that the marks are fucked even if they dont show up. That the chat logs showing them talk sexually to underaged is enough.

Not sure how true it is though.

>If the internet was the real world
This is either a troll, or he's one of the pedos who got busted in Ohio
>IT'S A QUESTION

Wat... i assume they make him look different. No way id believe hes supposed to be 14

Ah, right, shit, I forgot that one person tried to inform hansen the internet isn't the real world, so we can't mention that ever again.

I mean, the term "IRL" is older than anyone posting in this thread, but just ignore that because one of the people stupid enough to talk to hansen started talking about it.

Definitely.

At this point, you'll only be baiting new comers to /Hansen/ just stop

>this would be a prostitution sting where the decoy walks down the street with a huge neon sign saying "POOR AND HORNY" or "MONEY IS THIS GIRL'S APHRODISIAC"
you can't be serious. none of that relates to decoys just wanting to talk. there is NO signaling from the decoys.

no lines are blurred.

Its called devils advocate.

Also, questioning the methods of perverted justice does not equate defending pedos.

>the difference between two words which can be used interchangeably
You took the bait

Yes, the crime is committed before they even show up to the house. Getting them to the house is just to link them to the chat log and to get around the need for a warrant to get the IP address from the chatroom host and subscriber data from the ISP. Then in hansen's case, because its private property they own, once the perpetrators can be filmed without their consent.

They regularly had to chase down people who chickened out.

at this point, its clear the idea of trolling has basically made you afraid to talk to anyone for fear of looking stupid.

At such a point, why even go on the internet?

once they went to a guy's house because he didn't show up, so they usually have enough for a conviction if they send nudes. the sex talk alone might not prove intent, so they want them to actually arrive, preferably with condoms etc.

here's your (You) don't spend it all in one place.

It's a crime, but usually not something they bother prosecuting if there's not much risk of true harm to the children.

>hey usually have enough for a conviction if they send nudes

You're an idiot.

The sting is built entirely around solicitation of a minor. They aren't going for intent. They aren't going for obscenity. The nudes are irrelevant. The entirety of the crime is saying, to a person you believe to exist and believe to be underage, "wanna fuck?"

That's it. That's the entire crime.

The times they've gone to people's houses is because they've given their address or, in the senator's case, someone said "WAIT, I KNOW THAT COCK!"

Dude, really, when you're afraid perfectly calm and reasoned posts are trolling, you might as well just not go on the internet anymore.

wow calm down

calm down buddy it's not a gun

There's no argument to have. There's a completely definitive legal line between enticement and inducement. Just because you choose to ignore the obvious differences doesn't mean there's an argument to have.

>That's the entire crime.
they get charged for multiple crimes, there's no THE, and most of the time the crime is already completed before they even get to the sting house

Hes had guns pulled on him.

Its why he stopped.

really though, hes just playing up how "dangerous" he thinks these people are for effect.

Otherwise it would be obvious these desperate losers are a threat to no one.

There is no argument to have, since neither relates to stings like this.

I KILLED THE PEDOPHILE IN ME
NOW, I DO THE SAME FOR SOCIETY
youtube.com/watch?v=pkO2_LdgSas

Just because you want to ignore how the internet muddies every legal statute written on the assumption the only way to do something is face to face, doesn't mean this isn't the case.

>What one predator did to cause the SERIES FINALE!

one day it will be

>Its why he stopped
they stopped when that guy shot himself in his house as police was coming in

Police are allowed to induce by that definition you absolute retard.
A cop can run a sting through a major drug operation for 2 years then suggest a plan that will get the kingpin caught. That's not entrapment either.

>they get charged for multiple crimes

Only because they don't shut the fuck up, or, in galaxy train 999's case, sign a fucking confession.

So, hey, actual loophole here, because hansen isn't a cop he doesn't have to inform these people that anything they say can and will be used against them in a court of law.

But how many pedos never do anything?

Its hard to say "most pedos cant control themselves, 1000 pedos were arrested last year for raping/attempting to rape a kid".

Okay, so 1000 were arrested, that says nothing about the ones that commit no crime. Maybe 5 dont commit a crime, but might be 500,000 that dont. There is no way to know.

>pedos still fall for this
wew

Because your single line of description details the entirety of the dialogue that lead said "kingpin" to buy drugs from a cop.

>how the internet muddies every legal statute
what's your authority on this? sauce me bro

No, as in even before they get to Hanson, police can already arrest them because they already committed the crime of soliciting sex from a minor and/or transmitting pornographic images to a minor. Those offenses are completed as soon as they are sent

Pedophile here. I like how the show is painting pedophiles as old, fat, ugly, disgusting, socially inept losers who'd never so much as be in the same room as a member of the opposite sex, much less fuck them.

Makes me sleep a lot easier.

>because hansen isn't a cop he doesn't have to inform these people that anything they say can and will be used against them in a court of law.
cops don't have to either, before they're interrogate in custody. but these retards talk anyway.

Someone needs to add
>muh loophole
>muh muddling of lines over the internet
to the bingo.

Wow, you're so retarded it causes me physical pain.

Yes, cops must inform people of their rights as they take them into custody. As taking a person into custody is ARRESTING them.

Questioning is different.

stop taking the bait goddamn

Someone needs to make a version that doesn't exist solely to shut down all discourse in the threads by implying all arguments are retarded/wrong.

I will never be afraid to respond to a post on Cred Forums.

There are no words to describe how huge a pussy a person must be for that.

>implying

cool reading comprehension bro. i said BEFORE interrogation IN custody. so during/after arrest, but before interrogation.
>Yes, cops must inform people of their rights as they take them into custody.
so you are incorrect in that there is a loophole when chris is talking to them BEFORE they are taken into custody, while they're sipping on lemonade in the house, free to go? glad we can agree on there not being a loophole then.

your retardation does not cause any harm to me, i find it amusing.

Alright at this point Chris should really just calm the fuck down. What is wrong with him?

he's thirsty for justice and hungry for snacks

is he wearing kevlar?

He's probably been legit scared a few times when doing this show. It stays with him.

With that beer belly sticking out? I doubt it.

>beer belly
more likely one too many mike's hard lemonade

>getting baited by the police in the current year
what is snapchat or skype or any other kind
if a child is willing to fuck you they would send you pics more than just clothed
you could easily ask them for specific shots that the watchdog group doesnt have
>using your real name
>calling from your phone
>giving any kind of detail

actual chomos arent this dumb, the guys on this show are just pathetic and lonely

>the guys on this show are just pathetic and lonely
You forgot incredibly fucking dumb.

>HIS FOREHEAD WRINKLED WITH WORRY

You just know Hansen enjoys this too much.

>you will never get paid to BTFO pedos

No, Mr Colon, don't take your anger out on me!

I think I would do this for free for a weekend, maybe a sound guy or something, if given the opportunity.

these threads literally die the seconds pedo vs anti-pedo discussions stop.

>we're rewatching TCAP for all the dank memes we might have missed

To the faggot paedophile apologists trying to justify Lorne Armstrongs actions, I recommend reading his chat logs, it's gross

Do any of you feel bad for them sometimes? They absolutely deserve everything that happens to them, but the face they make when they realize they're on NBC and there are cameras everywhere is painful to watch.

I just come to these threads to laugh at all the pedophiles.

>painful to watch.
that's the best part

speaking of, what's the deal with the women on the computer who's wearing a bullet-proof vest at the start of the episode?
She afraid someone's gonna shoot her through a computer screen?

Shit, I'd do it for free

Holy shit seriously?

Source?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Conradt

It's just for dramatic effect. The woman on the computer is inside the house, I think

Chris got really nervous and agressive lately.

those were just his warmup sets

>you will never be so based that you get pedos to die without ever pointing a gun at them

Based Hansen

It's so stupid though
Don't get me wrong, I love HvP, but everytime she shows up and Hansen mentions her vest, I can't help but laugh

LOL! That was a fantastic read Thank you!

not in certain states of mexico it isnt

Thomas Shin is arguably the only one that deserves pity.

The inability of women to look past his height forced his hand.

And everyone knows that Mexico is the shining example of good, just laws

t.manlet

those were his exact words so your t is correct.

You're not human if you don't feel a little sympathy when someone's life falls apart, but being on TV is the least of their problems. It's also pretty goddamn funny.

Episode 4 when?

>implying catholics are not pedos

> no signaling from decoys

Ive never seen full chat logs from the moment of first contact between decoy and predator. At least not in looking at pj's site. But, depending on how the logs are handled, it would be possible for them to be doctors to remove any signaling.

Also, was it ever mentioned where the chats take place? If it were in some sex meetup room, or even dating room, would that not be considered signaling.

i agree but not only because of his short stature
he had a very nasal beta voice and being asian girls don't like him, or like even less than a normal tall white male robot like me

Thats the point.

They target people who are almost unfuckable.

I guarantee there are tons of "legally pedos" that are mid twenty, charming, and attractive that fuck 14 year olds when theyre visiting their older sister at college.

and?

The only one I felt bad for was the one 19 year old kid. I mean, honestly, he's barely an adult himself and only a few years older than the 14 or 15 year old they lured him in with. It didn't feel like a crime to me, just a horny teenager desperate for sex and female attention who honestly probably still viewed himself the same way he did in high school and didn't even consider the age difference at all. It's illegal because he's over 18, yeah, but that one just came off as a technicality, nothing about him seemed like a pedo predator. No excuse for any of the others though, they knew what they wanted.

When is episode 4?

Richer breault

here is the full uncut chris hansen confrontation
this one is my absolute favorite

100% hansen kino

can someone add to the OP of the next thread that releases are Tuesdays

Theyre only getting people that wouldnt normally be a danger.

Being retarded and/or unbangable didn't stop some of those men from molesting children prior. Oh but are you saying that only people who have an "established pattern" of committing a crime should be convicted of those crimes?

I don't think I've ever seen one that wasn't start-to-finish.

perverted-justice.com/index.php?archive=kinky_man_in_corona&nocomm=true

>kinky_man_in_corona (1:28:17 PM): you will get to watch as the bare head parts your pussy lips its sooooo hot
>bubblebeth2005 (1:28:38 PM): sounz soooo kewl
>kinky_man_in_corona (1:28:58 PM): yes and you can see your wetness on the skin of my cock..its awesome
>bubblebeth2005 (1:29:35 PM): wow :"> i juz hope ill b good enuff
>kinky_man_in_corona (1:30:16 PM): you will be...I know....and wait till you see my whole bare cock dissappear into you
>bubblebeth2005 (1:30:54 PM): b my 1st time 2 c that

youtube.com/watch?v=6vNDyI7FDG8

I guess the state didnt have a romeo and juliet law or it was just past the limit... classy.

i think i feel less pity for this guy than most other. he was literally a college student, with somewhere around average looks. he could with some work have gotten laid legally, very little understating of why he did this unless he was attracted to those kind of girls. maybe just lowered his standards. but he chose to go fuck an underage girl instead. little to no pity. i have pity for him being televised, and he seems a little messed up when he starts crying, but that's it.

>>bubblebeth2005 (1:30:54 PM): b my 1st time 2 c that
but alas, it was not meant to be.

I don't think they aired his bit

they aired him crying for a about ten minutes.

Fair point, he looks like he could have easily gotten laid with girls at his college if he wanted, so yeah perhaps I was wrong in saying he had an excuse for it. 19 is still young as fuck though, still a teenager really and definitely not that much more mature than a 14 year old.

They got lucky with the Hansen vs Predator cast, but most of the people who showed up on TCAP were average, normal looking guys.

Maybe Connecticut is just full of dudes with weirdly-shaped heads

its real easy. 12-15 year olds go nuts for anyone with a 6 pack. just dont be a fucking idiot and meet them online. just try to get a job a teen disco or something. banged plenty of 14 yolds and then came home to watch some tcap. something really satisfying about watching it knowing theyll never catch you.

I'm telling you this didn't air. Watch the Riverside, California episode and see for yourself.

There is a hell of a diffrence between 14 and 19. I'm not saying 19 s mature, but 14 is pretty much a child.

No, im questioning perverted justice's methods, not defending anyone.

Im saying someone shouldnt have a police sting looking for thieves by running a yard sale and planting purses for sale that have $2000 in them then arresting anyone that sees the money then buys the purse without giving the money to the person running the sale.

Sure you might catch some actual thieves, but youll mostly get people who would never otherwise steal.

Sure pj catches some legit dangerous people that would or have already committed dangerous acts, but they no doubt get people who wouldnt, assuming the decoy acted like a normal person.

>but 14 is pretty much a child.
people who come here from Cred Forums have it in their minds that 14 year olds these days go around sucking cocks in back alleys on a daily basis due to increase in degeneracy, so it depends on who you ask.

Thats how they first talked? "Your a cutie"? How did he know she was cute? Or is this just the full private log?

Also, that says they were in "adult chat".
Adult chat rooms are for people looking to fuck. How is that not signaling?

>trying to sympathize the pedos

They show the chat logs. All the people coming are scum and would have had sex with if Hansen wasn't there.

How can you even being to compare your silly example to this? There is no comparison.

oh shit wait what the new show started airing already?

Unfuckable doesnt just mean looks.

>then arresting anyone that sees the money then buys the purse without giving the money to the person running the sale.
How can they buy the purse if they don't hand over the payment to the person selling it or her agent?
>Im saying someone shouldnt have a police sting looking for thieves by running a yard sale and planting purses for sale that have $2000 in them then arresting anyone that sees the money then buys the purse without giving the money to the person running the sale.
These deter would-be criminals by making them think twice. Not all would-be thieves would be deter, but if it deters even one, it has value

>That's how they first talked? "Your a cutie"? How did he know she was cute?
it's how these people groom kids.

This analogy is complete bull. It would be accurate if they had a 14 year old girl pose as an 18 year old, and then have sex with a guy, only to have the cops barge in the moment he nuts and the decaoy going "Ha, tricked you, I am actually underaged!"

Im not doubting that.
Im saying any normal person wouldnt agree to meet someone saying the shit they say.

Point is a lot of these people wouldnt actually be able to meet a real child because of how they act. I also question that they would actively look for a child. The only reason they would fuck the kid is because the decoy is okay with the ridiculous way they act.

>asked for his name
>mumbles like a little bitch
>based hanson asks again
>little faggot puts on an irritated and smug face and answers
>cries like a babby bitch a few minutes later
That was satisfying

>Mfw his sister defended her disgusting pedophile brother

>Point is a lot of these people wouldnt actually be able to meet a real child because of how they act.
Every state, without fail, there is at least one who is a repeat offender. There was one guy who was convicted of soliciting a minor, about to go to jail, but decided to try one more time.

He saw an actual 12-year old girl in her avatar and he popped a coke-can sized boner.

I don't know what signaling is, but it sounds a lot like
>She wanted me to do it!

But all the special pleading and "muh entrapment" memes are and have been, 100 percent factually wrong.

I meant gives the person the $2000 that was in the bag when they buy the bag for $2. Because obviously the person selling the purse for $2 didnt know there was $2000 in the purse.

If they did stings like that i cant imagine it going over well. I cant imagine people being okay with the police arresting people that bought a purse that had money in it without returning the money.

>what is money
>pedo brother dies
>sister gets money
Win-win

Lost her integrity though.

Its not meant to be an analogy to tcap.

>Point is a lot of these people wouldnt actually be able to meet a real child because of how they act
that's just your assumption. what about the ones that are able? the ones with prior convictions?
>I also question that they would actively look for a child
they proceed with sex talk after kid says their age. all that matters.

So "a lot" is the same as "at least one"?

They can't arrest someone who does that. They won't make a sting with that ridiculous setup because theft requires intent to permanently deprive an owner of his personal property. If the person who purchased the bag for $2 did not know that there was $2000 in the bag, he cannot be guilty of theft. Lern2crime

> adult chat

Why was the 14 year old decoy in adult chat?

>Can I use the bathroom because I've been holding it for quite some time
>...........
>I think you should go.

i recognize his ludicrous posting, he was here yesterday. he said the same things, got the same responses, then had to shut up. why he brings it up again today makes me think he can only be mentally ill or a troll.

Obviously, that was a reply to the guy that said doing a sting like that would make would be criminals think twice.

Why does that matter.

Fuck you all, my quads and a quality clip deserves at least one (You)

I think she be fine with her settlement money
I did not say "a lot." Are you trying to say that there must be an arbitrary number of offenses under their belt before they be considered a danger to children?

they go away once they can't get anymore (You)s

Obviously the adult is fishing for pervs, but does it matter when they're making it clear they're 12?

Semantics aside, it's still crap and you know it.

Child acts like a child and does some stupid shit, but you dont blame the adults for pursuing solicitation with said minor? Are half of you retarded? A child cant legally consent to sex...if you are an adult, you cant bitch out with a "she wanted me to do it, waahhh" defense. As she is still a child...and you are the adult. Its not hard to understand. It doesnt matter that the child is in the chatroom. You are supposed to know better than a fucking child does.

no, since i don't want to go to jail.

>would you guys say yes or no?
>tfw not thirsty
>tfw have self control
>but more importantly tfw not thirsty

She says she was in a California room, then he says some shit about having to go through adult section to get there. I have no idea what that means. Certainly doesn't mean that it's legal to fuck her.

I'm not a retard.

Some can, sure. Never said all couldnt.

Again, not defending any of the "predators". Just questioning the methods.

So we have a dude that desperatly wants to fuck a bitch, he chills in "adult chat", sending messages trying to talk to anyone with a girls name.
They all shoot him down because thats what a normal person would do.
Gets a bite from the decoy, who has no doubt been told to go along with whatever the mark says.
Talks to her for a while, finds out shes underaged, keeps going because shes the only bite hes gotten.

The dude wasnt hanging out in teen chat or specifically looking for teens.

Looking forward to your appearance on the next season. Do a Cred Forums shoutout! Try to use some big guys and for yous in the chat.

No because that's illegal and wrong. A 14 year old girl cannot possibly have any concept of what sex is like before having it and is not mentally or emotionally prepared for it, so she cannot consent. That's rape. Doesn't matter how attractive and grown up she might look. Something tells me you'll be meeting Chris Hansen soon.

Wasnt me yesterday.
I have taken some of my trolling cues from others though, so i understand the confusion.

Obviously. No point in posting when youre not having a discussion.

>guy is bawling his eyes out apologizing
>Hanson continues reading from the transcript
>"Can you deepthroat?"
absolutely based

A normal person wouldn't have a sexual conversation online with someone who says they're underaged. Fuck off pedo.

As stated before, "adult chat" is where people go to look for people to fuck, in real life or online.

I said alot.
And that was in reference to the people, not the offenses.

So? He was looking to have sex with an underage girl when he continued the sex talk after figuring out her age, possibly sending dick pics then driving to her house. Case closed. Whether he had any luck with other kids is just a testament to how unsuccessful and pathetic he is.

Obviously. It was never meant to be a good scenario.

I didnt spend any time trying to think of a situation.

>I didnt spend any time trying to think
fixed

>keeps going because shes the only bite hes gotten.
he keeps going because he looks forward to talking about fucking her, and then actually fucking her. that's why he keeps going. he's not continuing out of courtesy to the decoy or whatever the fuck you're on about.

Why does that matter for kinky_man_in_corona, though?

Isn't signalling like when a girl wears an anklet on a certain leg to indicate which races she wants to cheat on her husband with? It's only activated when worn with twin toe rings on each index toe.

Or when faggots wear different color bandanas in the rear pants pocket to indicate whether they like to suck ass or pound ass or suck dong or whatever.

They go to those rooms to meet adults to fuck (which is why it's called adult room), not to find kids. But I'm sure you think it would be OK to fuck her since she was in an "adult sex chat" (which is not proven).

>Or when faggots wear different color bandanas in the rear pants pocket to indicate whether they like to suck ass or pound ass or suck dong or whatever.
How do you know so much about this?

?
I dont get the question.

Im saying tcaps methods can trap some people that wouldnt normally be a threat to children.

Im not saying the predators shouldnt be punished for a crime.

Its not about a child looking for sex. Its about the methods used by tcap.

If all their convictions came from adults going into "hannah montana chat" or "one direction chat". Then i wouldnt have a problem.

Cruising (1980)

Probably for people in cali looking to fuck.

Well, my shift is over, so gotta stop replying for now.

Good debating. Thanks for the conversations.

Might be back later.

>If all their convictions came from adults going into "hannah montana chat" or "one direction chat". Then i wouldnt have a problem.
Why don't you have a problem with adults wanting to fuck kids and seeking to fuck kids regardless of chatroom?

Because he's a pedo

>Im saying tcaps methods can trap some people that wouldnt normally be a threat to children.
When they sent their pictures, they have proven themselves as a threat. When they sexytalked people whom they think are children, they have proven themselves as a threat. When they actually go to try and meet what they thought was underaged poon, they have proven themselves as a threat.

>Well, I got btfo again just like yesterday, so gotta stop replying for now.
>Might be back tomorrow to get btfo again
kek

Every now and then somebody does it in gang territory, gets shot at.

I bet you spend a lot of time not spending a lot of time thinking stuff through.

We need to add
>She was probably in an adult chat room! That makes it OK.
to the bingo.

Who /spendingabotherfridaynighthere/ here?

Tell me more about the first part. I need to be able to spot women I should avoid.

might go on teen chat to bait some pedos for dick pics, then blackmail them.

I'm saying what does it matter where he sees her because she says she's 12.

Most kids probably don't want a 50-year old dude flopping around on top of them, but he went for it. You can't show up to hump a 12-year old and not be a threat to children.

>get to pretend to be a little girl
>get some vidya money out of it

Because they plea or the jury isn't willing to accept a defense from an alleged pedophile.

>You can't show up to hump a 12-year old and not be a threat to children.

I think whats being argued here is the utter implausiblity of a 12 year old girl seeing a old fat greasy disgusting guy and thinking "dang, I want that to flop around on me for 90 seconds"

And that is a retarded secondary point thats offset by the sheer determination these men have with wanting to fuck what they believe is a literal child...thats primary, you cant just dodge that

They've been proven legally wrong, because the laws were written around a societal model where it wasn't possible to communicate with people you can't actually see.

the fact that it's implausible doesn't mean it's any less illegal. it's a pathetic argument 2bh.

The implausiblity of it is irrelevant.

>The sheer determination these men have with wanting to fuck what they believe is a literal child

This is something that was gone over and over and over last night.

The show doesn't prove these people are going out of their way to specifically target a literal child as much as they're excited by the prospect of fucking anyone

>the utter implausiblity of a 12 year old girl seeing a old fat greasy disgusting guy and thinking
They explained in multiple episodes that experts have concluded that teens are curious and open to strangers about sexuality, and I agree.
t.former teenaged girl

We stopped talking about legality a long time ago in these threads, as the laws are retarded and in desperate need of an update.

pedo vs redditor

Fuck off with this autistic point, laws changed to accomodate the format of communication you dumb autist, it doesnt matter the vehicle of information, what matters is the content and the accuracy of determining the origins and confirmation of that content.

So, as a teenaged girl, you looked at people like papi and thought "WOW I SO WANT THAT INSIDE ME!!"

This is interesting.

>coming up with bullshit excuses and nonsense to try and defend the pedophiles

So what episodes were you on?

>Goes to military
>Comes back a pedo
jesus christ, glad Trump is coming into power soon

>The show doesn't prove these people are going out of their way to specifically target a literal child as much as they're excited by the prospect of fucking anyone
>anyone
It's like they can't find an adult willing to fuck them, so they like, I don't know prey upon gullible and curious early-teens.

>The show doesn't prove these people are going out of their way to specifically target a literal child

Holy shit you are dumb. Yes, yes the investigatioms they do very much proves they go out of their way. The drive for fucking hours with their condoms and ice tea after vivid chat logs about fucking them

Thats intent you retardo faggot

didn't your shift end?

I was curious as to sex and would openly talk to most people when I was 13-15 on the internet. When they start talking about sex I would ask how is it done, how would it feel, etc. and most would answer "I could show you," and "feels good" or something similar.

Thats a bullshit copout, the only way to talk about this is through legality. And the laws are pretty solid and comprehensive when it comes to child protection:

Do not fuck what the state has determined to be a physical child and do not solicit them because they cant consent to sex.

Dont like it? Write your senator or congressmen you bitchy faggot

I agree with that, even though it happens.

But someone has a problem with Perverted Justice saying "k" and "kewl" to whatever these guys say, and that doesn't make any sense to me. They just sit in a chat room, act disinterested in sex and people show up to fuck them.

>as the laws are retarded and in desperate need of an update.
He's back. Don't give (You)s

>le Trump will win meme

Well, Trump would know all about rape and pedophilia...wonder how that October rape case will go in a few weeks.

Wonder how Ivanka is doing lately too

Ebin projection, Hillary.