Mr and Mrs Smith

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474356064044.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Obupvycd8kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically a great action movie.

you forgot your

>.

There's where it all began.
Look where we are now.

What happened?

Asian kid had mommy time and Brad didn't like it.

wtf is his problem?

Life imitates art yet again.

vietnam fucking shits

Blonde kids should go with Brad honestly

>Spoiled kid that was saved from a shithole and placed into basically royalty

He shouldn't be talking back TO ANYONE

This is why saving these little shits is a bad idea. They come to America and thirst for their home country not remembering just how shit it all was.

Or does art imitate life?

This kid is going to go full on Elliott Rodger one day.

SATCHELS, BOOTS AND BELTS THAT'LL LAST A LIFETIME

I warned you, Brad, you shoulda' listened

>be a father who decides his smart mouthed, teenage son might need to impart some discipline with a clip round the ear
>mother divorces you and brands you a child abuser that makes everyone think you've been fucking kids

Women, everyone

>""""son""""
"Out of my way you Vietnam fucking shit"

Mark Wahlberg?

Yeah I know him by that name. Hell, I worked with him in Nam. Back then we called him 'Gook Gutting' Wahlberg because he never came out of a tunnel without a scalp, an ear, or covered with blood.

Most would call him insane, but that is why the green berets trained him. They saw potential. It wasn't until they learned his methods that they truly realized what a monster they created.
You see, most guys that go tunnel clearing take guns. Not Mark. No, he took knives, clubs, hatchets, sometimes nothing but his bare hands. After a few missions I got a chance to talk to him in the mess. He was wearing his blood stained hat, sunglasses, and combat fatigues, smoking a cigarette and drinking johnny walker black. It was contraband, but you NEVER told Mark what he could and couldn't do.

I asked him why he never took guns with him. He lowered is head and took a long slow draw from his hand rolled cig, pulled off his sun glasses and looked me right in the eyes, piercing my soul.

"I do it out of respect. Respect for the white race. These slant eye'd scum bags don't deserve the mercy of an American made bullet, but the slow torturous death of the hands of an American man!"

In a flash he pulled out his weathered, but razor sharp knife and stopped just short of sticking my gut. "The look in their eyes when I slip this baby into their swollen, rice filled bellies is reason enough. To see the last lights flick off in their heads as they see a real killer work."

>asian
>parents are swimming in money
>still dresses like a common thug

Got a decent bloat happening, he will adJUST nicely

kek beautiful pasta

I read it in an old, tired nam veteran's voice with a southern drawl

It's pure poultry. We don't get to see them like this often enough

>a reporter has claimed
must be true

Mark "gook nuke" Wahlberg
Mark "every gook get's the right hook" wahlberg

>brad not doing a full on walk kowalski
We used to stack fucks like you five feet high in Korea... use ya for sandbags

Jolie's divorce lawyer is Laura Wasser who is not only huge in hollywood, but has tmz under her finger as her and Henry Levin are "good friends"

Any news coming out of hollywood about Pitt is most likely a lie to get the narrative against him. Setting the narrative is what Wasser does is probably why she was hired in the first place. You gotta remember Jolie is/was a heroin addict and that could potentially lead to losing her kids. Hollywood is pretty fucked up.

>15 year old

What? He shares all the trait my 40-year old asian cornerstore owners has.
Must be hard on Pitt to have this 40 year old-looking guy walking around his house.

I just noticed that the periods and the dot over the 'i' are bullet holes.

Cute.

i'd defend my mom too if she looked like this

why is he still breast feeding at 16, Angela?

>You some kinna yellow knight, kid? that it?

Brad should take his actual kids.

Let that loony bitch raise her rainbow family without any real children.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-501284/Angelina-Jolie-My-blonde-haired-natural-daughter-Shiloh-outcast-family.html

>The actress - who has adopted three other children from around the world - said in a revealing interview, that her only biological child, fathered by actor Brad Pitt, is the odd one out because of her bright blonde hair.

>Jolie also admitted she would have been happy not to have a biological child.
>She added: "I felt so much more for Madd, Zahara and Pax because they were survivors.
>"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born.

He finally had enough of this shit

Mark "Slice Rice for the Right Price" Wahlberg

Tribute vid to marky mark:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474356064044.webm

for all the pain he had to go through in veit nam

prime angelina was sexy af but now she's turned into a mixture of draugr and ghost.

Look at that little cunt's smug face. Brad should have thumped him.

>>"Shiloh seemed so privileged from the moment she was born.
Ah no need to wonder now why Shiloh (Americans, from now only bequeath Christian names on your children, and not shit like this) is deluding herself into victim hood by trying to be transsexual.

So when will Angie be arrested for child abuse?

>kid is blonde
Huh, that's lucky.

>Brad attacks 15y/o for standing up to his mother
>people taking Brad's side

he hates his 15 year old """""son""""" for balding

F

>that ugly kid

I bet they wish they could have rewinded life and picked a more attractive kid.

Hardcore bro,

that boy a killer.

>Maddox
>Chivan
>Jolie-
>Pitt

Ouch could they treat him like any less of a joke?

Where's Seargant Wahlberg?

And he defended the woman that saved him from a shithole

here, you asked for it
(you)

why does shiloh have that terrible boys haircut

OH damn this kid is going to get straight destroyed

>Have psycho Jolie as a mother
>she pushes the only sane person from the family away
>you're stuck with Jolie
>you're blonde blue eyed with full lips
>your mom is turning you into a woman

Fuck

anyone else find pics like this really creepy?
I mean you can see both jolie and pitt in his face clear as day

humans are fucking creepy af dude

It'll be taken care of, he's on the case

youtube.com/watch?v=Obupvycd8kY

She was too privileged.

>in his face
mind your pronous, shitlord

Shiloh is a girl you fucking idiots. She wants to be a boy and Brad thinks it's okay.

holy shit, how can you be so ignorant.
> She wants to be a boy
it's not about what they want or doesn't, it's about that they feel inside, how they hate their bodies, and how they have panic attacks when they think what they are. you are make me sick with your ignorance, like, fuck, like it was their moodiness that decides what gender they are. fucking priviledged ignorant shitlord

she has actually said she wants to be a boy?

>really creepy
uh, no?

>I must become a tranny to earn my mommy's love

lol this family

celeb board when

>He also shares 2 1/2-year-old daughter Shiloh's latest quirk. "She only wants to be called John. John or Peter. So it's a Peter Pan thing," he says. "So we've got to call her John. 'Shi, do you want...' - 'John. I'm John.' And then I'll say, 'John, would you like some orange juice?' And she goes, 'No!' So, you know, it's just that kind of stuff that's cute to parents and it's probably really obnoxious to other people."

Christ, liberalism really is a disease. These people have to struggle to feel emotion for their real children because of the """privilege""" of a newborn.

Reminder that Brad is faceblind

>2 and a half years old

I've never really thought that much of Jolie or her looks but for some reason this and Tomb Raider made my dick positively diamonds

>mfw this whole family is actually just a satirical performance piece about the decadency of 21st century life

>'There's constant chatter in our house, whether it's giggling or screaming or crying or banging. I love it. I love it. I love it. I hate it when they're gone. I hate it. Maybe it's nice to be in a hotel room for a day -- 'Oh, nice, I can finally read a paper.' But then, by the next day, I miss that cacophony, all that life."
This divorce is going to turn Brad into Keanu.