Aye, there's no need for that, son, that's a fucking woman you're talking about!

Aye, there's no need for that, son, that's a fucking woman you're talking about!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vD1hZEw_6n0
vine.co/v/OqPT9XO7qdv
youtube.com/watch?v=ORXmE5_kkbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fockin

SHE'S TUND D WEANS AGAINST US

>it's a "Cred Forums badly tries to type how Limmy speaks" episode

Ye beheeviah las night was shawken

SHAWKIN EHHH

That fucking voice.

a dildo in Thatcher's dead arse

so i was shitpostin on teevee ri

DANONE

Fookin...big mawn fey me

I'm the see aye ayy

Why do the Dee Dee skits seem like they take place in a dystopia? Is that just Scotland?

AT WHAT COST?

LLOYDSFARMASEE

WATS HEAVIA, A KILOGRAMME OF STEEEL OR A KILOGRAMMEE OF FEEADAAS

yer faethar would be proud.

She's turned the weans against ya, aye?

ya have a good night aye?

Its just the UK

That's just unemployed life in the UK.

classic designer drug ecstasy

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS GEOFF, C'MONNNNNNNNNNNNNN

youtube.com/watch?v=vD1hZEw_6n0

WRONG WAY

MMM DANNEN

DOWN A ONE WAY STREE-eee-T

YOU? YOU FIYEHD
YOU? YOU HIYEHD

Not even exaggerating. It is.

>That man I was tawkin aboot before... it was yer daaaad.

BUT AT WHAT COST?

PEW WAAH

A GLASS OF FINE WINE

vine.co/v/OqPT9XO7qdv

And it tastes

-sip-

Of fuck aw

Fookin...i was brewsin /teevee/ rait. I uselly dont brews /telly/ but i thooght it be a change a pase, ye know?.. Was havin greet taim, talkin with people about the telly an the moovies. And soddenly I see this thred with an aeroplane an a lad standin in fren of it, like he oownd the blody place, sayin ”Ah am the C I A”. Ah jest had te cleeck the threed eaut of curiesity.. Weird stoff, mon. All the pesters poosting the saame picturs oover an ooveragein. Theers the CIA lad yellin to a big bloke with a sceary mask 'Wos getin cooght part of yer plan?', CIA lad eskin 'Bein?' an sayin 'Yer a big guy' an the maskbloke sez 'Fer ye'

An I start to get ideeas. I say 'Dee Dee, hiers yer chance. You could fenally be a tall man.For once in yer life!' An I ge' up an walk to ma mirrer, repeetin 'Yer a big guy, yer a big guy' an ah felt me grevin. I get to ma mirrer an I'm alredy massiv. Ma hed was hittin the ceelin an a could hold the compu'er, in tha bacggroond, between me fingars. I say to tha mirrer 'Yer a big guy' an soddenly: the mirrer sez back 'Fer ye'. I nerly pishd maself.

But then i say 'Dee Dee, yer ouda order. Yer goin to be too big. Too big fer the flat! Kent fit throogh the door. Kent goo to the shep. Gon get kikd uut the fla'. Have to feend a nu fla' big enough fer me. I just kent affoord it. Hav to writ doon the nu bank number ef the nu land laady. I kent bether' fer all tha so I ren to my compu'er befor ma fengars are too big fer the keyboords. I go back to /Ar nein kay/, sholda ne'er left, an staart to fin threeds wit the freg thats just a wee bit doon er the boold white bloke. I fil shrinkin when i see some sad bloke postin a freg thats just a wee bit doon an tellin hoo miserable his laif is an i post a freg thats just a wee bit up, sayin 'It gets be'er' and i reelly did started to feel be'er! ...Weird stoff mon, but every'ng is fin nu.

GOAT Limmy character.

bee stings?

REQUIEM

Wot you gan do abou it, phone the poliss?

youtube.com/watch?v=ORXmE5_kkbQ

Which sketch is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=QOZzFXolGJc

>I once asked Bob Hoskins what was it like filming Roger Rabbit and uh i can't remember what he said

Best episode tbphwy

>Limmy fuckin' live streamed DaS III
Well, I know what I'm doing for the next couple of hours

THESE WERE MEN WAE A TRADE

Here Pat... Pat... Yer startin tae sownd like ane o' em.