Would you watch a movie biography about Moot's life?

Would you watch a movie biography about Moot's life?

No, not really

They made one already

only if it talks about Cred Forums and old internet

oh and they have to show those threads and those sites I don't want some bombastic hollywood flick

a documentary could be better

How can the creator of Cred Forums be such a fucking faggot normie?

^

He grew up user.

Only if it focused on the period between when he started Canvas and Gamergate. I feel like his decision to leave Cred Forums at the end could play well cinematically, but everything before his startup would basically be him sitting on a computer...

Sure you could do some pretentious shit where half the film is animations of threads, a narrative told through text and memes... but it's more likley to suck than be avant-garde genius.

Why does he hate us, bros? ;_;

*to gamergate and his leaving of Cred Forums

a million hours of him living in his mom's basement? only to get gloriously cucked by mallory blair?

I fucking hate mot. but he is better than pretedu to spreaka enlishu hiroshima nagasaki.

Chinese moot is fucking based what are you talking about

Honestly, I don't think he even understands what Cred Forums, he seems completely clueless. Moot obviously used some jew trickery on him.

Whenever people talk about GG they omit all the actually interesting stuff, like when moot got shat on from a great height when he posted a thread on Cred Forums not long after arbitrarily banning all GG discussion on Cred Forums after his hack mods backflipping twice previously.

This place is a fucking shambles and I'll be glad to see it go if it really is being sold.

L U G G A G E
A
D

There's an interesting story there but I don't know if it would translate to a film well without being all 'Big Short'ish in explaining stuff to the audience

I think I'd definitely buy a book over his career though. Autobiographical or not.

More like he doesn't care, and why should he?

Even when Moot was in charge he basically checked out for like 5 years before selling this shit show.

I like to think Moot occasionally visits the site to shitpost :3

the role he was born to play

TOO LONG TO GRAB MY SCROLL BAR

I hope they will recreate the days he spent as a luggage lad.

Well, no one can just leave Cred Forums.

This is basically moot's life:
>rich white boi
>punk ass bitch visits something awful and giggles until he queefs
>decides to steal some japanese website's code and make his own site
>steals site code and ""translates"" it
>Cred Forums becomes a sensation overtime
>anonymous haha!
>starts making money but lies to keep the appearance that he's just like you!
>ventures on and creates canv.as
>canv.as fails, not surprisingly
>decides to try the app game with drawquest
>not surprisingly it fails as well
>every "original" thought this hack has is a failure
>despite making money from it, he wants to shake off Cred Forums because he can no longer handle its "pressure" or the reputation
>jimmy got a job at google
>chinkmoot takes over

You wouldn't really be able to make this into an interesting movie without a heavy dose of artistic license. There is really no intrigue, and really no conflict there to make your standard drama piece. Just look at The Social Network, that was based on a fictitious account, and heavily dramatized, of Zuckerberg's life creating facebook but specifically about the lawsuit between two friends which in real life was nothing like it was portrayed in the film.

he must care to some extent, or he wouldn't have bought this place, I doubt it is making much net profit.

Literally who?

>jimmy got a job at google

actually got that reference

Why did people think they were dating again? Like, I know Cred Forums doesn't have a lot of experience with dating and women in general, but just because you take a picture with/know a girl, it doesn't mean that you're in a relationship with that girl.

>1h30 of a man giggling in front his computer

Yeah why not

who's he?

This

There's already one.

Do you know where you are right now?

They also always forget about the fappening

It would pretty much just be moot sitting at his computer and occasionally getting up to cook or make tea.

uh you don't get to bring 500 million friends

>tfw moot left before you

Only if it stars the actor who was born to play him.