Just finished watching pic related and it was the best tv comedy I've ever seen

Just finished watching pic related and it was the best tv comedy I've ever seen
Why did I watch 9 seasons of the shitty unfunny big bang theory instead of watching this masterpiece

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=16m-Sc2FA-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shows like the big bang theory employ psychologists to make them as flashy and attention grabbing as possible, you watch it for the buzz

Yeah it's brilliant.

Also great to watch when stoned.
I think an accurate representation of youth would be 80% this and 20% Skins (i atleast did do drugs and partying as next to awkward shit happening to me)

ah and it's great how the main character really is not good looking, in fact none of the leads are, big difference to American shows.

I actually think it's really underrated. Yeah it's popular with normies but the comedy is really great and well written.

Sixth form was actually pretty much exactly the same as this for me.

FRIEND

Because you're a right twat, geezer

>people tell me I look like Simon
>he got to bang a series of qts and I didn't

youtube.com/watch?v=16m-Sc2FA-o

>british humor

My roommate is currently watching this so i'm forced to overhear it. this may be the most unfunny garbage ever produced. Either Inbetweeners or Shameless

i like the inbetweeners because the dialogue is snappy and clever but it doesn't feel overbearing or obnoxious. based britbongs

He didn't exactly bang them, mate

If by bang them you mean fuck up in every conceivable awkward way. Unless you really want to stumble around a house in the middle of the night punching your own dick and berating it for not getting hard, I mean if that's your idea of a good time.

>Guy fucking a pie

burger superior humor

I never liked the inbetweeners, pretty shit tbqh, with plots often around that awkward guy looking for love, or that other guy with girl problems.

There is another show called Plebs, it's similar to the inbetweeners but set in ancient rome.
best sitcom I have watched for years.

>post an image of murricans vomiting over each others

stop embarassing yourself

Hinchcliffe was hot as fuck.

British Inbetweneers
>Lads throw a frisbee and hit a wheelchair mong in the face, go over to the mong say sorry and try and get the frisbee back but the mong goes all mongy and won't let go of the frisbee so the lads have to run after people think they attacked the mong
>
American Inbetweeners
>Lads throw a frisbee that hits someone on crutches

Why are Americans such faggots?

You need to watch Inbetweeners USA next.

BUS TURDS

>it was the best tv comedy I've ever seen
Have you seen chappelle's show or arrested development or classic simpsons or curb your enthusiasm or peep show or malcolm in the middle or the thick of it or stewart lee's comedy vehicle or silicon valley, out of curiousity?

Because unless you're not rating the inbetweeners on funniness I just can't see how that could possibly be your best ever. I mean I'd even rate that 70s show or portlandia above it to be honest. It's an above average comedy, very solid, but no way is it the best ever.

>britcucks get BTFO
>b-but yuh reaction maymay

Love this show. Just saw it for the first time a couple months ago. I also loved Fresh Meat.

Half of those are awful.

How many comedies have you seen?

All of those are better than your adolescent lad banter simulator.

what the fuck are you talking about

None of those except Arrested Development are good. You're taste is fucking bizarre at best. The argument is moot though, the funniest comedy of all time by far is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

This and Skins depress me. My youth should have been like that and now it's gone.

This might be the worst opinion I've ever read on Cred Forums, including that one guy who tried to tell me that Monkey and Bear was the best track on Joanna Newsom's Ys. I'm literally in shock that you actually think that so I'm going to choose to believe that you're just saying random bullshit and haven't watched any of those extremely well known comedies.

British Inbetweeers
>Not funny even once during the entire show
American Inbetweeners
>Not funny even once during the entire show

Fixed that for you m8.

>the funniest comedy of all time by far is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
>HAHA LOOK HOW DUMB WE ARE
>HAHA WE'RE STUPID FOR 11 WHOLE SEASONS
>US BEING DUMB NEVER STOPS BEING FUNNY
Fuck that show.

Plenty to be honest
Just compare this with the most viewed American comedy "modern family"
I watched five episodes and only laughed once! ONCE
Inbetweeners is a lot funnier, more than American comedies ever made deal with it

Who the fuck watches Modern Family? Of course that's going to be awful, just like the Inbetweeners it tries so fucking hard to appeal to a certain audience. Honestly, with where you're at humor-wise ONE episode of the American Office will change your life.

This is easily the shittiest taste I've ever seen. Holy fucking shit, you literally have no sense of humor. There's no way you aren't a complete sperg trying to emulate what you think laughing must be like.

OOH FOOTBALL FRIEND

>the funniest comedy of all time by far is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

Pretty funny show. The first movie was also decent. The second one tried way too fucking hard though.

This, everyone knows the funniest comedy of all time is chapelle's show.

i'd probably say it's the most relatable tv comedy i have ever seen

i cannot fault the characters

I don't watch American 'comedies'. I'm British, I meant actual comedies.

I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING FRIEND