LARRY SANDERS SHOW

TURN ON HBOGO RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Why is Larry Sanders such an unfunny cunt?

The "Hey Now!" guy carries the entire show.

I thought that was the entire premise of his character: a late-night talk show host who can't even pretend he doesn't hate his job.

I couldnt tell if i was supposed to find him and his show funny or the exact opposite.

>having to watch tv to see the larry sanders show

You're a fucking idiot.

not everyone is a private tracker goon

pretty plebby

I dunno what kinda copy those are- my torrents weren't that great, but HBO has apparently remastered them.

Well then they will appear in no time on trackers

>HBO has apparently remastered them.
I don't think so, I'm watching them now on HBOgo and the quality looks pretty shite still.

Good. Maybe Cred Forums will finally appreciate based Garry Shandling. His sticky when he died confirmed how pleb this place has become.

Its the Garry Shandling show is also pretty great and groundbreaking. Kick started some careers.

The man was a comic genius.

>not enjoying that old nostalgic look
>everything has to be in HD

you need to fucking collapse a lung

young frankenstein must drive you mental that its in BnW right faggot?

comedy certainly requires high pixel resolutions to convey a laugh

I don't have a problem with it at all, but if it was shot on film, they could easily remaster it.

>he thinks everybody has to have shitty eyesight like himself
get the fuck outta here. If the show was shot on film, there's no reason for it not to be remastered in HD. Just like Seinfeld.

i'm watching it right now

No stupid.

The "on camera talk show" shots were shot on high quality film. The "backstage stuff" was shot on lower quality film.

i think it was the other way around

Yeah I actually think the on camera talkshow shots were shot digital to be honest.

No. If you actually watch the show you will see that the backstage scenes has a grainy, lower quality look to it whereas the talk show shots have a crisp, clear look to them.

>he doesn't know high quality film is grainy
oh boy...the grain is where all the detail comes from you pleb

This.

RIP Garry, the thinking man's Jerry Seinfeld.

I was hoping this would get some traction on here when they put it up on HBOGO, more people need to see this show. GOAT tier. Should've been available a long time ago.

I think Cred Forums would appreciate Artie. To think that angry alky Rip Torn is still alive and amateur boxer/Buddhist Shandling is dead...is just a sad joke...

Ha, my dad recommended this show to me. I guess I'll watch it now.