Wtf I love nu-trek now

wtf I love nu-trek now

>wtf I love nu-trek now

Unironically my thoughts after leaving the film, following the abysmal first two.

RobbStarkstrategy.jpg

JAYLA
A
Y
L
A

if they have to make her starfleet i hope her uniform is a mini skirt with thigh high boots.

Love is a strong word, but it was surprisingly not terrible

Amazing what can happen when you remove Abrams from the directing chair and don't let those faggots Orci and Kurtzman write the screenplay

>LOOK AT ME
>LOOK AT ME
>LOOK AT ME

Even alien women are disgusting.

None of them are bad, but the first one and this one blow Into Darkness out of the water. I don't see how anyone can hate the first one and love Beyond, they are easily on par with one another.

good copy of beyond when? only camrips out at moment fuck.

It just annoys me for Beyond could have been much better. It's ten times more blood boiling to see something that needs just a little push to be genuinely great, than something obviously shit.
Yet another guy bent on revenge was the best they could have come up with? Yet again do they lose the ship, this time in five minutes?
Still a solid film.

It doesn't matter.
It underperformed.
Probably no more Nu-Trek movies.

>Probably no more Nu-Trek movies
great news

Even though Beyond is decent I still think rebooting TOS was a huge mistake and the cast is complete shit other than Urban. Let it die

>great news

>It's an of course Cred Forums doesnt follow film news episode

Next one is a go, Thor's coming back as Poppa Kirk, somehow. Time travel? Flashback?

this

when did it even come out

She's a dancer, dancers dance. You, on the other hand, are obviously a clock, because you're wound up way too tight.

i wonder if the her alien race has those perfect black lines over their faces naturally or if its their culture to draw them on all the time

do they ever explain why and how Star Fleet promoted a recruit to captain in 3 days?

>if we really want the nerd dollar we're going to need a MtG dungeon scene in the movie somewhere, maybe they are discussing mock strategy with warhammer 40k figures..
>Okay make it happen

could the new star trek series be good please PLEASE

What's a good movie news site user?

He got six promotions (cadet to captain) in the other movie. In this movie they only offer him three promotions (captain to vice admiral).

please be a troll

And the person offering him the promotion to vice admiral is a commodore.

I can't endorse any one site really, I just subscribe a lot of them through my RSS/Newsreader to stay abreast of headlines, developments, stories.

Deadline, IndieWire, Vulture, AV Club, The Guardian's film stories, The film stage, Heroic Hollywood, The New Yorker, Brody's Blog: The Front Row, Variety, Vanity Fair, /Film, Film School Rejects, Hollywood Reporter, io9

Best uniforms.

a bit overdesigned, but yeah

Yeah I had a great time with this one. I hope Pegg writes the next one, the direction was a little hit or miss though. Some of the action scenes were great, the battle inside the Enterprise as it was being overtaken by the swarm was a standout for me with all the sliding around and tipping of the ship. But all the simple hand to hand scenes were terribly shakey.

Don't get your hopes up.

I can't tell you which one you shouldn't use: Collider. It's a SJW wankfest that borders parody at times. If there's one non-white character in the movie he's definitely going to be the best thing about it, even if it's shit like Black Panther in Civil War.

It's obvously:
I can tell you whoch...

I like nu-trek, but wish they'd just fucking cut it with the fist fights. Who goes to a trek film to see a fist fight?

Into Darkness was shit, tho, except some moments with Khan. Cumberbatch was not a good khan however