Atlanta General

>You can't just roll with stuff that's made up.
>Nigga everything is made up, stay woke.

Really made me think

So what is this show about? Just three black guys talking about stuff or something?

Did you know Donald Glover was black? I sure didn't.

black louie

>When bitches give you that good pussy but you realize they breaking up families and destroying society in the process.

>Nignog culture is toxic and violent as a product of both nigs and their fucked oppressed situation due to multiculturalism simultaneously
>feminist modern sluts are completely intolerable
>single mothers will let their kids die for some percieved alpha nigdick
>rap music is a degenerate way out the hood
>capitalism pits everyone against each other, especially in poor nig areas
>social media is for faggot ass exploiters, but they just tryna get by in this fucked up system too

No jews and no big elite were allowed to make this show. It's real as fuck and my favorite currently on air.

>Don Glover
>DonGlover
>DongLover
His name is literally Dong Lover

>successful famous jew pretending to be a depressed single white father

Louie is fake as fuck though. At least Dong Lover has gone through this stuff and has friends in it also.

It literally isn't.

The fuck did you say to me nigga?

>You heard me, NIGGER
Jesus, how did they get away with this?

wow niggers sat on a couch outside. how original.

It's pretty much Seinfeld in Atlanta.
There's kind of an over arching narrative in the same way that Jerry and George tried to get a TV show.

How can be so so so CHILL and so so so WOKE?

BREAK YO SELF FOOL

CLAP CLAP

Ever been to the ghetto? Niggas sit on couches and smoke weed.

Aint nobody wanna hire them to work and aint none of them wanna work. It's a vicious cycle. They need their own nation.

Donald is black?

They have their own continent mahn

he's some cappuccino kinda nigga

last episode was aaaaaaasssssssssssssssss

Insecure is the superior black slice-of-lifekino

>Clinton foundation and others propping up genocidal warlords in return for exploiting the resources/labor
>killing Quadaffi
There's so much exploitation still. White people need to leave africa and just let them die if necessary

I didn't love it but exposing these faggot ass social media dudes was something I havent seen before

if they got they own nation they still be asking the US fo handouts n sheeit
africans dont want them

how dey supposed to get they fire mixtape out without dat sershul madea famanig

first two eps were alright

last one was unwatchable

So then let them kill each other and sort it out with 0 "racism".

Then go from there. African Americans should be given money to live over there though as a 1 time reparations repayment.

There's using social media

Then there's being an annoying faggot on social media

Unfortunately greed leads to being an annoying faggot on social media

>watching nigga tv

is this how far we've fallen?

For all you Cred Forums posters, this show is surprisingly red-pilled on blacks and nigger culture

Why was he laughing at his brother's death?

OP here

This show accurately depicts the guys stuck between nigger and black American

Eh, that is a hard spot. I was in a nursing home working and this black receptionist was talking to this Nigerian nurse about how "black's ain't American cuz they was kidnapped and brought here" and "ISIS doesn't have problems wit black folk". The Nigerian was kind of looking at her like "you can't be serious" since he escaped Africa in order to enjoy life in America, hence why he got his nursing certifications.

Most Black Americans are a special kind of entitled idiot. I can see how some blacks who are American but don't ascribe to this mentality would feel awkward and on the outside.

He read the ending in which they cut the part where he becomes a white supremacist again and replaced it with some unrealistic "get killed and hope nigs stop" message

Multiculturalism with semitic controlled social media will kill this nation because races like to blame each other too much.

It's a tragic inevitability for most

No opportunites and no desire to change that, just hate and a victim complex