Thanks mate

I'd like to goggle her box if you know what I mean

smell her toes

Those feet are gross my man.

wrong

i respectfully disagree

t. footcasual

Episode number? I can make some webms

I think that hyper-low budget shit stain is to satisfy the clause in the broadcast legislation that stipulates a certain percentage of Australian made culture-related programming must be shown during primetime.

If it's any consolation it's much worse on Canadian Radio/TV something like 30% minimum to keep their industry afloat.

I watched an AUS run of "Married at First Sight" that was just as train-wrecky as the US and UK versions.

s4e4

smellevision when?

As a Canadian I did like to enjoy It's a Date and Upper Class Bogan was decent. I might as well admit to watching Wonderland.

best aussie series incoming

this is the worst opinion I've seen

How are feet even judged? I mean clearly you don't want them covered in corns or warts or whatever but what else differentiates feet?

Wrong

I always thought it was in connection with the attractiveness of the woman, but apparently that doesn't matter to footfags.

>I always thought it was in connection with the attractiveness of the woman
that's fucking stupid

I would seriously ask her if she wants massage

It's fucking stupid to find feet attractive desu

nice high arches, pink coloration of the soles, and youthful-looking and well taken care of. Oh, and each toe should be smaller than the last starting with the big toe

And this is personal preference, but I hate painted toe-nails. Au naturel or french pedicure, anything else is unattractive

>It's fucking stupid to find women attractive

Cancon regulations make for some pretty hilariously shitty TV desu

Fairly certain that footfags are so desperate that attractiveness is literally a non-issue

You are stupid

>it's stupid to not feel what I, an idiot, feel

>it's stupid to like things that i don't like
ok

>THAT GIRL DOESN'T HAVE NICE TITS. LOOK AT HER FACE!

checked and thanks

All body parts can be attractive, the details add up to the full package. I like backs too

what a casual opinion

Well I'm a casual when it comes to feet because it isn't my primary fetish. I'm more of a legs kind of guy, especially in short skirts

you're objectively correct, nothing you said was wrong. Anyone saying they like old looking, non-pink or flat arches are just wrong

painted toe nails is more subjective I guess but you already said it's a preference

What's your opinion on prime Gwen Stefani?

Pretty much this, but I love painted toe-nails.

You're all bunch of faggots.

10/10 gams, and possibly the best calves I've ever seen

favorite color?

I've fapped to her so much in my younger days

hot soles

>best calves you've ever seen

You really don't get out much, do you?

Okay, maybe I was exaggerating. But you can't deny those are some killer calves

>footfags
You deserve to be shot

pleb

>this is considered beautiful folk music in Straya

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

Skip to 1:44

Meanwhile on Disney Channel

It's pretty shit, but Australia does produce some great roots music

youtube.com/watch?v=uRFZ2uOD4mk

The feet fetish, similar to how anal is correlated with being infected by toxoplasmosis (which has infected up to half of the population on Earth, hence the trend), happens because of a parasite that manipulates your senses into thinking that feet (and their smell) are attractive, which leads you towards licking them (and ingesting whatever the fuck they've stepped on so far) and being reinfected with the same disease again.

It is a way for it to ensure its survival. You are nothing but a pawn.

soles > you

Post a source for your claims, you reddit- tier armchair scientist. Cred Forums taught me that anyone who makes bullshit claims like that with no source to back it up is probably a nu-male cuck liberal

Thanks Dr. Broscience

Why are her feet so big and sexy

>ugly face
>10/10 feet
this is my fetish

Her soles are sexual but her tops are probably ugly.

guys

youtube.com/watch?v=9CHshkF8GDU&t=3m29s

Red is a classic, but I prefer darker colors like purple or even black.

Top-tier is when a girl has an accent toe, like there's all black with one red.

My gf gave me a footjob dressed like Harley Quinn with her toes painted like this

Pretty hot but >240p

Shit tier fetish for hacks and plebs

That's not true cause I've had a foot fetish since I was 4 and I've never once wanted to smell of lick feet

actually, the foot fetish comes from how having nice, dainty feet is a sign of youth and vitality, and therefore a good potential mate

Then you don't have one

What is your opinion on toesucking?

I don't much care for the smell or taste, and i don't get aroused by shoes, but there is something very alluring about feet and girls wiggling their toes like these webms. The shape, the smooth/taut skin on top. It's kind of sexual to me. But I'm quite picky, not just any foot would do. And I need the entire package, not just the foot. Most stereotypical foot fetishists seem to go all over feet, smothering them wit their entire mouth, while I think I'd just prefer to rub them. I think I'm quasi-foot fetishist.

My opinion is you do you. I've sucked toes before but only out of curiosity it didn't turn me on

muh dick

I discovered I had a foot fetish when I was in high school. I noticed girls and teachers dangling their sandals/heels from their toes drove me wild

I'm the same way, I love looking at feet and touching/massaging them, but have no desire to taste or smell them. I do enjoy being smothered though, the feeling of bare feet covering my face turns my dick to diamonds

And yeah, I need the whole package too. No matter how nice the feet are, if the girl isn't pretty they do nothing for me. Also long, toned legs are a huge plus

>girl wearing a miniskirt
>lost in thought
>dangling her heels
>crossing and uncrossing her legs
this is my fetish

nice b8 faggot

i wanna inhale those feet and fucking gag on them. theyre so fucking perfect.

same

Same, I don't even know her I thought she was a famous actress. Like literally reminds me of some actress, does anyone know who I'm thinking of?