Should I watch Narcos or breaking Bad?

Should I watch Narcos or breaking Bad?

memes aside, breaking bad is just a better show

L.
O.
L. kys

Breaking Bad, you idiot.

They are both pretty enjoyable shows

How have you not seen Breaking Bad? Living under a rock? Narcos' is better. Breaking Bad gets way too over the top and full of itself by the last couple seasons.

both

Narcos has 2 good seasons.
Breaking Bad has 3 good seasons.

Narcos

Breaking Bad is overrated garbage only fun for 1 season

Breaking bad is objectively superior but isn't meant to be binged and is alot slower

Narcos on the other hand is meant to be binged and is a lot faster than BrB.

Tl;Dr watch breaking bad first

Narcos is still running and the next season is set to follow Cali, could be the best one yet. And theres no end in sight for Narcos

>breaking bad
>not meant to be binged

all of those shows, Breaking Bad, SoA, TWD, GoT, are al better when binged. Every show is better when binged.

Breaking Bad is extremely overrated but still better than Narcos.

but it isnt. Narcos has infinitely better memes

Such as?

What are you stupid? Just go into any Narcos thread you thick fuck

>And theres no end in sight for Narcos
uhh... Pablo Escobar is dead

Narcos isn't about just Pablo or his story, you dipshit. It's already been picked up for Season 3 and 4, next season will focus on the Cali Cartel. Producers have said they'll stop making the show when the War on Drugs ends.

>Producers have said they'll stop making the show when the War on Drugs ends.

Anyone claiming Narcos is better than Breaking Bad, answer me this simple question:

Did Narcos have a shovelcam?
I rest my case.

So then yes Narcos is better than Breaking Bad?

>implying Netflix doesn't milk the fuck out of all its successful shows

What are you surprised? You actually thought it was going to end when Pablo died you dimfuck? They even vaguely stated after the end of Season 1 that they intended to tell more stories than Pablos. Fuck the entire last scene of the second season sets up the Cali cartel as the next targets. And you were still too stupid to pick up on that overt shit?

And Padhila and the other execs are leftist retards so what kind of statement would you expect from them?

Wouldn't it be really dangerous to be in a closed space with that much coke aerated around him?

Narcos > BB

Breaking bad just tries too hard. It's embarrassing at times. Also it's incredibly slow

BB: Did my underling just speak for me? Fuck I'm gonna have to beat him to death now.

Narcos: Did my underling just call me a idiot? Oh well.

What was the I fucked Ted of Narcos?

Pablo can't flip a pizza onto a roof

OP here I have just watched the first episodes of both. Narcos has infinitely better production values and I like it better overall.

Walter's wife is annoying as fuck. Jesse is a spoiled brat. Walter is just lame as fuck.

Pablo is genuinely likable but still menacing.

Better Call Saul is better than any of the above

gonorrhea nazi

Number of Narcos seasons: 2 = 100% good
Number of Breaking Bad Seasons: 6 = 50% good

Narcos is twice as better.

If it has Horatio "Pull the trigger on every cokenigger" Carrillo, its better.

Narcos if you like real life events. Breaking Bad for fiction.

BrBa is overrated, but one of the most popular shows ever made. Just watch it or don't, don't make threads asking if you should watch something millions of people say is great.

Narcos is better.

Watch both, BB is great overall but gets a bit full of itself sometimes, very slow paced but with great character development and good writing.

Narcos is my personal favourite, the show seems to know itself so well, has a lot of charm and personality that shows off the sense of magical realism that Colombia was apparently famous for. All the characters are superbly casted and likeable, it helps you learn Spanish cursing, and moves at a very good pace. I also love the handheld camera cinematography, gets you right in the middle of everything like you're in the scene.

>show about drug
>titled narcos
>expecting anything from that creativity

shiggy

Give us a better title.

I don't understand, you can't be creative if you name a show about Spanish drug dealers after the Spanish word for drug dealer?

True patrician show.

exactly

you mean like breaking bad?

Spanish? Do you mean latino? He is Colombian, 0 relation to spain.

Narcos is a pretty good name in every way except for those edgy "woah deep" idiots. It's recognisable, easy to market, and as we've seen it allows the show to have loads of potential for the future, since Narcos can mean anything from Pablo Escobar to the Sinaloa cartel.

BB is just a farce
Narcos is telekino