en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck?wprov=sfla1

chickens having sax

stop

We know OP

It's the 10th time you posted this

>news station destroyed the tapes at the family's bequest

>everyone just wants to see the original death video but can't because the powers that be won't let them

>now a movie will make money off her story and we still won't see the only thing we were ever curious about -- the original broadcast

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck?wprov=sfla1
I have never heard of her, but reading about her depression, I know a girl who is like this. she is about 27-28 and is a guaranteed virgin, depressed too. maybe she feels like christine and wants to an hero.
I should fug her if I see her again.

Really well made trailer to be honest

do some women really attain wizard status?

maybe it was something more like hermaphrodite or huge clit

The only reason people care about this dead bitch is because they can't see the video. People kill themselves everyday, and now they tend to get caught on camera fairly frequently due to everyone having one. But no one cares about those people because watching them die isn't forbidden.

I won't watch it because of your annoying shilling

or it was her manly features and her attitude that made her unapproachable

im more intrigued by her personality and her not being able to get laid

ive seen enough theync.com videos

Its not the original tapes so who cares?

probably. there are other cases but im sure this one makes the best movie experience though.

also do you think the movie will show the suicide or fade to black?

The tape still exists though. Were probably never gonna see it tho
www.vulture.com/2016/06/christine-chubbuck-suicide-video-exists.html

yeah she does have manly facial features. the family is not gonna come out and say she had half a dick

i heard she shits a gallon of diarrhea and that her brain leaks out her head and falls into the pool of diarrhea

She probably never gave it an earnest try. Avoidant personality disorder, or just a plain old social phobia can keep a woman a miserable spinster.

looks really good desu, but that goofy music over someone having a psychological breakdown was a bit weird. interested to see what overall tone they will be going with

but she worked in a newsroom. not exactly a job where you are isolated frompeople

Rebeca Hall is waifu material lads

>Chicken vagina
Women really suck at making comedy, this is probably the worst trailer of comedy that I watched since Sandler movies.

Anyone know how much of this is based on stuff that really happened? I don't think that much is known of her life

release the actual footage or stop making this thread

This is true

Read this.

>good looking
eh

get a load of the comment section in that article...

It's assholes like that which make it so difficult to give people the chance to finally see the original tape

>wanting to put your dick in a girl that is suicidal

terrible call bud, don't do it.

She would have wanted for the tape to circulate

I approve this

She's just an uglier Claudia Black.

just put my dick in her for public service, I'm not talking about marrying her

You're telling me that you wouldn't dick this?

Oh boy, she was literally >tfw no bf
>helium tank when
etc
etc

I...I would have been her boyfriend...

fuck. i relate to almost everything about her.
>tfw she's me in the future

i've got to find my self esteem back and be less of a cunt somehow

Why do people think is OK to establish a relationship with someone with a mental disorder? Don't do it, it's not worth it

Because, I have one as well.

I am literally the male Christine Chubbuck

>Thoughts?

hard pass.

CUT THE SASS!

I think that makes it even worse being confronted with social situations every day and still feeling like an outsider.

>The event that changed the face of TV forever
>nobody remembers it

This shit reminds of that movie Quiz Show. The previews promoted as "the day America lost its innocence." What a load of shit.

Not him but I'd dick anything. Doesn't mean its a sensible thing to do

I laughed at that. Clearly, everyone learned their lesson and the news no longer exploit people's misery for views.

This. It's still relevant to this day.

Fuck I wish I could have afforded to go to TIFF. This looks like the performance of the year.

Also fuck you M. you fucking cunt.

I'm a sad, lonely, poor alcoholic. Probably gonna download this in 2017 and like it.

He right though. It would have been exploited in pure trash, instead of the culturally significant icon it should be.

Like the Columbine tapes. Those fucking things should be studied. En masse.

And it's funny...a reporter's death means what in a world that has seen 16 genocides in 5 decades? It's kind of funny.

Awesome fucking cast.

I can't wait to download this movie.

How old are you, really?

It's not going to be released on download or torrent format.

The movie, of course it is?

The actual video exists somewhere, obviously. Just will take time.

We do not have any plans to release the film on download or torrent format. You can however see it in limited theaters and on Demand 10/14.

Who's this "we"?

Who am I talking to

On demand = WEB-DL

Of course it'll be a iTunes rip, but are they retarded?

Melody Roscher, producer.

hey there movie person

your film looks terrific but the trailer was awfully clean, you should consider adding some coarse digital grain to the final master to really get that 'kino' feel

tits or gtfo

Why didn't you save her, Cred Forums?

>Tumblr: The Movie
waaaah I'm depressed because of corporations

Oh I apologize

You plan to release the film into a public domain in our year of the Lord 2016 and expect it to not be shared.

I apologize for they. But are you retarded?

who gives a shit what YOU plan on doing. Someone is putting it up for torrent, honey.

Believe it or not, this trailer is a bit old. It was put together before we added the final effects/touchups etc. The end result looks much better than the first trailer. The second trailer comes out next Friday, and as you will see, visually it looks much different (better).

nice to hear!

who keeps shilling these threads? no one gives a fuck about this story or movie

If it ends up leaked, our lawyers step in. That's all I can really say about that.

I can tell you that the entire team worked tremendously hard to make this movie happen.

The movie will be in limited release theaters & on Demand 10/22.

Why are you shilling this so hard?
>same op image
>same op title
>trailer has been out for over a week

Wow. So I guess was right.

Enjoy your ban for admitted spam/advertising. Hopefully you 'an hero' just like Christine for making such a dogshit Tumblr movie

The movie will be released 10/14.

Hey there. I work in the film industry as well, and please let me tell you that not putting it up for download (at a price of course, NOT for free) is a huge mistake. It's been proven that legal alternatives rather than legal action is better for a product (which will tarnish YOU and your brand if you even think about involving lawyers in attacking regular people who download your movie) than what you're thinking of doing.

As much as I hate chronological snobbery, it's 2016 and if you cannot accept piracy as a reality you are a dinosaur.

Besides, I know for a fact that crew and actors were paid upfront (unless contract stipulates otherwise), so you're worried about your investors. I know you need to pay them back, but you have a very archaic attitude towards piracy and this will only hurt you in the long run.

Also, stop shilling here. There's a fucking rule against it.

>16 genocides

Oy vey! There's only one and true genocide silly goyim

>Melody Roscher, producer.

>we're talking to an uppity negress

top kek

BTW melody you look better with your hair up

>10/14
>10/22
>10/14

well, which fucking one is it?

>jonah in a different role

HATERS BE DYIN LADIES BE CRYIN

ITS JONAH RYAN

i will never see him as someone else

I don't understand what you're trying to say.

Noted! Thanks!

hey be NICE to melody! this thread is a safe space and she's /ourgal/

Sorry. The film is going to be released 10/14.

10/22 is my daughter's birthday. I guess I got them mixed up.

He's saying that trying to follow the event as a novelty is a fucking mistake.

If you are real you are not but what welse do I have to do, your film will sell at a LOSS.

Who the fuck is Jonah Ryan? I voted for Jon H Ryan.

Cut the shit. No one is that stupid to avoid digital distribution in 2016.

I'm trying to say that you're wasting money on lawyers. The movie WILL be torrented, that's a fact. I can't think of a single movie that's come out in the last decade that hasn't been pirated, unless it's not popular or foreign.

That's it. I know you guys worked hard, probably averaging 10-12 hours per day, that's standard. But you kinda sound like you're defending the people who made this film, when in reality what you mean is "I need to protect the money I need to pay my investors back." Just be more transparent about it.

Hey Melody,

Why are you shilling on Cred Forums of all places? I'm sure Vice would shill your shit. Is it because it's free? Or is it because you know that peeps here tend to be under-sexed and can relate to Christine? Just curious is all

The film will not be torrented illegally. Our people and lawyers are working to prevent that. I appreciate your input.

What do you think? I've been browsing this forum on and off for about three years now. I would like to say that I know the demographic. I know that a lot of you can relate to Christine in more ways than one.

>The film will not be torrented illegally. Our people and lawyers are working to prevent that. I appreciate your input.

Literally every studio in existence thinks that today. Are you really this deluded? Do you know what trackers are?

Please, I'm not trying to argue or anything like that. But you're wasting your money hardcore if you think your movie won't be pirated. Those lawyers are lying to you BIG TIME if they convinced you of that.

Ah so it's the latter. Cool, just making sure. Did you mention this to your people or is this something you're doing on your own?

Curious because I'm more or less in a similar situation, or at least will be sometime soon. I don't think you actively tell people you browse this site, right?

Thanks for the reply though!

Why must you believe? No producer would abstain from wide, or at least, promoted release of a film they are angling an involved actor into Oscar nom.

It's ridiculicous, stupid and is against several crew labour laws.

Sorry but I can't really understand what you wrote. Could you rephrase? not meming on you, it's just worded strangely.

>I know that a lot of you can relate to Christine in more ways than one.
I know user is just roleplaying as a PR shill but this still hurt.

Die in a fire.

Oh ok so you're just retarded. Good to know.

They may be a small victory to you friend, but it's absolutely nothing in history,.

Please do something productive.

>They may be a small victory to you friend, but it's absolutely nothing in history,.

holy fuck pajeet take english lessons next time