ABSOLUTE

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj55ISegqbPAhVEFT4KHadQD6MQFggrMAI&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10792895/Election-candidate-arrested-over-Churchill-speech.html&usg=AFQjCNGNU-kVUgqcl-e-tNn-_NU4SvSXGw&sig2=o10ZhRa3vdV3j3yR_Sy1UQ&bvm=bv.133700528,d.cWw
youtube.com/watch?v=-ht9afIVRyA
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/great-wall-of-calais-refugee-crisis-migrants-work-begins-19m-protect-vehicles-a7319446.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html
youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8
express.co.uk/news/world/610376/woman-gang-raped-refugee-camp-activists-Italy-border-France-Ventimiglia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_Ebonics_resolution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anglos
B T F O
T
F
O

its been 70 years, get over it.
Im English and Blenheim Palace is really nice

>the childhood home of Churchill used as Hitlers HQ

What kind of occult magick are the Jews pulling with this one?

kek the absolute madman
britbongs on suicide watch

he just have to put some islamic flags there and the bongs will be happy

>it's been 70 years, get over the 60 million dead people
>the start of the cold war
>the invention of nuclear weapons
>the mass murder of hundreds of thousands to millions of civilians on both sides
>the spread of communism
>the massive boost to military and civilian technology
>the end of the great depression
>the beginning of the end of the world's empires
>the split of Korea, Germany, and Austria
>the horrific human experimentation
>the escape from isolation by the USA
>the spread of US and USSR influence
>the computers invented for the war
>the rocket technology invented for the war
>it's been 70 years guys, come on.

This might seem blasphemous but couldn't you do this in post with CG effects?

This.

Hol up, fucking Hitler is gonna be in Transformers 5?

i live in oxford, blenheim palace really is great

i visited blenheim palace once

what a boring shit hole

>bongs
>giving a shit about their history

They literally take priceless historical artifacts out back and set them on fire.

Transformers in WW2 seems like such a good idea why did no one think of it before

yes get over. its just some nazi signage for a film.

Lol world war two was hoax man

ur probably a rich southern faggot

The ritual wouldn't be effective if they didn't use real flags

Fake

This might be the most ridiculous TF yet, it is also going to feature King Arthur and Excalibur.

I bet the Spear of destiny will show up too

Who's that tit cow?

lets be honest. The North is so behind the times that the bad teeth meme still runs true

If only. They had to blow up his cutlery too #binthattin

>ritual

Where's BJ Blazkowski when you need him?

Found the kike.

>Muh six gorillion

No one cares

70% sure it's Tracy Emin

MOM'S

GONNA

>we are the future charles, not them.

>implying this wasn't an improvement

Everytime Chruchill is brought up some street shitter will inevitably sperg out. It's only a matter of time

>people
Probably like 4 people who got mad.
Journalism has gone to shit.

Tell me the exact moment I talked about the holocaust you dumb fuck.
>covering a historical monument
I assume you're the type of person who would throw a fit if I covered a synagogue in Nazi imagery.

i honestly just think this is fake controversy meant to stir up interest in the fifth fucking transformers movie.

also it worked, I'm going to watch this to see transformers v. hitler

>comic sans font

it's the little thing

Holy shit that sounds so stupid it's awesome

>Marky Mark punches out Hitler
>NAZI FUCKNIG SHITS

>Implying the UK doesn't outright hate Churchill at this point

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj55ISegqbPAhVEFT4KHadQD6MQFggrMAI&url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/10792895/Election-candidate-arrested-over-Churchill-speech.html&usg=AFQjCNGNU-kVUgqcl-e-tNn-_NU4SvSXGw&sig2=o10ZhRa3vdV3j3yR_Sy1UQ&bvm=bv.133700528,d.cWw

Learn how to link grandpa.

>I assume you're the type of person who would throw a fit if I covered a synagogue in Nazi imagery.
no, why would I be if it were for a film

>World War Two leads to a 9/11 every two days in London
>burgers: lol get over it faggot
>meanwhile for the real 9/11
>massive fuck-off memorials every year, #neverforget, don't make fun of muh patriotism, let's keep bombing arabs, DUDE EAGLES LMAO

kys, burgers

Alright boys, let's do this.

1 = last third of 3 > 4 > rest of 3 > 2

I hope the dinobot are back

You didn't need to Mr Goldberg. Your reaction said it all.

>it's for a movie so it's ok
Are snuff films ok then?

>implying I'm a jew
I'm not, and I fail to see what would possibly lead you to believe that.

Answer the question.

>snuff film
in the sense its a film yes, but in the sense that youre implying its perfectly moral and legal to kill a bunch of jews and put nazi signage on a mosque simply by putting a camera in front of the building, no.

meant muslims, fucks sake.

The anglos who didn't save the 6 million soon enough should just shut their traps.

Didn't they flee like a bunch of cowards in Dunkirk?

All I needed to know.

>pic related
This

They actually all survived because Hitler liked the British and let them escape lol.

Shame he didn't just capture them all while bombing the boats, would have been the end of the war.

Fucking this.

Also this. Bay the absolute madman

no problem.

Quit reminding me.

But, also, Danger 5 did it first.

Just saying.

Well, I mean, Man in The High Castle explored the Nazis winning, but Danger 5 actually did something fun with it.

Are you a retard?

>Denying what everyone already knows

Please, it's just embarrassing now.

What's wrong with this?

>pyrotechnics explode across the Churchill estate
>speakers are set up playing as-yet-unreleased Linkin Park songs at full volume
>Michael Bay weaves through the gardens on an ATV, wearing giant raybans
>he steers one handed as he grips an megaphone in one fist
>"PULL THAT EXTRA'S TOP DOWN A LITTLE BIT, SHOW OFF THOSE TITS!"
>"GET A SHOT OF THOSE FAGS HUGGING EACH OTHER, TOO THAT SHIT IS FUNNY AS FUCK"
>ATV roars over grass and gravel
>knocks over Churchill memorial sculpture

The left was a time when German self-enterprise and pride was exemplified, the right is when German pride has been utterly squashed and self-enterprise curbed.
Also Germany doesn't have a 1% Jewish population, the intent is more or less a massive fuck you to the German people while laughing at how they can't grasp it.

I knew Bay was retarded, but that is really stupid. Unless they are doing some knockoff Man In The High Castle alternate timeline, it is just stupid to film that there.

Saber/Hitler/Optimus Prime battle royale incoming

Kek'd

The only embarrassing thing here is that when someone mentions WW2 you immediately start with your brainwashed "gorrillion" shit like a trained dog.

Lol mate, you're hungry for that bait aren't you.

Get over yourself shitcunt!

Winston Churchill was a gigantic fag.

>empires are good

kys

>Hey Adolph, I read your book!
>knocks hitler out with a single punch
>was a pretty good read..

That's pretty tasteless considering that little tub of lard held the Nazis at bay until we came along and saved their asses.

Featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry Series.

t.Ivan

>muh 6 billion

Michael Bay is based. This is a fact and truth.

There is nothing wrong with admiring the art of Michael Bay.

>[on shooting in 3-D]: Digital, no matter what people tell you, it's bullshit. They say, "Oh, it looks just like film." It doesn't look like film and never will. And it's like those people that are telling you are technicians. But I will be able to tweak film better than you tweak a digital image, because it just can't hold really bright skies to this black thing. You have to favor one thing. If I favored her, that would go much wider.

>I'm one of the few directors - it seems like a dying art - that actually shoot a lot in the camera.

>His most offensive criticism: Roger Ebert on Pearl Harbor (2001). He commented on TV that bombs don't fall like that. Does he actually think we didn't research every nook and cranny of how armor-piercing bombs fell? He's watched too many movies. He thinks they all fall flat - armor-piercing bombs fall straight down, that's the way it was designed! But HE's on the air pontificating and giving the wrong information. That's insulting!

>Michael Bay
>sense of history
whadya expect

i liked 13 hours

PEarl Harbor's script is still pretty ass though, but that's not his fault

>let's keep bombing Arabs

As opposed to letting them into our country to rape our women and children? Has Mohammed made you read from the quran today eurocuck?

You weren't even alive when any of that happen, and I can bet you can count the number of people you do directly know that were affected by world war 2 on one hand

Did Michael Bay just discover the Nasuverse and Persona 2 or some shit

dood nazi villain movie trope! lmao

what are some movies where the jews are the villains?

>passion of the christ

Yes get over it.

You can make the same exact list for any point in time as history is always a part of the future in effect.

Get the fuck over it.

underated as fuck

>what are some movies where the jews are the villains?

go make your own thread Lucky Number Slevin, Merchant of Venice, Drive, Shoot Em Up

Don't forget Bugsy and Gangster Squad
>There will never be a movie made about Meyer Lansky due to his connections with the ADL and his support for Israel

Feels lame man.

>You have to favor one thing. If I favored her, that would go much wider.
What did he mean by this?

Winston Churchill.

Arch imperialist,militant white-supremacist and genocidal megalomaniac. Guess what,white-supremacism is never having to say sorry-except when the victims are fellow white europeans!

Churchill-the man responsible for 4 million deaths during the Bengal Holocaust in 1943,when a MAN-MADE famine was created in the then province of Bengal-that includes present day Bangladesh and Indian state of West Bengal,Orissa and parts of Bihar-by diverting Indian grains to europe to feed British troops and for storage in Britain as a buffer stock against shortages. His reply to Indian requests for food aid was that the famine was 'their own fault' for they 'were breeding like rabbits'. He further inquired British colonial authorities in India,when Gandhi will die.Indeed,the evil in this man goes further than that;recent historical research have revealed that he rebuffed American offer to sail ships loaded with grains to India to bridge the shortage

Over in Europe,subsequent to Wannsee conference in January 1942,the killing machines of Nazi holocaust had not quite started in earnest yet. However,within few weeks in the summer of 1943,somewhere between 3 to 4 million Indians were exterminated. Its important to keep in mind that these numbers were British colonial estimates,the real figure were probably higher than that-colonizers are not in the habit of investigating their own crimes! Compared to messy and industrial scale Nazi holocaust in europe, the Indian holocaust was clean and extremely efficient; the staggering body count was achieved through a simple and low-tech act of food stealing. No blood and gore for prim and proper Brits! Bengal holocaust remains the fastest genocide in human history.

In fact the British colonial legacy in India is littered with multiple famines and mass starvations brought on by colonial land tenure and revenue system along with British order to Indian farmers to produce Indigo and opium in place of food grains-opium that the British were selling in China in another atrocity (and another story). It is estimated that anywhere between 20 million to 60 million Indians could have died in multiple famines during almost 200 year long British colonial rule in India.Subsequent to Indian independence in 1947,not a single famine has occurred.

The depredations of this mass murderer spans Asia,Africa and even Europe. Yet recently,he was voted 'Greatest Briton' of all time. Imagine for a moment if Germany were to issue postage stamp featuring Hitler! Scattered throughout London are multiple statues and monuments to war criminals,mass-murderers and rapists-in a very British homage to colonizers.The smug audacity displayed by Britain in celebrating genocide suggests that,the sun might indeed have set on the empire,but the remnant of the empire remains thoroughly evil in spirit!

i'm british and i laughed my ass off

it's a shame he only does schlock because he puts in the effort big fucking time (and has views that aren't the same insulated hollywood liberal freak shit that we get 9 out 10 times)

i wish he got new writers and a new editor because the benghazi movie could have been like the ending of ZDT extended for 2 hours. Sadly it was a mess.

Here's a set photo.

>no Pilky in north

how come they didn't shoot in some german castle (they look a bit different) and just put the nazi flags with cg since they can't use it in germany?

this "ah whatever generic european architecture" is some nigger shit

Dont go see transformers 5.

Because it's a cool-looking castle.

>diverting Indian grains to Europe to feed British troops and for storage in Britain as a buffer stock against shortages.

Well there you go then.
Don't get me wrong, its clearly a shame for the Indian people, but you can't say there wasn't an important reason behind it, and you can hardly compare it to purposeful genocide.

Not gonna lie, that looks pretty awesome the way it's laid out

looks nicer desu

True also the actual pearl harbor battle scene was very wellbdirected and shot. They nailed the destruction of the arizona and I liked how they onky shot down 5 planes which was pretty accurate

and he just got put on the new fiver!!
poo in the loo BTFO!!

100% improvement

Because then they'd have to go to Germany.

don't bother the sweet retard. After the nazis are defeated, it's time to say churchill was a big bad nazi genociding the six gorillion indian

>Ashalakaido jew
D R O P P E D

FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums
FUCK OFF Cred Forums
>FUCK OFF Cred Forums

Well it could be for story reasons, if this movie's about timetravel then something the characters do in the past might cause the Nazis to win WW2 and Hitler moves into Churchill's building.

Michael Bay is a good film maker, he does lots of actual sets and props and only goes to CG when absolutely inevitably.

Watch his transformers movies again before replying with some shitposting, look at how awesome the sets are and how the CG elements are always interacting with the real world elements to add the sense of presence to them.

fuck off tumblr

Is that like an indie bookstore?

>Watch his transformers movies again before replying with some shitposting

Wasn't shitposting at all, was a genuine question, It's why I opened my question with "this might seem blasphemous".

Thanks for the reminder tho, for all the bitching Bay is a very dedicated film maker and doesn't skimp on practicals

Bay should do more military propaganda pieces because he knows how to film that shit - sadly in the transformers movies it all goes to shit when LaBuf and robots and fox come in.

ikr? i guess theyd rather focus on paltry shit like this than the fact that they're allowing themselves to be invaded by mudslimes and syrians

EU literally =Cuckoldry

>Being this much of a buttblasted Jew.

Reminder that Bay is literally Cred Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=-ht9afIVRyA

It's been 2016 years since Jesus died and I hate the Jews

>investing this much anger in genre fiction

>spot the jew

don't spend it all on one place

Godfather 2

Germans authorities probably wouldn't have allowed it

Is ironic Nazism still Nazism?

dem digits

wait, what is the plot?

WWII never happened

So far unclear, but an actor has been cast as King Arthur and Bay was filming around Stonehenge so the Last Knight moniker seems to mean more than just cybertronian knights, and if they're turning Churchill's place into a Nazi building time travel is 95% assured to be involved.

You're thinking of Americuckistan

>The left was a time when German self-enterprise and pride was exemplified
lol

It was a time when Germans started a war that wrecked havoc in Europe, caused millions of deaths, and set back many countries economically by decades.

Hitler was not a good guy. Deal with it, naziboos.

If you say so, Reginald Bin Ahmed. ;^)

Man fuck germans.

those are not the beatles you stupid fag

>ripping off my greentext from the previous thread

>Michael bay wearing those big ass 80s shades and a high cut tank top
>on an atv doing about 40mph across churchill's estate
>holding an imax camera, his biceps bulging and glistening
>explosions go off behind him, there goes the rose garden
>speakers across the estate blast kid rock's discography
>bay is filming a car chase between james bond's car and a suped up piece of american muscle, a 2017 corvette stingray
>bay shotguns a beer and smashes the can on his head
>"tommorrow we're going to dick that fat fuck up and prop him up next to a 50ft robot. it's going to be sick as fuck." bay later tells the press

Top irony Americuck

Based.

Look at the shithole that could have been avoided if the Ottoman stayed intact.

not american, but if you're brit you have zero shit on him

you have paki rape industries and your little girls get wet thinking about those bad boys' cars pulling over and being able to do whatever they want

It's not just me saying it Tyrone Al Muhammad ;^)

>he fell for the Cred Forums memes
lmao

And had the Germans won this would be the exact opposite.

Why didnt he make them CGI too?

>Blenheim Palace
>castle
No

Really? I have been to the UK and it was the whitest country of white people.
Same with Germany.

Both of these countries are more than 90% white yet if you listen to Cred Forumstards like you you would think they are being besieged.

This is so fucking retarded.
Its funny as banter on Cred Forums but every time I see someone like you who has missed the joke so much and genuinely takes Cred Forums as his news source it is just so sad.

You are like a level below people who get their news from comedy central.

ok give your girls a good kiss when they go to Calais

>Having your helmet's back neck pad on backwards.

Rotterham and all the other cities wasn't a thing then?

I'm relieved, we can open the immigration faucet to full again.

Eh Hollywood does this sort of shit.

They filmed scenes of the final battle in Fury on Remembrance Day.

>Americucks claim they will build a wall to keep out migrants
>Britain actually does

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/great-wall-of-calais-refugee-crisis-migrants-work-begins-19m-protect-vehicles-a7319446.html

No it was a huge thing and a scandal.

Unlike in america were a black guy raping a white women is just a statistic and doesn't even garner any outrage anymore.
It is just a fact of american life.

Your argument is that europe sucks in comparison to america.

not american, but ok yeah that was nice I'm proud of you.

oh no wait

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802351/Calais-aid-workers-regularly-having-SEX-migrants-Jungle-camp-FEMALE-charity-helpers-likely-sleep-refugee.html

my argument is that at least americans can shoot back instead of having to leave the house and deal with Ahmed, his 19 cousins and the establishment jailing you for racism for not opening your daughter's labia wide enough for others

youtube.com/watch?v=FtA21eiSmT8

>bay ripping off based Snyder

Crucify him

>Cred Forums is never right!
Kek

Is that sort of thing actually surprising from pathetic leftycucks though?

express.co.uk/news/world/610376/woman-gang-raped-refugee-camp-activists-Italy-border-France-Ventimiglia

Wait wait wait wait wait.

There are way more black people for every single immigrant in germany and britain combined.
I'd say maybe 20 for every single "Ahmed".

Also have you not been watching news the last year or so? Not even american cops can shoot criminals without heavy repercussions if they are white.
You are telling me private people could do it without being jailed.
In fucking america?
The jailnation nr 1?

You are even more retarded than I first thought.

It's called a homage, brighteyes, don't act like Snyder invented anything

Fuck Churchill

But every time a dindu gets shot, you Americucks let BLM trash and loot your cities

Yeah you're quite right, we all have much work ahead of us

>You are telling me private people could do it without being jailed.
zimmerman tho

>zimmerman tho
Yes. That had no repercussions at all.

What was that? :^)

We've all been affected by WWII, everything that happens today is due to the events preceding WWII

Women don't live up north, eh?

Faggot.

Why in the fuck would there need to be nazis in transformers 5?

Is it YET ANOTHER secret history reveal?

>1st one
oh megatron was reverse engineered and responsible for the technological boom on eart
>2nd one
earth is actually a special place and ancient primes came here and built pyramids
>3rd one
Oh yeah on the moon we met leonard nemotron and stuff
>4th
oh by the way we tried to turn earth into a new cybertron billions of years ago haha remember dinosaurs? We do
>5th
Willing to bet it's going to be something like star scream was a nazi and was helping hitler

The entire movie is a time travel plot.

Optimus Prime is also going to meet Merlin and King Arthur.

Well I never!

>the start of the cold war
This started later and the foundation for it was before ww2
>the invention of nuclear weapons
Nuclear power was described in 1911 and hg well described a nuclear bomb in a book in 1914.
Science already did researchs.
>the spread of communism
It already was. Only communists gained land.
>the beginning of the end of the world's empires
That was more ww 1

Agreed. I hate what Bay has done to Transformers but I will be damned to an eternity in hell if Pearl Harbor doesn't have the best large-scale action of any of his movies.
I'm almost certain he got added to the Guinness World Records for blowing up so much shit in Pearl Harbor.

>Britbongs getting mad at banter

Come on. That's funny.

autism

The germans started a war with the polish that was completely justified. The british started WW2.

I've never watched any of Michael Bay's Transformers movies, but why are there suddenly nazis in them?

>Britshits

>hitler in a transformers movie
Wow only took five movies to be true to TF canon

It's just banter.

>brits get angry about fake nazi flags temporarily placed over Winston Churchill's home
>don't get angry about raping murderous brown human garbage being placed permenantly over their own homes
I just don't understand it

>Everyone who disagrees with me is American
No, get over it. I could understand it more if the location bore more significance to WW2 like a memorial or something, but his fucking house? C'mon now.

Reminder that Churchill was determined to have war
Reminder that the Germany was desperate for peace even after Britain was contained
Reminder that there was no civilian bombing at the beginning of the battle of Britain due to Hitlers explicit orders that no bombs were to be dropped on non military targets
Reminder that Churchill refused to listen to Germany's peace terms
Reminder that civilian bombing only resulted from a mistaken drop my a German pilot on a civilian area and it gave Churchill the excuse to order a massive retaliation against Germany civilians that forced Hitler to respond in kind.
Reminder that British participation in WW2 was completely avoidable and all our participation in it achieved was the destruction of nationalism, the loss of the Empire and the handing over of half of Europe to the Russians.

Really makes me think...

If you think Europeans are fucking dumb:

"Oakland Unified School District has so many black kids fail basic English, they decided to bypass the requirement by making "Ebonics" an official Language."

> On December 18, 1996 the Oakland Unified School District school board of Oakland, California, United States passed a controversial resolution recognizing the legitimacy of Ebonics — what mainstream linguists more commonly term African American Vernacular English (AAVE) — as an language substitute. The resolution set off a firestorm of media criticism and ignited a national debate on black ignorance.

WTF? You fucking lying white faggot.

'Priceless artifacts'
fuck off back to

Fucking liar, this aint real.

I'm glad you understand the order of things. Now get back to work, someone's got to pay for Mohammed and his nine kids' NHS service.

They belong in a museum.

Kek, what a bunch of faggots, Churchill would probably find that funny, Nazis lose the war after all.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oakland_Ebonics_resolution

> This also included the proposed increase of salaries of those proficient in both Ebonics and Standard English

Nigger English teacher can't even teach Niggers proper english?

GIVE THAT NIGGER A RAISE!

This tbqh, he was a mediocre-to-shit tier leader for most of his time but he had a great sense of humor and banter.

>If you think Europeans are fucking dumb

Where did anyone say anything about "Europeans" being "dumb?"

>Michael Bay covered the place with Nazi frogs
I really need to quit Cred Forums.

I'm gonna see this one now.
WII transformers blowing up Nazi's and shit?
GENIUS
E
N
I
U
S

>north of england
>salad

Awwww...... poor little triggered nigger.

I be you think your Affirmative Action college degree is a real degree don't you?