Trust me, I'm a big guy

4 who?

WHOOOOO ARE YOU?
WHO WHO
WHO WHO

4u

EVER SINCE I WAS A YOUNG BOY

I don't feel in charge

I want Gwendoline to beat me up in a fight and force me to eat out her hairy blonde pussy, if you know what I mesn

>that instinctive grab around his shoulders from gwendoline after he says it
Muh dick

He looks kinda old is he gonna be OK?

i want to climb the mountain of tarth

He'll be fine

M-mommy.....

it'd be a shorter who 'can't I beat' list

He's dead

Her legs are almost as long as I am tall

How much of a manlet are you?

Also Michael J Fox

THE PROUD LORD SAID

>that waist grab
ALPHA AS FUCK

Most of them. Been doing mma since I was 6. Hands are registered weapons. No bullshit.

t. faggot

Debicki is superior

More myself than my hands, but that's the term people use

>Been doing mma since I was 6.
Wow so two whole years then?

those are gross, gangly feet

>he's a feets guy

I'd smash her food right into her Irish face.

There isn't shit she could do.

How tall is she? Im 6'4" so I want to know how it would be

A lion still has clawsssss

Lol, nah. I'm in my 30's.

what the frick man, you just can't say those kind of things

thats someones waifu you're talking about

So your mouth is level with her pussy? Cool

She's 6'3"

>You will never know the joys of being her sex dwarf

She's 6'3 but she doesn't leave the house without her trusty 10 inch heels so she'd dwarf you

Just another reason why anyone under 6'8 is a wee lad

>me-me-a

lol you'd get knocked out by a feisty manlet like cruise

Oh word? Well that's cool I guess. So how do you like rolling around on the floor with sweaty nude men?

I've been looking for tarth in google maps to no avail, where the fuck is it?

all of the women obviously, there doesn't exist a woman on the planet that could beat even an average man in a fight. probably most of the men too just because most of them seem really effeminate and weak, not because i think i am a tough guy or anything. actors like the rock i'm sure would kick the shit out of me though.

I think the average guy could probably beat up 90 percent of actors/actresses(well like i said all of the actresses, so let's say 80 percent of the male ones).

Those sexy, sexy toes. I need them in my mouth

>So how do you like rolling around on the floor with sweaty nude men
Depends on who does the crying after.

Be honest, it's you

the rock is just a roided up island monkey though, and WWE is a bigger meme than MMA itself

obviously he is a big but as long as you're not a 5'6 110lbs guy you'd be okay

Sometimes. Doesn't happen too much during sparring sessions, and I won the only pro fight I fought.

Objectively, yes, but there's something about Gwendoline's warrior woman schtick that makes my benis tingle

She's 6'3 but wears heels.

kaiju battle?

>implying
Unless you have martial arts training you'd get fucking raped by the Rock. If neither side has any training/skills it all comes down to mentality and brute force.

I would do anything to pass my tongue on her asshole once.

So you've been doing mma since before it was a sport?

The Riverlands, you dumb nigger

Poor bait. Try again.

Kind of scary

I'd punch her in the back of the head, and she'd cry like a little punk bitch.

She wouldn't even know how to get out of a simple chokehold, the fucking weakling.

Weak piece of shit

would love to see them in a movie together

no it simply comes down to him being a roided up, pampered fucking pussy, ok?

they could play lesbians

1991=before mma was a sport

Don't know why I'm biting.

I'd fucking gut punch this fucker.

I'd bet she'd cry, cry in that stupid fake accent. And I'd fake cry, right in her stupid face. Waah waah.

Fuck off back to retards

They'd need to break out the Imax camera to film the sex scenes

Its ok MMA is not really a sport anyway

How about a three and a half hour long epic of them worshipping each other's feet?

No, I meant try again with something completely different. Anyone that knows how to Google can see thru it. Come with something better. I'll wait.

Jonah could join us, on are actress punching rampage.

We'd grab Grace Kelly's hair and shove her face into the mud or a random puddle, real slow like so she knows its coming.

No, no we'd give her a toilet swirlie when she goes to the restroom at an important event. Then she'd have to hide in the stall for the rest of the event.

'no'

>I have no idea what roids are the post

Wait so her height in that pic is 7'1

I'm going to work out where my head would be if I stood next to her.

I could trip Mary Elizabeth Winstead when she is having her morning run. She'd fall right on her stupid face, breaking her iPhone on the pavement.

Her boyfriend wouldn't do shit, that Orange belt punk bitch.

Hey you! Lay off....

>the first documented use of the term mma was in 1993 by tv critic howard rosenburg

Unless you meant pro wrestling aka vallet tudo or pankration
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed_martial_arts

*grabs throat*
back off?!

Me and my bros could push this loser over like it was nothing. We'd pick her up and throw her into the nearest dumpster.

We'd sneak up behind her, while she's looking "bored" and "disinterested" at everything, pull her stupid hoodie over her head, flip her head first into a dumpster and run away.

Fucking nothing she could do. Fucking loser.

they don't make you a fighter, friend

Oh ok. Yes you are right. THE NAME wasn't around until 1991. Did your parent have any children that lived?

She looks pretty feminine for a woman of that stature.

what the frick is up with all the waifu bullying in this thraed

They don't make you a weak bitch either user, he's got lots of strength on his side

FUCKING GUT PUNCH. That's all it would take.

She's so tall and too busy looking "regal" so her stomach would always be exposed. And since she is 8 feet tall, we'd have a lot of gut punching real estate to work with.

BAM, one punch right in the gut and she'd stumble over, likely falling with her stupid high heels. She'd probably puke, the fucking tree. Fucking loser tree. We could kick her ass. It'd be easy.

>hitting women

what's wrong with you?

So you've been training vallet tudo then? Whereabouts in Brazil do you live?

Good genes. If you found someone like her, you could finally fix your fucked up genetic lineage.

>steroids
>strength
>pampered WWE '''''''''''''''''fighters'''''''''''''''''''''''
>strength

next you're gonna tell me women can be warriors

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW

THE ENTIRE PREMISE OF THIS THREAD IS JUST BULLING WTF

Again
>I don't know what steroids are the post

Again
>I think some pampered, make-up caked ''''''''''''fighters''''''''''''' from a literally scripted live TV show are strong because of their steroid induced size

I don't. My dad was Brazilian. Him and my uncles taught me. Trained in Vale Tudo and Boxing. Some Wrestling, but not until high school.

Okay, she'd require some heavy tactics because of their iron chin.

She could take blows to the chin like it was fucking nothing, but I bet her footwork is fucking dogshit. Work the body, multiple blows to the stomach, grab her by the waste and drop her right on the fucking pavement.

I'd bet she'd cry. We could kick her ass. Punch her in the back of the head, when we get her on the ground. Get her in an armbar, I'd bet she wouldn't even know to tap out so her fucking arm would get dislocated like a fucking amateur.

Fucking amateurs.

Jesus Christ dude, you honestly think taking steroids alone is enough to get to the rocks size

>lifting weights makes you strong meme

do you genuinely browse /fit/ ?

>size and strength mean nothing

Remember that time an all time top 10 great kickboxer got the fuck beat out of him by someobe way bigger than him with nowhere near the same skill level?

youtube.com/watch?v=jRnKS9hKKJM

Sold!

the rock has no fighting ability though

>kickboxing

lol

No they didn't

you know you've been spending too much time on Cred Forums when an overrated waifu for one user is posted so much that she actually begging to look hot. Holy fuck I need a life. Before long I'll be fapping to her and then the cycle of programming will be complete until the next overrated flavor of the month arrives.

The Rock or Bob Sapp would unironically be able to murder your whole family in front of you if they wanted no matter how many karate classes you've gone to, kid.

I'm just glad they moved on from Cred Forums

>I'll be fapping to her
THAT IS FORBIDDEN,

I would walk up to her and try out every Judo throw I could think of. She probably can't run that fast, so every time I'd do a Judo throw, every time she'd land on the pavement and struggle to get up and run. And I'd grab her stupid shirt and do another basic Judo throw on the pavement. For like half an hour.

It would be sick. She'd be crying and shit with snot coming out of her nose, she'd be dehydrated from crying so much. But I'd still be doing Judo throws.

t. obese american that thinks wwe isn't scripted

Just wait till gamethreads this weekend my friend ;^)))))))))))))))))))))))))

mods ban everything but tsuuuu spamming tho :^)

youtu.be/EUHRL2OhpiM

BACKYARD WRESTLING moves for this broad.

She'd walk out of her apartment entrance, happy as fuck and then I'd do an elbow drop from a ladder setup right next to the entrance. Her face would look so fucking stupid. I bet her eyes would be red as fuck and she'd have a busted lip. That's what happens when you take me on, bro. No one steps to me.

>bans

I'm not american, I'm in good shape, and the uncomfortable truth that every person who pursues martial arts comes to is that size and strength is just as important as technique, and the Rock is a lot bigger and stronger than you.

what is happening

guys.. seriously.. pls stop

what you're saying about these waifus is NOT nice

Nope I'm 6'6, the point is rock is a pampered pussy that cannot fight so his size is irrelevant, now stop projecting obese amerifat friend

Who is the bigger semen demon?

Do continue, angry user

fatting must of had a nice time in the bathroom after that.

is this the anti r*ddit thread?

How much do you weigh, what is your BMI, what is your max bench and do you have any martial arts experience?

DONT ENCOURAGE HIM, HES JUST BULLYING PEOPLES WAIFUS LIKE ITS NOTHING

>bench

disregarded

>martial arts experience

even further disregard

plis never try to fight people you'll get mauled

>fights being scripted somehow makes muscles not real

I know your just trolling but could you at least put a little effort in? Fuck man, this is amateur hour

Who would win in a fight between LEdecky and Gwendoline Christie

do you like her boobies?

We already fucked her up.

But just in case she forgets, me and some bros could run over, hold this potato face down, and fart over and over right in her fucking face. Over and over. For like 15 minutes straight. We'd eat some nice steaks and artichokes before hand, give our gas some flavor and just fart right in her stupid confused looking face. She'd probably puke. Whisper in her ear, critique those Fappening pics, she'd get pissed and wouldn't be able to do anything about it.

Fucking weak punk. Fucking weakling. Fuck yeah.

I think katie would decline the fight, though she is 6ft and literally has nanomachines in her blood

Anyone else spend a lot of time thinking about what it would be like to just beat the shit out of a female? Not murder her, or rape her, or anything, but just fucking grab her by the throat and start slamming her against a wall or punch her in the face until her nose breaks.

its because big muscles =/= strength

please stop wanking over /fit/ pictures and go outside

>le you don't know my mentality man

Lose some weight

>thinks a 6'6 machine can be fat

lol projecting amerifat

I'm just trying to give you some real world advices so you don't make the mistake of taking your monkey moves into a real fight, but alas americans and their ignorance.............

you need help, bro

I bet that kid is really cool actually. I'd hang out with him.

You're the one who is refusing to mention your weight or BMI on the internet and thinks he can beat up someone way stronger than you dickhead, again lose some weight and stop lying.

guy,, seriously.. just look at this post

this is a MEAN post and MEAN thread!

why are we having a MEAN thread on such a nice day??

Yeah most 14 year olds go through a phase like that

>STILL thinks lifting weights in repetitive motion while you juice lends you real world strenght

lmao, 2kat

>bench being indicative of overall strength or fighting ability

Don't get in a fight, it won't go well for you

How is she such thick and fertile goddess

I've been drinking and listening to Joy Division & New Order. What's your excuse?

How many loads would you blow inside of her?

>grab her by the waste

fuckin gross dude

u think phelps fucked her?

how dare you

ummm idk
?
excuse? I'm not making mean posts though, im trying to make NICE posts

When did i mention lifting in that post? Just give me an honest answer, how many pounds overweight are you?

No, Phelps is rumored to be gay

DONT ANSWER THIS POST
of course not, she is pure and he his happily married

You could never blow enough loads inside her. I'd make her pregnant constantly and proudly father an army of 30 olympic gold medallist swimmers sons and daughters

Oh, sorry. Like I said, been drinking and I'm not thinking straight.

The perfect woman. The pinnacle of female sexuality

YOU SHOULDNT MAKE THESE LEWD POSTS BUT IF YOU DO YOU SHOULD AT LEAST PREFACE IT BY MENTIONING THAT SHE IS YOUR WIFE AND NOT JUST SOME GOLD MEDAL WINNING OFFSPRING BABY FACTORY

did mommy not bring you mcdonalds?

>needing to move the goalposts this hard
>thinks a 6'6 machine can be overweight, or even worse, severely so

m8 you're a dumb fart, no doubt american, I'll just say this and you can take the redpill or not, your precious rock is a pussy bodybuilder that ACTS in the WWE, that's right, he doesn't even lift weights for the purpose of getting strong, he does it for the purpose of aesthetics, pure size, flaunt, no doubt the difference in lifting weights also comes as a surprise to you so this will be a lot to process, I'll leave it to you from here on out but like I said before -DO NOT GET INTO A FIGHT-

Jesus Christ, that shit form. My god, stick to swimming and making my dick raw

come on bro. that look in her eyes, you just know she took his D.

thats ok :3

Ledecky is cute. CUTE.

This just makes me sadder. Knowing I'll never cuddle her on a cold winter night next to a roaring fire while I sing her my favorite songs.

NO SHE DIDN'T
NO ONE TOOK ANYONES LETTERS

Post the lewdest Ledecky picture you got, Ledeckiposter

>your precious rock
I don't give a fuck about some faggy pro wrestler, I care about the fact that you're a fucking retard who thinks he can beat a superior physical specimen in a fight. So I'll ask you again, how much do you weigh and what is your body mass index? That'll be fine on its own.

*licks lips*
I want to impregnate.

I'm sorry ;_;
she wouldn't want you to be sad, she wants people to be happy!

>and making my dick raw
wait wat??

How can she be so perfect? It just isn't fair. On another note, how is her foot game?

That would be transphobic

These two would give birth to a mutant god of the sea and water. We need them to start pumping out babies.

Furious masturbation

Does she carry around her gold medals with her everywhere she goes lmao

oh gosh :3c

He's a big guy

>implying you wouldn't

I'd shove that in everyone's face

NO
LEWD POSTING IS BAD
a waifus purity is IMPORTANT

POST LEDECKY'S ASS. PLEASE. SHE MUST HAVE A GOOD ASS SINCE SHE'S A SWIMMER.

I want to see her armpits.

Seconding this t b h

Her feet are for winning gold medals, please don't sexualize them.
wtf he is happily married, so why would he be having babies with katie? thats sinful

?
why would you want to see her armpits?

Ledecky a cute but let's get back to the task at hand which is long-posting.

I bet me and some bros could sneak up behind this chick and throw her into some bushes.

An easy toss. And those bushes would be thorny as fuck, she'd get all scratched up.

And we'd take her phone and smash it on the ground.

UUUUUUUUNNGGGGGGGFFFFFFFF MUH DICK

For non-masturbatory reasons

Remember the uncountable amount of times the opposite happened?

her soles are for dancing on boys' faces

WTF I MADE IT CLEAR YOU SHOULD NOT BE DOING THAT
she has autism, they are like refns autism blanket, they make her feel better

She's won the gold medal in my heart

NO
I have made sure our organization DOES NOT ALLOW photos of her bum on the internet, do NOT ask again

>superior physical specimen
I can see delusional you already are. I bet fat weak autist who thinks his height alone makes up for everything else.

>keeping the silver medals
I would sell those for cash

oh ok

lol you fuckin liar

>white knighting
She is not, ever, ever, going to fuck you.

What are you trying to say? That technique is the absolute most important thing and that anyone of any size or gender can take on anyone else on the planet with the right amount of training? That's just not true.

?
she is 6ft and very muscular, if she stood or 'danced', on someones face, they would likely be injured!

>Ledicki
>Debicki
>both are 6ft or over
Coincidence?

?
I have never been knighted, I'm not even british.

Are ou confusing me with the other guy? He's the weirdo that's calling himself a machine and claiming to be 6'6, and I highly doubt that the rock isn't lightyears ahead of him in terms of athleticism.

sexualized soles cause only pleasure, not pain.

What's the point for her to develop those strong thighs and arms if she's never going to choke me to death with them
?

oh gosh :3c

Stop, stop. I can only take so much cuteness before I breakdown in sadness

Cash for her isn't a priority. She turned down multi million dollar endorsement deals to go swim for standford

are you sure? shes very large!

I'd kick the ever-loving shit out of her. You have driven me to the point where I despise this girl. I see every stupid face in every thread. I'm literally screaming as I write this and slamming my palms on the desk. If I ever see this bitch in real life I'm gonna punch her straight between her eyes and big ugly nose and then spit on her and walk away as she lays there in agony not understanding what has just happened to her and why

She's a big girl

They are for swimming and getting gold medals!

Why would she be choking you??

perfect size to stand on boy's faces

s-sorry!
pls dont be sad! ;_;

>SHE

awww, dont say that!

turn that frown upside down!

when I am feeling upset I post my waifu and then I feel better, you should do the same!

if you are in need of an olympicsfu, I have attached an handy chart, roll and see who chooses you!

Why dosen't this cunt get banned for avatarfagging? With his totally unrelated to Cred Forums shit tier waifu.

It would hardly be fair, I'd just have to let him wander into traffic

It doesn't matter this thread isn't Cred Forums related anyway

Weihegold best olympicfu

Yes she is!
I guess I'll take your word for it, I'm not an expert on that particular subject.

fuck off

The cunt does it in every thread he posts in but (semi)legit actress threads get nuked, no wonder Cred Forums is so shit.

:3c

I want to drink the water she swam in

I'd snatch his birthday

..but there is chlorine in it?? you would be hurt!

Small price to pay for a chance of ingesting the water that touched her ass and pussy

Nice. At least she has some tits. GOT chick, on the other hand, has a grotesque body (Google her nudes).

what the FRICK man thats lewd and dangerous

God she's so cute

All I want is an amazonian gf, but everywhere I see bitching people about girls who have the slightest of muscle and /fit/ is just full of fags

Can you a punch a bullet out of the air faggot?

Get yourself a bf instead

I want to wife both Gwendoline and Debicki and maybe even Ledecki and then impregnate all of them

Ey lamo

>he never rapes her
Fag detected

i bet you are too! :3

DO GO ON

Th-thanks

If you had choose one song to sing to her to woo her, what would it be?

I have no witty remark for this

You are only supposed to rape the attractive ones, user.

he blew his brains out last week

youtube.com/watch?v=yOTsMHTwshg

this, but i'm not very romantic so idk if it would work ;_;

would bash her fucking head in

Literally all of them I'm fucking jacked kid

Jesus, friend, you're gonna scare the shit out of her.

Here's mine:

youtu.be/L2VjZGd8sDQ