Swiss Army Man

Anybody seen this?

Classic

dumb mewposter

wait, mew is in this?

I did yesterday actually.

It was lame throughout but the end made it better for me. When they utterly destroy this hipster "love conquers all bullshit".

Not really worth it overall though. 5.5/10

gonna watch it when I come back from the gym, instead of cuddling with a loving gf

need to keep those suicidal thoughts at bay, they are taking over I can feel it

Plain looking bitch

>I don't have to use Larkin Love as a doppelgänger for my Mary BBC fantasy

Thanks user

>850 mb Shaanig

Good job ruining the film.

DUDE SHUTTER ISLAND TWIST LMAO

Shaanig rips are patrician

But you're wrong

yeah, it was great

K I N O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's a big gal

For him.

I saw it, was kinda shitty desu

the entire movie is just one long wtf...

also, surprisingly boring as shit on weed

DUDE

What's her height? What's his height?

It's the 'I had a shitty idea while I was high as fuck and decided to do it' movie...

But you must applaude, it's SO avant garde!

I like weird a lot but Swiss Army Man was just ok.

If it's OK to cry for Wilson, why it isn't for a dead harry?

mew is 5'8

potter is 5'5

just finished watching it, It was comical but they left out plot holes, like who killed manny, what island hank was on, what were the flashbacks hank was having in the tree
It was looking like manny was a part of his subconsious but the ending and the little girl changed that.
really it was just an edgy film

>you now picture Harry crying to himself as he desperately searches for a growing spell

sensible kek

Just do it fag. whether you do it or not none of us are gonna give a fuck, so just do it so we don't have to be bothered with your pathetic Ass attention seeking shit

>MEW is in this
hell yeah gonna get high and watch this on my day off

She's 5'8, with heels she's probably like 6'0 or 6'1. Radcliffe is like 5'6".

Looks like you didn't get it. Which is odd, because it's not a particularly complex movie, but even that much seemed to be too deep for you to handle.

See, I don't get why they say that he's just imagining everything but MEW and all the other characters in the end clearly react to his corpse farting away.

s-shes my height.. and she probably would be wearing heels...

MEW two

me on the far right

corpses do fart
they don't talk though

checked

>ywn pick up Daniel and leave him hanging on a hook on the wall to demonstrate how alpha you are to MEW

>like who killed manny, what island hank was on, what were the flashbacks hank was having in the tree
I don't think you understand what a plot hole means

Yeah but the corpse very clearly propelled itself like a jet ski off into the ocean at the end. So was that in his head too? I mean the other characters reacted to it...

>Looks like you didn't get it
>I don't think you understand what a plot hole means
No I dont, they were either leaving it open to interpretation, or that there were no real efforts to make an explanation and just had a wacky ending with a corpse fart sailing away

they didn't even explain how hank got on a desert island or where manny's body came from.

Swiss Army Man is literally the diary of a MEW poster.

The desert island was likely in Hank's head the entire time and he was probably going to kill himself on that beach by the forest when Hank's corpse washed ashore. Hank was a suicide who jumped from a bridge into the river.

Is this flick Classic or not, that's all I care about

who is this old lady?

It's awful. Don't waste your time.

Only time will tell, senpai

was never on an island just a crazy dude who setup in the woods to stalk some chick he was too chicken shit to talk to and also a guy who an hero'd was there

No nigger a plot hole is when something essential to the audiences understanding is left out.

Literally nothing you've said is essential.

I find it interesting that a movie about a fucking farting corpse has such a deep layer of storytelling to it.

>inb4 avant-garde faggotry
I mean, I hate people that look at a picture of an orange and see Donald as much as anyone, but the movie builds Manny and Hank up in a way that it makes sense for it to be a sort of allegorical tale about the need for companionship and shit.

Sausage Party really takes that particular cake.

At least here they tried to spin it into meaning something more.

it was fun and explored the human condition in a unique way. funny, and weird in a charming way. You get to pat yourself on the back for enjoying an exclusively character driven movie while still laughing at farts.

Yeah, legit one of the only movies I've ever seen where I laughed and cried at the same time. Weird feeling. I think the best use of "Unforgettable" ever to critic a movie.

The movie sucked balls. The beginning was pretentious "what is life" bullshit, then it got kinda cute when Dano was thinking of MEW and then the ending was total shit. Shouldve ended after they got picked up by the news crew

Except nobody who is not retarded laughed at the farts

She's 6'2", Radcliffe is 5'10"