DCucks BTFO

DCucks BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=sy-qaDdbr1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=836AE8f__BM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, I thought his villain is supposed to be Chinese. Why did they shave a white woman?

>"It's the wifi password.... We're not savages!"

Tilda Swinton is the only woman in the world where being bald looks natural on her

capeshit always looks fucking ridiculous

His villain is a guy with a head made out of fire

>I THOUGHT SHE WAS WITH YOU
>dcucks will seriously defend this even though she literally spent zero time with Superman up to this point

Dormammu isn't in the movie

Wong, his assistant is chinese. Tilda Swinton plays Strange´s master, The Ancient One.

Is that Varys on the right?

>Marvelfags hate Snyder
>Marvel hires someone who loves Snyder
>Marvelfags are obligated to white knight it
>D-DCucks B-BTFO...

Fun fact, the director of Dr. Strange said Watchmen was "an ahead of its time Masterpiece"

Scot Derickson appreciates Snyder-kino. I am rooting for Dr. Strange.

DROPPED

the title sequence was the best part of watchmen, snyder is still generally shit though.

>snyder is still generally shit though.

found the pleb

Yup still shit

i want you and your dcucks to get off my board you annoying shits

what a smug pepe

lmao yeah you

ugly ass shot

>bibical cinematography

Wow, truly a visionary. Nobody has done this in the history of film.

>all he does is reference paintings and copy quotes from religious and philosophical figures because he has no thought of his own
>lumps it all in something that doesn't make sense and even contradicts itself because it's just a bunch of "deep" things brought together
>is called a genius for that

fucking teenagers

>1,000% rt
>Gorillion dollar box office
>Marvel kids proudly declaring they've seen it 5 times in the theater and laughed their fucking heads off
>900 million more years of this

He knows his kino. Watchmen is GOAT. BvS and MoS are shit though

Snyder is a cinematic visionary. A filmmaking genius.

dude crosses lmao

Now prepare to have your mind blown

>Snyder is a talented painter too
Marvelcucks eternally BTFO

HAHAHAHA THE LAST SUPPER I GET IT SNYDER YOU ABSOLUTE GENIUS

Wow, so much inspiration.

>dat subtlety

Is Snyder the most talented director of all time?

honestly got me thinking

Only a genius could have made that scholarly reference. Never has anyone in any art form used that imagery before. Only a brilliant filmmaker like Snyder can so subtly weave Christ like imagery like that.

BSG did it better

Man, Snyder's symbolism really blows movies like Enemy out of the water.

did they?

Are you stepping up to me? Do I need to stomp you back to Cred Forums again?

>only one PoC and he's a sidekick
#groan

Emulating the last supper is fucking stupid overdone to an absurd degree at this point. Doesn't matter who does it, it's lazy shit for suburban schmucks to laugh and clap at because they recognize it and think they're cultured.

More Snyder-kino

is Snyder the only director doing capeshit who actually knows how to compose a meaningful shot?

OHHHH SHHHHHHHITTTT

omg
could it be?

Yeah they did. Lost's pic looks like it was taken at the mall.

NO WAY

wtf i hate doctor strange now

it rhymes

I have seen this some were b4 , oh yah venture bros !!! wtf . rip off cons go die. fucking fags.

that's a terrible shot
that entire party scene is framed and shot badly actually

>Post YFW Derrickson has this collection on pre-order.

>Realistically, he won't of course.

>Like any other Snyder afficionado, he'll already have them in his library.

Don't you see? It's symbolic of how fake the facade of the island is which is a metaphor for how fake society is. You're just too pleb to get how deep L O S T is.

This garbage is absolutely tasteless. Stop comparing superheroes to Jesus Christ. The Son of God is not fodder for your kike-run money-laundering schemes.

I regret owning two of those films now

>Lex Luthor has a lightbulb over his head because he's having the idea to pit them against each other. The song "Day and Night" plays. One of them stands in the light, the other the darkness. This is the first time they met as enemies.

you found yourself by posting this garbage shot

>mall
one of the best, if not the best, mall ever put on television

GABAGOOL OVA HEA'

That's a new level of autism, even for Snyder white knights.

Now, this one makes sense

That guy on the left of lex staring straight into the camera

He's staring at Superman because his disguise is so shit.

Please. Whoever took that photos knows nothing about photography compared to the master of cinema Zack Snyder.

Don't you see? That's Snyder's deep hidden commentary about the audience being spectators at the battle between giants. It's clearly not a fuck up any real director would catch. No. This is Snyder adding layers of depth to the film.

>Livia is Judas
Should be Pussy desu

But Jesus isn't pregnant in that painting.

why are you faggots make such a big deal about DC or Marvel? Capeshit movies are capeshit movies

>Bin Al-Flecki looking at something else than Snyder and Cavill

Officially Confirms the Necklace is the Time Gem for the Infinity Gauntlet

More Snyder magic. See the subtle visual reference?

Agree 100%. Would not want to be in a supershit movie theater when Jesus makes his return.

Why are the only Asian males in Marvel movies all fat?

It really made me ponder.

Shit, how is Snyder such a genius? All that subtle symbolism, makes you want to take notes while watching his visionary movies about men dressed as bats punching CGI trolls.

Easy (you)s. You can get them pretty easily by creating shitposting company war threads.

>yfw Snyder managed to fit Biblical allegory AND advertise Turkish Airlines IN THE SAME MOVIE
How does he do it, lads?

>there are people that think Snyder is anything but a drooling retard
HAHAHAHAAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc

I agree, Mel

or is he

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

seriously, this is in the movie?

DING-DING

Yes, and it's beautiful.

You betcha

youtube.com/watch?v=sy-qaDdbr1Q

Thanks

>Superheroes will never be allowed to look like this in a full film
Seriously looks better than the tacticool shit Captain Autism and The Pig of Hell's Kitchen wear.

no

No it doesn't

holly crap! this is the worst green screen I ever seen

Yes.

It's "visionary green".

That's a painting, retard.

What the fuck is up with Ben Hummus Aflecki's knees?

And it would look better in live action than your autism post-The First Avenger Cap shit.

why Batffleck don't wear a cape but Cavillman yes?

No it wouldn't you dope bastard. They would just look like pajamas. Do you know jack-shit about fabrics and materials in the real world?

No it wouldn't, you autistic manchild. What works in a comic book doesn't always work in live-action.

Explain how fucking scalemail and leather would look like pajamas, Mr. Kevlar?

It looks terrible on camera, doofus. Leather photographs well but then you end up looking like an X-Men reject. It's also impractical as shit for action scenes.
>tacticool
Cap´s costume isn't tacticool moron

DUDE HURRY AND FIND AN ASIAN TO THROW ON THE COVER

>thread meant to be positive marvel thread
>marvelites realize their material is trash, the cover is bad cosplay and the movie is looking bad
>change thread to one attacking Snyder instead of stating any good qualities about their product

Marvel is the Donald Trump of capeshit

Wait, is there not a single hot female in this movie ?

There is

Speaking as unbiased nonpartisan, this movie is strange. First off the marketing so far has been bad. They are playing up a mystery angle as if mystery and mystical go hand in hand. You would think Marvel of all studios would know audiences want action more than anything, and so far none of the marketing has shown any action besides the weird Inception rip off scenes. It seems all very fanboy wanking. Thats domestic though, overseas theres a real China pandering going on but I'm not even sure if China likes this sort blend of magic realism and science fiction.

No way this openz higher than 90$ milloon

The title sequence and the scene with the Comedian's apartment are easily the best parts of Watchmen. It's a shame that they're both at the beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=836AE8f__BM

>There is

Phew, but why the hell is she not on the cover ?

That scene would be great if it didn't have all that fucking slow mo

Are you ready, DCucks?

Made by the fucker who designs the suits for Watchmen and BvS, it'd look amazing. You're a total pussy using some cheap cosplay to say "hurrr it'd look bad on film". No, there's no reason it wouldn't look like Alex Ross come to life.

You're the fucking dumb asshole that thinks paintings are the same shit as real life, specially going by Alex Ross designs. God you're fucking retarded.

Go ahead, post a picture proving me wrong. Prick.

The only good one there is Silhouette, exactly because she's not wearing pajamas

And I like Adam West's Batman costume and Reeve's Superman costume... but the Minutemen were MADE to look cheap as fuck. Like the cheap Captain America costume in First Avenger.

Depending on what they need the capes to be doing in a scene, either or both of them might be cg'd in.

The Man Without Fear costume was done pretty well, and S2 DD helmet looked better than S1

Did you want Punisher to look like this?

>it looks mediocre
>DCucks btfo based on this
eeeeh ok...

i didn't know lord varys was in this

happy retirement sally is an anagram for

the last supper im gay

it only takes mediocrity to btfo a dcuck

>remembering people's reaction to quicksilver

how did we get it so wrong?

he still looks like shit

Looks like a painting. Fucking beautiful. I am still looking for a shot like this in the MCU

it looks like shit

dcucks btfo

It really doesn't. Also Cap isn't tacticool.

fuck, dat paquin butt in that cover

>Marvelchildren buzzing people to go back to Cred Forums

marvels gonna make capshit great again?