Why are so many actors Democrats?

Why are so many actors Democrats?

Other urls found in this thread:

econfaculty.gmu.edu/klein/PdfPapers/KS_PublCh06.pdf
starmap.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/image_thumb38.png
youtube.com/watch?v=qfJqOBHNK3E
twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/779373181761036288
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they never have to deal with the reality that regular people face. Duh.

Because a lot of them got rich with minimal effort and maximum talent.

pic not related

Called liberal arts for a reason eh

They meet people from various degrees of society, many ethnicities. Don't live in some yokel shithole afraid of the minorities they see on Fox News.

High IQ's

because they get black listed otherwise

Now watch me whip!

*tips fedora*

Liberalism is the ideology of the bourgeoisie.

Downey is a repub lmao. Stilll think those """"""""right-wingers""""""""" are your allies?

Now watch me nae nae!

Education.

econfaculty.gmu.edu/klein/PdfPapers/KS_PublCh06.pdf

>Most economists vote Democratic (Table 4). The Democrat:Republican ratio is 2.5:1.

Because they're good people

>They meet people from various degrees of society, many ethnicities

They meet a tiny cross-section of other ethnicities that are the cream of the crop. The other 99% that us normal people who don't live in $50m mansions have to interact with are a bit different.

they have to dance to the music in order to get roles

Because the only alternative right now is to be assiocated with the alt-right.

it's the same as asking why so many of them are jews

you made this thread multiple times bruh

get a life

>maximum talent
delet this

actors:
better educated
middle to upper class
not business owners

if you believe the stereotypes, this is a classic democrat

>They meet a tiny cross-section of other ethnicities that are the cream of the crop.

Film and media production takes an enormous amount of people. They don't just socialize w/ other "stars" but dozens if not hundreds of middle class workers.

If they're such good people why don't they use some of their outrageously high earnings to make a difference in the world instead of buying $50k watches and $200k cars?

Why did you use him as an example, Cred Forumsedditor?

Get the fuck out, liberals, and take your bourgeois privilege with you.

except the huge majority of their voting base is poor niggers, spics and west coast stoner trash

you sound like a fucking hick

many actors are philanthropists, cletus

actors and athletes were born into position and never had to make the cut in anything

You honestly believe any of the stars interact with anyone besides the DP/director, other actors and hair/makeup while they're on set?

That's cute. What, do you think they go around congratulating the janitors on a job well done?

Pure coincidence

>Best friends with Mel Gibson
>Democrat

That's what he wants you and Mickey to believe

Dude, everyone over a certain income threshold is a "philanthropist" for the tax write offs.

My nigga Karl

No i believe theyre all shallow megalomaniacs who have nothing but disdain for the working class and meet in their posh trailers to plan their globalist agenda. Is that better?

So generous of our bourgeoisie overlords to donate 1% of their enormous wealth.

you could answer your own question by joining the tv club at school

I'm not even American you limp-wristed fuck.

starmap.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/image_thumb38.png

That's ONE of RDJ's houses, seems like a huge philanthropist to me.

Because, in general, the bourgeoisie are pretty much without a sense humour or fun.

Actors are basically overgrown manchildren to whom fun = good.

I wonder if you alt-right dweebs level these same accusations against Trump and other heads of corporations. Doubtful, easier to scapegoat meme actors right?

For the most part yes. Minus the globalist agenda shit, they're just used as sock puppets.

I think you've been consuming too much BS from the current news cycles

>not educated
>owned by Jews
>no connection to the real world

No shit they're dems

>a board full of apes that come from a bourgeoisie upbringing talking poop about others just like them
I can't stop laughign

youtube.com/watch?v=qfJqOBHNK3E

>Downey attended the 2008 Republican National Convention in Minnesota that nominated John McCain, posing for pictures with delegates. “I have a really interesting point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics ever since.”

feel free to add up the numbers

/thread

>ask why they don't try to change the world
>get told a lot of them actually do try to benefit society and those less fortunate
>pfft only for tax reasons
There really is no way to win with some people

>How dare these limousine liberals talk about politics, who the FUCK do they think they are? Anyway, here's Scott Baio in a primetime slot at the RNC.

You're not fooling anyone plebbit

Firstly I'm not "alt-right" or whatever catch-all buzzword you faggots are using nowadays. Secondly even if I gave a shit about Trump I wouldn't care about him not being a philanthropist because he's a businessman and not an actor.

this, if you're on Cred Forums you're either edgy or you can GTFO!

don't be stupid, plenty states have been turned through in the last 50 years through shifting the demographics

that's quite literally how the democrats have any power at all

>not an actor.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tell me about CIA, if he cares for Syrian refugees so much why doesn't he use his wealth to house, clothe and feed a family of them?

fuck off, reddit

>get told a lot of them actually do try to benefit society
except they don't, they use fraudulent charities to avoid taxes
That isn't helping the world, and even if it was it wouldn't justify the level of excess of someone buying a 200k car or a 50k watch.

Yeah, no. Athletes and actors had to spend years getting good at what they do. You think Kobe came out of the womb knowing how to win championships? Fuck off...

There's no way to win because your argument is wrong.

>except they don't, they use fraudulent charities to avoid taxes

No that's Trump.

You sound so idiotically brainwashed and spiteful. Actors are the real problem, right? They're just these fictional evil assholes who spend tons of money and wreck our democracy!

Any art form in general will lean towards liberal values. Consertives suck at evolving entertainment due to resistance to change so they naturally dont appear in hollywood, which is the bedrock for culture leading.

>owned by Jews
that's really all you have to say

James Woods
Jon Voight
Fred Thompson
CLINT FUCKING EASTWOOD

How come we have the best celebs on our side bros?

Oh no you caught me, I don't follow American politics closely enough to know Trump acted in some shit. My point still stands, can you make a counterargument so we can continue?

>actors
>educated

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What did you mean by this? Did your mom freak?

But they haven't been relevant for decades. Last time i heard about eastwood was him talking to a fucking chair.

Hahahaha I'm not even alt-right you massive dweeb. I'm not surprised that an simpleton like you can't grasp that the political spectrum doesn't end at Liberal-Conservative, though. Let me guess, you think Bernie is a radical and believe in horseshoe """theory""".

To what? Your position is movie stars are selfish pricks who give fuck all about philanthropy. I saw many of them give a great deal of money and time.

Trump's whole persona is an act. Created in his book, tabloids and tv show.

>They're just these fictional evil assholes

Nobody said anything about them being evil, you're strawmanning now.

>spend tons of money

Why would you deny this? It's abundantly clear that every single person in OP's video lives incredibly superfluous, lavish lifestyles that normal people can't even imagine.

>and wreck our democracy

Not really no, they're more than free to express their views but it's just pathetic when they're being used as a mouthpiece for Hollywood.

is this high school psychology? read a book

You're completely missing the hypocrisy angle of this discussion.

he literally listed things before and after that. get gassed.

>let me respond with a personal attack

Kekarino

>yfw playing both sides and getting free (you)s

>I saw many of them give a great deal of money and time.

A handful of the actors in the video could literally give 99% of their fortune to all these impoverished refugees they virtue signal about all the time and still live more than comfortably but they don't, they give them a pittance to look good.

I don't know where you got this idea that these supremely wealthy upper echelon types give a shit about ordinary people but you need to get a reality check. These people have spent probably fifty years of your earnings on jewelry.

But he is right, give me a Republican to run the studio and a Democrat to make the art any day. I would still hire John Wayne he just did the same role for 30 years but did it really well even though he was Republican but being a liberal DOES help you be more open to new ideas.

Once the new ideas became white privilege and safe spaces were only when liberalism started to stink but artistically one must not dismiss every new idea out of hand.

you'd never see someone like Keanu pulling this shit

a real human being, and a real hero

I don't know why you care about a couple dozen high paid actors and not the fat cats who are actually at the top, gaming the system.

All from you though
other than this one

>CLINT FUCKING EASTWOOD
Locked a winner in there.

Because the fat cats at the top aren't the ones in the video spewing their hypocrisy and influencing dull-minded morons.

Because we actually appreciate men as actors and not numales

You literally have to be to work in media or showbiz. Conservatives are blacklisted.

this

it's literally a jewish conspiracy

Because they have good hearts and thinks in the poorest people.

>minimal effort
Okay....

>and maximum talent.
I have been trolled!

No, they're just the ones actually controlling the global media which spews their hypocrisy and influences dull minded morons.

is this implying that republicans are anything but plutocrat climate change deniers?

>tfw most actors are just regular assholes working paycheck to paycheck
Why do you faggots insist on painting with the widest brush you can?

virtue signalling to millennial retards.

Thats not even close to true. If those people actually votes every election would be a landslide

I understand that but that's not what we're talking about.

Yeah, no. See>That isn't helping the world, and even if it was it wouldn't justify the level of excess of someone buying a 200k car or a 50k watch.

Actors are the trained dancing monkeys of the elites. They're literally stooges, and if they don't play ball and fall in line they will be replaced.

you think they're making a huge scandal out of voter ID laws just for the fuck of it?

>Cred Forums before two days ago
>"Dude, le RDJ is le such a le based le conservative le Hollywood le Republican! EBIN!"
>Cred Forums today
>"Sh-shut up DCucks...REEEEEE!"

RDJ has always been a train wreck liberal. Wtf are you talking about?

shut up, he is only doing this because Mark Ruffalo is constantly guilt tripping him

>all actors get paid millions

lmoa

Actors are such preening faggots. It blows my mind that anyone gives a shit what they think.

What's worse is how he pulls jude down

Scott. Baio.

Yeah, they are. Voter ID laws are made to make voting inaccessible to low income voters, mainly blacks and hispanics

It works in Scandinavia

This. Marveldrones have been on suicide watch ever since RDJ was revealed to be another bourgeois liberal.

Kek. How is it inaccessible? Such huckster bullshit. Dems just trying to be able to get illegals to vote.

Ruffalo spouts some pretty Sjw shit but the global goals are decent

when you say "low income" do you really mean "lazy trash that can't be bothered to spend a day and $20-ish getting an ID"?

He's a talking monkey puppet. Who gives a shit what he thinks.

>bourgeois
Are you a shitskin?

Don't forget Mexicans who crossed the border.

I'm a communist, you double nigger.

Because they are political agents for propaganda.

So a know it all college student?

yeah this is such bullshit. how about the dems pass laws to make getting ID easier?

Trump isn't even that republican.

Not anymore, senpai. Liberal computer work enviornments are paving the way for more effective business practice. Conservatives are what cause 9-5 fluff work and reliance on fucking email blasts for marketting. You think netflix and amazon CEOs are conservative? Lmao

They repeat what their bosses tell them. Power corrupts, so does wealth.

The intent is deconstruct American culture and society.

of course not, people just desperately want more options but he had to hijack the binary system to stand a chance

only someone with a tremendous lack of historical knowledge could conclude art to be of an exclusively liberal tendency
I didn't mean to insult you, I just wanted you to know it's not right to just write bullshit like you understand it

nytimes.com/2016/09/17/us/some-republicans-acknowledge-leveraging-voter-id-laws-for-political-gain.html

What is your location?

Being an actor/celebrity means getting as much a positive view from the public as possible, that means appealing to the broadest demographic and keeping up with the trends. The times define the politics, and vice versa.

People who have jobs which arent practical in any way tend to be liberal.

I think this disconnect from reality is what causes them to harbor the backwards, self destructive mindset of liberals.

don't bother, he's one of those "right side of history" types

that or baiting

Power doesn't function ideologically. Power self sustains.

But cool nonsense talking points.

>politicians do something that benefits them
jesus user I might need to sit down

answer this - how is having an ID oppressive, difficult or expensive?

>NYT

It's cute how naive you are.

It is arguably a voter tax, which is illegal

Its simply because they don't want trump as president

>if I blame the extremely well-known and credible source of the information, maybe that will make the information incorrect

Because they're usually very intelligent.

No it's not. And how can you even function in society without an id? It's ridiculous.

But nice bullshit rhetoric. We all know it's to get illegals to vote. No one is fooled.

Got any IQ scores to back that up?

>No it's not. And how can you even function in society without an id? It's ridiculous.

And Dems are the elitists right? lmao

>credible

Stop. You're too much.

I'm just going to assume you linked the wrong post and intended that for me.

Rothstein is the man with the ideology, he just wields his wealth and power to make his actors and actresses dance.

they decided to live in a fantasy world as a profession and most of them are gay.

it assures you can only vote once, which is oppressive because I want to stuff the ballot box

>Jew media
>Credible

No dipshit. There is nothing elite about having an ID.

How can you stand being this full of shit.

I mean, I don't vote. I'm a conscientious objector. But this shit is pure nonsense.

Wheb did i say all of history? Don't go assuming stuff now. I was reffering to current trends.

I literally don't believe a word the media says. Even shit like Fox news is just controlled opposition.

if I walk to the ballot naked I'll get arrested and won't be able to vote. But buying clothes costs money, therefore it's voter tax

I can tell you that this country will never get "fixed" without serious election reforms.

Glad you understand it then

God, you're stupid.

You can vote by mail.

Their personalities are that of social extroverted people combined with an environment that allows to have a wide variety of social experiences with diverse groups of people, awakening in them the ability to perceive things from different perspectives and well as to gain compassion, resulting in the realization of a progressive world view.

Opposite reason is why conservatives tend to be rural socially and culturally isolated types whose life experience amounts to whats on sale at the walmart and their world view amounts to trying to glorify their meager existence and unremarkable traits.

does that require a photo ID?

Are you insane? Stamps and addresses are for the elites!

Sorry conservatismtoday.com is not more credible than the New York Times.

>buying stamps
>buying envelope
>buying pens / a printer

STOP OPPRESSING ME

I'm just waiting for baby boomers to die off because of how cancerous they are desu. Future conservatives can't possibly be as bad as them.

Your like a Christcuck citing a bible passage as 'proof'.

>muh baby boomer meme

Got bad news for you cuckboy, millennial conservatives are further to the right than their predecessors.

only based politic actor is James Woods

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/779373181761036288

Fuck this video, I think Trump would make an awful president but this blunt pandering to Hillary by Hollywood almost makes me want to vote him in out of spite.

I still won't but fucking hell, this really makes me hate the next election.

>the current state of Cred Forums

Nope. Based Vincent Gallo.

i calls em like i sees em, you c-c-c-c-cuck

Its too bad there are more millenials on the left than there are on the right

>awakening in them the ability to perceive things from different perspectives and well as to gain compassion, resulting in the realization of a progressive world view.

you think the average hollywood actor is compassionate? do you understand how hollywood businesses and hierarchies in general maintain themselves?

>whose life experience amounts to whats on sale at the walmart and their world view amounts to trying to glorify their meager existence and unremarkable traits.

and look how fucking bigoted you are, oh awakened one.

Because (((Hollywood)))

>b-but it was in the New York Times. That means it's the gospel.

I was just pointing it out. I do agree the way ID laws are being implented is voter surpression. Especially during last election when they tried to do it a couple of months before voting. Like you just happened to care about this security necessity a little before an election and it just happens to benifit you greatly? Give me a break.

Now republicans realize they can push for it for short term dem disadvantage so they're doing it off the guise of integrity. They requirment itself isn't voter supression but the intent is malicious the very same way jim crow laws were used back in the day.

Because the jews control hollywood and the democrats want to enact legislature that the jews approve of so actors are eager to please their kosher overlords.

>middle to upper class

So GOP's main voter base?

Pretty sure they won't. The current generation of kids will grow up in the most unhealthy unsafe America since probably the early 20th century. They will not like what their parents did to the country, especially when they find out how comfortable the previous decades were.
The age of leftism will end this decade, and the rise of Trump by itself is a clear sign that people are tired enough to demand change, in this case change back to what it was. He will probably not win these elections, and I personally hope he doesn't because the longer this new generation stays in the shadow, the hungrier it will become

Give it time. All this safe space, BLM, microagresion, tranny shit will have a tremendous blowback.

And young people are always more liberal anyway.

I don't care. Baby boomers are fucking inbred obese retards that learned everything from an era of 4 tv channels. They can all kill themselves.

No one agrees with you gasbag. We were making fun of you.

>comparing needing ID to vote to segregated schools and bathrooms

>not making your own paper and ink
>not using quills made from your own messenger pigeons that deliver your mail
wew lad

>complaining about safespaces when networks like fox and blaze exist

Settle down edgelord.

>being this delusional

Alright senpai, be careful out there. Minorities are organizing to rape your wife and steal your kids. Make sure you have a gun and pray to keep yourself safe.

Are you a complete retard? Gay?

how do spics and nigs without ID collect their social security?

It doesn't matter. There's no state or federal law that requires people to have or carry an ID. There's no reason to have an ID to vote. It doesn't stop voter fraud, which largely occurs outside of any voter activities anyway.

Jewish slaves who aren't actually smart but like to think they are because they can sing and dance for a paycheck.

this isn't credible because it's not from Cred Forums

no it isn't

The Jewish state is the most right-wing developed country on the planet.

Nice condescension. Keep thinking the world will always be just like you encountered it. Nothing will ever change at all, and people will not do anything about it.

Obviously it's not the same level of segregation, but lets not pretend like rascism today doesn't rely on subtle nuances. It's not like it can survive being out in the open like before.

Yet irl no one i know has ever been the victim of a violent crime where the perpetrator wasn't a young black male.

But sure we're all paranoid inbred idiots.