What went right

What went right

This looks like a Youtube skit

The orcs

retards loved it

Draka >>> Garona

This.

If only they went full CGI, because humans in warcraft don't look like, or have the proportions of real people.

China exists

The Chinese have good taste

Worse cinematography than a Marvel flick

warcraft more like BOREcraft am I right guys ha ha ha high fives

>male orcs giant mutated meatheads
>female orc is model painted green with fake ears

why didn't blizzard keep a closer eye on this ffs

Blizzard hasn't done anything remotely good since Diablo 2.

I just tried to watch it. Dropped it within 10 minutes.

Was actually better than I expected. Pretty decent flick.

The girl in OP's pic is only half-orc

Human parts were like a fan film. Off stuff was alright. Magic effects were pretty tight.

Story and dialogue especially with humans almost made me embarrassed for Duncan as I was watching it.

Seems like Duncan focused all the rewrites on improving the orc characters but forgot to do anything on the humans

member berries got to you huh exaggeration-boy

The orcs and Gul'dan in particular.

>member berries
What the fuck are those? Are you actually dumb enough to buy shit from them?

Gul'dan was shit. They made him retarded

Not him but it means you're a nostalgic faggot basically.

Also, Warcraft 3 RoC/Frozen Throne, WoW vanilla-WOTLK, Overwatch, Legion looking good so far

CGI: the shitflick

The film is trash, the story is a mess, nothing is memorable, the characters are bland, the CGI was early 2000s tier, none of the characters had any major arcs and the writing was fucking awful

But of course, this is the center of autism, so Cred Forums has to defend it to keep their contrarian updoots and remind me about reddit every six seconds before I want to blow my brains out

>Not him but it means you're a nostalgic faggot basically.

So the fact i don't recognize your reference means i'm a nostalgic faggot? Those meme berries you just posted are new. I don't recognize your faggot memes, I don't know what shitty numale millennial comic they're from but the fact that you have that picture on your computer means that you do.

You should kill yourself for watching that kind of trash.

this thread makes it look like op's pic is actually from the movie.

this is just a troll thread, right?

you probably were watching a different movie because i completely disagree with everything you say, and this is coming from a Warcraft/WoW fan

Then you have taste then? Idk what to tell you

go home

*bad taste then

My bad. I was trying to articulate that you have bad taste

>numale millennial comic
>being this mad about member berries

Right on cue.

taste is subjective, so you dont have to like it, go right ahead, im just saying that many people would disagree with you, even my friends who played the first Warcraft up to WoW enjoyed the film

She's only that way because she's a half-orc, half human (In the movie I guess, she's half Draenic in the lore). There's several Orc females in the movie that actually look like female Orcs. They look fucking awesome honestly.

draka best fem orc

Can you explain what "member berries" are without making yourself look like a 12 year old youtuber? Go ahead.

Tell me how the two main characters change between the start of the film to the end...the orc and the king character. Tell me what their character arcs are. Tje only one who even remotely has motivation is the main orc, and even then its bare bones shit

look at that fucking composition. this is fucking embarassing to look at. I literally feel shame looking at this awful screenshot.

You can say the cgi was bad but it actually looked like warcraft and I think that is a better direction the gritty realism.
And also it gave me the ol' warcraft crave and I reinstalled warcraft 3 and wow because of it.

But I torrented both the flick and the games so 7.5/10 for effort

not him but it's from the newest South Park season

llane wasn't really the main character, i think you mean Lothar?

Do you want Nolan levels of character building in a movie about fucking orcs vs humans? seriously dude?

I just enjyoed it for what it is and i think its a great movie that introduces people to the warcraft universe

I think i said "without looking like a 12 year old".

Not that user, but the reference is from one of the newest southpark episodes and the irony about what that episode was about and your faggotry are really making me kek

Nothing is more KINO than adding main characters with an obvious green screen over stock footage.

Nothing, well maybe the CGI orcs which are the only likeable characters.

Laughing at South Park in the past 8 years is a good sign of retardation

How does a human/orc hybrid exist when this is supposedly the first meeting between orcs and humans?

Starcraft 2 has top notch gameplay but yeah lore wise anything since diablo 2 and the first starcraft has gone to shit.

>wanting basic bitch character development and consequences to MATTER in order to tell a coherent story makes me some edgy Nolan autist
>realizing that expectations to be entertained are this low that what I ask for is strange

Wew, I guess I just need ADHD to enjoy this "kino" flick that does literally nothing new or exciting and tells barely any real story at all. It must really be a secret "kino" masterpiece

It isn't really. It's only the first as far as the general populus knows.

Uh, okay? Dont see what you got against southpark. The show is written by two literal creative geniuses who have produced probably one of the most essential adult comedies in the last few decades...like the show or not, its cultural impact is huge.

I really wish it was.

Warcraft 3 was released after Diablo 2 and was definitely not shit

>Like the show or not, its cultural impact is huge.

Yeah, reddit is all over it.

>southpark is reddit

????

This is quite honestly a retarded statement. You have to be a newfag here.

>not enjoying the last 2 seasons of South Park

The only reason you would say that is because you don't realize how bad South Park has gotten over the years. If you're 17 i bet you find it hilarious. HAHAHAHHAA. MEMES.

They abandoned the writings and resorted to lazy memes years ago. KYS youreself

>one of the most unreddit shows is "reddit"
>a show written by two libertarians which takes the piss out of virtually everyone and everything
>is reddit

Jesus fuck, it sounds too autistic to be actual bait

You sound really salty considering that t he last three seasons have seen some of the most critical acclaim the show has seen in fucking years. You sound like you have no idea what you are talking about and you are trying really hard to fit in but you got your info wrong.

Nobody thinks southpark is reddit