Harris & Klebold's "Hitmen for Hire"

youtube.com/watch?v=su_vpW3mM5w

You know, there's actually a lot to discuss about this short film Dylan and Eric made. You can really see their artistic and stylistic influence (both were huge fans of Tarantino, namely his film "Natural Born Killers"). In many ways they envisioned themselves as akin to characters in a Tarantino movie - quirky, biting, a bit cynical. Of course, contemporaries such as Brooks Brown contest this presumption - they were bitter, angry young men with delusions of grandeur.

That being said... this is kino. I don't know how to describe it, there's something enigmatic and profound in this seemingly shallow display. When viewed with the perspective of the time it was made, it's an eery reminder of times to come. When viewed in a modern perspective, it becomes merely one of many pieces of the twisted psyches of two American young men who made their grisly mark on society. Effectively this makes"Hitmen for Hire" simultaneously dated and timeless yet also neither, which only further cements its status as kino.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9DDYY96qX8
youtube.com/watch?v=bl40fDTk9pI
youtube.com/watch?v=e1R-poknaEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sCxGtEiUjDA
youtube.com/watch?v=4HsYMgn9aHs
youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw
acolumbinesite.com/quotes1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cElTe8tTqR8
youtu.be/AZix8_7f_lY
youtube.com/watch?v=33ar9XXwqfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who cares

/thread

It wasn't kino and we probably would think its shit if it hadn't been made by Dylan and Eric. Its an interesting view into their world

youtube.com/watch?v=a9DDYY96qX8

i read both their journals full about a year ago, here's some of their interests

>Falling Down
>Doom
>Nine Inch Nails
>KMFDM
>Rammstein
>Falling Down
>Lost Highway
>Eric hated Star Wars fans immensely

why do school shooters never aim higher? seems pretty autistic to think killing a bunch of stupid teenagers will really do anything.

Autism: The Movie

Your expectations are far too high for high school edgelords to ever meet.

When you're a teenager in high school, your world revolves around petty social interactions.

If they had the ambition to aim higher they wouldn't become school shooters in the first place

when i was in school i fantasized about taking out Soros

If they had aimed higher they'd still be alive today

RIP :(

>No, you goddam piece of punk-ass shit! Do not mess with that frickin' kid! If you do, I'll rip off your goddam head and shove it so far up your friggin' ass you will be coughing up dandruff for four frickin' months!

What did he mean by this?

>I have autism
That's what he meant

They sound like insufferable faggots

americans are so weird

Shitposting aside, were they actually autistic?

no, just fucking cretins.

youtube.com/watch?v=bl40fDTk9pI
youtube.com/watch?v=e1R-poknaEQ

Why did they kill the black kid?

it's like cutting out a tumor

You know, had they not snapped, they probably would have just gone into drug dealing and started a gang, most likely affecting more lives

so, yesterday?

wow you really got him

You forgot Natural Born Killers

This was more kino than OP's video and I don't even know what kino menas.

I like how they were so concerned with not saying fuck in school but they had nor problem slaughtering the place.

>quirky, biting, a bit cynical
>bitter, angry young men with delusions of grandeur

implicating theres a difference

>(both were huge fans of Tarantino, namely his film "Natural Born Killers")

It's a Oliver Stone film which Tarantino wrote the script for AND Oliver Stone had segments of it rewritten to fit his sensibilities and it changed the overall "message" and tone of the movie. Also stop putting these fucking school shooter idiots on a pedestal.

>implying you'd ever have a chance when the russians can't even prick him with a poison tipped umbrella cause he's got 50 bodyguards around him
dumb goy

so basically edgy faggots
WHO WOULD'VE THOUGHT

>That long scene of them walking towards the camera down the hall.

the fucking kid going "ooooOOOOOOUUUU" kills me

>The scene starts with them being dark in the middle of the sunlight, but ends in average lighting, with both of them only slightly darker than their background

What did they mean by this?

>fruity music and kino taste

>Protection for $20 a day
They were a bunch of underage cuck faggots who didn't even lift. Autistic as fuck is an understatement.

They dided like little coward faggots too

Edgelords gotta ruin everything

Look at this fucking capeshit

Pretty standard American values. If a chick showed them some nipple, their shootout would have been ruined.

didn't eric have a date for prom?

Watch that scene again with this playing.

youtube.com/watch?v=sCxGtEiUjDA

Dylan did because one of his friends asked him, Eric didn't.

they already had the massacre planned even months before prom, Dylan only went because his parents wanted him to. it's such a harrowing feeling knowing that he was at prom looking at the kids he'd eventually see himself emptying a magazine in.

damn even the ugly ass mug jew got a date, eric was just too fucked in the head, had he lived to see Cred Forums....

ironically he didn't get to shoot any of those that were at the prom, they ended up killing mostly a bunch of sped kids
he must've been really mad at eric when it was about to end, all that preparation and the bomb didn't go off and they couldn't even get one popular kid, wouldn't surprise me if the theories about him wanting to turn himself in and eric just shooting him were true

Not surprised these two faggots would miss the point of Falling Down entirely.

Dylan had far less motivation for the shooting than Eric. Why did he go along with it? Almost all of it seems have been planned by Eric and was done the way Eric wanted it. Was Dylan just so beta he got peer pressured into shooting up a school?

>that look they are giving each other
you just know

They were proto-Cred Forumstards.
The biggest myth the media helped spread is that they were bullied. They were actually the bullies. Two racist and homophobic edgelords, probably closet cases.

Betas don't start gangs, silly.

Rachel Scott was at prom, but i agree their whole crusade was a giant failure, they didn't kill any bullies.
according to their journal that's right, Eric would write about his plan in detail, making pipe bombs, buying the guns, Eric just sat around and waited, talking about how depressed he was

These guys sound more beta with every post

I still don't know which one was which. Since Dylan was the leader, would it be safe to assume he was the taller one?

So they're the original edge lords?

I can't even imagine what went through Dylan's head, guy must've thought it was all a fantasy until it was too late and then he was too scared of turning in his only friend.

Why was he okay say ass and shit but not fuck?

Eric was the Leader, Dylan was taller.
what's weird about that is during the massacre Dylan was the most vocal

youtube.com/watch?v=4HsYMgn9aHs

what a fucking beta skinny white kid thing to do... try to start a gang in a small mountain town in Colorado

I don't admire their actions or ever considered doing anything similar, despite looking the part in middle/high school

But something about the aesthetic of columbine gets me at a fundamental level. Perfect 90's timecapsule of adolescent nihlisim. The Doom levels, the trenchcoat mafia, "Wrath" and "Natural Selection", all those videos of them before they went about with their plan, shooting guns in the forest .

Just... what a moment, never to be replicated.

youtube.com/watch?v=1_PhAerGcPw

>Eric just sat around and waited, talking about how depressed he was
sorry, i meant Dylan.

The plan was to blow up the school with propane bombs in the cafeteria during lunch and then shoot whoever survived as they came out good thing for everyone else Eric was a retarded psychopath who couldn't actually build working bombs besides for shitty pipe bombs

retard should've downloaded a bunch of those al qaeda magazines with bomb blueprints instead of the anarchist's cookbook

Wasn't there also a few other supposed stages to their plan? I remember at the time hearing that after they blew up the school and killed all the students, they wanted to go on a shooting spree through the suburbs, hijack a small airplane and crash it into a building.

While bailing out at the last second, shooting up the pentagon, and nuking the entire world.

They wanted to escape to mexico, they had a huge grandiose plan

>Harris's eighth-grade science partner, reported that Harris and Klebold were constantly picked on. Vanderau noted that a "cup of fecal matter" was thrown at them.
>"People surrounded them in the commons and squirted ketchup packets all over them, laughing at them, calling them faggots," Brooks Brown says.
>Dylan told his mother that it was the worst day of his life." That incident, according to Laughlin, involved seniors pelting Klebold with "ketchup-covered tampons" in the commons.
Shit, tampons, and ketchup. Jesus, no wonder they snapped

Hey if your a demented psychotic loser mad at everyone why not dream as big as possible right

I can understand Harris cause he was a manlet so it was gonna be hell no matter what, but the tall jew could've defended himself

>but the tall jew could've defended himself
His sciatica was probably acting up.

Yes Eric had a lot of homicidal fantasies the thing about columbine was he didn't just want to be a loser school shooter he wanted to be on the level of a terrorist like Timothy McVeigh if his bombs had worked like he planned there would have been hundreds dead

I wonder who was their favorite sonic the hedgehog character

Tails and Knuckles

>we're going to be terrorists to become famous
>media responds by making them famous
So is there any doubt at all that the media not only wants shit like that to happen, but actively encourages it?

They know! Shut it down!

>hated Star Wars fans immensely
Sounds like most of the faggots here.

Proof that if you're not a reyposter your'e autistic

It's really strange that they never killed any of the jocks or any other kids in their grade level
It's almost like they wanted to send them a message saying they were responsible for this and wanted them to live with it

don't be deluded, all the jocks were at the cafeteria having lunch when the bomb was supposed to go off and eric's shit bomb making skills saved their ass

No the reason they didn't kill any jocks is the bombs failed and they improvised the attack they found low hanging fruit in the library and committed a massacre

>Two racist and homophobic edgelords, probably closet cases.
No they were just edgelords

One was even a jew

>acolumbinesite.com/quotes1.html

>They go on to talk about how they hate all races: "niggers, spics, Jews*, fucking whites"

>Self hatin' jew
These guys get more faggoty with every new post in this thread. Not even high scores.

JUST

Although he wrote it, you can't really call it his film.

>Eric hated Star Wars fans immensely
They're not all bad then.

They all look 30yo, what are they feeding you americans?

Me on the top left

Have you ever met a 30 year old?

People looked older back then. It was a different time.

It's really pathetic seeing everyone insulting these kids. At least they did something with their lives other than the bare minimum like all you losers

HFCS

>Cred Forums near the center in a blue tie dye shirt and a hat
every single time

he was the true underdog

>survive Columbine
>become a meme
What a life he must have.

so we all agree these were the real bully targets right?

Wish they would release the full Library 911 call. This bit was leaked, somehow.

youtube.com/watch?v=cElTe8tTqR8

Reddit was behind it the whole time.

White people and their guns, baka.

Fun fact: Jagsguy is in that photo. Spot him ala Where's Waldo.

I wish ppl stop pretending they weren't as edgy in their teens.

Meh
It's about killing people you know and where around you enough to know your name
Yeah it would be easier to dk to randoms

Film is a director's medium, and that's an Oliver Stone film.

>NOO YOU GOD DAMN PIECE OF PUNK ASS SHIT, DO NOT MESS WITH THAT FREAKIN' KID. IF YOO DO I'LL RIP OFF YOUR GOD DAMN HEAD AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR FREAKIN' ASS YOU'LL BE COUGHING UP DANDRUFF FOR FOUR FREAKIN' MONTHS!

What did he mean by this?

one of the 2 guys on the sides

>Survive Columbine only to have to live with being a Jaguars fan
Life is suffering for this poor bastard.

>We are going to kick start a revolution
They kind of did, now every bullied kid looks up to them and some even go ahead and try to copy them
If I had a gun I would have shot my dad and hell why not shoot some more people while I was at it

I always fantasized about killing my parents as a teen, I still do really.

it must take a lot to push someone over the edge. i was pretty depressed but I never had the courage to just outright kill people and then myself

Hey user, can you open the door?

Dylan with the sunglasses and Eric with the hat

My dad had this lamp that weighted a ton made from bronze and I once waited for him upstairs after a fight and threw the lamp at his head when he approached the stairs
He dodged it tho, it could have cracked his skull

yeah it's him next to eric

Grow a brain, read a book. Everything the public takes for granted about the massacre is in fact myth.

>muh trench coats
>muh marilyn manson
>muh bullying

None of it's true. None of it.

So which manson album is your favorite?

Just imagine if their bombs had gone off. They would have had a higher casualty count than OKC

Honestly, just like the two shooters, I don't like MM, but I really like KMFDM.

I graduated in '93, though. As an aside, when the shooting occurred, I was working on my doctorate in the UK, and one of the other American students took academic leave, because she graduated from CHS in '95 and knew a couple of the victims.

>actual blood
this doesn't look fake like other shootings.

>one of the other American students took academic leave, because she graduated from CHS in '95 and knew a couple of the victims.
lmao what a pussy

At least one of the jocks was in the library. They even taunted one of them but just stepped over him and walked away without even trying to harm him.

After their bombs failed it seems like they just got depressed and wanted to suicide.

There's a video that clearly shows both of them committing suicide on youtube.

Wrong! It's movie blood, used by the Jews to chip away at your second amendment rights. Not so smart now, are you cuck?

he was one of the ones killed i think

Bullshit.

They also died both a virgin.

meh
keep trying

>white """""""""people"""""""""

That's because you're an autist that needs to decompress from Cred Forums.

These guys seemed pretty average by high school standards. They look like they'd have been well liked or at least had gfs. What was their problem? They didn't have much trouble with bullies according to the people who knew them.

Delusion and mental problems.

One was an edgleord psychopath, the other was a depressed follower.

Some people are just assholes.

>They didn't have much trouble with bullies according to the people who knew them.
Wrong.
youtu.be/AZix8_7f_lY

Eric did have a gf. Dyan went to prom with some friends. They both worked at a pizza place to get extra cash. They were outsiders who got bullied, but still had their own little clique.

>Jags WTF guy doing the Jags WTF face

>some goobers book is better than both of their journals

g- grow a brain!

they remind me of MDE

According to Last Podcast On The Left Eric was actually a chad who had fucked multiple girls and an older woman.

Their journals were one of that book's sources.

Columbine is basically the most notorious senior prank of all time.

so why did you disagree?

What does Jen have anything to do with columbine ?

>edgy late 90s fag starter kit

Which was?

They just left out Korn & Begotten.

>everyone blamed Marilyn Manson when it was actually Tarantino who caused the whole thing

>all those Chads

Which one is them and which ones are the I es they killed??

Me covering up my face with a peace sign in the top left hand corner

>Implying Dave Cullen didn't make all this shit up to justify the fact he wanted to buttfuck Dylan

I like this shoot schooling flick.

youtube.com/watch?v=33ar9XXwqfw

Yeah this is art alright. They really believed they were those characters irl

Killing all those bullies was just nxt lvl performance art I see now.

Glad they shot up the school

Those "jocks" look like fucking faggot ass nerds. How could they let themselves get bullied by those guys. Eric and Dylan clearly have the superior sense of fashion compared to those guys as well

I would've beat the shit out of them right then and there

Sound like what Cred Forums would have acted like then.

>Dammit someone beat me to it!

>Hitmen for Hire
pretty interesting idea for a movie honestly

sounds like your typical Cred Forums poster

That girl flexing on the far bottom left is a qt. Why were late 90's/early 2000's girls so cute, bros?

They actually aren't wearing trench coats. They're wearing oil duster uniforms.

There have been psychologists that have told news outlets to stop reporting on people like this because it solely gives them fuel to go and commit an atrocity due to becoming famous. Granted, it's kinda bullshit anyways because how are you going to get away with killing 20+ people and not have anyone acknowledge it?

>no death photo of adam lanza

Someday. Someday.

Adam Lanza never existed. It was all a ploy by the Jews.

did lanza do himself in or was it by cop?

Wew, it's like American TV.

He was just too good. Unlike Eric who was on Zoloft Adam was autistic as fuck

His little autism tick or power was being obsessed with mass murderers throughout history

This guy laid out an ace plan and covered his tracks really well. He made sure no one could find all the shit on his computer. Totally different from Eric's gay little journals easily found found

Dylan was just a really depressed dude apparently. Eric was an actual psycho and the mastermind behind the whole thing. Had Dylan not met him he definitely wouldn't have done something like this.