Robocop > The Terminator

Robocop > The Terminator

Prove me wrong. You can't.

It's also better than Terminator 2, which is obviously inferior to T1, but just gotta make sure T2 cucks know this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EBA3mS-jt88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Robocop > Terminator 2 > Terminator

T1 > T2 > Roboshit

You have no idea what a literal pleb you are kid. Not even memeing.

Agreed.

Robocop is ok

At best

Completely retarded to compare both. Terminator was an important movie for the cyberpunk genre. Robocop is a satire where Verhoeven shits on the face of the audience.

T2 > Robocop > The Terminator.

The pure spectacle of Judgement Day will never be topped, will never age. T2 is as timeless a film as there ever was.

Speaking of retarded...

Who would refute it?

The Terminator is a terrible movie with poor special effects.

Robocop is kino

I actually agree.

I love the Terminator. But I love Robocop even more. T2 ain't great.

Completely correct.

damn straight. I've watched T2 last week again after so many years without having seen it, and it never gets old. The soundtrack mends so well with all the scenes it's impossible not to get hooked into this movie

youtube.com/watch?v=EBA3mS-jt88

/thread

Robocop>The Terminator>T2

This is fact.

Terminator man has a penis so he wins.

>The pure spectacle of Judgement Day will never be topped, will never age. T2 is as timeless a film as there ever was.
Maybe, but the story is pretty cringe. They turned the terminator into a fucking care bear baby sitter. John Connor was also annoying af. I prefer T1 for its grittiness and prefer robocop overall. T2 is timeless af though. Funny how the matrix has already aged but T2 hasn't

Good to know that sane people still live here.

Objectively the only correct opinion.

Plebs :^)

Satire is the niche for people who don't manage to master in their respective field. Verhoven is such a wannabe intellectual.

>"Satire is the niche for people who don't manage to master in their respective field."
Some of the greatest intellectual works in history are satires.

I know you are trying to troll but all you did was make yourself look really stupid.

You have to remember, Terminator wasn't a "Terminator movie". It was a horror movie. The Terminator was a supernatural stalker. Kyle Reese was the crazy old gypsy woman who knows The Truth. Sarah Connor was the first and Final Girl.

As a horror movie, it was a perfect reconstruction of the genre. It was Scream, a decade before Scream existed.

And on that basis, Terminator is unequaled among 80s movies.

T2:1990s::T1:1980s, but T1>T2.

>terminator
>cyberpunk

I fucking love Verhoeven. All his films are like that

Haha oh wow.

Robocop is waaay more cyberpunk than Terminator.

Lol terminator was not scream at all. Scream was a satire and parody of the horror genre which terminator obviously wasn't at all. If anything scream is closer to robocop seeing as both movies are satires, even if the subject matter is completely different.

This

T2 > RoboCop > T1