Be careful sir, the bucket is hot!

Be careful sir, the bucket is hot!

*winks*
So are you. Oh look, my wife is blushing. How about I hang out with her son while you and her get acquainted in the projectionist room?

A bucket full of popcorn can't be hot, it's 99% air.

Where are my crab legs

>gas compositions can't be hot
>having an iq this low

Fuck off cuck

Sorry sir, that's for our first class patrons only.

Where the fuck are my fucking crablegs, you incompetent, spearchucking nigger.

You're just jelly I took 3 memes and synthesized them into one.

Nigger
Bucket

>not chicken

>air can hold heat in an unsealed bucket
>having an iq this low

Shut up you stupid fucking nigger and butter my popcorn again.

Don't talk to Robert like that!

*unsheathes katana*

Y-you too...
*mumbles under breath*
fucking nigger....

Thanks Robert. Have a good one buddy.

Robert? More like reddit

FUCK YOU NIGNOG

Thankyou!

And if you could return my girlfriend by 8 that would be great.

Fuck off you fucking cuck

>responding seriously to memes

this is why people think you're insecure irl

Shut the fuck up, I don't take advice from niggers

WE

daily reminder that the average cuckposter has an IQ of 130

Thanks google.

le thinking man's fetish XD

Cucking is actually the patrician choice. You are a king who holds power over your wife. By letting her get ravaged by a bull it is you exerting your power over her. You are in control, it is you who allows this to happen. You hold all the power here. She is actually the submissive one and the bull is your plaything, your meaningless toy. The bull gets no benefit from cuckoldry, he's just pleb savage.

I worked with Hollywood producers, and I can confirm that many rich men love cuckold fantasies. Note, that they do not wish to be cuckolds, they merely enjoy cuckoldry as a fetish. They also love feet for some reason.

>popcorn is 99% air.
>not even registering on a human I.Q. scale.

Back to Ieddit friendo :^)

Thanks googler

I bet it is, Robert. I bet it is. But Robert... there's something I wanted to talkt to you about... you see, there's this internet website called Cred Forums, and the people there call you all kinds of heinous things... and well, I don't think it's right is all. So before any of them can get you down, I'd like to tell you, from one blue collar man to another, I think you are doing an absolutely masterful job. I mean it man, the work you do here is... well, extraordinary. I really don't think I'd come to this cinema so frequently if it weren't for your incredible service, and the clear, yet subtle intellectualism that drips from each and every one of one of your spoken words. I mean... thanks man, thanks for being "one of the good ones", if you catch my drift ;).

>Sir, if you are going to use that kind of language towards me, you're going to have to leave.

I bet it is, Robert. I bet it is. But Robert... there's something I wanted to talkt to you about... you see, there's this internet website called Cred Forums, and the people there call you all kinds of heinous things... and well, I don't think it's right is all. So before any of them can get you down, I'd like to tell you, from one blue collar man to another, I think you are doing an absolutely masterful job. I mean it man, the work you do here is... well, extraordinary. I really don't think I'd come to this cinema so frequently if it weren't for your incredible service, and the clear, yet subtle intellectualism that drips from each and every one of one of your spoken words. I mean... thanks man, thanks for being "one of the good ones", now fuck my wife if you catch my drift ;).

thats a big bucket

I bet it is, Robert. I bet it is. But Robert... there's something I wanted to talkt to you about... you see, there's this internet website called Cred Forums, and the people there call you all kinds of heinous things... and well, I don't think it's right is all. So before any of them can get you down, I'd like to tell you, from one blue collar man to another, I think you are doing an absolutely masterful job. I mean it man, the work you do here is... well, extraordinary. I really don't think I'd come to this cinema so frequently if it weren't for your incredible service, and the clear, yet subtle intellectualism that drips from each and every one of one of your spoken words. I mean... thanks man, thanks for being "one of the good ones", now fuck my wife if you catch my drift ;).

WTF I hate niggers now

>tfw I created a meme

What the hell is your problem? You didn't like my monologue to Robert?

Yeah I would agree if the women's revolution hadn't happened and we were living in a feminized society where women think they actually have worth outside of their bodies. 100 years ago? Sure, make your wife fuck freaks for your enjoyment. Now? She would be doing the same shit even if you weren't requesting it.

Go back to fucking reddit you new fag peice of shit

Thank you very much, sir. Have a pleasant day.

Thanks Robert, I appreciate the warning. Please hand the popcorn to my bull, and can you get my wife's son nachos and a Coke?

Oh and here's your tip.

>muh misogyny
kill yourself. the world doesn't revolve around your desires, Cred Forumscuck.

>what? what'd you fucking say to me nigger? you think I don't know the bucket is hot?
throw bucket at him
>is it hot? fucking black piece of shit.

I did

jej

How do you throw the bucket at him if he's the one holding it

Thanks my good man! Here, have $10

$10 for a p-corn tub? Damn, did Robert take the friend discount a little too far? You should tip at least $15, he could get written up for that.

I'm sorry, I didn't know about that. Here, have another $10 for the trouble.

thanks dog

*dabs*

>all these people calling Robert a nigger
I hate niggers as much as the next guy, but Robert is clearly a black man. He has a steady (if low-paying) job, he has a nice smile, and he's friendly.
There's nothing wrong with him at all.

Who /robert/ here?

If anything it'll be ME in the shower cleanup supply room ;)

>"ayo honkey enjoy this greasy shit... that'll be $50.57 with a 20 per-cent tip cracka... but yo wife will be getting a 100 per-cent tip knowhatimsayin fool?"

>Robert is not a nigger guys!!!!

That doesn't even sound like something Robert would say you wonder bread face ass

Allah snackbar infidel!

Where the
FUCK
do you think you are?

WTF Robert? I ain't takin that!

needs a lit fuse coming out of the bucket

cool dawg where the crab legs at doe?

That's a bomb idea, yo.

>It's a Robert joins the Nation of Islam episode

great post

Who is the popcorn serving negro?