Thoughts Cred Forums?

Thoughts Cred Forums?

This is going to be the new ultimate kin... Cape kino

decent photoshop job

didn't care when it was first revealed (before bvs had left theaters) don't care now.

>has to have padded muscle suit because his body looks like shit

Did his beard grow while he was dead? I thought it was a myth that hair keeps growing when you dead

And I thought it was a myth that they shaved your head when you went to prison but hack Snyder managed to fuck that up too

I hope they go this way, Black and Silver Superman is a great costume. Needs to be capeless though.

Sexy af

not even a fucking good fake

jesus christ

NO CAPES!

Also Cavil already teased an image of the black suit on his Instagram, even if OP is a fake.

does that hairline make him fly faster??

i don't know much a bout cars so please bare with me

K I N O
I
N
O

Thank god he's too bald to do a 90s version Harlequin romance long-haired Superman. Shit was so fucking gay. I couldn't even stand to look at the cover is in the comic book store.

You got my fucking hopes up, you fuck.

what's wrong with a long-haired Supes?

I went to prison and they offered to shave my head but I said no but later on I shaved it myself

stop posting fakes retards

kek, looks like the hillbilly guy form supernatural, as as an old man

>he watches supernatural

what are you, a 16 yearold tumblrina? fuck outta here.

never really watched until some days ago when I it was a spontaneous idea...if you bunch watch it its really a cool show, also extremely funny, when you have the stories of all characters in mind

dat top of his head doe

18+

Considering the assumption Superman can only grow facial hair when he is in human form, it makes sense that he'd only be able to grow it after being killed or some shit.

>tfw you will never have your boipussy darkseided by the supes

feels bad man :(

Why is batman wearing a garbage bag?

Beard looks good on superman

>mfw the fake one looks better

damnit