RED ALERT

RED ALERT

SHIELDS UP

THE SEA WAS CALM AND THE NIGHT WAS HOT
WE WERE STAYING UNDER DECK WHEN THE FIRST BOAT SHOT

computer

run horse.holo

Friendly reminder that Dukat did nothing wrong.

If he was the new captain of the new show, viewership would be 50% higher than it will be with the SJW safe pick. But they literally can't do the show with a white male captain, despite white males still running shit everywhere on planet earth.

Fuck this gay ride I want off.

Captain, an unarmed ship has approached with its shields down broadcasting a message of peace. Recommend we fire all 250 photon torpedoes at them!

You know, it'd be pretty funny if we imagined holodeck programmes and left people to fill in the blanks when imagining what characters they weren't designed for would do with them.

>horse.holo

BELAY THAT ORDER

>organs

>it's another Ferengi-come-in-peace episode

I like Star Trek because it is fiction. Make believe. In no reality would humanity unite under the presence of aliens. They would just be another group to hate and if possible kill.

>yfw it's a geordi lasperglord episode

Vulcans are no more "alien" to humans than Americans are to, say, Swedes.

>tfw you realise Picard had no patience for Wesley because he already had a manchild to look after

>tfw you realise Worf was there for both of them if they needed his help

>quarterly reminder that deep space nine never showed the rear compartment of the runabout

>there will never be a smug Captain Riker Trek series
Seriously, why the fuck not? I don't care if half the episodes are solved by him playing trombone, he could be the hardass captain we need.

Isn't he pushing 70 now? They should've done a Based Captain Worf show though I guess he's getting on too then again black don't crack, I'd be better than muh stronk independent black muzlimb transwoman or whatever shit they've got in store.

WORP FOUR

ENGRAGE

But he is a married man. Half of the episodes would revolve around different groups kidnapping and fugging his wife.

I would rather watch a series with Data as a Captain. Oh wait...

At least make him the prick Admiral giving the captain a hard time but who always turns out to be right int he end.

How do you know who the captain will be?

>Oh wait...
i dont get it

BEAM ME UP

SCOTTY

They could use some half baked technobabble to bring Data back. They did give B-4 all his memories.

That could be a great idea. A competent admiral that knows hows to get shit done. Unfortunately they would probably end up going the "I've been behind a desk too long" route where the captain is right in some morally superior way and Riker has to suck up.

Been watching for the first time and every episode has Riker doing his weird rape face at women while on the away team they caress his nipples.

Just watched the one with the Female dominated society where he is bear chested the entire episode.

This show is so homoerotic.

I didn't get this and the all African planet. are they supposed to be a different species or are they distant colonies who fell out of contact with the rest of the federation? they just look like people

>they just look like people
There's something unintentionally poetic about that