first cancelled show of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3njTuI7dtSY
youtube.com/watch?v=XUI5NdGVVlw
youtube.com/watch?v=A6Ox6s1GTSk
youtube.com/watch?v=ezeexnNByDY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nielsen_ratings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not a chance, no way hollywoo shuts down a highly anticipated show with a Woman of Color as the lead. It gets at least one season, probably two, and it finds a home on cable or Netflix if it loses its broadcast one.

nobody even watches real womens sports, why would they want to watch a fictional show about it?

Lel

How do they know what age group is watching?

>putting it against football
Those are the time slots networks use for bullshit they know people won't watch but are obligated to air

who fucking cares about baseball?

literally a dead sport. even in burgerica

This sexism from everyone but 4.3 million people in America is disgusting. She's a hero, but people are too busy watching the patriarchy's favorite circus, football.

the twist at the end was really dumb

So the public has rejected their programming? and by programming I mean feminist propaganda.

Good. Liberals can't get women to play in baseball so they'll make fake shows about it to turn public opinion based on a fake fucking show.

women are allowed to play in the NFL. they just all suck at football.

girls can compete pretty well in peewee tho

youtube.com/watch?v=3njTuI7dtSY

I'm surprised no team has exploited this by signing a female running back, imagine how worried the opposing team would be about the backlash if they tackled her

Rosewood is black man fan fic.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea?????

>Men don't like womens sport because women
aren't as physically competitive as men
>Women don't like sports because it's too physically competitive
>Make sport about womin in men's sport
would rather watch a show about hot chicks playing rugby desu lads

I actually like rosewood I hope it doesn't get cancelled

Who does this appeal to? Even black men wouldn't want to watch a movie about a black female athlete. In fact blacks don't watch baseball that much, football and basketball are their preferences. Maybe black women would watch this show, but their only 6% of the US.

This show has no audience.

Nice try Nissan.

I ain't falling for your shit.

A lot of the players are black guys who barely speak intelligible English. They'd gladly demolish a small white bitch playing RB to keep getting their money.

the lesson here isn't that nobody gives a shit about a black girl, it's that nobody gives a shit about a show whose main selling point is "stars a black girl"

only Cred Forums and tumblr whales will selectively watch or ignore a show based on what the lead looks like

Yeah her dad is really a ghost that was killed by a racist cop. #blacklivesmater everybody also women are just as good as men but secretly better the show.

I thought it would premiere on Sunday at night.

prepare for the unblackening of unrealistic sports series smdh

>they just all suck at football.
What?

youtube.com/watch?v=XUI5NdGVVlw

youtube.com/watch?v=A6Ox6s1GTSk

youtube.com/watch?v=ezeexnNByDY

This shit is sportkino. QT3.14s only, no Beanpies allowed.

Girls can compete in highschool football too - at least in my city. There were two enormous women who hit puberty at like 12 who were on our Freshman football team. They were unstoppable because they were both nearly 6 feet tall and like 250 pounds.

Hollywood Executive the show

>$12,000 car

how shit would that be

Why can't shitheads be bothered to use a spellcheck before creating these images?

I guess you could say this show's future looks pitch-black.

Keeling Pilaro sounds like a fucking retard. Get an agent, kid.

That's because women go into puberty at a younger age. But, they do not gain muscle and bone mass like men do in their teens.

>Baseball stopped being relevant years ago
>the only people who still care about it are old fucks with traditionalist values
>make a "progressive" baseball show, something which appeals to no one other than softball playing dykes
>act surprised when the ratings are awful

We shouldn't have to spoonfeed you, baby.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nielsen_ratings

lesbian threesomes

>foxexecutivespitchPITCHtoviewers.webm

You forget, Jews care about $$$ before they care about pushing their marxist views

Wow I was just talking to my coworkers about how wehn I was in high school you could buy a car for $12k and now its impossible but I underestimated the cost cutting measures employed by nissan.

I've driven every nissan car and theyre mostly shit. Even Infinitys seem way inferior to their lexus counterparts.

Nissans are cheap, they feel like a Honda from 5 years ago on the inside. Good and reliable if you don't want to spend as much money though.

I like how you just ignore that this show is on Fox, and thus doesn't count as part of your "Jewish controlled media" boogeyman.

Kill yourself, you brainwashed tool.

>Even Infinitys seem way inferior to their lexus counterparts

Yeah no shit the Nissan is inferior to the comparable Lexus. The fact that it costs 10k less didn't tip you off that it might be that way?

93% on RT

must be good. i didnt watch because i didnt even know it was on.

>thinking murdoch isn't a good goy

>I'll just use buzzwords and mental gymnastics so that my view becomes right even when it's wrong

Textbook brainwashed behavior.

I dont look at the prices when I drive these cars, bud. Calm down.

I hope Rosewood doesn't get cancelled, it's a nice show.

>drives Infinitys
>doesn't know the price

carjacking nigger detected.

Or he drives a lot of rental cars

only SJWs would put baseball against football.

>show appeals to literally nobody
>get surprised when it fails

>manual transmission
>no power locks
>no power windows

those are about the only major downsides of a barebones econobox

Murdoch is married to a Jew. Or his daughter is or something. A hastily drawn chart on Cred Forums told me so.

What the hell, the promo poster made her look kinda attractive if I'm not mistaken. She looks like dog shit in that pic. CANCEL

The only thing it has going for it is that nice Latina cop's tits and ass.

really though... it doesn't appeal to women because they don't like sports

it doesn't appeal to men because they don't want to watch women play sports

maybe they mistakenly thought the SJW population actually cared about the things they were complaining about enough to watch something like this

>those are about the only major downsides of a barebones econobox
If you live in a place without snow those are. Also some low end models don't have AC.

this is what happens when a show gets greenlighted because of feels instead of reals

googles dont watch tv

>the first female player playing on one the shittiest teams in a city that is pure shit in sports

why would people watch it?

I'd probably watch a show about the negro league if it was done well. That stuff is actually interesting.

They have to steal them first

The show no on asked for

The only way this could have moderately succeeded is if it was a spic

That's not MacGyver

Hollyweird is starting to go the other way on that kinda shit.
That Vice Principals show just came out and had a black woman as the main antagonist gettin' rekt by 2 white guys and at the end her negro husband shoots em with a gun. Pretty innovative stuff.
But yeah baseball is without a doubt the most boring sport going, I couldn't even get thru that Moneyball movie and people were sucking that things cock.