Are there any more zombies movies like Dawn of the Dead or 28 Weeks Later?

Are there any more zombies movies like Dawn of the Dead or 28 Weeks Later?
I like a good zombie movies but 99% of them are awful

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BXca-Gwkhcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

George A. Romero's Day of the Dead
George A. Romero's Night of the Living Dead
28 Days Later

Night of the living dead
Day of the Dead
Return of the living dead 1 and 2
Zombi 2

I meant to write 28 Days later in my OP, but yeah iv seen them

Either zombies are super silly, or have some dumb twist, or people act stupid
I just want to watch people try to survive the end of days

The DOTD remake is pretty good.

Seen em all

After the whole modern zombie craze youd think there would be some good films to watch

Umm, do you like comedies? There are a bunch of great zombie comedies.

Got any suggestions? I have seen shaun of the dead of course

Dead Alive (also known as Braindead)
Planet Terror

Night of the Creeps
Cemetary Man

Fido

Dead Snow

lucio fulcis zombi

is the best one ever

un;ezs u count teh beyond 7 doot 2 heel wich is more esoteric and not proper zombi movie

im right fiht me fgt

>un;ezs u count teh beyond 7 doot 2 heel wich

>thinking your opinion should count for anything
stop posting

Not user u addressed, but Zombi is top 5 zombie kino of all time. Hard to refute that

Actually Diary of the Dead is fucking fantastic.

Land of the Dead is also worth a watch. George A. Romero's 21st century zombie movies get a lot of shit but Survival of the Dead is the only one that's trash.

here's mine

I liked this one. Only thing decent I've seen in a while

snyder's remake is better

t. tasteless faggot

Snyder's remake isn't bad but it's just mindless action. Romero's movie has well-written characters and interesting social commentary.

Fulci's The Beyond is the only correct answer here

Zombieland is pretty good although it's a bit overrated.

zombieland was fucking garbage

The first half was good but went downhill when they teamed up with the girls and spent 40 minutes dicking around in Bill Murray's house

New one out caller Train to Busan, its bretty good

The Zombies in The Beyond were only added to please the German backers. But it's still an awesome movies.

Also City of the Living Dead and Nightmare City (starring yes, Hugo Stiglitz)

But for real, is there anything more kino than the Night, Dawn and Day trilogy?

Fucking based Romero, too bad he's gone senile and done the shit Land, Diary and Island trilogy.

Forget about it. Anything that isn't made by Romero or Fulci isn't worth your time (although Dead Alive, Return of the Living Dead, Night of the Living Dead '90, and 28 Days Later are also top tier). Instead, embrace the awful ones. Try and find a truly god awful zombie movie and see if it lives up to the old adage "it's so bad it's good." Pic related might be one of them.

Land was "okay" Diary & Island were terrible and the zombie horse rider in Survial was dogshit tier.

A must watch.

Oops, forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=BXca-Gwkhcs
It's really fucking bad. If you have the time, watch the whole thing, otherwise just watch until Savini gets killed.

28 Days Later breathed new life into the genre, only everyone started copying rage zombies and the genre stagnated again.

>From an Executive Producer of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That's even worse than "From the Producers Who Watched SHREK"

Why did zombie movies become so trite and overdone? What about the genre attracted so much shit and derivative stuff?

Zombieland is fucking kino for the same reasons dawn of the dead is you pleb

It's pretty cheap to slap some makeup on a few people and have most of your film take place in a single location. George A. Romero made Night of the Living Dead on a budget of $6,000.

>un;ezs u count teh beyond 7 doot 2 heel wich is more esoteric and not proper zombi movie

agreed

it was such a dumb movie with hardly any zombies in it to begin with.