We have to escape from the Green Room

>we have to escape from the Green Room

i really enjoyed this movie

bump

fuck off

Something about a polished, preachy movie featuring millennial actors portraying "hardcore punk rockers" was a huge turn off.

fuck off stormweenie

what

it wasn't preachy you dumbass

Most tense film I've seen

How the hell it's preachy?

So you're about 8 months old?

It was shit, faggot redditor.

I'm 28 years old

Now you go telling me "watch more movies faggot" or whatever you need to do next, and we can get it all over and done with in good time.

never knew this film pissed off Cred Forums so much

wow lol

Boring ass movie that HAD a lot of potential.

Men-children are easily pissed off lol

I like this movie. A lot of tense moments.

it wasn't preachy you fucking turd. saulnier has said more than once that he didn't make the neo-nazis objectively evil on purpose. only stewart is truly bad, and that's just because he's a fucking asshole, not because of the whole skinhead thing

whats your desert band, Cred Forums?

radiohead

>millennial
Haha stop pretending like you're not one of them.

I liked all the abrupt violence. It was nice the way they just did away with characters. I was bummed when I learned yelchin died.

>people are actually upset neo nazis of all people are shown are the bad guys

wow, just fucking wow

the killers

Green Room > Phone Booth

Have you not seen Don't Breathe?

Kyuss

metalicca

Can someone tell me what the fuck is so scary about a room that is green?

Did we watch the same movie? All of the nazis were sadistic as fuck.

Typical anti-white propaganda

what's the essential trapped-core?

saw is the GOAT trapped movie

why didn't alia just shoot that nigger fucking dog

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Cred Forums here. loved it.

yea its good.

Not that user but are you sure you watched this movie? Because to me they didn't seem that sadistic at all. They just seemed like any other gang. Only one guy was portrayed as sadistic but it seemed like he wasn't well liked, even by some of the nazis.

>All of the nazis were sadistic as fuck.
yeah all the red laces who committed an act of violence or murder and were part of a heroin trafficking ring, who could have imagined drug traffickers could be violent and sadistic right?

I was sad her character died, thought she did a really good job

>Don't Breathe
explain this meme please

that movie was so fucking boring. the one guy got shot and stabbed like 10 times and didn't die

Not a meme, just my opinion.
I really enjoyed the sound design. The way all the sounds were amplified made me tense. Overall, in my opinion, it was a good thriller that kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time at least until the ending. The ending could've been better.

Not all of them, there is poots who was just some girl, there was Gary, who in the end just let them live because he didn't care, there was the red coat too, who was going to leave and snitch on the whole gang.

>sad
Her character isn't going to open her legs for you.

absolute kino this film ya

Weezer

>desert rock
>desert band
Deep fantastic taste tho

modest mouse