ITT the worst movie you have ever seen

I will start.

Civil War

just kidding i didnt watch that horseshit disney movie

Probably X-Men: first class

>the worst movie you have ever seen

Pretentious hippy-dippy trash. The actual plot of the movie takes up only about five minutes, the rest is 2deep4u artsy-fartsy bullshit and the only good scene in the flick is a few minutes of the Yardbirds with both Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page.

Perfume: The story of a murderer

Avengers Civil War

Kill yourself X-Men: Apocalypse was kino

X-Men final stand

This
How can people praise this shit.

its the worst shit pile I have ever watched
I had headache and nausea 2 days after watching it because I had to stay in the room with the girl I wanted to fuck.

This shitpile cockblocked me, ruined my date and she never texted back. Worst fucking movie ever.

>Amélie

Probably not the worst I've ever seen but I remember laughing when my brother told me he thought this was pretty good. This was before I knew it was pretty much unanimously panned critically.

>MARTHA!!!!

Actually, that is the 2nd worst movie I’ve ever seen, _THIS_ is the #1 shittiest movie ever, so shitty in fact that I had sub-consciously blocked it’s shittyness from my mind, until you started this thread (thanks, asshole!).

Absolutely no fucking plot at all, just a bunch of people randomly wandering thru the jungle, horribly bad over-dubbing (low-buck kung-fu flicks from Hong Kong do a better job) and literally the worst “acting” I’ve ever had the misfortune to see; Klaus Kinski stumbles bumbles about like a drunk because… I dunno, while making weird faces for reason at all, while the supporting cast apparently had no direction from the director and just do whatever the fuck they want, winging it throughout the entire movie.

Complete utter shit but you should still watch it anyway, just to see how truly bad a movie can be.

I was bored to tears. It's 98% just soldiers shooting at smoke.

lmao this thread

fuck off loser

It's so, so, so, so bad.

I remember loving this as a kid.
>that Russian assassin cat

I didn't actually watch all of it. I got up and started doing other things, checking back in occasionally when it became apparent that after the first 15 minutes it's two people bobbing in the water for another hour.

Klaus, please.

Shouldn't be off molesting your daughters?

ah le epic contrarian opinion

>Must have touched a nerve.

>MARTHA!!!!

It's true, The movie was a mess to watch from the start, the ultimate edition was much more together. I was expecting something that was at least fluid, and not just erratic. It didn't help the movie just make it feel more like they got a YouTube star to edit the story together, and then DOOMSDAY out of nowhere. I can appreciate bad movies for at least not having high expectations, but this was on the heals of Man of Steel and Nolan's Batman.

Man of Steel wasn't even that great, but at least you could follow the logic of the movie.

literally jar jar fucking binks

The Imitation Game

Wasn't that bad, and if you had high expectations, then you must have been a fan of Babe too.

Fritz Lang.

: / nothing more relevant to modern day cinema. Just going to say that Alexander Graham Bell's first recording of "Mary Had a Little Lamb" is the worest song you've ever heard too?

What about him, you read online how people hate him?

Jump on that Bandwagon. I think he was still great. Not much different then C3P0 ever was.

Wasn't the worst thing about TPM. I won't even invite you to prove me wrong because you can't.

>horribly bad over-dubbing (low-buck kung-fu flicks from Hong Kong do a better job)
I disagree and really liked the movie, but yeah, this really bothered me.

hadta wach this shit fo my film studies degree
racis honky ass bullshit
got my teach fired ova shown tis shit

Seriously kill yourself, my man.

>Wasn't the worst thing about TPM

I agree wholeheartedly.

no i kind of watched the movie literally he just didn't fit in the movie at all i did like the movie just not as much as other because of him

Human Centipede

Having this much of a gap in the ratio of budget to quality should be fucking illegal. I was actually angry while watching this movie.
>60 fucking million dollars
Shit, what a fucking mess. I'm getting annoyed just thinking about it.

Tales of the Ancient Empire.
Promised sequel to Sword and the Sorcerer
3/4 of the movie is summarizing events instead of depicting directly
Worst PS2 green screen backdrops ever
Ending is summarized in anime stills instead of portrayed live action.

Faggot
>as of now you are all fired that's right fired
>you have no one to blame but yourselves
>unless you have a dog, go home and take it out on him
Goldblums best movie after Jurassic park

This comes to mind, I might've seen worse but I can't really remember them.

No fuck you that shit was hilarious.

Even the worst movies ever made are still summarized by Cred Forums as LE ENDING

Fucking kill yourself you faggot

this guy knows what's up

I want to say this is serious but the "I dropped out of the 2nd grade" English is making me think that it is bait.

Only movie I've ever walked out of and asked for my money back

Sisters

Let me save those of you who haven't had the misfortune an hour and a half. It's nothing but hamfisted, clumsily strung together, derivatives of the most popular recent comedies. Only because Tina Fey has no talent, it doesn't even come across as funny but tired or ripped off. None of the jokes work and the entire thing is cringe inducing.

I've never gotten mad that I watched a movie before but it's been like six months and I'm still fuming.

Also, the best movie I've ever seen

American Psycho 2. Don't ask me why I watched it. I did and I will regret it all my life.

Probably the Dark Knight Rises

the whole trilogy is awful tbqh

I'm torn between Wrath of the Titans or Transporter 3

Haven't seen the rest

This could have been a great movie but instead it just begged so desperately to be taken seriously and it got to a point where the nonsense wasn't even entertaining.

Then again I can't say it's much worse than any other movie that begins with the premise of "hey, let's make a weird movie, like those art house movies, you know?"

OH MY GOODNESS YES. I don't know what's worse; the movie itself, or the fact that 2-3 of my friends recommended this to me... I'm like, what kind of a person do you think I am? It fuckin sucked. Basically "le wrong generation: the movie."