Lost is the greatest television show of all time

Lost is the greatest television show of all time

Prove me wrong faggots

WTF! Now I love Star Trek and Star Wars.

FoReVeR

>those last 3 seasons
>all those plotlines that never went anywhere

Damon Lindelof is a shitty screenwriter but he's created two of the best TV shows ever made. Pure telekino.

just open the door and don't drown retard, the adjacent room was like 30x bigger and you can swim out of it

I don't mind that, it wasn't boring and it wasn't disappointing. It was good. Had a sub, time travel, good actors, monsters and gods, whatever.

It wasn't thought out but that's more how life is. You know how unnatural it is that TV always has a 'resolution' to stuff. You ever get something happen to you that has no explanation and doesn't relate to your life story on the entire whole and define you with an allegory of what is going on?

No?

Oh.... well it happen to me once.

>it wasn't boring
so they didn't air any jack, kate, or [random asshole we're trying to force to be part of the main cast so we can kill people to keep this shit going forever] episodes?

Hes written two shows that go nowhere, do nothing, and act like they deserve to be patted on the head for that.

then how come I didn't watch it?
Your move

The first couple of seasons were pretty good. But not greatest. The seasons after that, hell no.

I liked LOST, but I'd have to put The Sopranos and The Wire above it, don't know if they're the greatest television shows of all time though.

>I didn't watch the last episode.

It was eh but there will never again be a show this hyped up.

Nope. Cheers was the greatest.

you didn't miss anything

Loss is the greatest Cred Forums meme of all time

Prove me wrong faggots

I can't prove you wrong because you are correct

I can't prove you wrong because that statement is entirely your opinion

In Desmonds visions Charlie were going to have to die if Claire and Aaron was to get off of the Island.
It didn't happen that season, and the vision did specify a helicopter but after being jungle Claire she did eventually get away.

Went to shit after season 2.

Ddin't Cuse & Lindelof do a Q&A where they flat out said "no they're not dead...."

this is literally the funniest thing that has ever been created

Sure, this one was.

Lost was second greatest though.

Got a lot less interesting after s2

Not even Lindelof's best show Tbh lad.

Fags could have read a good book instead of wasting the time to watch his shit
>muh mystery
>Dat waifu
THE series for absolute losers/plebs

verticals are from the golden age of memeing

Not even close. But that one is great. The rest are shit.

your opinion is terrible

Mad Men exists

Too bad its fact.

why do you bother capitalising and using full stops if you can't into contractions.

i could show you a hundred verticals that would make you shit your pants they're so funny

... So I'm talking to a legitimate retard.

That's swell.

Post'em faggot

lol that was fuckin hilarious bro, got anymore?

"I devoted my life - longer than you can possibly imagine - in service of a man who told me that everything was happening for a reason. That he had a plan - a plan that I was a part of - and when the time was right, that he'd share it with me.

And now that man is gone. So why do I want to die, Jack? Because I just found out my entire life had no purpose."

Loved LOST. Favorite show of all time and I've seen an emasculating amount of television.

Why the FUCK do people act like the Leftovers is even 1/4 as good as Lost? I tried getting through the first two seasons and it was beyond vapid. Completely uninteresting and a pittance of the grand and elaborate supernatural real-world-bridged universe of Lost.

>shittier version of Earth2 but with time travel and purgatory

oh wow, so great

Serious question, are you autistic? I just looked up the Wikipedia description for that show and it seems like the most mediocre mid-90s forgotten fucking autistic VH1 top-40 piece of shit show. LOST was a fucking God-given triumph of television, regardless of whether you are too dense or just plain stupid to grasp why.

I agree

I love it, but it sure is overrated as fuck

But Sheldor, this is my boat