SHIT JUST GOT REAL

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqvbv-SB4bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm so glad Nolan continued his line of films.

Did you hear if he didn't they were going to let Zach Snyder make a Superman film lel. JUST imagine how bad that would be....

What couldve been

Go back to 9fag or reddit.

>Shit just go real
>the obvious typo in the poster

>Freedman

it started here and it never left faggot

>Phillip Seymour Hoffmann
feels bad man

Remember when people thought he was gonna turn out to be the penguin?

>morgan freedman
Literally poetry

who the fuck thought that?

that's like thinking gambol was going to turn out to be killer croc.

everytime

>shot in the leg so he limps... or waddles
>smoke grenade jammed down his throat giving him a screechy, birdlike voice

except he's not short, he's not fat, and he's not wearing a tux, the only three reasons he's called the penguin.

but NOLAN man! Nolan is more realistic!

Yeah it's more realistic to get shot and smoked during a bank robbery and start calling yourself the penguin than it is for you to be a short fat guy.

this actually makes total sense. what other reason for the confusing, nonsensical smoke grenade thing? still have no idea what the point of that was (why didn't he just spit out the fucking thing)

taking it a step further, we would assume that the equivocal role in DKR (CIA) was also to return as a main villain

bravo nolan

the smoke grenade was the punchline to a joke.
The robbers put what was presumed to be frag grenades in all of the hostages hands.
Joker sticks a grenade in the bank managers mouth, pulls the pin as he walks to the bus.
We're all in horror that this guys head is about to explode, and then....
smoke.
It was harmless.

>Phillip Seymour-Hoffman

You think it's a joke? Making fun of a dead man like that?

this is what i thought, but how is smoke being shot directly down your throat not harmless? that would do serious lung damage

also it was obvious the pin was connected to a string and the grenade looked different than the frag grenades handed out. he could've easily spit it out and ran

>smoke grenade
>in the mouth
>harmless

Am I...am I having a stroke?

when compared to a frag grenade in the mouth

the smoke didn't shoot directly into his throat, it shot outwards

>not conan as riddler

Smoke shot outwards. But these motherfuckers get really hot, so there could be serious mouth burns.

>and Phillip Seymour Hoffmann
as?

you know how he got those scars?

You're a fucking idiot, stop 'trolling' by pretending to be an obnoxious cunt

I always thought it was joker gas because he started laughing after it went off, are you guys serious it's just a smoke bomb?

WELL

>I always thought it was joker gas because he started laughing after it went off

things that never happened.

why would they only use joker gas for one tiny little scene at the beginning of the movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=Yqvbv-SB4bg

at 4:55, I mean jesus he giggles, you're gunna sit here and tell me that isn't joker gas?

its at most a cough

It was toxic gas you mindless retards. That "giggle" is a final whimper as the toxin floods his lungs. Am I the only proper interpreter of Nolan's kinography on Cred Forums?

That man is a homosexual and he was recently featured in a video denouncing Trump. I will not be seeing any of his movies or tv shows until he comes to his senses and apologizes.

Dark Knight Rises shouldn't have been made. Memes aside it's the weakest of the three by far and only exists because there was fan expectations of a trilogy and a conclusion. Bane sucked as a villain, "Talia" was even worse and I bet you occasionally forget Catwoman was even in the movie. Nolan didn't seem to have his heart in it at all. Maybe if Heath Ledger hadn't died it would have turned out different.

Robin

It's relief

This.

Just imaging..... Having Heath Leadger as the joker in arkham asylum with batman has his prisioner.

Heath deserve to live more.