GOOLD?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UAgODVbPq78
imgur.com/gallery/0JBcP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kino stargate villain coming through.

DRONES?

It still hurts, bros.

Back when they were intimidating and all about no-nonsense.

If there is one thing I hate about this franchise it's the power progression. Humans get too strong too fast and villains become nothing but jokes down the line.

ayy

posting for hot tok'ra tits

that guy was the biggest massive asshole in television history. made the show fucking unbearable

What was wrong with Young? Only prickish thing he did was his "relationship" with TJ.

fucking saved holy shit
lt. hooters made it still worth

dude ass guard lmao!

The humans basically appropriated a shitload of Goa'uld and Asgard and Ancient technology and just slapped it together and called it "ours." We basically did the same thing as the Goa'uld, ironically.

>I'm willing let let you fuck me however you want O'neill but my symbiote wants Daniel....I'm fine with cucking my symbiote.

Except without the enslavement of other civilizations.

Unscheduled SJW Activation

>this same thread for the billionth time
>mfw

>literally 2 threads the past week
>yet you don't say shit about the 1,000th "hey mister," Threads

I was just looking for an excuse to post the webm

more like 2 threads in the past 3 months

We've reached "peak SG1." Until we get new SG content we're gonna have to settle for more wacko moments.

As it is, we may have to let the SGA fanboys takeover. They've already made headway in proving that Rodney and Weir were the best parts of SGA. I fear the day when the Sheppard/Ronan bromance will overtake the Shanks/Judge one.

SGU master race, true kino

not really his decisions but how he 'explained' them to everyone and just his overall demeanor. Just a massive unlikable cunt

Eli was annoying and it was satisfying to watch Rush jump his shit and call him a beta bitch-tit man-child.
He was too much pic related for this type of show.
Rush and Greer were the only interesting characters imo

Rush was legit great in this because he was like JK Simmons in Whiplash where you went almost the whole story not being able to tell whether he was pushing Eli or competing with him. Eli was nothing like the bazinga guy though, and I think the resentment of that character was only due to childish projection issues.

wha.....
The day you see regular SGA memes/threads on Cred Forums is the day people unironically laugh at jaffa jokes.

finally a character just like me!

Stargate is life bro, that's just how it is.

Eli was a kid who was really excited that he got to go to space, then we watched him develop as he realized shit wasn't all fun and games into a character we could actually care about instead of a whiny kid genius nerd

Which main cast member IF they were to be killed in action would have the biggest consequences for the entire program?

>Jack- no Ancient Antartica chair
>Sam- literally no one on her level in terms of usefulness
>Daniel- literally no ancient translations
>Teal'c- no unifying Jaffa

>jack- ATA gene therapy
>Sam- rodney mckay
>Daniel- Rodney mckay
Teal'c- I'll give you that one

>Except without the enslavement of other civilizations.

>go to other planets
>ask for food in exchange for 'protection'
tauri scum.

the ancient gene only got discovered because of the analysis done on jack's DNA to figure out why he could drive the chair

>Rodney Mckay

He was shown to be incompetent compared to Sam and no way any of the team would care to have him on the actual team. Hell even on Atlantis he was completely incompetent to the point of a Deus Ex moment to come out on top, nor was he any good in the field.
>Rodney ascending ever

It was shown in Atlantis that Rodney had the potential to get over his own Rodneyness and become pretty fucking bad ass.

"Just because my reproductive organs are on the inside rather than the outside, it doesn't mean I can't do your job"

Tell me about your sexual organs Lieutenant Colonel?

So if a regular Ha'tak is a mothership, what do you classify Anubis' flagship as?

The fathership

SG-1 is my favorite sci-fi show ever and I'm a huge Star Trek fan.

What did he mean by this?

>It's a "the nerdy science bastard ruins the show because the actor who plays him has such a massive ego that he has to have a bunch of special episodes dedicated to him and he has to have a bunch of character development and be the chosen one" series

Double P90 nigga, just give up ay lmaos

Not even replicators can handle that shit.

Man did the Asgard fuck up royally with their time warp device. They got like 10 000 years more advanced.

I liked both SGU and TSCC, Both were cancelled because a lot of you are insufferable cunts who bitch no matter what happens. Well now you have to suffer with Game of Thrones cunts. I'm so sorry for wishing you harm!

I remember that episode Carter was like WTF???? Fifth was a pussy desu!

"Upgrades" is one of my favs

>dude lets pop on these stim bracelets go barfighting lmao

SGU Bad
TSCC Good

Trying to remake BSG in Stargate.. just lol. I hated all characters I had to drop it real quick.

Yo, wonderbread, you got that address figured out yet?

fuck yeah! One of my favorites. That speed like The Flash.

>I liked both SGU and TSCC, Both were cancelled because a lot of you are insufferable cunts who bitch no matter what happens.

Fuck you. You're the reason SGU was even made in the first place. Because of faggots with reddit tier shit taste like yourself.

SGU was an abomination.

It started out as a fucking generic Sci-Fi piece of shit show. Shit characters, shit gritty muh drama setting, shit lore hurr muh lucian alliance no one gives a shit about, no fucking stargate adventure and exploration anymore, no stargate typical humor. Hurr self-insert fat basement dwelling neckbear loser self-insert who for some ungodly reason knows Ancient tech and gets to play protagonist.

Fuck this rotten piece of noxious shit show forever. And fuck everyone for enabling this garbage.

You know it doesn't actually say Colonel on my uniform. Did anyone think of that?

"Chill T, I'm like translating as fast as I can."

youtube.com/watch?v=UAgODVbPq78

That bitch made me diamonds are there noodz?

>shit lore hurr muh lucian alliance
Enjoy your Emmerich shitshow starring Channing Tatum.

It was entirely in SG lore but autists lost their shit because it showed main characters having sex. I'll stand by this assessment until I die.

learning needs to be a slow organic process, if you suddenly get everything you need to know at once, the opportunity to grow's already over and you have what you need and you apply it for the one simple purpose that you want it for without putting deeper thought in and growing as a person/being/beyond time and space at all
i think it's like, if you ascend prematurely you're just gonna do what you wanted to as a mortal and you wont accomplish anything good for the galaxy/universe as a whole and live a meaningless, pitiful, blind existence. basically, you don't have the opportunity to make a kickass ballin' meal anymore, you just settle for a magic ascension powered fastfood machine because that's what you need right now in your tiny, puny worldview of "i want food now and ascending gets me food"

They tried to shoehorn some lore into it to make it feel a little like the old shows but everything else was anything unlike Stargate.

Why did they never retrofit the SGC to put a vehicle bay right in front of the embarkation room? Move the Control Center up to the conference room and move that someplace else so SG teams could have more support than the damn MALP or the UAV they occasionally used.

Imagine if they had a jeep or some APCs to wreck Goa'ulds with? Or at least drive some ATVs in so they didn't have to walk all the damn time.

Not the guy you're responding to but I disagree. SGU was good or at least it was getting good. It has great potential. You're making that guys point for him. It's like guys like you who wanted more of the same formula and couldn't grow to appreciate a new direction. Yes, SGU was different, it wasn't "campy" like SG-1 or Atlantis. It was more adult, which any true fan appreciated. Given your rabid immature response perhaps thats why it didn't take. Too many of Stargate's fanbase were manchildren who wanted the same formula they'd be watching for a decade since they themselves hadn't matured in that decade. Many of us did mature and appreciated the Stargate concept and general universe breaking the formula.

Close the Iris!

>it was more adult
>true fan
>manchildren
>mature shows for mature people like my mature self

Literally fuck off back to P3W-451 with your shit tier bait, Shol'va.

I'm not sure a car would fit through.

A Serpent guard, a Horus guard and a Setesh guard meet on a neutral planet. It is a tense moment. The Serpent guard's eyes glow. The Horus guard's beak glistens. The Setesh guard's nose...drips.

Rodney didn't do much Ancient translating outside of computer code, though.

They usually had Weir do the Daniel-level stuff.

The Ancients had the Puddle Jumpers, and the SGC built entire fleets of X302s, they could definitely spare the money for a purpose built, or at least a modified version of a standard military vehicle, to fit through the gate and provide ground support on missions.

I'll take the green text one liner frantic response as you being put in your place and being too much of a bitch to make a real comeback.

>exploration
>Many of us did mature

Yes, I didn't want to see a million medieval planets like SG1 or a million Canadian forests like SGA. SGU became a great show in season 2.

puddlejumpers fit fine

WHEN

other than S4E16 Brain Freeze when he saves bomb as fuck, dressed to the nines jewel saite

*Thump*
Triggeron particles are off the charts, sir! What should I do? PLEASE ADVISE!

The lore was all there, the only thing that changed was tone. It was personal, and people that got scared by that didn't deserve the most HARD-SCI-FI to ever air up to that point.

It's a tv show. Stop being autistic.

XD! Best Goa'uld joke ever!

>you will never be ignored by your godfu in a celestial diner

Yeah Weir knew Ancient really well. Rodney was more Carter-like without the military training.

Well puddle jumpers could fly, in space even. Many planets didnt even have roads. Most stargates were on top of staircases too.

I actually get what you are saying. Maybe the budget didn't allow for it and/or politics.

I want to have Ba'al's children!

Original Xbox.

>it's a cancelled MMO episode

This show really had great eye candy for everyone.

>being this mad about having utter shit taste

Look it's okay if you like SGU. Somebody has to.

Just don't pretend it's Stargate.

I'll even concede that it got better towards the end of the second season when the stakes became higher with those automated drones and the creepy as fuck blue aliens. Other than that everything before it was televised garbage.

>medieval planets with that one uber religious guy and statuesque acting extras
>trees, so many fucking trees
I agree, I couldn't care less for the drama between people I couldn't care two shits about and cookie cutter characters (Chloe was so meh), but, overall, it was a change for the better.

>Yes, I didn't want to see a million medieval planets like SG1 or a million Canadian forests like SGA. SGU became a great show in season 2.
Pretty much, It was all well and fine and comfy but just didn't satisfy toward the end, it was predictable. The only entertaining parts was the story arcs expanding on the Ancients lore, their history, etc, not the bad guy of the season, etc. Which is basically where SGU took off and got its potential, get away from the formulaic and already known milky way and pegasus galaxies, go to some unknown corner of the universe, keep the ancient lore and add new mystery to be determined about the ancients, add some adult themes and drama., so on

wtf

I was more wishing for an Xcom style game in the Stargate universe, and imagining what they could have done in the show that would probably happen in the game.

All terrain, man. MALPs didn't have much trouble most of the time, and being able to carry more supplies, wounded personnel, or just being able to travel quickly would be a major advantage.

All the times a military SG team supported SG1 and they shot down an ass load of Death Gliders (Why didn't they ever get a Goa'uld sounding name like Ha'taks or Al'kesh? Death Glider always sounded so lame.) with unguided rocket launchers, I just had to wonder why they didn't have a dedicated mobile AA platform, or something that could feasibly carry the number of MANPADs they would be firing.

It's actually a commonly accepted wedding rule for women: don't look hotter than the bride, cover up, make yourself a little more plain - it's her day.

>was going to be Xena but for a last minute illness that forced her to miss her flight to NZ
Everything worked out in the end though.

>samefagging this hard
>mfw SGU drones are this desperate

You're embarrassing yourself.

You will never have unusual and unorthodox sexual intercourse with Vala :(

Too bony 6/10

>It's a Teal'c has had enough of these gayass zats and staves and walks around with demounted ship cannon episode

I don't know what an AA platform is or MANPADS but it sounds cool as fuck!

>it's an SGU episode finally ends and the series is forever thankfully canceled episode

>When Jackson turns her down in her bedroom

baka'd

But then again he got so much ass, both on the show and IRL - so he made it believable.

I looked hotter than the bride once. She was so mad!

>That season 8 episode she first appeared in
>That perfect ass shot after Daniels Zats her and throws her over his shoulder

Hnng.

>MANPADS
I think you do since you corrected my incorrect acronym since I left the last S lower case when it should have been uppercase since it stands for System.

Just stop...

real quick vala dump

imgur.com/gallery/0JBcP

Here you go little guy, have some formula. That's a good boy, its not Stargate, Those SGU fans are jealous of how special you are. That right. This is Stargate. Yummy Stargate. Same formula you've had all your manchild life. Change is bad. Its scary. You never have to grow up. You're my baby and you'll always be my baby. Whose gonna live with mommy till he dies? Good boy.

That ep was fun, when Daniel is alone and she hijacks the ship in one of those godmode suits. Fuck those frankenstein warriors were OP, what where they called?? Krul warriors?

>SGU humor in a nutshell

Oh wait...

Kull. The Goa'uld word Orak sounded better.

And Daniel posing as Hans Olo in the armor was equal parts funny and cool.

Not him but they could've made it good. A good change instead of a bad change you know.

It was canceled because it was objectively bad.

The Battlestar Galactica formula didn't work! Get over it! The majority of SG fans have spoken. It sucked...deal with it!

Says the SGA fag, pretending that SGA wasn't on the decline.

As a matter of fact there's a crossover fanfic with X-COM and SG-1. It's called "Goa'uld Defense".
There's lots of stuff like them using HWPs to provide fire support that definitely should have been in the series.