The state of the dceu

JUST

>implying any single marvel movie has even a third if the depth contained within this two scenes

Go to bed marlel

fpbp

DELETE THIS

really makes you think...

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck homo-san.

Drop Snyder.

Bring back Nolan.

It's the only way..

I dare a DCuck to try and defend these two scenes.

Those scenes are better than every single ''good'' scene from Avengers 1, 2 and Civil War.

>someone made a meme of it so it must be dumb xDDDD

>FREEZE! IMPERVIOUS SCALLYWAG OF A SON

The same Rotten Tomatoes that gave Ghostbusters a fresh? Thats who you Marvelfags throw your lot in with

As a Cred Forums user, you just cannot deffend Marvel movies over DC, just because of the simple fact that DC has inspired hundreds of memes, while Marvel has none.
Honestly, DC made Baneposting (the greatest meme ever), Stop Invincible Son, Martha, Lex posting, Mom's gonna freak, tangerines, katana, among many many others.
Marvel, on the other hand, tries hard to make memes out of their annoying quips, and fails to achieve any, because they're so in your face about it.
DC is the patrician's choice for that reason only.

>Where you from kid?
>Queens
>DUDE ME TOO LMAO I'M NOT FIGHTING YOU ANYMORE KEK

Viewer reviews are good

You forgot one

Clark is literally a god among insects, but the world isn't ready for him yet. In that car scene, Pa legitimately wondered that if in the past 18 years of his life he had taught Clark the morals needed to not abuse his gifts. Pa did not intend for saving the dog to his my final act on Earth, but you know I bet he was somewhat glad it was. Even if it brings pain to Clark, he knew it would also teach him the final lesson that he must wait longer before revealing himself to the world. Pa did not know when that time would be but he felt inside that one day the existential shock Clark gave him and his wife when they found him would be delivered to the whole world one day. Because if Clark exists then who knows what else could be out there? Unlike Clark, however, the shock may be followed up with a legitimate threat and at that time Pa, as he knew death was imminent, also knew that Clark's sadness and desire to help proved that he would be there to protect his mother and the world like the good man Pa raised him to be. Pa wanted him to be strong for them both, and endure all the death from human threats and natural disasters because they are preferable to Clark revealing his presence. Pa wanted his death to strengthen Clark's resolve to one day protect everyone. As he looked into his son's eyes there with the tornado roaring behind him, he wanted Clark realize that was sent to this planet for a reason but saving him wasn't it; and above all he wanted him to know that he loved him.

Evans posting you dumb DC retard

Fixed.

Beautifully said.

It's already dying and never had any versatility to begin with.

Post will be forgotten, more 'stop invincible son' memes will be posted.....the world is unfair

Zack Snyder's films are just too smart for your average person

Fucking hell, this