Ohh a new HBO series

Ohh a new HBO series

oh, it's another modern day black women talking about race issues for 30 minutes series

FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/polfights/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/polfighting/
cnn.com/2016/09/23/us/charlotte-protests/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/22/trump-ohio-campaign-chair-no-racism-before-obama
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474690615224.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just how many black people subscribe to and watch HBO...?

it's targeted at the white guilt demo

niggers are the only people who watch broadcast television anymore

well Trevor Noah proved that isn't enough to carry a show

don't like it, don't watch it. it'll get canceled soon enough for lack of tits and dragons.

Don't worry. It'll get cancelled.

It seems like OP is pretty

insecure

>The Who's Meet the New Boss starts playing

>HBO rejects Charlie Kaufman's pilot
>picks up some no-name n*gger's show so they can complain about race issues

The problem goes beyond "don't like it don't watch it"

Funny that it's called Insecure eh my friends

>n*gger

You can say "nigger", user. Nobody's going to tattle on you.

FX rejected it.

Oh good. More brillo haired subhumans. Just what TV needed.

>Meanwhile, back in 2012, Kaufman was working on a series at HBO that was slated to star his longtime pal and collaborator Catherine Keener

>“The whole series takes place on one day. The premise of the show is that there are so many different accidents in your life that lead you in different directions, and as you look at someone’s life from birth to, let’s say, 50, there are so many different versions of that life that could have happened. My idea was that you take this woman, she is this age on this day, that’s the only given, and then each episode is based on a different route. Maybe it broke off here and the difference is very small; maybe it broke off when she was a baby, in which case it’s a completely different life,” he explained. “In the course of the series, you start to recognize, first of all, there’s clues given as to what these things were that happened that changed the course of her life. But there are also similarities in all these different versions of herself — about who she is.”

>That sounds amazing. But Kaufman says that HBO didn’t think the wildly divergent tones of each episode would work

The brilliant mind of Charlie Kaufman "wouldn't work" but "white people be like dis, black people be like dis" does work
Fuck HBO

again another victimization for niggers?

to the trash it goes

I think they gave Lena Dunham another show too

Google might

We'll still have The Leftovers so I don't give a fuck, HBO has already long passed its golden years anyway

Just finished watching it, it was refreshing . We need more black women series, and Issa Rae is unironically hilarious. This is the exact type of female driven show HBO needs after being with Lena Dunham for so long.

Cry more, faggot.

There's no free market influence here.

When they make a whiny black movie, it doesn't turn a profit. When they make a whiny black TV show, nobody watches it.

So why do they keep producing them? Why spend years and millions of dollars pandering to an audience that's never existed?

Just finished watching the first ep. It was hilarious desu

Is Effie Brown involved with this? I'd be shocked if she weren't.

>oh, it's another modern day black women talking about race issues for 30 minutes series

how many other series like that are on tv?

>blacks
>woman
>social issues
>(((HBO)))

Who watches this shit?

b8 or you're full of shit. I watched ten minutes and it was completely stale tropes with an unoriginal storyline with black flavor thrown on top. To make it worse the entire script is "mothafucka this, bullshit that, this motherfucka..." like jesus christ tone down on the cussing it's not edgy or cool, we get it you're an angry black woman

All you alt-right losers ITT are so predictable.

>HURRR WHY ARE THEY GIVING BLACK PEOPLE SHOWS HURRRRR
>BLACK PEOPLE WON'T WATCH IT ANYWAY HURRR

are you neckbeards forgetting that Atlanta had FX's highest premiere ratings in over three years?

The world is changing, different people of different colors are now getting to tell their stories on television.

Get with it or cry about how you're so """"oppressed"""" on an anonymous cartoon knitting board all day.

>my white greasy neckbeard ass didn't like it so anybody else that does is lying

Kill yourself

morgan freeman said that racism will die out when people stop making a big deal about race. some suspect these shows are doing the opposite, pushing racial tension. I haven't seen atlanta or this though so I won't comment on whether or not that is accurate for these shows.

>modern-day black women
as opposed to what? does HBO think that they'll create a controversy if they just say "black women" instead

and fuck off, Cred Forums

>white people make art
compelling stories, interesting characters, thought provoking concepts
>black people make art
RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE RACE

no u

hi Kunta Kinte

I see their bitching about no black shows on HBO worked.
There were BLM types complaining about Game of Thrones because not enough black people.
Funny thing is HBO has had black shows on in the past but niggas don't support their own shit. So expect this to flop in a minute.

I've noticed this about your 'merican culture.

american blacks are some of the most racist, bigoted & misogynistic people of any race, any country.

I don't understand why you just let them behave that way.

If you were the most oppressed race on Earth I'm sure you'd have difficulty not letting your oppression be a factor of your art.

Just because it makes you uncomfortable doesn't mean it's wrong white boi.

The silence is deafening.

Morgan Freeman is a coon ass nigga that's been around too many white people for too long

He isn't the voice of all black people

>most oppressed race on Earth
Maybe 100 years ago. We've all moved on, well some of us. Some of us who never experienced real prejudice but believe we have because our ancestors did choose not to move on even though they literally were not even alive when the shit happened.

this.

black series or art it's all about muh victim racism....

i can say stupid racist shit becuse IM A VICTIM!

Black Trash

>we've all moved on

>meanwhile another unarmed man got shot by a cop just for being black

>He isn't the voice of all black people
it's a damn shame he's not

Yeah. I mean, I'm not gonna watch the show, doesn't interest me, but it's presence on tv has no effect on my life.

alt-right BTFO

It was funny desu.

cry harder Cred Forumstards

It's not Cred Forums if someone's not looking for things to be angry about

>If you were the shittiest race on Earth I'm sure you'd have difficulty not letting your shittiness be a factor of your art

ftfy

The world would be happier if we were actually honest about the biological bases of race.

*smacks lips*
HOL UP
*collects wellfare*
YOU BE SAYIN
*dials up delivery pizza on their obamaphone*
HOL UP
*receives scholarship*
THAT WE WUZ
*gets extra points on SAT*
WE
*gets entire networks devoted to them*
WUZ
*whines about white people*
KANGS N SHIEET
*drinks cough syrup*
BUT HOL UP
*dodges child support*
WHITE PEOPLE
*smokes weed*
MADE US SLAVES
*sells ebt credits for crack*
SHIEET
*posts on twitter*
WE GOTTA 187
*blocks highways*
HOL UP
*grabs dick*
187 ALL WHITIES

>are you neckbeards forgetting that Atlanta had FX's highest premiere ratings in over three years?
July 15th, 2014 - "The Strain" premieres on FX to 2.9 million viewers and a 1.18 Nielsen rating
September 6th, 2016 - "Atlanta" premieres on FX to 1.08 million viewers and a 0.53 Nielsen rating

Care to explain?

>If you were the most oppressed race on Earth I'm sure you'd have difficulty not letting your oppression be a factor of your art.

Oooooh shit your stupid negro ass. Center and southamerican people suffer abuse, rape , denigration and constant abuse from the spanish invasion for more than 400 years, more than all your stupid crybaby nigger asses.

and we move one, the difference is that no spanish guys came here to apologize and try to look our forgiveness ...

you are chilidsh little bitches man, grow the fuck up niggers

who got it?

>white cop kills unarmed black man
RIOT & LOOT
>white cop kills armed black man
RIOT & LOOT
>black cop kills armed black man
RIOT & LOOT

Their point got lost long ago in their ignorance

I bet a jury is more likely to think she was incompetent, for obvious reasons, than the victim was reaching for something. The manslaughter charges were filed quickly.

WE BE 'PRESSED AN SHIET

>soccer team loses
RIOT & LOOT

>american blacks are some of the most racist, bigoted & misogynistic people of any race, any country.
>I don't understand why you just let them behave that way.

We "let them" behave that way because they've mastered the art of playing the race card.

Can't criticize blacks or call them out for their bullshit in >2016
thus blacks behave like unchecked spoiled children.

>just for being black

The more you say this, the more you say that being black means
>being unable to respond rationally to commands
>behaving in threatening manners to strangers
>poising oneself to attack strangers
>actually attacking strangers

Niggers have zero self awareness when they're stereotyping themselves to play victim.

It is for a comedy. Think that's what he means

In fact, let me continue

February 2nd, 2016 - "American Crime Story" premieres on FX to a whopping 5.1 million viewers and a 1.96 Nielsen rating

September 15th, 2015 - "The Bastard Executioner" premieres on FX to 2.1 million viewers and a 0.83 Nielsen rating

April 15th, 2014 - "Fargo" premieres on FX to 2.6 million viewers and a 0.80 Nielsen rating

June 24th, 2014 - "Tyrant" premieres on FX to 2.1 million viewers and a 0.61 Nielsen rating

So could you please cite a source or methodology for Atlanta's 1.08 million viewers amd 0.53 Nielsen being "the highest premiere ratings in three years"?

Very telling of Europoors

That only happens with europoors. Anyway, that shit is nowhere near as bad as the chaos Black Lives Matter create.

Eurocucks are the real subhumans

Every american is an american first

So much media doing nothing but dividing based on insignificant shit like race gender or sexuality should really start to set off some warnings in even the dumbest liberal at this point

Don't you ever wonder why there are so many "Entertainment" shows that are literally nothing but black people complaining about racism

>itt

>unarmed
>just for being black
>not for repeatedly ignoring police requests to "drop the gun"
He shouldn't have been driving anyway. Motherfucker had a brain injury.

I remember watching a video where some black woman tried to equate Philly wrecking shit after a game to some riots from a year ago. Flip some cars and break some windows in the downtown area isn't the same as city wide looting, attacking other civilians, and destroy entire buildings via arson.

Ah, I see. In that case St. George premiered on March 6th, 2014 to 1.2 million viewers and a 0.44 Nielsen rating and Partners premiered on August 4th, 2014 to 1.1 million viewers and a 0.36 Nielsen rating.

So by "the highest premiere ratings in three years" he actually meant "the highest 18-49 demographic rating (but not total viewership) among FX's massively underperforming comedy block that we've seen since Charlie Sheen's Anger Management went off the air"

Dont worry. It will have Girls level of viewership

>meanwhile another unarmed man got shot by a cop just for being black
Is this what people are parroting?
You can clearly see in the video the cops yelling at him to stop and not to return to his vehicle. Universally when the cops have you step out of a car they don't want you to go back to it because they don't know if you are trying to get a weapon or take incriminating evidence from the vehicle.
Having your hands up and being """unarmed""" does not give you the freedom to disobey a direct order to stop what you're doing and comply with the investigation. If he weren't so stubborn and confrontational the guy would be alive today.

That also doesn't justify either one. Idiots on both sides.

If only....

truth is I don't care about race be whatever, just leave me alone, but what is worrisome is how much race baiting is getting out of hand.

Why don't.Americans just kill all their black people?

you're not allowed to not care about race

hence these shows

Judging from the ad I saw it's going to be one of those why doesn't anyone want to date me type shows mixed with a lot of black people issues presented as comical situations.
I'm sure there will be a "Why don't white men want to date me" episode.

>We're upset about the violence in our community
>Let's respond by destroying our community

Who will learn first; niggers or manlets?

They honestly should have all been shipped back to Africa after the Civil War

Niggers have a culture of violence so i don't think they are gonna realize they victimization is hurting them too

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/polfights/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/polfighting/

sup senpai

>Anyway, that shit is nowhere near as bad
They do get really bad. Most recently look up the English and Russian riots in France during Euro 2016

Alt right, alt right, alt right!

moommmmmmmmm I said the n-word on the internet again!

i am so le edgy! xD

>i'm an alt-rightist

said literally nobody ever

how this retarded photo has disseminated is beyond me-- concerted effort from assblasted liberals perhaps?

t. triggered alt-rightist

>*gets extra points on SAT*

This doesn't actually happen.

>n-word

ain't even mad

>over 100 instances of the word nigger used itt alone

and you Cred Forumstards are here complaining about black people talking about their oppression and racism in their shows, you all keep giving them a reason too

Are you all this stupid?

the reason that the word nigger is used so often is because blacks act like niggers

stop acting like a nigger and you don't get called one

pretty sure that the race problems are past the "just ignore it and they'll go away"

literally googles googling out in Charleston as we speak

Doesn't look like it. Larry Wilmore is co-creator though lel.

You mad

>Uncle Tom
>mattering

zozzle

cnn.com/2016/09/23/us/charlotte-protests/

12 actually and one is yours. Stop trying to stir up shit you faggot

>a black person cultured and smart enough to get their own HBO show is still a nigger

Face it, you're just a racist bigot. None of your Cred Forums """ideologies""" are steeped in any semblance of reality, they're all just tinfoil ramblings from an insecure autist that thinks being as edgy as possible is the only way he can leave some sort of mark on this world.

>modern day

So how are they going to pretend the entire world is racist against them?

>experiences
>life choices

Oh, I get it. The show is going to flash back to their childhood when they feel like the episode needs some hyperbolic racism.

damn son the black guy fights like an anime character

The show is more about black women and dating culture.

It isn't this big racial deconstruction of society that you Cred Forums cucks keep saying it is.

Take the tinfoil hat off and leave your house sometime.

>TWO (2) term President is black
>Attorney General is black
>ayo we wuz victims n shit

>Complains about a show whose intended demographic target aren't white people

Why are you triggered by something you don't need to watch anyways?

>a black person cultured and smart enough to get their own HBO show
What is Affirmative Action for 500?

You were the only one to fall for his bait, congrats.

>president is black
>racism is literally over
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/22/trump-ohio-campaign-chair-no-racism-before-obama

Is this you?

I have HBO because of my campus. The only things I saw from promos was something about secret white meetings. Doesn't seem like the show is going to be as preachy as Cred Forums makes it out to be.

imagine being triggered enough to make this

>reply bears in no way on replied-to-post

Stop acting like a nigger and you won't get called one, nigger.

googles gonna goog

Imagine being triggered enough to make this

Are you really surprised?

Same with Larry Wilmore. Fuck these niggers

>Larry Wilmore
Wow it's gonna be extra unfunny

Surprised? Not really. But I've always viewed HBO as a more risky yet respectable broadcast company with a great track record. The fact that they've been putting out such garbage the last few years is just disappointing.

Why is it that white people can make art/entertainment about any subject but black people can only make ""art"" about oppression or "the black experience"

They have no power here

you're insecurity is showing

Because those are the only shows that get greenlit by the CEO's of media companies.

I wonder if these blacks ever wonder why their show where they do nothing but widen the racial divide get picked up.

Useful idiots.

Because confirmation bias

I'M SO MAD THAT THERE'S SOMETHING NOT FOR ME ON TV
I CAN'T EVEN POSSIBLY RELATE TO IT, THEY'RE COONS
THIS IS LITERALLY BEING SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT, SOMEONE WILL BREAK INTO MY HOME AND STRAP ME TO A CHAIR WITH MY EYELIDS TAPED OPEN

FUCK YOU OBAMA YOU DID THIS

What is it about this show that triggers you manbabbies? You aren't even the intended audience.

>been around too many white people for too long

Maybe that's the secret to being a wise chill ass nigga

You're missing the point in your stupidity. There are hundreds of shows on television that aren't for me and I could not care less. When there is yet another race baiting "muh strong black independent women" show about nothing but race (aka racist white people) they can all fuck off. So can you, idiot.

>You can say "nigger", user
Yeah, but it's just in bad taste and all around trashy.

Stop committing crimes

How many episodes did you watch to come to your conclusion or are you in the habit of judging things without experience?

You lose points for posting the guy about to poop on a dinner plate.

>black people
>professional choices

You must be furious.

The first episode, the only one on HBO NOW

I'm perfectly willing to believe this show's terrible, but I'd like to actually SEE it first instead of knee-jerk condemning it because I perceive some agenda at work.

>Make post about black people
>Get hundreds of replies
No wonder cuckposting is so popular on here. Guaranteed (You)s.

>you have to watch the episodes, not the episode descriptions provided by HBO!
fuck off

Oh really? They might as well

Racism is rampant because Obama is a divisive race baiting fag lord

how can white men even compete?

>on HBO NOW
no thanks, I'm allergic to cancer

That doesn't come off as triggered, it does come off as accurate.

Niggers fail at everything. Notice how even on anymous messagboards they have to tell everyone they're black like anyone fucking cares?

>WAH WHY ARE PEOPLE ACTUALLY TALKING ABOUT RACISM SAFE SPACE NOW
>2008 = racism started

> I go by descriptions written by interns

ok

>it does come off as accurate
Like the alt-right one that triggered you?

Is this picture supposed to satire of what a joke source looks like, or are you unironically using this to try and prove your "point".

No it's not nigger, niggers call each other nigger every day. Niggers like being called nigger.

>niggers call each other nigger every day
Yes, and how is that not trashy and in bad taste?

Thatbwas a jumble of contrived garbage vs a concise point, are you retarded?

Are you denying black privilege?

>Are you denying black privilege?
Yes.

Nobody gave a shit about being racist before Ofaggot started encouraging it you conformist boot licker

Are you saying niggers are trashy? Wow so racist

Which part of
Are you denying? You can literally have a 2.0 and a shit MCAT and still have a 100% acceptance rate to any medical school if you are a nigger. Thanks obama

methodology of pulling stuff out your ass

We're patiently waiting for them to finish the job on their own.

What makes it contrived garbage? That it describes you to a tee?

YAAAAASSSS QUEEN SLAAAAAAAY

That's what Planned Parenthood is for

Heil Hillary, she will bring these niggers to heel and murder many nigger babies

>WAH PEOPLE CALLING ME RACIST IS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE THANKS OBAMA

a show about niggas, no thanks jews.

Jesus fucking Christ talking about race isn't about making you feel "guilty".

Naw, it would have to not be contrived garbage to do that. Clearly made by ass mad redditor on their first day, they even used their own pic

t. ass mad alt-rightist

>WAH PEOPLE CALLING ME NIGGER IS LITERALLY NIGGER GENOCIDE DO SOMETHING OBAMA TOO LATE WE LOOTIN

It is when it's target towards White libtards

t. Ass mad reddit nigger

Also that's Alt Reich to you

>WAH EXISTENCE IS LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE DO SOMETHING TRUMP TOO LATE WE LOOTIN

Literally every five seconds they're talking like uncultured swine and cussing for the sake of it. This is embarrassingly bad. If it were white people talking like this they'd be called edgy, but since they're black it's "hood" and "cool"

t. ass mad alt-right nigger

>White people
>looting

Is there anything you won't do to gobble black dick?

>WAH GO BACK TO AFRICA? THATS LITERALLY GENOCIDE NAW WE LOOTIN F A M

black men can give us interesting stories, black women just bang on about their fucking hair

we get it, the thick pelt on your bonce doesn't cut it with western beauty standards

t. Ass mad reddit nigger

Still worshipping black dick like a good cuck after they made sure Hernie got BTFO?

>white people
>not looting

Is there anything you won't do to gobble any dick?

>WAH DON'T SAY NIGGER TO EVERYONE IN PUBLIC? LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE WE LOOTIN FAMILY

Is there like a huge market for this shit that I'm not aware of?

I don't know why they'd green light this
>inb4 it's cheap
I'm sure shit like Eastbound and Down only cost like 30% more for its first season

So it's confirmed the show is pandering to niggers and white guilt cucks.

I'll be sure to ignore it.

>"white people be like dis, black people be like dis"
Not defending the show but judging from the promos it just seems to be more about a woman getting back into the dating scene.

>It's a black tv show/movie/talk brings up race constantly' episode

getting real sick of these reruns desu

t. ass mad alt-rightist nigger

You're going to be worshipping black dick after Drumpf loses :^)

Like any other show made by women this is just about how men suck and them talking about their vaginas

>you must be furious

Nice to see memes from 2010 coming back

how bout no

>WAH SWEAR WORDS LITERALLY TRIGGERED SAFE SPACE NOW

Yes, because it's been White people looting for the past 4 days right?

Yeah naw, stop your nigger gangbang for one second and maybe you'd notice the root of all evil is niggers

>WAH WHITEY SAID A WORD?! KILL WHITEY! F A M WE LOOTIN

White people do loot literally whenever they're able to though. Kill yourself fatass.

t. Ass mad reddit nigger

President Trump has already won you retarded coon ass pavement ape

Worse comes to worse hillary will bring niggers to heel and murder lots of black babies :^)

Heil Hillary

>it's a Cred Forums looking for literally anything to be triggered by episode
Pass the remote

Can't wait until Drumpf loses and all white babies are murdered :^)

Liberals enforce these values through legislation.

We need a repeal of the 14th amendment since it only protects shitty minorities, giving them immense privileges.

why in movies and tv do they always show white people sperging out around black people trying to give fist bumps and saying shit like 'keep it real!'

Why loot when we have money LMAO

Feels good not being a poor ass nigger. Feels good whenever a cop asserts his authority over subhuman niggers, even better if he fills them full of bullets

>WAH ANYONE SAID A WORD?! WHITE GENOCIDE! KILL EVERYONE

no triggering dum-dum, let me put it this way: you're not going to find "this mothafucka got the audacity" in a Spielberg script. It's tacky, it's grammatically inaccurate on purpose, it's trash.

>white people all die off
>suddenly there's no one left to pay into the welfare state
>black people have to start working
huh, this might actually work

>Planned Parenthood
>not specializing in killing niglets

What did Margaret Sanger say about minorities again? Oh yeah, they should be exterminated like weeds xD

To make black people seem 'cool' and white people seem dorky.

Look at any ad with a man and woman now: The woman is always leading around this caricature of an idiot man who doesn't know how to do a simple task that the woman sighs at then fixes.

>Planned Parenthood specializes in killing niglets
>Trump against Planned Parenthood
TRUMP LITERALLY FOR WHITE GENOCIDE

Because liberals actually act like that because they have no self awareness and stereotype blacks

>white people all die off
Sounds good to me :^)

>WAH WHY AM I SO UGLY AND A NIGGER?! I WISSSH IIIII WAAAAS WHHHHITEEEEEEEEEE

But this already happened in SA, they were given the land, the farms and the white man was turfed out.

Now the cities are like something from fallout, violence has soared immensely, the farms are all dry and dead, the people are starving and feasting on giant rats... and Mugabe is begging whites to come back.

There really is no way around it, the negro is an inferior race compared to all others.

The black man has produced almost nothing despite being here the longest and has taken a lot and STILL he is undomesticated .

But does having the characters behave like niggers really add anything to the storyline?

>WAH WHY AM I SO UGLY AND WHITE?! I WISH I WAS DEAD

post yfw you were born white

That's why I'm #Artillery4Hillary

Heil Hillary she will bring niggers to heel and keep Planned Parenthood killing nigger babies to keep thwir numbers down while they murder each other in the streets and the occasional Cop justice

Jesus Christ what are you even complaining about

t. Jew

>Tfw White master race
>tfw every race of female wants my dick no matter how much subversive kikes trt to push duh bbc

>W-WHITE PEOPLE CAN'T CURSE IN TELEVISION SHOWS LIKE THIS ITS A-ALL BLACK PEOPLE'S FAULT!!!1

>mfw literal white genocide after Hillary wins

>while reconsidering their life choices.

maybe they commit sudoku in second seasons

>posting in that picture in a thread literally dedicated to right wing bitching
What did he mean by this?

>obamaphone
...wut

Feels good mang

If blackwomen were interesting then I'd give a fuck about watching them. I'm eating up Narcos and have little interest for cowboy white-boy on the screen compared to those cartel bastards and flawed Columbian police/military.

>Most oppressed is black
>Not Jews prior to Israel's creation.
>Not Indigenous native americans who are shat on by hispanics in a way that would make whites horrified.
>not minorities in Muslim lands.
>Not Tibetans

k

>this is what niggers actually believe

Heil Hillary to bring niggers to heel and keep nigger babies being aborted as well as dying in the streets and by cops. God bless America

Could you teach me to be as edgy as you?

Even if that were true, who the fuck would actually carry it out, kek.

Any other race would lose in a matter of months. The whites would be like a carpet bombing on all others.

That's Zimbabwe, not South Africa. Well, the Mugabe bit is and the rats.

>Now the cities are like something from fallout, violence has soared immensely,

Is true for South Africa.

We do

Planned parenthood, creating the crack epidemic and therein gang wars, militarized police force. All ways we get away with reducing their population

13% of retarded niggers think they could take on 60% of intelligent armed individuals. Sad!

>n-word
Even on an anonymous image board, you are still a pussy.

All nigger means is black, are niggers not black? Why do they get so triggered when they call each other nigger every day? Feral animals

Edgy

oh no a show about the lives and perspectives of someone who isn't a white cis male!

who cares? if you don't want to watch it, don't.

Only cis White males matter and history backs that up

>oh, it's another modern day black women talking about race issues for 30 minutes series

Ah yes there are so many of those.

Check the birth rate :^)

I say we stop calling black people niggers, it's just such an outdated term. I've been calling them leftover farm equipment recently and it gets a much better reaction.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

sadly it is

SJW NIGGERKEKS BTFO

ANOTHER WIN FOR ANONYMOUS ALT-RIGHT GAMERGATERS YEEHAW

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474690615224.webm

Because Africa is a shithole and Europe has economic prosperity with welfare and liberal programs that keep the streets lit and safe.

People don't want to move to Africa, even the Africans don't want to be in Africa. People do, however, want to live in Europe.

If I said you could either get a room in the Baymont Inn while working as a janitor or live out in a tent by the river for free, which would you pick?

Meme magic's gonna win, pal.
Those kikes thought they could keep us in chains forever, but when God Emperor Trump marches into the White House borne on a glorious wave of incels and trap lovers, ((((they)))) are gonna be shaking so hard they'll drop their shekels.

>letting brown people in your country is literally punishing you by erasing your very identity!! :'(
Putting cheesy inspirational music behind it doesn't make him sound like any less of a hysterical melodramatic retard.

I'm a big Kaufman fan but that idea is fucking awful. HBO wouldnt turn down a show from one of our best artists unless it was as indigestible as that

that argument might work against someone who has no idea how bad europe is suffering right now

The majority of Europe isn't suffering. Maybe if you only count victims of terrorist attacks and rapes by middle eastern riff raff.

at least is more than what left american fags sjw and BLM thinks it's suffer..

>almost 10 months of butthurt
Nigger outcasts are the funniest.

And what do those retards have to do with your group of retards?

I'd have a lot more respect for niggers if those gangbanging faggots spoke like this.

Did Tyrese ever release the test results?

Marvel's "Black Panther" will do more good for the black race in America than a hundred of these shows "discussing" racism.

It will show black people being smart, fighting the good fight, and being heroic... not using complaints about being oppressed to excuse crappy behavior.

I've had HBO since the Sopranos debut season
I am black

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
i wasn't read y for that kek

prove it

You quote Morgan Freeman like I'm supposed to give two fucks about that faggot's opinion

>synopsis doesn't mention racism once
>OP projecting his own racism

You have a mental disorder OP. Go back to Cred Forums you fucking deplorable.

bruh

>>white people make art
>compelling stories, interesting characters, thought provoking concepts
Ah yes, Jersey Shore was truly a masterpiece that spoke for a generation. Top shelf cinema

First episode is literally shitting on black dudes calling them lazy and addressing race mixing from a black women's perspective. Pretty good from what I seen so far.

Lighten the fuck up

It bothers me that so many of these people can't just get over talking about race. It's like trannies, everything has to be about identity politics, they're so self absorbed that they can't see anything beyond themselves, which means everything they create is bland and preachy.

You seem to forget that those types of riots are what started the Revolutionary War back in the 1700s

>There are white Americans on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW who are still voting for Hillary, thereby emboldening all the anti-white sentiment flying around everywhere like it somehow isn't going to eventually affect them in any real way

>"B-but I'm one of the GOOD ones! I'm a GOOD cuck! The nu-Black regime will be nice to me and keep me on a as a manservant so it's all okay! IT'S TIME FOR WHITE PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF TO MOVE ASIDE AND GIVE OUR DAUGHTERS TO THE BBC"

What kind of autist sits around all day making pictures like that?
white people baka

>Revolutionary War was started by stealing cigarettes and cheetos

>Modern
>Black woman
HBO is now garbage

Just how many black people post to Cred Forums? The latest posts and the active threads are really suspicious

Cred Forumstards look for anything to claim muh white genocide and shitpost about
just look at this gigantic faggot who can't even communicate without memes

>addressing race mixing from a black women's perspective

I've been wondering when this conversation was going to start happening tbqh, what with all these white girls trying to hop all over black dick, and all the black guys shunning black women so they can get their trophy white bitches.

I know of at least 3, myself included
I don't make threads though. I just come here to laugh at the assmad Cred Forumstards after every Atlanta episode

Hey Bebe, go soak your dentures and never come back to r9k, you sheboon whore

When "Clurrence" is banging your daughter up the butt those few minutes before he shoots you both with his nine, I want you to remember this moment, and all the other moments when you thought you were on the right side of history.

>I just come here to laugh at the assmad Cred Forumstards after every Atlanta episode

Are you angry that black women in America are about to get mad woke and lay the smack down on white cave bitches?

It's funny, I think I've seen more black female, white male pairings in reality than white women with black men. Of course, it's never in the media or any shit like that.

If I was a black woman I'd feel hard done by.

Black women don't like the BBC? They all want the small white peeny? A likely story

Hi Deplorable!

>the deficient Cred Forumstard STILL can't communicate without memes

>small white peeny

BOOOOOOO!

Nope, I'm a 20 yo black male.
I'm tired of black women existing desu.
And no, there are no white women begging for my bbc. I'm a khhv that frequents r9k.
There is no great wave of white women throwing themselves on the floor for black cock, it's purely your propaganda from Australian shitpsoters and your insecurity at play.
Chad will always win.

No really, remember this moment. I hope it burns you up inside when you catch "Jamal" stealing your silverware as he fucks your wife. Remember all those times that you strived so hard to "do right" by those poor downtrodden minorities. Remember how sure you were that you'd somehow come out of it just fine, and that it would never affect you in any adverse way.

Remember it when "Tyrone" get that job you really wanted, and know you helped it happen.

This has to be the stupidest fucking post of the week
You should really look into suicide

I'll buy you all the tendies in the world if you can make one post without resorting to memes

You mad white boi?

I'm just mad HBO cancelled Steven Mcqueen's show after shooting the pilot and then ordering a 6 ep series

torrent when?

Starring Paul Dano :, (

Go away Donald

The show can't be really worse than this thread.

>Groids are less than 1 in 6 of the us population in general
>less than 1 in 10 of the non-incarcerated population
>'other people are getting to tell their stories'

But they're not financing it themselves, and it's utterly unappealing to over 90% of the general viewing audience.

Your kind has BET, best you stay there. You wanted media segregation, you got it.

'The most oppressed race on Earth'.

Free housing, free food, free education and free reign to be the #1 source of violent crime and sexual assault despite disproportionately small numbers.

You ask me, niggers aren't oppressed enough.

(Standard caveat: many blacks are not niggers)

>using Le ironically
Back to plebbit kid

Realistically what can they do?
Any sort of fantasy or sci-fi is just laughable considering black people alone wouldn't even have invented the wheel therefor any show featuring galaxy commanding we wuz's is just laughable
Are they going to guilt aliens into handing over their entire fleets to negroid pilots due to being more privledged?

Fuck off you lying rat
South Africa chased out the apartheid government which had a higher middle class of blacks than currently resides in South Africa
South African law meaning that companies have to represent the demographics means nearly all companies stacked with degree positions had to let their white staff go, there are no niggers to replace them and the country is falling apart.
You literally don't get power there all day, 65% of all blacks in SA on welfare therefor workers are taxed at a 55% rate
If you want to be able to live somewhere without being attacked, robbed, murdered, raped and killed by black thugs you need to live in a gated community and pay private security.
There has been over 250,000 murders since 2005
There have been over a million reported rapes and the South African police is incompetent suggesting a much higher amount.
South Africa is the rape capital of the world, 10% of all those tapes are on children under 3 because it's a belief among blacks that sex with an infant cures aids.
the country went from being rich, sought after as a destination by all neighbours, safe and efficient.
They now have no money, they are considered a 3rd world country with just about every measurement of living including education as low as possible on the world rankings.
South Africa, like Zimbabwe is a hell hole just the same, Mandela and Mugabe two fucking idiots who have ruined their country for everyone

dub confirm ! kek is with us :---------------D

delet

It's time to hear OUR STORY.

guess what, our story is shit and boring like everything else on tv.

SHEEEEITTTTTT

and yet the Chinese version gets called the most racist advert ever. How does that work?