A-hahahahahaha

>a-hahahahahaha
>a-list actor produces own movie
>stars in it, makes himself 20 years younger than he actually is with a hot minx wife and even minxier 17 yo daughter
>a-hahahahahaha
>formulaic sucky plot, all fluff
>candy PG-13 shower scene with 17 yo.
>"hero" who foils the villian
>fake rage, hollow victory.

this is JUSTitude on the level of Eddie Murphy's self-producing shenanigans from the 90s. LET THE PRO-MOVIE MAKERS make the films, DUMBASS. You just do what you do best and ACT.

Fuck I'm pissed off. So, if Brosnan doesn't get good roles, he should retire, not produce shite on his own.

i'm certain Cred Forums agrees with me.

Nah, he should keep making those shower scenes

fuck off child.
this is a thread for adults.

sounds like you are mad because he can actually get all that and you don't

Is this his firewall?

I'm mad to see talent go to waste on their own self-aggrandizement.

It's the Steven Seagal model.

OP has a-hahahahahahautism

i thought he was retured

>do you have what I.T. takes, old timer?
I'm with you OP, he should leave it to the professionals

kek

>a-list actor

right.

if he wants to get in a good movie, he should start sucking on Tarantino's italian cock.

The plot to this movie sounds almost exactly like the episode of The Simpsons he was in. Wouldn't be surprised if someone just said "imagine if we actually made it into a film" an he just said fuck it, sure.

>good movie
>Tarantino

He can do whatever the fuck he wants with his money, its not like hes forcing people to watch the movie

pierce brosnan wasn't even a-list when he was bond

I don't see a problem with any of this. Except OP getting mad enough to make a thread

Fuck you. I love this guy.
He can do no wrong.
NO FUCKING WRONG.

You faggot.

Miscellaneous
In The Simpsons episode "Treehouse of Horror XII", the House of Whacks chapter features Pierce Brosnan's voice as a futuristic house smart system which eventually tries to murder Homer Simpson.

Does HE shower with the 17 year old?

>He can do whatever the fuck he wants with his money
False there are legal restrictions on what people can do with their money, some would say ethical restrictions as well