How does everyone feel about the new Pacific Rim 2 casting?

John Boyega, Scott Eastwood, Jing Tian.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z0D-ot2tso8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please tell me Scott Eastwood is fucking that Jing chick while the nig is comedic background character.

i dont like it

nope. back to your cuck shed whitey.

Of course not. Scott'll be the antagonist while Dindu will be the pluckish hero.

>John Boyega
Well it was a good run.

>John Boyega
Wew can't wait to see all of his over acting scenes.

I get that Daisy was shit in TFA but I can't understand how Cred Forums thinks Boyega was the best part.

Ugh if you hate Boyega you have to literally go back to Cred Forums

inb4 the ape gets the girl and it's a massive flop in the only place that gives a shit about pacific rim (china)

So how do they explain Raleigh's absence?

I bet they kill him off screen

because his character had the only arc in the story that was interesting other than finding Luke

the fact that he wanted to get away so bad could have led to a side adventure for him but instead he just sticks around the main squad while Rey beats the bad guy on her first go with a lightsaber, killing any arc of her improvement like Luke, which was the entire point of his character in the original trilogy

should have had Finn run off with Chewy after Han dies while Rey accepts Kylo's offer

Why?

Either Eastwood or the other white guy they cast will probably get the Chinese girl. If anyone's getting blacked it's the white girl

Mako doesn't return either, those helicopters at the end were not their search party

If they kill him they can't make a big deal of bringing him back for part 3. They'll probably hook him and Mako up off screen and give them a baby so they don't have to show up

You figuratively need to go back to /r/Cred Forums

They seem to be pairing Boyega up with asians now what gives

Calm down, Boyega is mediocre at best

Finn is still a shit character.
>oh friend dies I no longer want to be part of this
>later he kills the same people he grew up with and were brainwashed just like him

baby is actually a human/kaiju hybrid

Raleigh gets Cuck'd, goes to the portal to kill those fuckers himself (again) and doesn't return. Mako dies giving birth. This is all told in an animated Kung Fu Panda style flashback

that baby is the first kaiju of the second wave

Asians are the last bastion for jewish multiculturalism to conquer.

yeah his concept was alright, very simple but this is star wars

the way it played out was too blunt/forced, would have been better if he was just left for dead on the planet and stops giving a fuck about the first order, would make him more morally questionable like han

If they wanted to make money, they should hire an Asian male lead, give him a blonde girlfriend for wish-fulfillment and focus the publicity on Asia. This is Boyega's vanity project though so rational thought wasn't allowed

youtube.com/watch?v=z0D-ot2tso8

I never got the impression Mako and Raleigh were going to hook up, I mean they've already been in each other's minds for G-d's sake.

Yeah it seemed like their was some tension there but the moment they became partners it seemed to completely go away even if it wasn't written that way.